Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why Women Hate Men ??????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ozman_60
Msg: 59
Why Women Hate Men ??????Page 2 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Ms. UlaLume, I rest my case. Sorry, no time for the haters. Have a good one regardless.
 a_vamp
Msg: 63
Why Women Hate Men ??????
Posted: 9/4/2005 11:54:09 PM

Huh?? No, I don't hate men. For what? Then who'm I supposed to date?!
 a_vamp
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/5/2005 12:14:17 AM
^^^ oooi.... I'm straight bro...
 Cdub151
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/5/2005 1:53:36 AM
Women hate men cause somewere along the line an ***hole of a guy treated like dirt, then when some guy comes and tries to treat them right, its to good to be true. Then that guys leaves and gets with some other chick the appreciates him a little more. Then she feels like shes back to square one cause of course he was cheating on her cause he's a man. Then the cycle repeats until she finally finds what she wants, but then that guy is player, and doesn't mind everyone knowing it, and just uses her for her box.

Then the statement comes, "I hate men!"

Speaking from a few past experiences. That one guy can mess it up for all the rest of us, and taint the girl, then she taints you, then the vicious cycle starts and never ends.
 oqiquqyq
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:45:10 PM
SAME HERE
 livewirehere
Msg: 69
Posted: 10/15/2005 12:53:18 AM
My god, I love men~~~ They've been my best friends and lovers... why would I hate them>? Never~~
 sddude
Msg: 71
Why Women ........??????
Posted: 10/25/2005 2:53:50 PM
I want al women to love me , I have a evil stratigical plan it is a complicated task buuuuuuhahahahahaha
 bucsgirl
Msg: 73
Posted: 10/25/2005 3:52:21 PM
Women hate some things that men do and men hate some things that men do. Without men, we couldn't have children. OTher than that women are very capable of taking care of themselves, feeding, housing and clothing themselves and sometimes raising their children alone. And THAT is one of the things that some men hate about women. Some men think that women need them for those things and most of us don't. So any man who thinks that is out of touch and will make finding someone just that much more difficult.
 sddude
Msg: 75
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:12:16 PM
he is being sarcastic ,

if a woman does all of that and can do all of that, they do not really need us , so we can just sit under a tree and discuss important matters mmmm and hate us for that while we hunt for new woman mmmmmm good life no responsibilities
 sddude
Msg: 76
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:15:42 PM
damn the gienie dude , I want to get inline for that android chick with that wonderful vagina , I want her to have big boobs where beer comes out and yes she must cook like a chef , know how to fix my cars ,maybe do bodywork yard work etc... and give me ec=xcellent nookie , act to love me forever like the movie "artificial intelligence " look so real ,all guys and chicks would be jealous of me ... maybe one day I will get one for christmas
 sddude
Msg: 77
Posted: 10/25/2005 4:43:23 PM
pinkfizz , have a sense of humor unless your entire life is based on being stiff and serious .
Cant' we be funny here without humorless people feeling annoyed ? If you met me in person I am sure you would be blown away ina pleasant way ... hahaha lonely in my twilight years ....hmmm not by the list of chicks that want to eventually marry me , some are servants, some are doctors , one architect , that is for real , you probably think I am insane , good , I got you to notice me , heheheh

well anyhow , yes I love my duck , he lives on my porch his name is pato , I am not joking that is for real .
 bucsgirl
Msg: 78
Posted: 10/25/2005 5:04:36 PM
AI03 Thanks for the laugh that's the funniest thing I've read in awhile...
OT: Any topic that is all is wrong....some men hate some women and some women hate some men....geez.
 carribeanking7
Msg: 80
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:00:15 PM
*hopping over to countrysugar*
 Lazyboyz
Msg: 81
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:01:35 PM

"without men, we couldn't have children. Other than that, women are very capable of
taking care of themselves.....

Bucs, this is not a healthy view of men. Men do more than create children. If you
feel that you don't need a man, I'd question why anybody would be on a
singles site.
 Mr_CLEAN
Msg: 82
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:12:05 PM
MASTERR: every woman that reads this thread and posts on it, I 100% guarantee you has some deep inner dislike for men in general. Aww did I say it out loud? Haha. Now watch them come and deny it too.

ROFL
 Lazyboyz
Msg: 83
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:13:59 PM
When you begin to see the patterns of hate here, you begin to understand
racism and the subtleties in racism as well.
 callendargirl
Msg: 84
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:25:38 PM
I think i am ONE HECK OF A WOMAN !!! and sorry to blow your theory! But I absolutely LOVE MEN!
 arri
Msg: 85
Posted: 10/25/2005 8:29:34 PM
You are such a cheerleader Callendar, but that’s why we love you

OT: isn’t hate just a hairline away from love?
 jessika2908
Msg: 86
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:10:07 PM
I don't hate men at all. I dislike some of there attitudes and there thoughts about how they should treat a women but I blame that on sociaty and there up bringing. I think men and women should treat each other with respect and not disrespect each other.
 chubbynickle24
Msg: 87
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:10:26 PM
From a biblical and from some anthropological perspectives, we can learn a lot academically. Yeah there are traditional behaviors that vary from culture to culture. With the change in society over many years, theres seems to be a bit of culture lag when it comes to gender roles.. Men in general seem to want women to maintain the oppressive roles of yore, while women are trying to push their way to the top. There are a lot of other factors that contribute to man vs woman discontent, much of it has to do with infedelity, society tells us it is normal to go for the quick fix. If you get the urge."just do it". Lets get back to a more equal stand point for starters, and that will help in many ways. Until we as men and women do away with the double standards things will not improve. I have no problem with a woman who wants to be a professional woman and rise above gender roles in her professional life, but i also under stand that biblically, the woman is submissive. I dont know where i was going with that, but, Men and women really lack rspect for themselves, and for each other. Why ? let us all remember this:

It is written in the Hebrew Talmud, the book where all of the sayings and preachings of rabbis are conserved over time:

"Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears. The woman came out of a man's rib. Not from his feet to be walked on. Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected,and next to the heart to be loved."

Now lets get back to the basics, we are created as equal creatures, lets love and respect and not be so bitter. I know i have no problem with women... I also try to act on the words of the talmud.
 Lazyboyz
Msg: 88
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:15:20 PM
Now lets get back to the basics, we are created as equal creatures, lets love and respect and not be so bitter.

Well said. BUT!...we truly are not EQUAL in the sense that we are operating
under the same engine. Our brains are different, we reason differently, we
react differently. Our creative side is even different. Not bragging, but
the nobel prize, even today, is consistently and by and large, is won by
men.

So, what does EQUAL really mean anyway? I think some of us believe that
equality means that we are all capable of creating and engineering
at the same level but I don't think so. We currently have an exceptional
female race car driver but this is an exceptional case. It does not give
a leg up to equal status but only acknowledges that anything is possible. Granted this is a crude example but it's
just an illustration.
 _Thisisme_
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:19:06 PM

As you see....I love them. I'm also not afraid to admit that I need them!

No I don't need them to take care of me....I can do that myself. I do need their companionship, love, closeness, romance, strength and of course the big 'S'.

I can go on and on listing the things I need from them but financial support and taking out my garbage aren't necessary at all.

Sometimes we just confuse conflicting emotions. On the one hand, we realize we want (and yes, may even need) the opposite sex but on the flip side its difficult to overcome the fears that prevent us from bonding with them.

After being hurt, how do you learn to trust again? How do we know that person will reciprocate our feelings? How do we know we won't be hurt again? We don't know! None of us do....in fact we know we will be hurt again....maybe not intentionally...but it happens. No relationship is 'hurt' free.

Sometimes these feelings can be so intense that we defensively try to 'attach' the emotions to something else .... 99% of the time we attach these bad feelings to 'all men' or 'all women'.

This is where I get flack for saying I need men............but dammit....I do!!!!
 callendargirl
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:24:10 PM
As a woman? i want the stong arms , the take charge attitude, the protector! .......... i would never be a good lesbian! women are horribly catty! we really arent even nice creatures at times! I think ,, if i was a guy, I might be GAY !! the majority of my friends are men........ I have only two women,, who are my true best friends!
 chubbynickle24
Msg: 91
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:29:47 PM
Ithink we often view equality of male and females (at least guys) as a pissing contest.. like the "anything you can do I can do better" mentality. Equality as i was speaking of far exceeds capabilities physically or mentally. Equality as a gender ro as a race, as i was intending the comment refers to how we we created to be treated. Religious doctrines have supported the idea of men being the dominant role in the household, but that doensnt give men the right to mistreat women. We totally miss the boat on this as a whole. We often see equal as being what you can do compared to what i can do. But that doesnt change the way we should treat people of the opposite sex, race, nationality, religion.. occupation.. etc.
 olroy
Msg: 92
Posted: 10/25/2005 9:49:47 PM
I think I'm going to leave this site ,also, because I've written to over 100 women, and only one has replyed..... mmmmm I have a little dog too... and I think I'll go for the [with love from russia]......I love the female, and I've been s**t on 3 times....ain't gonna give up.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why Women Hate Men ??????