Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cancelled 2 hrs before the date      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 126
cancelled 2 hrs before the datePage 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
I agree with you on the cancellation thing.
He said to get together when i come back from holiday which to be fair sounds a bit vague.
But there was something also i didn't talk about in the beginning of this thread.
Before i went on a first date with him, another guy approached me on the site, same age, same area, also single dad.

This guy, asked to talk on the phone where he asked me out before i go on holiday and we said to set up a day and a time, but i never heard from him after that.

The thing is through their texts and moreso when i went on the date with the guy, i noticed that they threw me exactly the same lines and lif
e story, which striked me as a bit strange...
 spectravision
Msg: 127
view profile
History
cancelled 2 hrs before the date
Posted: 4/20/2019 11:49:39 AM
^^ 2 Words.

Gut instinct!

What does it tell you?
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 128
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 12:03:49 PM
CroydonGirl, this new info is more than a bit strange. It definitely sounds like the man either had a second profile or he had a friend message you to see if you were willing to date more than one man at the same time. It was probably a test that he set up and you failed it. Looking back, that might not be such a bad thing.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 129
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 12:25:08 PM
Ok,,,,here goes. What is funny is that you are like a female NG. You are nitpicking specific lines that you find significant that I actually don't find that important to be honest.

I'm not troubled, just questioning, you seemed to contradict yourself.

Nope there was no contradiction. They were two separate and distinct thoughts and not the same post. Again I was being polite because YOU thought your example was good example of how you are being honest and direct. To me it is no biggie. My nephew , I took him out and he answered the waiter and asked for what he wanted. Normal etiquette.

Game playing shouldn't be any part of any ones dating strategy.

Agree, you are taking to the choir but the fact ones needs a strategy in the 1st place is because of the games. But we use the term game and you use term dance. Talk about splitting hairs! It is more mainstream to use word that dating is a game. There are talk shows, books, etc all using that term.

Huge difference between dating strategy and game playing. Dating is more of a dance, back and forth, to and fro, ying and yang.

Well that is your analogy. KJ used the same. Men use the game analogy. Who is to say the term dating is a game is wrong? I have heard it my whole life. It is just words but they both have something in common..rules!read above

I've been called a lot worse by a lot better. I don't get offended, it just confirms to me that i'm probably on the right track. When people have nothing concrete to add to the debate it usually deteriorates to name calling.

Exactly but she isn't part of the debate and she told me when she read what you said. I told you because I am honest. But I understand her, she is correct. You were wrong to bring her into it, wrong is wrong.I am assertive enough and so is she to say you crossed a line. If you don't feel so then that is your prerogative. If you feel it is ok, that is your problem. BTW the comment you were called a lot worse by a lot better makes little sense..you don't know her so how can you compare? LOL . Also I don't think I ever lost a debate in my history on POF and I have added more concrete examples, experience here than you have. You only mentioned picking wine on a date so not sure where you are going with this.

I'm only giving my opinion, Joe. It seems because you don't happen to like it i'm being dismissed as being butt hurt.

True because of your sensitivity to just the idea that games are being played that are dishonest. There are other ways the game(or dance as you say) takes place which isn't dishonest and you ignored that. I don't care what your opinion is or that you disagree.
I care that you were somewhat patronizing by:
1. that you been taking things continually out of context which makes any debate hard and dysfunctional in the 1st place thus wasting my energy. Keep saying we are wrong(i am wrong) not justified isn't winning a debate.
2. bought GF into it. TBH until that became an issue I was completely fine with the debate , even though you refereed to me "as that hate the game guy" and twisted things I said. Perhaps for a Canadian, or feminist or Anglo cultured women you see nothing wrong with it. Us Latin blooded think otherwise..cultural difference perhaps..doesn't matter.
3. Wasn't civil to refer to me as the hate the game guy or something like that. I got a name you know? I see you used it now.

Much like you are. I thought you were better than this.

If I lost my credibility with you then I feel I won the debate because everything I said is my honest belief and something tells me you were never going to change your mind no matter what I say or any body says anyway which is fine .At least I give REAL human examples and experiences to back up why I feel way I do. You lost my respect minute you mentioned "ratting" me to gf and she said that is a low blow. Since I love her I gotta take her side :) So I beat you to it! I use the word respect, not credibility ,because sadly I actually think you believe 100% some of the interpretations you have made. Credible just NOT reality.

You are pretty transparent. BTW I would think most sane people would be sensitive to or resent someone playing games with them.

Not sure what this means. The first part. Second part I agree with but unfortunately our bad experience bias us all and you keep focusing on the "honesty" part. I mean women always say men lie to get them into bed and I ALWAYS raise an eyebrow because I wonder what the hell can a guy lie about that would make you sleep with him. Any lie would have to be superficial (son of a king , etc) and says more bad about the person who would sleep with a guy for that reason. I don't really understand these harmful dishonest game playing you keep talking about that men do. I do know how women waste men's time by not telling them how they feel after dates and dragging everything out. Time is money.

No one will ever convince me playing games with someone is acceptable. If other's think it is, well, that's very telling about them.

Agreed but I us guys are in the game since ALL of dating seems to be a game, there is NO dating that isn't a game. You can use word dance if you want and if I was a more PC type guy perhaps I would to but I am NOT :P
Oh my, Joe. You really do think women are the root of all evil and men are just responding, don't you?
In the dating game that is OLD , yes I do believe that that statement is true in the majority of cases since MEN are more likely to assert and reach out which means they HAVE GET played more. That is pretty obvious. Men have many hoops to go though it is mind boggling. We have given examples. I am still waiting to hear the games men play on dates that waste time. As for being the root of all evil, I can switch that
with you that you imply men are the root of evil. My best times have been with women. I appreciate the company of a good quality lady more than anyone else. Unfortunately, many women expect to be treated ladylike during meets when they aren't behaving ladylike. Mind you , I do realize there are some situations where it might make sense, safety wise, to not get into it at end of a meeting. But the dragging on afterwards until 100% ghosting takes place is not excusable. Obviously since men initiate most followups, they are going to be victims of time vampires at a higher rate.
No Joe, I'm not. I'm not sure how disagreeing with you is being combative. I'm just debating with you, that's all.
I kind of answered this already. The whole conversation is telling us(others basically agree with me but I am the spokesmen since I have been polite to continue) we are wrong. Real good debate skills you have !(rolls eyes)
I know what I read. You said, "Don't hate the player, hate the game".
the fact that you keep bringing up that I said "hate the game not the player" contributes to the idea you were butt hurt by a player. But I said that because it is a well known cliche(if you follow me as you claim you do you would know and recall I am loaded with cliches and never fail to add one) and there is truth to it.

Then went on to say, showing weird and odd behavior will make them crazy. That's game playing, Joe. If that's Not really what you meant to say, just retract it.

Why should I retract it? Seriously, please tell me,inquiring minds want to know(see I am full of lines, was raised watching tv because my housekeeper didn't speak good english) It is a true statement... ODD behavior will often make them crazy is true. I should lie and tell others to forget that? If we are debating behavior why should it be left out? It is a testament to behavior observation. I know a lot more stuff but won't say it , not for free! muhahaha

Listen, I am not saying it is a good, or a bad thing to do..just stating a fact when I said it, and tbh it says more about some women that they can be played like that. You should, if you cared, be more reflective on why others in your gender can be manipulated that way and not on the messenger . You acting like I am bad because I revealed a TOP SECRET that can be used for harm. Scientists made the Atom bomb. No ,sorry, I wasn't actually giving it in that case so people would do it who are reading the forum, but if they did, it isn't my responsibility. I am not Jesus. I might be good at pulling legs, but not men's strings lol

By the way you are trying to justify it though, I know that's what you meant. Please don't backpedal and say it isn't that kind of game.

Explained above, I have no reason to retract it. If I said something that was UNTRUE then YES I would be more inclined to do so and I have humbled myself in the past for corrections.

I've read plenty of your posts before, I know you are a smart man.

Apparently, I am stupid for continuing in this thread. My IQ has dropped significantly. This goes on any longer I will stick a fork into my left eye!

It kind of shocked me when you wrote that. There are some male posters here I expect that out of but you weren't one of them.

Surprising me actually you say that. I always have been a straight shooter and have little need for PC, but ALWAYS respectful and civil(you realize I constantly say I don't believe in feminism right...lol?).

That's game playing, Joe.

Absolutely is game playing. But considering I am not meeting or dating people I am NOT a player . But it is my understanding EVERYONE is in the game or dance.

Really , the only other guy I was responding to was FFS. I quit engaging with him.

Well, not many left discussing the topic with you when I wrote that . Pig disappeared and just chimed in. That being said, him and me are in agreement but I was polite and stayed to debate while he wasn't here and you didn't cross his RED line like you did mine. (I FEEL ABUSED :(). Threaten to tell his mom and call him the "hate the game guy" and all bets are off maybe. What I find more interesting is that other members(feminist ones actually) agree with us. Browneyes, a women has agreed and kOKAINE is debating you as I write this. KJ will NEVER agree publicly with ANYTHING I say(she thinks I am a rogue,or was that her grandma?). I have come to that conclusion long ago but PM's are a whole different story.I know she has actually read gaming material.
 FFS38
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 1:17:48 PM

Really, the only other guy I was responding to was FFS. I quit engaging with him. He lost his credibility with me.

Really?
This is what I said in my post..

Yeah I guess you're right there, after that initial first date when it's a positive one there are a lot of strategic moves and decisions going on between both sides

And then you basically agree that there are strategies?

Huge difference between dating strategy and game playing. Dating is more of a dance, back and forth, to and fro, ying and yang.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 131
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 2:03:03 PM
^^^^NO YOU ARE WRONG! LOL. It isn't a god damn game of strategy, it is a dance, and if you aren't wearing pink leotards you are morally corrupt like myself. You know , morally corrupt , I think I like the sound of that( Han Empire Strikes Back)

So all this debate because the males use the term "dating is a game" and women use the term "dancing'". I gotta be 100% that I never read an article, book, magazine, nor watched a film, tv show that ever referred to it as dancing. But it has been referred to as a game. My father is 80..he calls it that and actually was in the club/dating business in the 60's.
All this so called "debate" because of word usage. Men are more likely to play games then dance so it makes sense men would refer to it as game playing. We use strategy. I play chess, there you go! When I learned to dance I even had to count.
All I know is I was bought into the conversation because I was backing my "bro" , who I think is right and then was personally attacked as being wrong. That isn't a debate.

You win a debate by the merits of your opinion, knowledge and experience. Telling people that they are doing bad behavior, or justifying, or any other subjective adjective isn't debate winning. It is being judgmental. Since social morals are subjective , it is just not enough to win a debate.
All I learned from the above thread is that I am morally and ethically corrupt game player. LOL..but that didn't take away from the fact I was right!

Now if someone wants to open a thread about morals then I am game but since morals are personal and individual , often shaped by upbringing and culture it is a moot point.

P.S: liberals tend try to win debates that way. Attack character because they CAN'T attack the substance!
 SomewhereInTheStratosfere
Msg: 132
Posted: 4/20/2019 2:11:15 PM

Considering there are huge box office figures indicating huge interest in romantic comedies, I feel highly justified in my huge generalization.

Feel justified all you want. It's still nothing but a generalization on your part. I also highly doubt it's ground in any truth. As a matter of fact, I was just reading the other day that there is a real push to do away with the term "chick flix". Specifically because they are not completely the domain of women. Plenty of men like them also.

What?!?! I'm mildly shocked to see you credit "most men" in such a postive manner.

Really? Im the one who has been here arguing for three fecking pages that game playing is bad and I respect men enough not to do it.

One can choose to not like it and sit on the bench or they can adapt.

Well, most people I know refuse to play games and they sure as heck aren't sitting on any sidelines.

What is funny is that you are like a female NG. You are nitpicking specific lines that you find significant

I'm sure NG will be pleased as punch to hear that. I'm not nitpicking at all. You made a couple of statements which you don't seem to want to own up to. First you make them, then you backtrack and say,well, that's not the type of game I meant. Then you start trying to justifying why they apply. Do you even know yourself? You can retract at any time and say you didn't literally mean what you said. This isn't a court of law. I'm just trying to make sense of what you really mean.

But we use the term game and you use term dance
That's not what you said though. You were talking as in player
games.

But I understand her, she is correct.
Why of course, how dare a woman question your post. God dang they best know their place or they are a biatch. LOL you are funny Joe. I told you before, I won't sugar coat anything. You get no special treatment because you are male. I would be saying the same thing to you if your name was Joanne. If you are going to post you should realize people will sometimes question things you post.

You were wrong to bring her into it, wrong is wrong.

LOL you've got to be chiding Right? YOU brought her into this, therefore she was fair game. Do you and FFS ever own up to any of your shiat.

.I am assertive enough and so is she to say you crossed a line
Well Joe, I'm assertive enough to tell you, NO, I crossed NO line. I recall being the one called a biatch. I don't think I resorted to calling you anything.

Also I don't think I ever lost a debate in my history on POF and I have added more concrete examples, experience here than you have

I'm not so sure trying to defend game playing is a concrete example of anything but if it makes you feel important to think you are the debate king, by all means.

. that you been taking things continually out of context which makes any debate hard and dysfunctional in the 1st place

I have taken nothing out of context, Joe. What makes debate difficult with you is you dont want to own what you say. Games arent games but then they are because you say they are. To be honest, You aren't making a whole lot of sense.

Wasn't civil to refer to me as the hate the game guy or something like that. I got a name you know? I see you used it now.

I think I have been very civil to you. Just because I don't agree with you and won't pander to you doesn't mean I'm not being civil.
You are the one who brought biatch into the conversation and are trying to dismiss me as a butt hurt feminist because you don't like what I have to say. I understand men reign supreme in your culture but they are equals in mine. My intention isn't to upset you so I think we will just have to agree to disagree.

[
My IQ has dropped significantly. This goes on any longer I will stick a fork into my left eye!

If this goes on any longer, I will send you the fork!.

and you didn't cross his RED line like you did mine.

Well, I'm not trying to cross anyone's red line or make them feel emasculated. I'm just here to see how others think and operate and question their methods.

I FEEL ABUSED
I don't know why you would feel abused. We have a difference of opinion, that's all. I will still respect you as one of the better male posters here. I will still think you are wrong, but I will still respect you. LOL
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 2:22:44 PM
"KJ will NEVER agree publicly with ANYTHING I say(she thinks I am a rogue,or was that her grandma?)."

Not true, Joey! I agree with many things you opine. I think you are quite clever.

Just not on the subject of intentional/conscious emotional manipulation. I did read quite a bit of "gaming" material. It is how I gained awareness and formed my current opinion on the subject.

And...it was Nana who called you a rogue. What can I say? The woman dated Clark Gable. ;)
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 2:53:35 PM
Oh! For all of you that are not interested in "game playing"...and looking for a way to recognize it and counteract it....

I suggest reading...Influence by Robert Cialdini

Understanding the principles of influence, persuassion and compliance are key to recognizing the manipulations occurring all around you on a daily basis and understanding which ones you are most succeptible to. This is important because it allows you make more informed and conscious choices.

Happy Dating! :)
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 135
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:03:15 PM
What test ?? Im sure he was talking to other women too
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:11:03 PM
^^^^So you are saying I won't be played by the playa's no more?
Does it include a section on stopping our kittens from waking us up?
I want to confess. I am NOT a player . Never have been. I don't play . I am just naturally observant and vigilant. Do you believe?
And...it was Nana who called you a rogue. What can I say? The woman dated Clark Gable. ;)
My aunt dated the creator of Batman and my father his daughter. Does that make me Batman?

I'm not so sure trying to defend game playing is a concrete example of anything but if it makes you feel important to think you are the debate king, by all means.

Only that people do it but this was never a debate. There are game players and those that consider dating a game. End of story.

I have taken nothing out of context, Joe. What makes debate difficult with you is you dont want to own what you say.

I owned everything I have said and explained why I wouldn't retract. I am no more evil then those who made the Atom bomb. This isn't a court of law so , yeah, I will explain when asked for meaning though.

You are the one who brought biatch into the conversation and are trying to dismiss me as a butt hurt feminist because you don't like what I have to say. I understand men reign supreme in your culture but they are equals in mine.

I never called you such. If you have followed me for years then you know I never curse and even have defended women who were called names and I have WAY more enemies then average here so trust me. Domestic disputes are police most dangerous calls for a reason. The GF/wife often will get angry when you try to protect them. As for the equality thing, are you talking legal or social? I suspect there are many of both gender in Canada who don't think women are socially/emotionally equal. In USA it might be 50-50. Actually in USSR women actually had legal rights before Americans and even Italy has expanded legal rights relating to marriage/divorces. But I always rub it in to liberals and feminists whenever I can.

If this goes on any longer, I will send you the fork!.

With a cork on it?
 Million_Reasons
Msg: 137
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:17:46 PM
^You do have a natural charm, Joey....I have always seen it. :)

spectravision
Msg: 138
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:22:27 PM

What test ?? Im sure he was talking to other women too

It doesn't matter what he was doing. It matters what you're doing in his eyes. Nobody says its sane behaviour

But how to explain it.

I was explaining to someone the other day about continuous trust issues I encounter on here and what was said to me was well they could have made another account to message you to see if you're talking to others rather than show said issues upfront.

Trust testing. If it same person as the other person said. You failed.
 spectravision
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 3:23:52 PM
^^It's also why I don't chat to multiple women. Its called being a player apparently lol
 ssm508
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2019 6:39:54 PM

I was explaining to someone the other day about continuous trust issues I encounter on here and what was said to me was well they could have made another account to message you to see if you're talking to others rather than show said issues upfront.

Trust testing. If it same person as the other person said. You failed.

If a woman uses that type of "test" and I failed, then so be it. I'm not putting all of my eggs in 1 basket that early. In particular when I am dating women from OLD. Having 1 or 2 good dates with someone is simply that. It doesn't mean it will turn into a serious relationship or even another date. People can lose interest at any time for any reason.

Some women have texted me after a date saying things like "I had a great time", "You are a sweetheart", "We should go out again". Yet when I asked them out on another date, they either didn't respond, cancelled at the last minute, or suddenly told me that "we're not a match".
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/20/2019 9:55:01 PM
Exactly. Many are flaky early on or they can turn out to be weirdos, so its kinda necessary to not put all your eggs in one basket in the very early stages.

Now if i see after 2-3 dates that we have chemistry and there is mutual effort then i only continue with that person. And of course until we discuss exclusivity i dont assume anything
Posted: 4/21/2019 8:32:05 AM

Well, most people I know refuse to play games and they sure as heck aren't sitting on any sidelines.

They are playing the game of dating. It seems you are using and thinking of "game" as a synonym for lying and deceit, which hasn't once been my insinuation of its meaning. Does and can the game get ugly?? You bet. I'm not going to engage in a paragraph war over terminology, though. I have too much of a raging boner for concision to do that. Too much babble makes my posts look fat.

Oh, and for the record, I have ZERO respect for players. If any of my male friends lead a woman on with promises of commitment when they know their intent is just sex, I will be the first to tear them a new as$hole, as I have many times. If sex is all he wants, he needs to say it. I've stated this dozens of times in my posting history.

Feel justified all you want. It's still nothing but a generalization on your part. I also highly doubt it's ground in any truth. As a matter of fact, I was just reading the other day that there is a real push to do away with the term "chick flix". Specifically because they are not completely the domain of women. Plenty of men like them also.

Do away with the term "chick flix"? Oh, boy. More attempts at policing language. Such horseshit. The term "chick flicks" came into existence for a reason. They were targeted toward a specific demographic. I don't doubt the validity of my "generalization", either. Minds are impressionable and evidence of it is everywhere.
 spectravision
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 9:04:11 AM

I have ZERO respect for players. If any of my male friends lead a woman on with promises of commitment when they know their intent is just sex, I will be the first to tear them a new as$hole, as I have many times. If sex is all he wants, he needs to say it.

Yeah, I've had to do the same thing to a friend. The self proclaimed BS they said when they were dumping them because they can't give the woman what they need. He even slept with someone they just met after being with the lady for 6 months.
Posted: 4/21/2019 9:11:32 AM

Yeah, I've had to do the same thing to a friend. The self proclaimed BS they said when they were dumping them because they can't give the woman what they need. He even slept with someone they just met after being with the lady for 6 months.

Right. I can't and won't support this kind of shit. You'll find that guys like this make for backstabbing *friends*, too. I have no objections to them being the biggest slut they want to be, but do it the right way. Still be someone you can be proud to look at in the mirror the next morning.
 spectravision
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 9:33:27 AM

Right. I can't and won't support this kind of shit. You'll find that guys like this make for backstabbing *friends*, too. I have no objections to them being the biggest slut they want to be, but do it the right way. Still be someone you can be proud to look at in the mirror the next morning.

I can actually say he has been a good friend and said shit even though it might piss me off to my face. But they have spoken about others behind their back to me so no doubt done same to me regardless of my initial sentence. I keep one eye open though.

As yourself, I have no objection if upfront about things. I can't do it myself as I know I'd think about it constant and feel guilty. Easy life being honest. No lies to keep up with.

If a woman uses that type of "test" and I failed, then so be it. I'm not putting all of my eggs in 1 basket that early. In particular when I am dating women from OLD. Having 1 or 2 good dates with someone is simply that. It doesn't mean it will turn into a serious relationship or even another date. People can lose interest at any time for any reason.

Some women have texted me after a date saying things like "I had a great time", "You are a sweetheart", "We should go out again". Yet when I asked them out on another date, they either didn't respond, cancelled at the last minute, or suddenly told me that "we're not a match".

I've got shot a few times on a 2nd date. One was where a woman said about showing me something repeatedly before the 2nd date, and when on the date still proceeded to say about showing me and I had explicitly said no.

Short story she dated a guy over 4 dates to find out they were a FTM transgender male. If they're showing their private stuff then they would show or share mine. So they were toast.
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 10:14:32 AM
As a woman, my take on the dating process is that its more like a tennis match, which is a game, rather than a dance. This is only my opinion and not meant to be an argument. If some other women are more comfortable using the analogy that dating is like a dance, that’s fine. The reason I don’t like to compare dating with dancing is that in many dances, when the man steps forward, the woman steps back, and when the woman steps forward, the man steps back. In my opinion people should do the opposite in the beginning stages of courtship.

In many dating situations, the best course of action, or strategy if you will, is if the man steps back, the woman should also step back. In other words, she should mirror his actions. In the case of a tennis match, if the man doesn’t return the woman’s serve, she should consider the game over, and leave the court. She shouldn’t stick around hoping he will eventually get around to picking up the ball again and serving it back to her. This of course, works both ways. If the woman doesn’t return the man’s serve, he should leave the court as well.

CroydonGirl, for whatever reason, this man dropped the ball. Its time to leave the court and find someone else who will return your interest.
 CroydonGirl
Msg: 147
Posted: 4/21/2019 10:52:05 AM
No he didn't as he is texting me every day while on holiday and says he wants to see me.
 wood_smell_as_sweet
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 10:59:04 AM
Well good luck with him. Personally, I wouldn't have stuck around after he canceled the date on me at the last minute and didn't make concrete plans for an alternate date, but that's just me.
 FFS38
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2019 11:03:01 AM

he is texting me every day while on holiday and says he wants to see me.

Did you meet him from this site, and does he read the forums?
Posted: 4/21/2019 11:26:12 AM

Personally, I wouldn't have stuck around after he canceled the date on me at the last minute and didn't make concrete plans for an alternate date, but that's just me.

This is just the odd and unexpected behavior Joe was referring to, and the fact the original post was even created serves as proof it works in a lot of cases. I didn't see Joe claim to actually be a proponent for it.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > cancelled 2 hrs before the date