Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FFS38
Msg: 51
view profile
History
to*Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)

Perhaps they are different but I have to think about what I'd think about knowing another woman had a photo like that. I'd just assume it's a photo sent by two consenting adults and the guy was a jackass and shared it around. I'm generally someone who cares a lot about what other people.think of me but that kind of thing wouldn't embarrass me. It's just a body part.

Seems a bit Souless..."just a body part" lol.

But it's a private part of you that I would like to think only selected people get to see, not all and sundry, maybe we're just different here,
though not saying it's wrong.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Don’t mess with my to-too-t
Posted: 4/17/2019 1:22:06 AM
We’ve had issues within school of girls and boys having pictures shared around.
I’ve had several kids through my department as a result. Can be devastating for them.
My focus is the person who sent the pic, but I also like to talk to the person who shared it publicly.
 spot4username
Msg: 53
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/17/2019 2:43:34 AM

There's another part to this and it's that at times I really lack excitement and get lonely. Begore, when I couldn't find a decent guy to talk to I found someone for sex talk, someone I knew I didn't want to meet who lived a couple hours away who I could chat with a few late evenings. And now I've decided to stop even looking for decent men, I just look for someone to waste time with. It makes me feel a little less lonely. The thing is, I'm not dating and not in a position to do so so this is like a consolation prize of sorts. I really wish I could date but if I'm being honest with myself, I can't offer a guy much because I have a busy life. All I can do is daydream about the possibility of "one day".

So let me wrap my head around this. While you were living with your mother and sharing a room with your child(ren) you were doing cam shows for men who you don't consider decent? Because you were lonely. Well alright then. I guess it is a good thing that you have your own room now.
 julystorm22
Msg: 54
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/17/2019 7:22:18 AM
Lol, not cam shows. I only shared my pic with 3 guys I didn't know well (plus a couple guys I had been seeing) but nothing below the waist. And I am not ashamed of it. It was kind of psychologically freeing in a way.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 55
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/17/2019 8:47:56 AM

Canadians in general are pretty liberal compared to Americans.

Yeah true, oh well no ones perfect :).....perhaps you need a slogan MAKE CANADA GREAT AGAIN? ;p

If you're talking for a while though, and a gal sends a dimly lit topless photo -- really that's no more revealing than her in a thong bikini out in the sun, showing more T&A to the camera (that can also very possibly be found on her Instagram). I wouldn't take that dimly-lit topless photo as her just wanting sex. I'd evaluate the whole shebang overall to determine that. That alone doesn't carry a ton of weight if we've been chatting for a while, even pre-meetup. Now, tons of nude photos, or an open-vag photo -- OK. Totally different story.

Yeah I agree. I have had women sent revealing photo's. Nothing wrong with it. They know it is a competition and act accordingly. I suppose it is like guys showing exotic cars in photo's. Woman also might wanna LTR but settle for sex, same as men do. I had a few women straight out tel me that they didn't see us going anywhere(no chemistry?) but were down for some FUN! Heck I even met a so called lesbian who wanted to cheat on her GF with a guy. You meet all types of characters OLD.

Wouldn't you cringe a bit though if your children, or some of their friends maybe, came across them in the future?

Perhaps they already seen them? Where I live women can legally go topless and sometimes do. In the Summer many hot Russian/Ukrainian vhicks sunbathing. But that image gets eclipsed by the 300 lb Russian bear with a hairy back :(

So let me wrap my head around this. While you were living with your mother and sharing a room with your child(ren) you were doing cam shows for men who you don't consider decent? Because you were lonely. Well alright then. I guess it is a good thing that you have your own room now.

Spot, like you never bat your eyelashes on cam before??? hmmm?? Joking. That being said you do I think come perhaps from a more conservative area than north Florida , if I recall.

That being said , July's posts are at least believable. We did have that girl from Buffalo that used to post threads that sounded like she was being close to raped each 1st meeting. I wonder what happened to her???
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Dimly lit topless pic among many household pics = PG-13; not only-sex-desired
Posted: 4/17/2019 12:12:12 PM

I just look for someone to waste time with. It makes me feel a little less lonely.

Excellent. Welcome to the Dark Side! Muahahahah! (rubbing hands together in a sinister fashion)

The thing is, I'm not dating and not in a position to do so so this is like a consolation prize of sorts.

All sarcastic kidding aside: If you're not in position to be dating, situationally or even emotionally -- mere casual dating isn't a "consolation prize", nor is just-fooling-around. It's not like that. Being in a classical dating-relationship is not a "prize" and holds Zero value, in and of itself. It's not an accomplishment. It's only an accomplishment to those who are more in a bad emotional place -- like being emotionally dependent on others or the concept, or financially dependent on others. It's no more an "accomplishment" than a 30 year old in good health being able to casually walk for a half mile.

I only shared my pic with 3 guys I didn't know well (plus a couple guys I had been seeing) but nothing below the waist. And I am not ashamed of it. It was kind of psychologically freeing in a way.

That is good, and you shouldn't be. But I understand the other POV -- you wouldn't want to be showing that to local guys from POF you're not going out with, as word travels around faster than the speed of sound in small towns. :) But yeah, a guy who lives a good while away, and you talk with or flirt with -- a sexually-oriented pen-pal, or guy you may be up for hooking up with from out of town, etc.
 FFS38
Msg: 57
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/17/2019 1:39:14 PM

I only shared my pic with 3 guys I didn't know well (plus a couple guys I had been seeing) but nothing below the waist. And I am not ashamed of it. It was kind of psychologically freeing in a way.

I think liberating is the term you mean. Just don't go burning your bra and panties in the backyard just yet lol.
 MsMicki
Msg: 58
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/17/2019 6:52:15 PM

just a body part

Really?
are you sending pics of your ankles? of your ears? of your elbows?

No....you are sending pics of your boobs because you are wanting to sexually tease a man....
you wouldn't get the response you wanted if you were just sending pics of "a body part" that wasn't considered sexual in nature.

You are playing a dangerous game...you are going to tease the wrong man one day and regret it.
 julystorm22
Msg: 59
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/19/2019 10:12:04 PM
I guess I never really thought about it as teasing before. I just thought it was fun for both. Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 FFS38
Msg: 60
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:14:20 AM

I guess I never really thought about it as teasing before. I just thought it was fun for both. Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?

I suppose that would depend on whether those you're showing them to get to sample them (.)(.)
 spectravision
Msg: 61
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:48:39 AM

It is, but you're both teasing each other.

Listen to Ms Micki, and especially the dangerous part mostly
 FFS38
Msg: 62
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:16:52 AM

Listen to Ms Micki, and especially the dangerous part mostly

Are you seriously suggesting that you're a rapist?

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 spectravision
Msg: 63
view profile
History
to*
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:23:53 AM
God, You're a right boring koont.

But on that note with a face like yours, you'd have to sedate females wouldn't you. They wouldn't want to see that napper bobbin up in down.
 FFS38
Msg: 64
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:30:36 AM
Haha, shows how limited your mind is, is that all you think about?

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread
 spectravision
Msg: 65
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:32:57 AM

Haha, shows how limited your mind is, is that all you think about?

You kind of did bring up something that was related to forced sex you ugly little troll of a man.

So yes, It was kind of at the forefront of the mind.

You're really thick.
 FFS38
Msg: 66
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 6:36:56 AM

You're really thick.

Listen bozo, I have only been on these forums for a few weeks and you're the only one who has given me crap.
People may have disagreements and argue but that's the nature of debate and something completely different.
In the time I've been here you have managed to upset at least a couple of people so you kind of have a history of it.
I've even apologised to you in a post where I thought I may have offended you and also came to your aid where I thought someone had misunderstood you, yet you continue to hurl insults.
Because I've done this, and you continue to persist, I will not rest until you bow at my feet and acknowledge me as your master.
This is the last handout you're getting.
 spectravision
Msg: 67
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 6:56:22 AM

Listen bozo, I have only been on these forums for a few weeks and you're the only one who has given me crap.
People may have disagreements and argue but that's the nature of debate and something completely different.
In the time I've been here you have managed to upset at least a couple of people so you kind of have a history of it.
I've even apologised to you in a post where I thought I may have offended you and also came to your aid where I thought someone had misunderstood you, yet you continue to hurl insults.
Because I've done this, and you continue to persist, I will not rest until you bow at my feet and acknowledge me as your master.
This is the last handout you're getting.

Ok Bozo. Lets wrap this up.

I don't like you baiting me, period , but I took it all the same. I'm no expert so you did kind of have the initial pop after I agree'd with a woman which would have just been a forgotten post in another thread.

I upset one person which I CLAIM 100% RESPONSIBILTY for I will hold no more thoughts about that as Me, and himself buried that hatchet before you thought you'd come to my rescue. Really, Who are you exactly. Nobody! It was done with what aid was needed! Zero.

Now you see why I thought you were stirring. You say you weren't. The other thread I didn't upset no one. He has issues and didn't quite understand my first post and proceeded to with upmost respect request that he get a females opinion which I upheld until you posted again. I had no reason to apologise in that thread, but because he has issues I thought be nice about it as he was quite the mannerful young man.

Bow to you? Rolls eye and their I thought you wanted to bury the hatchet and move on. I don't really have long term plans to continue this but if we must can we at least continue in one thread. I would have let it all go today but you decided to bait me suggesting I'm a "rapist".

And I'm only to blame? I think we both have a hand in this.
 spectravision
Msg: 68
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 7:25:44 AM
I will say this.

I have never been like this fella on here in all my years here. I'm not making excuses, though and I'm not saying I'm an angel.

so

let it go. Its stay gone. OK?

No baiting each other! Do you agree?

Its over, if you agree its over.

We both still have to play in the same sand pit, so to speak.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 69
view profile
History
t( . )( . )
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:52:44 AM
^^Can't we all get along? Lets do a group hug and sing Barney songs! (besides men fighting in front of women is so beta!)
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:52:56 AM
"I would never send a naked pic to a guy I actually seriously liked, just to one I thought I could have fun with"

>>>and thus the notion, when a woman counts the number of men she's been with, she counts the ones she's made love to, not the ones she's had fun with. What happens in Vegas, stays there :)

"We’ve had issues within school of girls and boys having pictures shared around. "

>>>children trying to be like adults by copying them?

"Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?"

>>>teasing is when the guy knows he will eventually recieve whatever he's being teased with, just not now. i used to have a gf who sucked seductively on her straw, but we both knew where the night would end up. taunting, is when the guy knows he's never going to get what he's being teased with.

its best to tease only those you are ready to be intimate with. otherwise stick to showing off personality and brains :) i think most fellows can undress a woman with their eyes and guess how she's going to look minus her supporting undergarments.
 julystorm22
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:56:53 AM
You guys are all sounding like a bunch of women.
 spectravision
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:58:56 AM

^^Can't we all get along? Lets do a group hug and sing Barney songs! (besides men fighting in front of women is so beta!)

Barney songs lol.

I was more thinking of Kazoo kid trap remix

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-sgw9bPV4A

Joe not worried how it looks. Beta or not fella. I wouldn't call this fighting. It more like forum special Olympics .

In all seriousness. It's not in my hands now ;)
 spectravision
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:01:35 AM

I could come to Canada July., tuck my balls and pee pee in and run around shouting I'm a girl, I'm a girl, I'm a girl if thats what get you all hot and flustered lol
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:07:55 AM
msg#71:

...more like an adolescent pissing contest

:eyeroll:
 julystorm22
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:08:45 AM
Well, that might not get me hot and flustered but it would at least be a little exciting. The local paper would come take your pic for the front page and you could be the new poster child for the gender neutral camp.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too