Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Cancelled thread continuation      Home login  
 AUTHOR
Cancelled thread continuationPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Chrissi has left the building once again. Will she return with a new name and make a new thread about her ongoing self-inflicted drama??

I'm on the edge of my seat.
 FFS38
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Cancelled thread continuation
Posted: 5/14/2019 8:25:24 PM

Why do you say that? I was just noticing the other thread stopped and this one started.

Did I read you wrong? It's difficult because your statement is something of a paradox lol, I thought you were putting words in the op's mouth.

How come there are two threads of this?
I don't really care...I was just looking for attention.

So you're saying in a jokey way that despite there being two threads on this it doesn't really matter to you as YOU'RE only looking for attention?

Female who has something to say about men= man-hater

I don't think that's entirely true, that would make most women on these forums man haters lol.

Female who has something to say about women= b1tchy/β€˜catty'

Whereas this... πŸ’… 😁
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 1:30:26 AM

Basically we said on Saturday to meet monday and where to go. Sunday goes with no word and Monday the same from him

I'm assuming no word on Monday too -- which yes, if you text him at any time leading up to that and hear nothing, that's totally worthy of walking, as you should.

I deleted his number

That isn't "a win", tho. That's actually Not a good idea. :) Sure, you can play the "Next!" game to yourself all you want, even tho they Next'd you. But that's for yourself singing in the shower. Does nothing. Coming to reality, you need to set their # to Auto-Forward to elsewhere, where it won't hit your phone. You avoid distraction, and also temptation from what you want but can't quite have, at the wrong time. You won't even know. I deleted an ex's # once, and it actually backfired. I thought some random girl was calling me because no name, just a #, popped up when calling me! So I answered! (wince)

At the end of the day though -- in those situations, don't get so juiced-up about it. You knew things were up soon into it, and when we play PG-rated dating -- we do that so we don't feel the pain in case things don't end up meshing and they're not that into us for whatever-reason (or We're not that into them and don't feel guilt).
Posted: 5/15/2019 5:01:33 AM
^ She's no longer here.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 7:44:01 AM

Did I read you wrong? It's difficult because your statement is something of a paradox lol, I thought you were putting words in the op's mouth.

Yes you did.
No I wasn't.
 ssm508
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 8:17:51 AM

I hate that there is limitation in the posts in this forum

AFIAK, the only limitations are in the "Ask a Girl/Guy" section with a 20 post max per thread.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 8:49:53 AM

^ She's no longer here.

Yes, I know... but not being logged in or having a log in doesn't prevent one from reading up on it. He could have hit her up, made her wonder again, and check the thread. :)
Posted: 5/15/2019 8:52:52 AM
I give it a week when we'll see her back with a new name and thread.

"So, he contacted me again and we met up, but now he's being distant again....what should I do??"

FFS38
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 5/15/2019 10:41:24 AM

Yes you did.
No I wasn't.

Eeeewwww....lol 😁

It happens, get over it please.
 spectravision
Msg: 35