Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cancelled 2 hrs before the date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 spectravision
Msg: 101
view profile
History
cancelled 2 hrs before the datePage 5 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

You really don't need to post all your bulls**t links, unlike you I remember things I've said and done, that way your bulls**t can't catch up with you and hit you in the face like yours does dumbass.

But I posted to my bullshit and it caught up. And so what kermit? I unlike you 100% own my posts :)

It seems I have to post links as you aren't good with dates. You don't seem to remember too well do you like you think you do. I mean my last post shows that you're the dumbass :)

I see exes daily on my search results. They have even messaged me after falling out. You see absolutely nothing. Never get a message nor a reply do you lol. Aww, Come here gimme a cuddle. Poor you :)

Big kiss. I give you more attention in the last day than you had in years from anybody haha

I can afford to be choosy. You take whatever scraps you get pal!! Nuff said.
 spectravision
Msg: 102
view profile
History
cancelled 2 hrs before the date
Posted: 4/19/2019 4:33:18 PM

And I hate to break it to you but I don't think you have the intellectual capacity to date many chicks from here. If you think that making posts about w***ing is "a laugh" then it suggests you're a bit childish and that you probably make for very shallow company.

As long as boys like you exist. I'm sure I'll be fine
 FFS38
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 4:42:00 PM

It seems I have to post links as you aren't good with dates. You don't seem to remember too well do you like you think you do. I mean my last post shows that you're the dumbass :)

No you're the one looking stooooopid here and making a fool of yourself, most people would agree the 15th was within the last week, google it if you're not sure, I have it down as Monday.
 FFS38
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 4:53:24 PM
Your language is foul too

Some examples:

It constitutes you being a shit stirrer

Chris and me sorted our shit out in profile reviews

I don't think many birds would be that impressed with the way you speak

You tried your hand at being a sh1t stirrer in Chris thread

Particularly if they have children, I don't think you would be a good influence.
 spectravision
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 4:58:07 PM
what you said:

Says the bloke who misunderstood at least a couple of threads this week and started hurling insults before he realised he was in the wrong lol.

No when I apparently said those not so nice things as you pointed out were before the 1oth you absolute moron. Read the threads. My replies after the 10th weren't horrible and isn't the point you made about numb nut! I had left the threads alone until you decided to open your cake hole.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 5:05:31 PM

Are You sure this is what most men even like? I'm very direct, when my date asks where I want to go to dinner, I tell him exactly where and have a tendency to order for us, right down to the wine. This seems to spook a lot of men. I'm not about to change though, I'm not exactly the woe is me, helpless wallflower, and won't pretend to be. Sometimes, I think men prefer more meek and mild women. Maybe they are easier to manipulate. I don't know. If I could figure men out I'd probably be remarried.

Sure, I think most men want honesty and directness. Being so doesn't make a women un feminine. Being a straight shooter is always better in the end . That being said , in the context of how you behave on a date is your prerogative when he asks you want you want. I assume most women would be direct with that question. But I am old fashioned so I would NEVER ask that question in the beginning. I choose and I even will ORDER but by then I have an idea what she likes or not. Being in the lead is my personal thing and my cultural thingy. It isn't mutually exclusive of being honest or wanting it. One of the reasons I love Eastern Euro women (My GF is Brazilian) is that they are completely honest and will let you know how they feel but at the same time expect a man to lead and be traditional. You can have both worlds!

Sometimes, I think men prefer more meek and mild women. Maybe they are easier to manipulate. I don't know.
Maybe but those qualities usually are a big example of feminine behavior and men are attracted to feminine women usually.

So what? The only persons behavior you are responsible for is your own. If you want to live in a tit for tat , even the score world, that's fine. Just don't use others bad behavior as an excuse for your own. The only person YOU control is yourself.
YOU decide how YOU treat people.

Well I am not sure how planning and leading a date is bad behavior but I am going to be honest with you. I have been raised in a tit for tat environment. Here if you aren't on top ..you end up on the bottom(which in bed is ok). Turning the other cheek isn't me , although , I avoid combative women/people these days simply by good screening. But I became a cop , partly because I wanted to stop the bullies, the bad behaving hooligans, etc. It was in my belief system to not just sit on the sidelines and to actually influence and CORRECT peoples bad behavior. There was a satisfaction in correcting people and controlling/manipulating them to DO right, simply so they ceased to be BAD behaving. Something I could really never do in the broken education system( kids try to sue teachers where I live). Again I don't believe I am being judged to get into heaven or not so I can live with the consequences..lol

I prefer the honest route

Actually, I manipulate by being extremely direct and straightforward. Scary even. Some just aren't used to that.
Disclaimer: I never said I was NICE. But I am pretty successful doing things my way , which unfortunately helps me to conclude that being nice isn't helping guys in dating. But I do get migraines at times so it can be taxing always being in control or illusion of it since we never truly are.
 FFS38
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 5:07:58 PM
Admit it pal, you're just being pendantic, you're trying to find the tiniest piece of information to defend yourself but unfortunately failing.
You have the intellectual capacity of a very small piece of sperm.
 spectravision
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 4/19/2019 5:14:25 PM

I don't think many birds would be that impressed with the way you speak

I don't swear in front of people much in real life but the f word has it's place on occasion. Oh and you'd be surprised at the potty mouths some women have once they hear you swear lol. I dated a certain woman from here and after 3 weeks I swore once then she was like a trooper with it haha. She said thank f*ck. It been driving me nuts not swearing

Particularly if they have children, I don't think you would be a good influence.

My language is completely different with children around, and rarely swear in RL. My son is an adult and well rounded man thank you very much. I and his mother made an awesome human being. I couldn't be any prouder :)

I've been a great father and influence, and never swore in front of him as a child. He also has been brought up to respect women. You think If I used a woman he'd not speak his mind lol? Oh, I'd get ripped a new one :) and he is my best friend and get to tell me how shi!t really is :)

You'll never be an influence that requires women sleeping with you ;)

You have the intellectual capacity of a very small piece of sperm.

Yet it exceeds yours on your best of days :)
 RoxyMoronic
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:14:55 AM
Well lovely lady of Croydon your threads gone a bit pete tong.
And who the fvck is Chris?

I’ve had a mixed bag of reactions to being honest and inquisitive. Shock, worry, unease, enjoyment etc.
I try always to tread with tact though. That’s the feminine in me :)

Joe I looked on your profile but couldn’t access you...who are ‘your’ people?
 spectravision
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:26:29 AM

I made a joke in profile reviews not thinking about 'bad boy persona's' after boo said something in the thread and the guy lost it which is fair enough as it was a non thoughtful comment is all.

I’ve had a mixed bag of reactions to being honest and inquisitive. Shock, worry, unease, enjoyment etc.

Not so sure on the enjoyment part.

Its bit like having garden peas on your plate. You play with them, but they're not really all that interesting ;)

I try always to tread with tact though. That’s the feminine in me :)

Yeah, but you're just a show off :)
 FFS38
Msg: 111
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:30:26 AM

Chris no 3...he had a profile review titled
"not getting any replies, is it my profile?"

In order to maintain the highest quality forums you are restricted to having no more then 2 of the last 10 posts on a thread.
Since 2 of the last 10 posts are yours you can not post to this thread.
 spectravision
Msg: 112
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 4:37:41 AM
To save you the bother Roxy

Boo said

Geez...I thought that said "if you ask women out in prison" and I'm thinking "wut? how is that
helpful advice.

I said

Got me in stitches here. He'd probably have better luck with the bad boy persona

The world will end as we know it Roxy :)

Oh no there it goes
 SomewhereInTheStratosfere
Msg: 113
Posted: 4/20/2019 5:51:36 AM

I assume most women would be direct with that question.

But you said earlier

I am not dating guys so I can only admit women are not direct as they could be IMHO.

So which is it. Are they direct or not?

One of the reasons I love Eastern Euro women (My GF is Brazilian) is that they are completely honest

But you don't think they deserve honesty in return? They deserve weird behavior to make them think they are crazy.

Well I am not sure how planning and leading a date is bad behavior but I am going to be honest with you. I have been raised in a tit for tat environment. Here if you aren't on top ..you end up on the bottom(which in bed is ok). Turning the other cheek isn't me

I never said planning and leading a date was bad behavior. My comments about your behavior was regarding the fact you were trying to justify game playing by saying women do this and women do that. There certainly is nothing wrong with setting boundaries, staying and participating in the crazy making, makes you just as crazy.

which unfortunately helps me to conclude that being nice isn't helping guys in dating

That about says it all right there. I hope your girlfriend reads your posts, she has a right to know what she is getting herself into.

Maybe but those qualities usually are a big example of feminine behavior and men are attracted to feminine women usually.

So, if I am reading these forums correctly men want women who

are meek and mild

have jobs

will pay for their own dinner

put out on demand

give men who we don't find attractive a chance

Have no children

don't feel entitled to any expectations

accept game playing, while giving honesty

Hmmm, and men think women are crazy? Every time I read these forums I see a whole boat load of crazy entitled men
 FFS38
Msg: 114
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 6:08:27 AM

are meek and mild

have jobs

put out on demand

Have no children

Sounds good, but you missed out "and who are comely".
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:19:51 AM

Joe I looked on your profile but couldn’t access you...who are ‘your’ people?

@Roxy...do you mean in the Moses type? lol. Not sure what you mean but lately I can't even read forum profiles. I thought some bug/change.
P.s . did you start the fighting going on? We even have 2 grown men going at it!

I assume most women would be direct with that question.

But you said earlier

I am not dating guys so I can only admit women are not direct as they could be IMHO.

So which is it. Are they direct or not?

Your troubled because you took 2 different comments that were about 2 different references. First mention you quoted above was in reference to you saying women being direct in choosing a location to eat and how you are on a date when ordering. I wouldn't see why a women wouldn't be so, it is her prerogative. I just didn't see anything wrong with your statement and was being polite since I don't really think that choosing what to order is being direct or not. I put on my jeans one leg at a time , does that make me special? I don't know how men are in your area or your age group so no comment how they react to YOU. (Perhaps your area is backwards). Second was reference to game playing that women do because they can't be "direct" when expressing their feelings to a guy about going on a date again ,etc. which leads to the ghosting and other odd behavior women do which has been the subject of hundreds of threads on POF and is considered among the worst games played by many. That was the whole point of whomever made game reference in this thread.That being said there are threads here where men were "tested/gamed" by a women choosing and ordering just to run up a high bill and test if he would pay it all, so in hindsight some men should worry maybe.

But you don't think they deserve honesty in return? They deserve weird behavior to make them think they are crazy.

They do. But they aren't playing games now are they??? I would think Weird behavior would be reserved for women playing games :P..I thought that was clear? (btw I never said guys SHOULD do this behavior, if you go back and read it was said that they COULD do it. Just because one has the power to do something,doesn't mean they should do it.

I never said planning and leading a date was bad behavior. My comments about your behavior was regarding the fact you were trying to justify game playing by saying women do this and women do that

But didn't I establish that the game playing includes All steps in the date(strategy)? Your the one who thinks dating being a game is BAD , rest of us on here just seem to accept that . Guy chooses a place and plans is all part of the game since the women can and probably is judging him based on his choices, how he dresses , etc. Isn't that what a member said earlier about "tests"? The tests include all of this. Even the factoring "who" pays is all part of it. Didn't you read that thread recently where a member posted that he wants date pay for herself and that it can be a TEST to see if she is considerate? That even shocked me! This is all games. Either pay or don't pay DON'T use who pays as a test.

That about says it all right there. I hope your girlfriend reads your posts, she has a right to know what she is getting herself into.

After 4 yrs I am pretty sure she knows and like most gals she don't want a nice guy doormat. That being said she just read what you said and said you are an old b@tch(lol she did ). Sorry, But she said that since we are both chatting as regulars on a forum , YOU and ME are , if not online friends,are online acquaintances and she feels that your loyalty should be to me. I get what she is saying because where she is from that way it is. It is kind of when a member on here asks for advice , we would give that person advice..we don't give him/her advice to benefit the other party who is not a forum member. It is a cultural thingy..loyalty is important to her! I said you didn't mean anything though(i think)!

I hope your girlfriend reads your posts, she has a right to know what she is getting herself into.

Forgetting what she thinks of you at the moment. Why does she have a right to know that I think nice isn't helping online daters? If I was practicing therapy I would say the same, it would be my professional opinion from reading loads of forum threads and observing many IRL as well. I have constantly, over the years, told members the advice I give is based on what I think will help that person,etc. It may not be what works for someone else or what I will do myself. In dating we can't always practice what we preach because every situation/person is different. I give objective advice that works , regardless of gender. I don't take sides but of course I have more empathy with males since I hear their stories more often and have a common frame of reference even.

o, if I am reading these forums correctly men want women who
are meek and mild
have jobs
put out on demand
Have no children

Hmmm, and men think women are crazy? Every time I read these forums I see a whole boat load of crazy entitled men

Oh come on now you are exaggerating and being a head case. I have , indeed, seen posted what you listed above, but NEVER ALL from the same guy , in the same thread even. You just combined everything into ONE imaginary guy. Ironically though, some of what you listed above can be from ONE women. For example , the women who has a job can pay her fair share..that is workable!
Also, you said women should accept game playing. Again your gender bias... NO they SHOULD STOP playing them in the 1st place so men wouldn't have to play.Since men are the one's that have to be assertive generally , it is the men (remember Pig talked about hoops?) who have to jump though the hoops. Men have to worry about how many days after a date to make a call because SAID date read something, that a guy is needy who calls too soon or creepy or whatever. That is game playing! Game playing that she will judge a guy by it and game playing on the guys side that he has a rule about when to call to compensate for her rule. But in my bias opinion men are just reacting!

That being said, as I said many times (and it went over your head), a lot of these actions of games that the women(or men in your case) play are subconscious , since it has be ingrained into a large % of the population since early dating experiences and have become RULES(women had some book called RULES or something I remember) that one does almost instinctively.

, and men think women are crazy?

You are love! And your increasing combative tone is showing us that you been hurt by games.

Every time I read these forums I see a whole boat load of crazy entitled men

Well, there are entitled women as well..duh. But as I always say men ARE ENTITLED TO WHAT THEY CAN GET! It is like job hunting. You can aim small or you can aim big but the REALITY is what you end up with that matters. That doesn't mean someone shouldn't acquire skills to reach higher. Worst would be someone who doesn't take a shot to begin with..right??? We miss all shots we don't take.

P.S. it is pretty obvious some guy/guys have butt hurt you with what you call GAME playing that it has just made the whole idea of games being played something you resent or sensitive too. Well BOO HOO , deal with reality not as you want it to be. If you think you can meet dates online and there will be no games played in the background.power to YOU. TBH based on some of the things you have said I think you are indeed playing games!Taking things out of context to make a point is an example. You have been accused of doing that by someone else already. I indeed hope it is game playing, the alternative wouldn't look good.
Lets call it quits? You are getting more combative ( talking about my girl, calling men crazy,entitled, etc) and that is making me repeat myself(your lack of comprehension taking things out of context as someone already accused you of so it is something you are prone to) , which gets boring, therefore my typing skills go to hell and I will start having to be defensive to explain more of what I type(decreasing your comprehension even more) and" round we go"...and then I start playing games because I am bored. Seems all the guys stopped responding to your posts and I have remained polite to not ignore your comments. Excuse me for being civil!

At the end of the day you haven't changed any bodies opinions here..so FAIL! Most still think there is a world full of women and men playing games! Assuming men should stop playing games as a tit for tat is absurd considering men are just responding/reacting to games already being played. Logically women would have to stop first or a complete cease fire..good luck with that lol
 BaldwinMotionPhaseIII
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 8:46:55 AM
the desire to play games is related to the individual's ability to win at them. I've known hot women who engage in games to whittle down the amount of men chasing them. and when that isn't even enough, some play games b/c they simply can. the emotions raised from winning or losing appeals to their love of feeling emotions. there are other women who don't play as many games, or few at all, b/c their goal is to feel emotions inside a relationship, not inside a mating game. they aren't looking to be serial monogamists.

i don't pursue fellows (duh) so i can't speak for them. i know a few play games b/c they are attractive, and they don't have to settle or settle down (until they're ready to have kids) but they found out early in life that women will put up with a lot to win over the hot dude who gives them social proof (if that was what they were looking for as young ladies). some other guys play the game b/c it worked at a young age, and so they continue to date that way. ironically, their policy works best on...female game players. so its a self-fulfilling prophesy.
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:07:03 AM

Well, that was a huuuuuuge generalization.

Considering there are huge box office figures indicating huge interest in romantic comedies, I feel highly justified in my huge generalization.

Most men are smart enough to realize when they are crossing the line into creepy.

What?!?! I'm mildly shocked to see you credit "most men" in such a postive manner, but I would venture to say even the vast majority of the women here will disagree with this claim.

Let's put it to the test here. Ladies?? Please feel free to tell us all about your *many* wonderful experiences with smart, well-behaved, and subtle gentleman you've met and interacted with on POF. Go!

No matter what hairs you want to try to split

There is no hair splitting here. I am adhering to literal definitions.

I'm just wondering why people can't just articulate what they want without all the added bullchit?

Because we live in a f*cked up world with f*cked up people. I'd like to blame technology, but it's just a tool. What it has done is expose the rotten side of humanity, so technology can't truly be held accountable. We can sit back and HOPE life will become an episode of "Full House" or "The Brady Bunch", where everything is solved in less than half an hour with heart to heart conversation or we can learn to handle the ugliness of the real world. Am I advocating lying? No, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that being a good little boy/girl is the key to success.

Dating today is a whole different animal from what it used to be. One can choose to not like it and sit on the bench or they can adapt.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:12:53 AM
^^^^It is funny the "game" denialists, they often play the most games. It is like those who don't want drama are the drama queens. Oh, and I don’t like girls who watch soap operas, chick flicks, and Sex in the city. If you do, or have, we will NOT get along.
 Kokanee_Ice
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:34:16 AM

are meek and mild

have jobs

put out on demand

Have no children

- Women also have preferences; they ignore the man who’s meek and mild.
- Some men will support a woman who has no job as long as she has good domestic skills. A guy who has no job has no chance in the dating game.
- So what if some men expect women to pay for their own dinner. A lot of women expect a man to pay for his dinner in addition to hers. Who is more entitled?
- Women have been telling men for years that we should be less shallow in judging by looks? Can’t men ask women to do the same?
- A man having children is also a deal-breaker for some women. If he’s paying child-support he’ll have less money to spend on her.
- If I write any of my expectations in my profile, it usually turns women off.
- Women are also notorious game-players. They act interested, and then don’t respond to your texts or phone calls.
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 120
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:13:06 AM
I don't think any woman who is sane and dignity, will accept a man who makes 0 effort for her and will ignore her.

Unless she has issues, no that sort of behaviour wont work.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:36:07 AM
Give up Kokanee, you are responding to a broken record that didn't have a good song on it to begin with. She obviously has been butt hurt by dishonest men and she thinks all games are dishonest and thinks if you are playing the game as a reaction(example waiting to call 3 days) you are not justified because you should turn the other cheek and take it up the behind.. She will pick out what you say and try to use it to make it sound like you are wrong but do a bad job of doing that! Funny how in "quoting" me she left out when I said I play the "game" honest. I am way to direct and honest and that is a fault of mine maybe. I have been completely civil in my tone, because that is how I roll, even when hearing nonsense interpretations of what she thinks "we meant" "said". Then I realize..does any one give a flying frack what her opinion is? NOPE but I responded to be polite?(when others stopped responding).

I feel she stepped out of line(actually my GF said that ) and an apology should be forthcoming(she won't though because she thinks she is right). I mean she has the nerve to imply she has great morals/ethics above the rest of us but at the same time would try to mention my GF in her post. I mean what if I wrote and said " I feel sorry for her kids", would I be wrong? Certainly and my civil nature would prevent me from saying that.

Most peoples sense of morals are subjective when it isn't the ones determined by legal means and there is no right and/or wrong. Lets just say we are different in our inherent beliefs. But mine works for me, so when it stops working I will reevaluate. Like Pig said plenty gals here haven't dated since Jimmy Carter and are clueless to how it is out there and technology/mass media has made it worst. Women also have a clear unfair advantage when it comes to dating and they STILL often find a way to blow it, so think on that.

So what if some men expect women to pay for their own dinner. A lot of women expect a man to pay for his dinner in addition to hers. Who is more entitled?

You forget that the so called entitled women (usually feminists even)have not pushed courts to abolish alimony. In fact when there are calls to do so they are the 1st to claim it will be unfair to women. Thing is most alimony laws were made at a time when men initiated most divorces and was a hope to stop divorce or at least keep women out of poverty. But today's the laws actually have it built in that they should be "more equal" and that the lower asset spouse(usually women) should have their premarital lifestyle maintained, even if she initiated divorce. So you have a generation or 2 of entitled women using the system and making lawyers rich to get "maintained" at the former lifestyle. Kokanee can you tell me one type of partnership in the world where when it ends the financial benefits continue as were? Heck, go on unemployment, which you paid into btw, and you will only get a small % for a few months. My father fought and won custody in the early 70's when it was like spotting a unicorn to do so ,and my mom NEVER paid child support. Imagine that!

Did we talk about the women who feel entitled to become cops/firemen but don't actually do the job? or to get equal pay while taking more days off? or..or or..list goes on and on.
The women entitlement culture runs much deeper than just dating my friend! In dating they just hate entitled men because god forgive some men expect something in return. We have one member here who calls every man entitled and at the same time calls them cheapskates for not paying for their meals, regardless of who initiated meeting.

Good news is that NOT all women are that way or want to feel entitled.

We can sit back and HOPE life will become an episode of "Full House" or "The Brady Bunch", where everything is solved in less than half an hour with heart to heart conversation or we can learn to handle the ugliness of the real world. Am I advocating lying? No, but I'm also not naive enough to believe that being a good little boy/girl is the key to success.

BOOHOO...all the guys are playing games because they are dishonest. Not once has she acknowledged that dishonesty isn't the only way games are being played. Shit tests, jumping from hoops, feeling entitled, etc, etc are all additional ways.

P.S. did you really watch Full House? I saw one episode of that and it was when the main was dating a girl half his age so I don't lose man cards for watching lol.
Brady Bunch though was cool. Every year they would go on some vacation where they almost all die due to their "goody twoshoes" stupidity.
 SomewhereInTheStratosfere
Msg: 122
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:38:56 AM

Your troubled because you took 2 different comments that were about 2 different references

I'm not troubled, just questioning, you seemed to contradict yourself.

But didn't I establish that the game playing includes All steps in the date(strategy)?
Game playing shouldn't be any part of anyones dating strategy.

Your the one who thinks dating being a game is BAD , rest of us on here just seem to accept that .

Huge difference between dating strategy and game playing. Dating is more of a dance, back and forth, to and fro, ying and yang.

The tests include all of this. Even the factoring "who" pays is all part of it. Didn't you read that thread recently where a member posted that he wants date pay for herself and that it can be a TEST to see if she is considerate? That even shocked me! This is all games. Either pay or don't pay DON'T use who pays as a test.

This is just discovering whether there is dating compatibility. One could just ask about date paying expectations, no need for silly tests.

That being said she just read what you said and said you are an old b@tch(lol she did ).

I've been called a lot worse by a lot better. I don't get offended, it just confirms to me that i'm probably on the right track. When people have nothing concrete to add to the debate it usually deteriorates to name calling.

if not online friends,are online acquaintances and she feels that your loyalty should be to me.

Sorry Joe, Unlike others here, I won't pander to anyone to please them. My opinion is what I give. I have no respect for panderer's.

You are love! And your increasing combative tone is showing us that you been hurt by games

No Joe, I'm not. I'm not sure how disagreeing with you is being combative. I'm just debating with you, that's all. I know what I read. You said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game". Then went on to say, showing weird and odd behaviour will make them crazy. That's game playing, Joe. If that's Not really what you meant to say, just retract it. By the way you are trying to justify it though, I know that's what you meant. Please don't backpedal and say it isnt that kind of game. I've read plenty of your posts before, I know you are a smart man. It kind of shocked me when you wrote that. There are some male posters here I expect that out of but you weren't one of them.

Well, there are entitled women as well..duh.

yes, there are Joe. They are responsible for that behavior. Everyone else is responsible for their own.

P.S. it is pretty obvious some guy/guys have butt hurt you with what you call GAME playing that it has just made the whole idea of games being played something you resent or sensitive too. Well BOO HOO

I'm only giving my opinion, Joe. It seems because you don't happen to like it i'm being dismissed as being butt hurt. You are pretty transparent. BTW I would think most sane people would be sensitive to or resent someone playing games with them.

Seems all the guys stopped responding to your posts

Really , the only other guy I was responding to was FFS. I quit engaging with him. He lost his credibility with me. Much like you are. I thought you were better than this.

At the end of the day you haven't changed any bodies opinions here

I really don't need anyone to agree with me. I call bullchit when I see it. No one will ever convince me playing games with someone is acceptable. If other's think it is, well, that's very tellling about them.

Assuming men should stop playing games as a tit for tat is absurd considering men are just responding/reacting to games already being played. Logically women would have to stop first or a complete cease fire..good luck with that lol

Oh my, Joe. You really do think women are the root of all evil and men are just responding, don't you?
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 123
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:46:59 AM
Wow i didnt think my thread would turn into an endless debate??
 spectravision
Msg: 124
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 10:50:26 AM

I don't think any woman who is sane and dignity, will accept a man who makes 0 effort for her and will ignore her.

Most women or men wouldn't accept 0 effort. Isn't love all about putting each other first.

Wow i didnt think my thread would turn into an endless debate??

Lol. Welcome to the forums.
 ssm508
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 11:27:07 AM
Back to the original subject, when someone cancels a date, that person should reschedule at that point or within the next few days. There can be legit reasons for cancelling or postponing a date. But if that person doesn't schedule within a week, then most likely (s)he is not interested for whatever reason.

o, if I am reading these forums correctly men want women who
are meek and mild
have jobs
put out on demand
Have no children

LOL. The only thing I would want from the list is a woman that contributes on dates. That doesn't mean it has to be 50-50. But I would probably lose interest if we had went on multiple dates and she didn't offer to pay for anything. A woman not having a job isn't an automatic dealbreaker. That would depend on the circumstances.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cancelled 2 hrs before the date