Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is this creepy or weird?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spectravision
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)

I think he misunderstood you originally and thought maybe you was having a wind up, hence the rubber sheet remarks etc (maybe a bit harsh)
It wasn't until later (when he was making food) that he realised you were serious.

Exactly, I originally thought it was a wind up.

When making food it clicked he had some issues like he later revealed going on, and that he was serious. Nothing to worry about now.
 Polterglitch
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/12/2019 5:46:42 PM

I was being truthful Lad. That is all. I really don't think Women of your age group would be receptive to when you were 8 years old, and what was written.

Don't lose sleep over it. Don't worry about an apology. It is a non issue.

It was how you put it that was the reason it sounded mean to me not the fact you said women wouldn't find it funny. Now I know you weren't trying to be mean I apologise despite you telling me not to apologise to you.

I think he misunderstood you originally and thought maybe you was having a wind up, hence the rubber sheet remarks etc (maybe a bit harsh)
It wasn't until later (when he was making food) that he realised you were serious.

Exactly, I originally thought it was a wind up.

When making food it clicked he had some issues like he later revealed going on, and that he was serious. Nothing to worry about now.

Ah so the entire thing was a misunderstanding.
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/12/2019 9:38:55 PM
The thing about rolling around naked on the bed is just too weird. Women don't don't want to see the word naked in a guy's profile in any context.
If your cats are important to you, make a brief mention of that and include a pic of you and kitties looking cute together. As a big cat lover, pics of guys with their cats always appeal to me. It shows that you are caring.
 Polterglitch
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/13/2019 5:28:24 AM

The thing about rolling around naked on the bed is just too weird. Women don't don't want to see the word naked in a guy's profile in any context.

Yeah, people have already made that clear. So I decided to use something ontheotherhand wrote up, makes some changes to it and use that for now which is shown currently on my profile description. I will probably make changes to it as time passes.

If your cats are important to you, make a brief mention of that

Okay I'll do that, thanks.

include a pic of you and kitties looking cute together.

Yeah I have been considering taking a picture with my cat's for a while now. Just never got around to doing it but I will try and get a picture soon with them soon.
 Polterglitch
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/13/2019 6:05:40 AM
Just added this to my description, what do you think?

Might be worth noting both my cat's are like my babies and were here before you so if we were ever in a relationship they would out rank you. :)
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/13/2019 8:56:04 AM
That may come off more harsh than you intend. You might try something along the line "my fur babies and I are package deal".
 spectravision
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/13/2019 9:23:57 AM

Now I know you weren't trying to be mean I apologise despite you telling me not to apologise to you.

I accept, and apologise too :)
 Polterglitch
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Is this creepy or weird?
Posted: 4/13/2019 9:51:47 AM

That may come off more harsh than you intend. You might try something along the line "my fur babies and I are package deal".

Yeah you have a point, I might just remove that part all together because it goes without saying that my cat's are important to me when I put cuddling my cats as one of my passions. Especially due to the fact I am going to be putting a picture up with me and my cat anyway.
Show ALL Forums  > Profile Reviews  > Is this creepy or weird?