Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > No replies is it my profile??      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 FFS38
Msg: 26
view profile
History
No replies is it my profile??Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

Got no interest. I apologised. Ended.

Yes, but isn't prevention better than cure?
 spectravision
Msg: 27
view profile
History
No replies is it my profile??
Posted: 4/14/2019 2:27:17 PM
^^ Right not interested in playing your game fella stirring up stuff. Bye!
 FFS38
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 3:08:26 PM

Right not interested in playing your game fella stirring up stuff. Bye!

Not trying to stir anything up, I tried to clear up the misunderstanding that had taken place and offered some advice to you to create more harmony.
I don't see that as stirring up stuff?
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2019 5:59:28 PM
need to post a full length shot. I am afraid that the average looking guy does not have much of a chance in this big murky pond.
Most girls that are hot looking here are also fakes or flakes... It is a free site with a huge membership and you will get all sorts..
 spectravision
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 4:02:36 AM

I tried to clear up the misunderstanding that had taken place and offered some advice to you to create more harmony.

Chris had the last word regarding this with his Apology post that followed mine. We don't need your help. There is no misunderstanding now! No more for me to say to you. I won't be bothering with this thread any longer unless Chris has something to say, but like myself, I'm sure he has better things to do.
 FFS38
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/15/2019 5:08:59 AM

No more for me to say to you. I won't be bothering with this thread any longer unless Chris has something to say, but like myself, I'm sure he has better things to do.

That's fine. These are choices we have to make...and live with (as individuals).
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > No replies is it my profile??