Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sugar Daddy relationship all over POF      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Sugar Daddy relationship all over POFPage 2 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I've got good news for ya MsMicki. I've been told that at our age you don't need kids, or even be beautiful (good news for moi), to get a rich older man. Of course I love laughed myself silly. A former poster told me that.
 RedWineNSteak
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Sugar Daddy relationship all over POF
Posted: 4/17/2019 10:52:59 AM
I'll take that. Good one.
 MsMicki
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 6:56:59 PM

I've got good news for ya MsMicki. I've been told that at our age you don't need kids, or even be beautiful (good news for moi), to get a rich older man.

Well thank goodness...cuz I really didn't want to have to take one of Reasons' kids from her!!
well unless they are trained right and will do some yardwork....then I might think about it!
 Carrolllll5858
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 7:46:24 PM
Where the hell are you finding those girls? There’s definitely not any around here

Though I’m not trying to look for one just saying
 __TEXASCHICK__
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 4/17/2019 10:13:10 PM
oh great, another whining guy on here.
blablabla
 spot4username
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 2:02:52 AM
Well OP your profile suggests you are looking for a side piece. I mean being in a relationship and looking for some "fun". A lot of quality side pieces are going to expect a little something something in return and I am not referring to your little pickle.
 jessebunnies
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 10:02:39 AM

Oh, boy. This shit again. Find women who have their own money and their children are grown.

^^ exactly except if you're expecting someone well below your age range and considering what you bring to the table also, you know that little thing called equality!

Another nice guy, loaded with expectations of what he's entitled to and disappointed because the universe isn't serving up fantasies thread?
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 1:46:37 PM
RedWineNSteak, you are looking for a business partnership too. Monkey Business. 🐒
 _Cinnamon__Girl_
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 1:58:23 PM
^
Lol.

OP, plenty of male gold diggers on the site, as well.
 spectravision
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 2:02:31 PM
If any gold diggers out there are failing and feeling tired and jaded you can watch this and start panning for gold :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCL6FKQZyoM
 purplerider1200
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 3:15:38 PM

Ms. Micki? I got two. You can have one of mine. No rent necessary.

I'd worry about getting my deposit back, if I were you.
 BurningKnuckle3
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 4:14:11 PM
I think there needs to be a video option, where a person can post a video and you can get a better feel for them. At the end of the day profile and pics are all you are going on, people can paint a good picture but doesnt mean its all true. There can be a lot more to someone then their profile. You can have someone that has a great profile and not be that interesting in real life, then someone who profile might not stand out but they actually be one heck of s person. Most people use this a a buisness venture rather then dating
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 38
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 5:24:37 PM
There was, but it didn't go over that well and IM had too many sleezies showing their junk right out the gate. Plus it was constantly having issues.
 spot4username
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 5:46:28 PM
^^^
Good gosh. I think my retinas are still damaged from those days. It didn't take many "invite accepts" to realize that feature needed to be disabled.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 4/18/2019 6:53:51 PM
^^^^ Yeah, I don't miss that at all miss spot, but there are a couple of things I miss from the old days.

1) The link to your last 5 posts right to there at the bottom of your profile.

2) The intimate encounter category. Why? Because you could set your filter to block people that had done those searches. The best part was that it also worked to get rid of most of the vulgar first contact emails.
 spot4username
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 1:55:50 AM
^^^
I liked when the last five posts showed as well. Of course there was also a link to the forums back then. Made for more lively conversations. Lots more people active round these parts and I don't mean the sorts who have a bunch of different alt profiles posting like individuals.

Remember when favorites showed? Lordy. She has a hundred men who have favorited her. She must be easy (or lots of more awful words). It was just another thing to whine about! Lots of threads about it back in the day.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 9:21:54 AM
^^^ I did forget about those. I favored forum posters I liked. Not once did I favor someone I thought I might consider a romantic interest. I was too wimpy.

adventurejoe70
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 11:11:40 AM

And......I love red wine and steak! Just throwing that out there. :)))

That is too rich for most POF sugardaddies. How about a Hershey kiss?

A lot of quality side pieces are going to expect a little something something in return and I am not referring to your little pickle.

Maybe its a large Dill?

Another nice guy, loaded with expectations of what he's entitled to and disappointed because the universe isn't serving up fantasies thread?

AW,shucks. He will go lick his wounds and come back as a bad boy, or worst..like ME who yo mamma's warned about.
 ontheotherhand
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 8:35:18 AM

AW,shucks. He will go lick his wounds and come back as a bad boy, or worst..like ME who yo mamma's warned about.

Actually, Joe, it was father that warned me.

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 backcreek7
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 9:04:06 AM

showing their junk

^^^ We men prefer the description as >>> " putting on display ~ our sizeable, well formed, awesome looking, sexy & thick beyond beautiful and lovely ~ private parts "

^^^ or OSWFALS&TBBAL pee pee's ! < for " short " ( << watch it !!! col ) ^^^

... heart / pee pee / sun ...
 Inner_circle
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2019 8:40:46 AM
This whine from an OP that is openly in a relationship looking for a side piece is too funny to be true. Water seeks its own level.
 Jay6598
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 4/26/2019 9:06:25 PM
Why do you think there are fake profiles? because you get no replies? or what?
And why exactly do you think every woman on here is a gold digger?
Some people make these generalizations with about 2% of the total facts.

So, I'm giving my 2 cents in line with your 2%.
If you think there are fake profiles because you get no responses, it's because you're a cheater basically. Who wants one of those?
Pretty much another cheater, I'd guess. Or do you think you're all that that someone will be lucky enough to get you and get only "fun" in return?
On to the Gold diggers.....so, you think every other woman, aside from the fakes, is on here to get a man to help her pay the bills and support her kids.
And, you want to do what exactly? Assuming we're all talking long term relationship as the goal (which I get you just want to have fun, but let's look at what a 36 year old woman might be wanting), chances are good she already has kids, chance are good she's paying her bills now, with child support too. Again, if I was back at 36, with my 3 boys, you're damn straight I'm looking for a long term, and YES help paying OUR bills and yes, supports THE kids. What, the guy goes free? Oh wait, you already HAVE a family, now I get it, you have no extra money to offer up towards a life with someone anyways. Clever. Get a chick for sex and forget the rest of whatever goes into a relationship, right?
You need a reality check.
Orrrrr, find yourself a little cheater girl and the 2 of you can hide sh*t everyday, expect nothing in return (or at least that's what she'll say)
and it will be a lovely relationship based on nothing more than hiding sh*t and being totally uncommitted, working towards nothingness. Go for it but at least know who you are and what others might want.
 flowersinthelake
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 4/28/2019 3:18:46 AM
"Let's face it. Pretty much every POF profile on here is fake. For the rest that are real, they're just looking for a man to help pay their bills and support their kids. It is nothing but a business partnership that's pretty much for sale."

Or, you could stop feigning lack of options and broaden your dating options by dating different women.
 LinuxD
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2019 7:53:53 PM
C'mon......can we please have another "women are anti- short guy" thread too? please please?

I mean at 5'17" I can totally relate.

*facepalm"
 DressedToKill
Msg: 50
Posted: 4/30/2019 2:05:20 PM
It’s been said that women are the guardian of the egg. Some just choose to price their eggs higher.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Sugar Daddy relationship all over POF