Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spectravision
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Advice needed on a lady I'm talking tooPage 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
^^ On second thoughts maybe not then :) I'm no poster child haha.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:37:50 AM

Joe not worried how it looks. Beta or not fella. I wouldn't call this fighting. It more like forum special Olympics .

I thought I was in the special Olympics in that other thread or is it a spelling bee? Not sure anymore.

..more like an adolescent pissing contest

Yeah girls don't fight that way. They tend to do it more behind each others back from what I have seen unless it becomes a cat fight. Hre we can just have the guys "whip it out" and judge who has the bigger one and it be the end.
 spectravision
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:43:41 AM

I thought I was in the special Olympics in that other thread or is it a spelling bee? Not sure anymore.

Yeah, the other thread is what I was referring to.

Yeah girls don't fight that way. They tend to do it more behind each others back from what I have seen unless it becomes a cat fight. Hre we can just have the guys "whip it out" and judge who has the bigger one and it be the end.

Yeah us men just tend to have it out and get it over with rather than be snide and backstab the heck out of the other persons back while being nice to their faces. ;)

Many a time in RL where I've not seen eye to eye with a guy. We got in each others face only to be 5 mins later laughing about stuff, and it was ended.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:57:47 AM
^^True, you can actually become friends afterwards. Women will hOld grudges with each other for decades while pretending otherwise. One of the reasons I stopped being friends with them and some of the women friends I used to have told me they didn't like other women.
 spectravision
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:05:05 AM

^^True, you can actually become friends afterwards. Women will hOld grudges with each other for decades while pretending otherwise. One of the reasons I stopped being friends with them and some of the women friends I used to have told me they didn't like other women.

At one of my old places I worked their was 3 specific women I remember. No matter which 2 were together they snided the other that wasn't there but when the 3rd lady come back into their comapny. They were nice as pie haha.

Fly on the wall stuff is great.
 cooldog65
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:29:31 AM

...more like an adolescent pissing contest

It's a UK pissing contest...

Now go play some soccer and have a pint...
 cooldog65
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:34:58 AM

Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?

If I'm not getting fücked and sucked, it's teasing...
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:36:10 AM
Wow, this is reminiscent of my and Arlo Troutman's battles. I kinda miss that turd.
 spectravision
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:44:29 AM
^^ In the end. Its words on a forum and I wouldn't want any actual harm to come FFS38's way.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

norwegianguy456
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 11:51:08 AM

I guess I never really thought about it as teasing before. I just thought it was fun for both. Guys, enlighten me: Would this he considered teasing?

In the harmless sense, sure. Just like a GF doing that to her BF, although this form of 'teasing' is more a technicality and isn't the first word that comes to mind -- because it can imply something bad if taken in another context, which Ms Micki was referring to.

Talking to a guy and showing your chest and all -- would only be just-teasing-the-guy if you led him on that you two will meet in the very near future, but really don't want to. So it'd require you to do more than talking to a guy online showing interest, bare b00bs or not.

You are playing a dangerous game...you are going to tease the wrong man one day and regret it.

I don't agree with this at all, just because b00bs or string bikini pics are sent to a guy. I think it'd require her to deceive a guy to be walking into bad territory, b00b pics or not. Although any sexy pics, of any "rating", can and would Amplify the harm of any on-going deception. But again, one has to remember that deception is the required ingredient for it to be bad. As long as she does in fact want to meat up with the guy (and her pics are real) -- or they both live far away and it's understood that actually meeting up isn't a feasible option -- there's no deception, right?
 FFS38
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 12:36:31 PM

In the end. Its words on a forum

Let me first of all say I come in peace (unlike the ex) and admiration for you having the balls to offer the olive branch. Peace has been restored in these forums (as it was written and prophesied) and you shall be blessed amongst men and...err..women? (okay maybe the latter part is stretching it a bit, going by online dating lol) for your humility and strength in addressing this.
I know myself it takes a large set of balls to do this and right now I'm glad I'm not a woman.
So take those balls and go forth, be fruitful, multiply, buy extra large boxers etc etc
Thank you
 spectravision
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 12:46:43 PM

Let me first of all say I come in peace (unlike the ex) and admiration for you having the balls to offer the olive branch. Peace has been restored in these forums (as it was written and prophesied) and you shall be blessed amongst men and...err..women? (okay maybe the latter part is stretching it a bit, going by online dating lol) for your humility and strength in addressing this.
I know myself it takes a large set of balls to do this and right now I'm glad I'm not a woman.
So take those balls and go forth, be fruitful, multiply, buy extra large boxers etc etc
Thank you

I'll keep it Short: Anything personal I said, I got carried away so sorry on that note.

Other than that. Ended. All good.

and fook large boxers I'm getting my budgie smugglers out for the women
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 12:48:07 PM
^^^
Then jump back in the other thread. Apparently we are ALL bad and evil because we are participants in a game we never wanted and bad boo hoo
 spectravision
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 1:09:54 PM
I'm trying to stay out of trouble for at least the next couple of hours lol

FFS38
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 1:47:57 PM

Then jump back in the other thread. Apparently we are ALL bad and evil because we are participants in a game we never wanted and bad boo hoo

Yes according to one lady mainly. I feel from her that she's a manhater, I can recognise them straight away. All because ONE guy gave them a really bad time once and shat on them from a very great height they take it out on EVERY guy that comes along after. They hate it that they biologically NEED a man (all of us being pre programmed to feel that way) yet they don't necessarily WANT a man.

I'm trying to stay out of trouble for at least the next couple of hours lol

Yeah, don't go swinging dem balls around in there, you'll likely get them chopped off! Lol 😁

I'll keep it Short: Anything personal I said, I got carried away so sorry on that note

No worries, apologies for any crap I came out with.
 cooldog65
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 12:31:58 AM
Drain the main vein, shake it off and the pissing is done...

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more than 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.

As you can see, quality isn't my strong suit...
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 1:02:16 PM

Wow, this is reminiscent of my and Arlo Troutman's battles.

You guys cracked me up, funny stuff.

we are ALL bad and evil

There.....was that so hard? ;)

I’m appreciating the man love in this thread.
 MsMicki
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 4:21:58 PM

I don't agree with this at all, just because b00bs or string bikini pics are sent to a guy. I think it'd require her to deceive a guy to be walking into bad territory, b00b pics or not. Although any sexy pics, of any "rating", can and would Amplify the harm of any on-going deception. But again, one has to remember that deception is the required ingredient for it to be bad. As long as she does in fact want to meat up with the guy (and her pics are real) -- or they both live far away and it's understood that actually meeting up isn't a feasible option -- there's no deception, right?

You been living under a rock or what???
There are some damn scary/mentally unstable people out there!!

How many more women have to be raped/killed before women start making smarter decisions??
And no...I am not victim blaming...
as a rape survivor myself, I had to come to terms with my part in that night....so I would be smart enough not to put myself in that type of situation again.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 4:42:12 PM

Drain the main vein, shake it off and the pissing is done...

I usually have to pee not too long After I drain the main vein. ;)

There are some damn scary/mentally unstable people out there!!

There are -- which is why one shouldn't be Deceptive showing (faux) Interest. Whether the string bikini photo is on your profile or sent to him via text when talking -- don't lead a guy on with faux Interest when caught up in the moment. It'll turn a WTH frustrated mindset by average Joe to something scary with the mentally unstable anger-monger, if you do meet him anyway when pshawing him away.

My point is, showing Interest with someone -- amplified by sending them attractive pics when texting -- isn't bad. It's bad when you're not that Interested and you're leading them on.
 spectravision
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 4:43:50 PM
Worth reading

https://news.sky.com/story/dark-side-of-online-dating-crimes-rise-by-300-in-five-years-11073230

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-10-25/sexual-predators-using-tinder-as-dating-apps-rape-rates-rise/10406654
 MsMicki
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 6:25:39 PM

My point is, showing Interest with someone -- amplified by sending them attractive pics when texting -- isn't bad. It's bad when you're not that Interested and you're leading them on.

and my point is....it doesn't matter if she is interested or not....
she is sending pics intended to sexually entice a complete stranger...
(btw....she has clearly stated she is not interested in dating these men)

so once again...July is exhibiting her normal behavior of needing validation from strangers...
this time it is sexual validation....
without even a thought of the negative consequences that could affect the rest of her life...and possibly her childrens.
 SomewhereInTheStratosfere
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/21/2019 7:43:29 PM

so once again...July is exhibiting her normal behavior of needing validation from strangers...
this time it is sexual validation....
without even a thought of the negative consequences that could affect the rest of her life...and possibly her childrens.

I agree, it's all fun and games until it isn't anymore. There are just too many wack a doodles running around, Cripes, there are a few right here in these forums, and they don't like women even having an opinion. Anyhow, you never put your children in harms way , EVER! One of these nutters decides they are going to find her, and her boobs, they will. July, just so you know, these guys collect these pictures and share em around with all their buddies. I work with guys, everyday, it seems to be one of their favorite pastimes, or so I hear. I can't believe the number of women who send these type of pics. They must not stop to think of any consequences.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 8:41:55 PM
It's not just physical harm you need to be concerned with. About 6 or so years ago a guy posted a thread in Off Topic calling women sluts on POF. The thread was deleted, but not before a few of us used the link he posted. It led to a body builder site where men were posting nude pictures and screenshots of conversations with women from POF.
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 10:13:01 PM
^^^its weird because you can find naked anywhere but I asked a guy once about getting nudes off women online and he said there is something way more titillating about having them off women you know/or are talking to.

For every woman sending pics there is a man doing the same thing.....or should be. It’s not about give to receive but c’mon....fairs fair :)
Posted: 4/22/2019 8:34:59 AM

You guys cracked me up, funny stuff.

Yeah, he may not admit it (or maybe he would?) but I think he developed a bit of a crush on me. (bats eyelashes)

For every woman sending pics there is a man doing the same thing.....or should be. It’s not about give to receive but c’mon....fairs fair :)

That's the spirit!
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Advice needed on a lady I'm talking too