Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > problems with time wasters and unexplainable vanishing      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Spectrallight
Msg: 26
problems with time wasters and unexplainable vanishingPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Wait until you get to be my age. You go to bed wassailing at New Years in the snow, and wake up in your
sand chair on the beach with a seagull stealing your sammich.

Nothing a little music can't help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slLl30E
 SS4544Spd
Msg: 27
view profile
History
problems with time wasters and unexplainable vanishing
Posted: 3/11/2019 9:39:29 AM

And believe me...it does fly.
And sometimes it crashes.

Wait until you get to be my age. You go to bed wassailing at New Years in the snow, and wake up in your sand chair on the beach with a seagull stealing your sammich.
And for a guy, on a late night out, your suddenly realize your late night “emergency kit” is now a pepto bismol pill, not a condom.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 3/12/2019 10:25:28 AM

but in all 3 cases come the day after I try send a nice message to initiate another meet up (a follow up date) and im totally blanked, like for all I know they have blocked my number …..now once I can understand, but 3 times in a row is obviously something that's happening .

If they were Really attractive -- cream of the crop of the ones who would write you online -- you obviously have a higher chance of them flaking out. Remember though: You're not the only guy. At all. They can be having a decent time, but that doesn't mean they Like-Like you so much. That said, 3-in-a-row could be bad luck when you're not doing anything objectively wrong. Happens. But if your looks are what they say they are + how you come across is just fine, then that'd be the case. But remember: With hot ones, and all their options, it's not merely about screwing it up -- but with a good %, it's about having a good foot forward, too.

You can run a test and go out with some gals who aren't hot, but not requiring you to drink over 6 beers to be willing to fool around with them either. If you get the same results -- you're doing something wrong. Your pics & stats may be off, you may be bringing up past relationships on the date -- whatever it is, the experience isn't in the good range. But that's not to say you still won't get a "bite" from said female fish -- even the hotter ones, done enough while you're not doing anything Blatantly off.

Just go on some more to eliminate the string of 'bad luck'. In the mean time, brush up on how to convey yourself ideally with gals by learning up on You Tube and whatnot.
 ssm508
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 8:09:31 AM
Most first dates / meetings from OLD go nowhere even when the date seems to go well. A good first date is simply that. It doesn't guarantee another date. Some people are fickle and can change their mind at any time for any reason. Some of these reasons may have nothing to do with anything you did or said. Some women have texted me after a date saying things like "I had a great time", "You are a sweetheart", "We should go out again". Yet when I asked them out on another date, they either didn't respond, cancelled at the last minute, or suddenly told me that "we're not a match".

Yeah, what Mr. Sprectra said.
I think it's a good idea to inquire about a future meeting
or date right after the first meet is over. That suggests you're
interested.

I agree with July. I would not ask a woman out on another date during an actual date. Many women that aren't interested would probably lie and say yes because they don't want to reject a man face to face and risk a potential confrontation. Even if they were interested at the time, they can say yes and still later change their mind. See what I mentioned in the above paragraph.

fashionchic
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2019 7:32:57 PM

Try to initiate the next date at the end of your next first meet.

That won't make any difference with me. I won't become more interested in a man just because he asked me out at the end of date. Plenty of men have contacted me later that day or within the next few days asking for another date. That was fine. If someone actually did lose interest for this reason, then I think they were being either

A) too impatient OR
B) they didn't enjoy the date that much and it was an convenient excuse.
 ssm508
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 3/19/2019 7:03:17 AM

That won't make any difference with me. I won't become more interested in a man just because he asked me out at the end of date. Plenty of men have contacted me later that day or within the next few days asking for another date.

Yes I can understand women losing interest when a man waited more than a week for her asking out on another date. But there is nothing wrong with asking her out 1-3 days after the previous date. If a woman didn't want another date with me because I didn't ask her out at the end of a date, then most likely we probably weren't a match anyways. I'm not interested in dating someone that has these types of rigid dating "rules".
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > problems with time wasters and unexplainable vanishing