Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why Women Hate Men ??????      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Murf167
Msg: 72
Why Women Hate Men ??????Page 6 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)

With that said we all (both men and women) generalize one way or another when it comes to relationships.

No, we don't. Generalization, prejudice, racism and sexism are hallmarks of someone who is intellectually lazy, or just plain not very bright.

Free yourself from the prejudices and misconceptions of your past, judge each person you encounter as an individual, you'll be happier, and so will the people you interact with.
 forumologist
Msg: 73
Why Women Hate Men ??????
Posted: 1/2/2009 12:53:12 PM
I don't think we do but it is a mans world overall and there's a lot wrong with it. There's a lot of providing and protecting by good men but there's also globally a lot more warring and starvation.

When these threads and the majority of the world are full of people, both women and men turning on the ones that are making a mess of the world things will start getting better. To some degree it's out there and I applaud those willing to break free from the club but there isn't a critical mass yet and there won't be much improvement overall until there is. One can but pray.
 honda2004
Msg: 74
Posted: 1/2/2009 1:21:55 PM
Lots of haters of both sexs. The older you get the more you are not able to forgive problems in past love situations.

I have a hard time letting my trust barrier down. If that is baggage, so are a lot of things (including kids since they ARE baggage-anyhting that you bring into a new relationship be it mental or physical is baggage).

Anhone says they are baggage free are lying big time and i avoid them like the clap.
 Rachelle~C
Msg: 75
Posted: 1/2/2009 2:05:05 PM
There are quite a few members of the woman haters club too. Some people don't want to take responsibility for their own actions and would rather blame the opposite sex for everything.
 digitalfever
Msg: 76
Posted: 1/2/2009 6:06:23 PM
I don't hate anyone. I couldnt hate someone simply because their bits dangle.
 motownmaniax
Msg: 77
Posted: 1/2/2009 6:45:13 PM
I think the operative word is why do so many women still "love" men with all the infantile, brain-dead, crude, Neanderthal, narcissistic men out here???

Mo
 Sepia777
Msg: 78
Posted: 1/2/2009 6:45:13 PM
I hate stupid nonsensical assumptions that generalize people based on their sex, race whatever..
ugh
 spicynicegirl
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/2/2009 8:56:13 PM
honda - I think it's pretty obvious to anyone who has read your posts that you have plenty of barriers up................seriously!!!

Plus you don't seem to like women much!

Do women hate men? No I don't think so. However having an ex husband who makes your life really difficult all the time can make me think I don't like men sometimes......................cheers.
 cdn-iceman
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/2/2009 9:29:22 PM
Yeah Ok Honda2004, what kind of bullsh1t is that? what you know everyone in the world now?
Anhone says they are baggage free are lying big time and i avoid them like the clap.-honda2004
so tell me Slick, I must be lying then? I dont have any baggage
Ive never been married, no children, limited debts(tax deductible debts) own my home, not hurting for money, no drug or alcohol problems,no trust issues, no anger issues and a doctor isnt prescribing any medication for me, so tell me what baggage do I have?

By the way great skill you possess Slick, I wonder if you can predict the future too?
 psychoholoic
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:37:24 PM
I think most of em are man haters cause they can't turn a ***hole inter a gentleman. But are too ignorant to go to the better guys from the get go. Most man haters are single for a reason....
 Ameerra
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:39:16 PM
There's no men who hate women or women who hate men.

It's just a bunch of people who really dislike themselves and project that outwards onto others.
 motownmaniax
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/2/2009 11:45:33 PM
^^^^ Prescient insight.

My opinion is personal self-doubt and some self-loathing is much more widespread than people are willing to admit (at least not publicly). I have both, and perfectly comfortable saying it. To me it makes me human, keeps me grounded, restrains ego, and nurtures humility.

The problem is most don't face up to their own faults and imperfections, and I mean really face them, and instead project a facade of arrogance and projection of superiority toward others to hide it. Hence the ones that blame everyone else for their troubles instead of themselves.

That said, I do love women, so don't fall neatly into the category you describe. I just don't like what I see as the frivolous, petty, and superficial in the gender. And absolutely HATE ego of any type. Same goes for what I see in my fellow men, but I don't date them so will leave that issue to you women -- my apologies, ladies....lol.
 medana
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/3/2009 1:04:16 AM
the same reasons why men hate women

we all been thru enough bad stuff to build resentment we need to work thru
 ABALL78
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 1/3/2009 4:34:27 PM
Your right most of us have been used as doormats a time or two. But if a guy made an effort for me like that it would be amazing!! Most guys dont and its not just a women hating men thing it goes both ways. Women havent always treated men that well either. If a guy made me breakfast in bed even if it is burnt toast and cold coffee he should be rewarded or at least thanked for the effort whether it was what I liked or not. See now you arent going to go to the same effort again because she made you skiddish. Try to forget the games!!! Dont play them and hopefully you wont get played!! Chin up!! Keep trying and that warm breakfast in bed will pay off someday and someone will really appreciate your thoughtfulness!! Its called mutual respect and being greatful for the gifts you recieve!!
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/3/2009 5:12:13 PM
Jeeze, more old threads. This one originally from 2005? Course, I pulled up an old astrology thread recently, so...

Oh well. Here's my two cents.

Women don't hate men. We just hate some of them, sometimes. And on days where we happen to be hating them, sometimes, our posts reflect that. It does not mean we hate them all the time, or hate all of them.

It is human nature to generalize things sometimes, especially things that frustrate us sometimes... like men.
 cfb62
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 1/4/2009 5:31:34 AM
I'm certainly no man hater!
 Kareeza
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/4/2009 11:24:51 AM
women don't hate men..they abhor certain behaviours..
plus this is a free site an dso there are a lot of ..well wierd
S8it goin down..soooooooooo
many women have had thing s occur that they hate on here

men too yep I know!!!
 motownmaniax
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/4/2009 12:45:26 PM
^^^ Like I've said before in here, the creeps do you a favor by exposing themselves early, so are easy to dismiss. It's the slick charmers and smooth operators you have to watch out for, since those types are expert at masking their true natures and can charm the socks off any willing participant. The only way to expose them is never get sucked in with all the flattery and ego-stroking. Do your homework, ask the hard questions at the beginning, act responsibly, and don't hand over control so easily. This is not rocket science, just common sense.

Mo
 ALOHA_CUTIE
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/4/2009 1:01:55 PM
Naw I don't hate men...frustrated maybe? Yes, sometimes. But I realize the dynamics of women and men relationships will never be an easy ride.

I have an older brother who is a complete gentleman and treats his women like gold..so I know there's always hope!!! There are lots of good men out there, you just have to know where to find them, be patient and know how to hold onto a good one before its too late.
 *Sassy Redhead*
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/22/2009 8:38:03 AM

For the same reasons that men hate women because we have hurt each other in the past. Damaging each others ability to love unconditionally so in the end we all suffer. Hate is not a gender specific emotion.

I don't hate men...just my ex husband!

Can so relate to this right now!
 whatIlikeaboutyou
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/20/2009 8:16:11 PM

When you play down reality to appease someone you need, they just have contempt for your stupidity and weakness.
 jacob8088
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/20/2009 10:05:07 PM
LOL men haters club? I have never heard such a thing.

As for the question, well what can I say...we are just to damn good at pushing buttons..
 WanderingRain
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2009 1:31:39 AM

I do have a hard time with the ideas that men put across about themselves though:

a) "we're all ***holes, I know..."

b) "hey, we're pigs, what you gonna do?"

c) "it's not cool to share our feelings with the guys, come on!"

d) "all women care about is money"

Well, ya know... I don't get any dates being good or bad. So I might as well agree and be a villain! I've always wanted to be one, anyways.
I have and still am going through the "nice guy" ranting phase, but it will be over soon enough. It is already turning to cynicism and bitterness and the more anger and resentment I build well, all the better.
I am dateless either way... so might as well be selfish and be as much of a **stard as I can on here!
So what if I finish last now?
I don't care and good luck finding someone else!
 irishgirl524
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:24:26 AM
Hate men?? who could do that, men are the biggest source of entertainment around we love ya guys...lol
 R3dh3adang3l
Msg: 99
Posted: 9/21/2009 7:50:41 AM
I think it owuld be more accurate to say men drive women crazy and not always in a good way. BBBBUUUTTTTT we do the same to them so it's a pretty even equation.

Go us!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why Women Hate Men ??????