Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She used a gift card to pay for her meal      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 _Rise_Above_This_
Msg: 201
She used a gift card to pay for her mealPage 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
^^^

However, there are certain qualities that do make someone a "bad" person for relationships and those things include lack of employment stability, mental/verbal/physical abusive behaviour, anger issues and mental health issues.
When did you come to these conclusions? during or after highschool?

Of course it never worked out for me but younger me had yet to learn some tough lessons.

Looks like you answered my questions.
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 202
view profile
History
She used a gift card to pay for her meal
Posted: 4/15/2019 10:02:02 AM
"bad" is best defined as, bad for them. many times, its done for low self esteem, and sometimes its done by people who share the same red flag, and won't notice until its flapped in their direction instead of other people.
 ssm508
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Have giftcard, will travel.
Posted: 4/16/2019 6:39:40 AM

I thinks guys underestimate how much stock women put in the written profiles. Yes, the pic and stats get a woman to LOOK at a profile but women are nitpicky. Men don't seem to care what it says in the profile. I left my profile pretty close to blank for the longest time and still got messages.

I read profiles. I wasn't interested in some women because the profile was too negative, bitter, had a long list of rigid requirements etc. That being said, pictures and stats are still the most important thing for OLD. It's no coincidence I often got more emails and dates after I added better pictures of myself.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > She used a gift card to pay for her meal