Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Advice needed on a lady I'm talking tooPage 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^Slap my a** and call me Einstein (<----ok...that was weird even for me)

But given the racey photo....think it was more than a kiss!

So many possibilities could have occurred! Curse my imagination!
 spectravision
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too
Posted: 4/5/2019 6:36:14 PM
^^If you had said Stephen Hawking then I might have felt a little Hawkward

Yes, The imagination can be a curse.

Half of the time I think these people are writing a thesis or something regarding answers in threads. Oh, the Paranoia :)
 sparkyn98p2
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2019 6:50:43 AM

Odd choice for a quote about respect.

Right. Fair enough. But, come on, we also believe that Fat Bottoms Girls make the world go round because a guy whose sexuality was odd-ball, at best, told us so. Lol!

I couldn't think of a fitting quote about being a freak by any reputable person... My bad.

I've just started posting rather than lurking on these boards. I'll try to do better. :D
 julystorm22
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2019 9:33:06 AM
No worries 😁 Its always great to see more posters. This board is often my sad social life and at times it's so dead on here because of lack of people posting so all the people that post the better it is.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/6/2019 1:43:17 PM

I guess I'm old fashioned. Or maybe it's the fact I'm a mom.

The combo. And yes, your daughters are going to do it (or sons getting them from their female buddies). And you're going to Like it! ;)

I would NEVER send someone a photo that I didn't personally know.

If you chat for a long time, it's not as bad as just meeting them. But if you chat for a long time without meeting, that's the real red flag, if you live in the same city.

I would hate for my boys to ever have to be like, "Yup. There's my mom's boobs on FB because her BF got pissed."

I think being a parent makes one look-ahead more, because you're looking ahead about your kids growing up. So you want to be a good role model, so even mom in a string bikini in Mexico chugging a beer is Not going to be good. Even though your own kids will be doing the same.

I understand I may seem more prudish.

You probably are a bit. But that's how things will lean with moms.

Personally, I feel like people who share nudes without invitation are either a: very proud of their stuff or b: very insecure about their personality so they're throwing their goods out there to entice you.

I think it's neither indication if you already know them decently well and sexy convos have already been had. But in relation to someone you don't know well (yet?) -- I think a 3rd option is also there, which one may be able to pick up: It's no different to her than sending a bikini pic. It aims to fulfill the same purpose. She doesn't think she's "all that", but knows it's an attraction-pulling picture.

Right. Fair enough. But, come on, we also believe that Fat Bottoms Girls make the world go round because a guy whose sexuality was odd-ball, at best, told us so. Lol!

Alright, I take that back. You aren't really prudish at all -- you just mentally put on the prudish "outfit" like we all do when around our parents, but, moreso wearing it much of the time day-to-day, as you're raising kids. I'm not implying you're the polar opposite of prude, though.

I will say fat-bottom girls make the world go round because there plenty who garner sexual attraction. Just with most guys who are slender (or well built) in comparison, not enough for a crush or wanting an LTR. But definitely good to mingle with, flirt with, and have a roll in the hey-hey-hey with (+ high-fiving afterwards).
 dteitelman55
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 12:18:20 PM
Drop Her she is not someone you would want longterm!!!!
 FFS38
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 1:22:19 PM

Drop Her she is not someone you would want longterm!!!!

Yes that would be my advice too, bin it.
She doesn't sound like a keeper, especially if she's sending you pics like that without you even having met her.

Later it turned out that was the safer one compared to another one she thought about sending.

Do you happen to have a copy of this?
Just for research purposes you understand.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 5:49:06 PM
that she is showing pictures of her daughter to a stranger is reprehensible. Why not agree to meet as soon as and if she genuine she will agree. My feeling is that you will never see her in the flesh.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 8:21:17 PM
I am surprised that so many think that this woman sending a stranger and topless pic is an ok thing to do.
Imo, she just revealed that she is not a quality person. Sending a topless pic to a stranger is just trashy.

Sending one to someone you know well is questionable.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 11:34:41 AM

that she is showing pictures of her daughter to a stranger is reprehensible.

Then I guess ladies who have pictures of their sons or daughters included in their profile pics should be put in prison for 10 years! ;)

I am surprised that so many think that this woman sending a stranger and topless pic is an ok thing to do.

He's not a stranger. It was a guy she was privately talking with. Yes, not a guy she met yet, but still -- big difference. Otherwise, we'd be perfectly fine with "spin the wheel" on POF -- not even seeing a profile, and having Actual Blind dates instead.

That said, I don't think sending a topless pic to a guy she's been talking to is really much worse than a bikini photo. Heck, by the way he described the one she sent him, in dim light, I can think of Many bikini photos that are more revealing -- that are for the Public to see.

But, in our little culture, we have these weirdisms. Like a gal sending a picture of herself in her bra to a guy is a no-no, but a more revealing bikini top in public is A-OK.
 MsMicki
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 2:35:47 PM
I just thinks it's very sad a woman thinks she needs to send pics of her boobs to keep the attention of a man.

To me, this just rings of low self esteem of "who" she is, so she relies on her "assets" to try and reel a man in...

and reminds me of what my Daddy told me...."What you catch depends on what you bait your hook with"
 julystorm22
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 11:19:00 AM
It's true, the thing about the hook and bait. I would never send a naked pic to a guy I actually seriously liked, just to one I thought I could have fun with. And when a guy sends a dic pic, I fully believe they are only looking for fun as well. So if you are looking for girlfriend-material OP then this girl ain't it.
 fullmoonguy2
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 11:27:40 AM

I would never send a naked pic to a guy I actually seriously liked, just to one I thought I could have fun with.

So you reward the guy you DON'T care about, and deprive and penalize the guy you DO care about.

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

On Bizarro World.

Another SMH moment.

And people actually wonder why this is all so difficult.
 spectravision
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 11:35:08 AM

So you reward the guy you DON'T care about, and deprive and penalize the guy you DO care about.

I've stopped shaking my head at some of the things she posts. I'm sure its for reaction or am I just making excuses?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 12:04:08 PM

I would never send a naked pic to a guy I actually seriously liked, just to one I thought I could have fun with. And when a guy sends a dic pic, I fully believe they are only looking for fun as well.

But what if you really Liked him, and he sent you a dic-pic? You wouldn't be willing to take him for a spin? Or would you refrain from sending a topless photo in return, and first try and see if you could steer him into something more substantial first?

I've stopped shaking my head at some of the things she posts. I'm sure its for reaction or am I just making excuses?

It's actually not a super unique POV. It has it's reasoning. Basically, the gals who have this POV aren't lying to themselves that they're willing to take a roll in the hey-hey-hey with some guys, but also look for guys they really Like-Like. They self-realize it, and do it. Same with us guys. Okay, great.

Her reasoning is, she's not going to want to "ruin" things and get off to the "wrong start" by implying just-fooling-around, by exchanging nude pics off the bat. Sure, it'll "reward" the guy she Like-Likes -- but she doesn't want to risk changing the narrative. But with a guy she's "Meh, kinda cute I guess, but I'm in the mood for pork, and that's really all I'd want with him," cutting to that narrative fits the mold better.

I can see avoiding Super-Early thing. But if he sends you a dic-pic after you exchange #s from online and chatting, you're not changing the narrative by sending a topless photo. The cat's out of the bag already. I would instead advise, in this case, to say "Uhh, wow, okay, I think you're really great, and I'm not just looking for hookups, but here [topless photo]."

If you're talking for a while though, and a gal sends a dimly lit topless photo -- really that's no more revealing than her in a thong bikini out in the sun, showing more T&A to the camera (that can also very possibly be found on her Instagram). I wouldn't take that dimly-lit topless photo as her just wanting sex. I'd evaluate the whole shebang overall to determine that. That alone doesn't carry a ton of weight if we've been chatting for a while, even pre-meetup. Now, tons of nude photos, or an open-vag photo -- OK. Totally different story.
 spectravision
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 12:28:12 PM

Her reasoning is, she's not going to want to "ruin" things and get off to the "wrong start" by implying just-fooling-around, by exchanging nude pics off the bat. Sure, it'll "reward" the guy she Like-Likes -- but she doesn't want to risk changing the narrative. But with a guy she's "Meh, kinda cute I guess, but I'm in the mood for pork, and that's really all I'd want with him," cutting to that narrative fits the mold better.

Fair enough. Its just hard to tell with this lass at times.
 cooldog65
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 12:51:49 PM

take a roll in the hey-hey-hey

Does not include quaaludes?
 FFS38
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/16/2019 1:50:10 PM

And people actually wonder why this is all so difficult.

Trouble is it's not an exact science.

I'm sure if there was a formula somebody would have worked it out by now.
 spot4username
Msg: 44
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 2:14:51 PM

I am beginning to wonder. Rather like a small child who acts out to get a reaction. They just want attention. /shrug/

If and that is a big if - she is being truthful one has to wonder about the sending risque photos. She has said over and over what a small area she lives in and that everyone knows everyone. Being in a small area myself I totally get the dynamics of that situation. She has also remarked on how conservative the area is. I would not risk doing something that could have such a negative effect (even though I am apparently too old to care about such things). I definitely would have had a heck of a lot more discretion when my children were young and at home. I would not have been sending photos to strangers let alone going to a strangers home to have sex. My sons only had me. I would not have exhibited such risky behavior. That's just me though. I know there are loads of men and women who would not agree.
 julystorm22
Msg: 45
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 4:38:59 PM
Norwegie's interpretation of what I said was 100% correct.

When I came back on pof I was astounded at how many men sent dic pics and after a few months of ignoring the pics and blocking the guys I started to think that maybe it would be fun to flirt. My rules were though I had to talk to a guy a fair bit and talk to him via video chat first. I never was naked in videos. I only sent pics and never below the waist. I figured if some guy shared the pics or posted them on the internet that it was a risk I was willing to take. To me, boobs are something to be proud of and I'm proud of mine.

There's another part to this and it's that at times I really lack excitement and get lonely. Begore, when I couldn't find a decent guy to talk to I found someone for sex talk, someone I knew I didn't want to meet who lived a couple hours away who I could chat with a few late evenings. And now I've decided to stop even looking for decent men, I just look for someone to waste time with. It makes me feel a little less lonely. The thing is, I'm not dating and not in a position to do so so this is like a consolation prize of sorts. I really wish I could date but if I'm being honest with myself, I can't offer a guy much because I have a busy life. All I can do is daydream about the possibility of "one day".
 julystorm22
Msg: 46
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 5:28:53 PM
Also, where I live it is conservative in some ways but not in others. Canadians in general are pretty liberal compared to Americans. Our culture has been changed by TV and the internet for years but at the same time our environment and economy has kept some things traditional.
 FFS38
Msg: 47
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 5:49:27 PM

I only sent pics and never below the waist. I figured if some guy shared the pics or posted them on the internet that it was a risk I was willing to take. To me, boobs are something to be proud of and I'm proud of mine.

Wouldn't you cringe a bit though if your children, or some of their friends maybe, came across them in the future?
 julystorm22
Msg: 48
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 6:03:10 PM
Nope. When I was breastfeeding I had no qualms about showing them in public. A lot of women here breastfeed in public and it's not a big deal walking in a park or in a grocery store seeing a woman with her boobs out. My boobs do not embarrass me. I have heard that American women do not breastfeed as much due to having to go back to work so soon without any paid maternity leave so the culture around beasts is a little more conservative there.
 FFS38
Msg: 49
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 6:26:48 PM

Nope. When I was breastfeeding I had no qualms about showing them in public. A lot of women here breastfeed in public and it's not a big deal walking in a park or in a grocery store seeing a woman with her boobs out. My boobs do not embarrass me. I have heard that American women do not breastfeed as much due to having to go back to work so soon without any paid maternity leave so the culture around beasts is a little more conservative there.

I'm not suggesting you should be embarrassed by them, but the whole context is different.
Breastfeeding serves the purpose of feeding your child, should any of those surface they'd be seen as innocent.

Whereas the other ones....
 julystorm22
Msg: 50
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/16/2019 7:15:58 PM
Perhaps they are different but I have to think about what I'd think about knowing another woman had a photo like that. I'd just assume it's a photo sent by two consenting adults and the guy was a jackass and shared it around. I'm generally someone who cares a lot about what other people.think of me but that kind of thing wouldn't embarrass me. It's just a body part.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too