Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Opinions from ladies on men wearing glasses please      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 2ufo
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Opinions from ladies on men wearing glasses please Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
I always try to remember that sex is better by touch... almost no one I know wears glasses to bed.
 ssm508
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Opinions from ladies on men wearing glasses please
Posted: 5/5/2019 12:03:52 PM
I would have some pictures with glasses and some pictures without sunglasses. Use different pictures as your main picture and see if there is any significant difference in the amount of emails the OP receives.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2019 2:45:55 PM

Thanks for the advice and opinions folks, I now have a clearer picture of what to look out for when that time comes.

Well, having glasses helps you get a clearer picture of what to look for! :)

If you get rejected because you wear glasses, you're probably lucky because the person is so shallow.
huh? Women reject men for a multitude of shallow reasons online. Having glasses is just one other possible reason, no different than any other.

I agree. No gender has a copyright on pshaw'ing someone based on what they're wearing. Butt, if anything, I would say, comparatively, it weighs less on the guys. Guys are already picturing her naked, more swiftly. ;)
 Carrolllll5858
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2019 9:49:27 PM
I been wearing glasses since I was in 6th grade. I still get joked at that I look like a nerd but I do know every time I get a new pair of glasses my looks get better with them
 Zuglo65
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/12/2019 3:12:54 PM
I prefer she leaves her glasses at home.😂😂😂😂
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Opinions from ladies on men wearing glasses please