Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 867love
Msg: 48
Big men, tiny womenPage 2 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
short (petite) women are just as self confident about their height as short men, -thats why you see them walking around in 4 inch heels. -they think they are handicapped by their small size, hate being called shortcake or any other terms of affection that refer to their height. -(not knowing or understanding why most guys are sooo attracted to them) -because of their size. -their clothes are so cute the way they have to wrap their belt around to make it fit her tiny waist, saves money by shopping in the little girls section of the clothing stores. -usually over achievers trying to stay ahead of the taller women, who hate them for their attention they get from the taller guys -and it does look weird then a tiny woman is with a huge guy
(were all thinking the same thing too -hmmmmmm).
 Honcho
Msg: 49
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 4/23/2009 6:41:51 PM
You can move the smaller ones around on the bed! Now....how does a short man make love to a tall woman? He puts a two gallon bucket over her head and hangs down by the handle!
 soldiergirl99
Msg: 51
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/4/2009 9:32:52 PM
I love tall men, average in weight. I won't date a guy unless he is at least 6 ft. My last bf was 6'5"and I am 5'1". I don't think there is anything more sexy than having a man so tall to protect you and having to stand on your tippy toes to kiss him.
 Blue-Eyes-Shine
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/4/2009 10:14:01 PM
Well I guess I fit in the "tiny" category. I have no preference short or tall. Dated both. If I want to kiss my tall date I just grab him by his ears and bring him down for a kiss.
 BlueEyes1712
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/4/2009 10:19:27 PM
As a guy my requirement in women is just slightly shorter than myself but not so small they make it up to my chest. I like someone who can see eye to eye without me bending or looking down. Im not a full figured lover but like average body types, I dont care for skinny girls, athletic are ok
 boogie73
Msg: 54
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/4/2009 10:31:50 PM
How u dng if u a tiny women stand strong cus I love me a tiny women thy very affectied n lovable n fun to be around
 ChevSeleah
Msg: 56
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/5/2009 12:37:50 PM
I am curvy and proud of it, but I prefer my guy to be bigger than me. I like a lot of muscle on the arms..The idea that my lover/boyfriend can pin me down and be stronger....oooo it is nice

'Chev
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 58
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 10/5/2009 1:14:57 PM
I am adaptable as long as they are height to weight proportionate and in good health.

I think anyone over 200 pounds would squash me like a bug.

When you are in the horizontal position does it matter how tall someone is???

Slim is good to, then I can toss him about some

Whoooaaahh!!
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 59
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/26/2010 1:47:33 PM
Hey junkyard, You shy away from taller, bigger men, really? Can I ask you however, do you believe in the bigger the better theory? And if so, would you not think bigger men are bigger elsewhere (lol)? And if so, would'nt you want to be with a bigger man therefore?
 PregnantLady
Msg: 60
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/27/2010 9:02:28 AM
I'm 5'3" and usually around 110 pounds

My husband is 6 ft and weighs 245 pounds
 _Icon_
Msg: 61
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/27/2010 12:34:51 PM
I'm not one to put a lot of criteria on someone I haven't even met yet.

As long as I find him physically attractive, those details don't really matter. I have yet to meet any man who is smaller than I am, even the tiniest guys are bigger. Short guys LOVE me.

When out with a group of girlfriends at a club, it's become a joke because the little guy will make a beeline right to me, lol. So yeah, size doesnt matter except in his heart. So maybe some women wouldnt consider those particular guys, but I will. Factor in the fact that taller men are attractive to me too, so now I've got a bigger pool of choices. In my world, you ain't special just 'cos you're tall and good looking. It's just another random trait.

My former husband was 6'5, first guy I dated after my divorce was 5'6. I found that amusing.

I'm looking for compatibility on levels that can't be seen.
 want to travel
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/27/2010 12:59:42 PM
i am 511, and my ideal woman would be 4'11, to 5'6
i just like shorter women
 love friends
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/28/2010 1:38:05 PM
I am a tiny woman

5" 100 pounds

I am not atracted to men shorter than 5'10"
but NOT FAT,,170 to 190 pounds...

tall but in healthy shape,

Not big fat guys for me

more
more
more

4rumOnly
Msg: 64
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/28/2010 6:30:07 PM
I'm 5'5" and 135 lbs; my bf is 6'0" and 200 lbs ... I still feel short next to him.
Sometimes I wish I were taller!
 HowRJ
Msg: 66
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:44:18 PM
I'm nuts over small women.......
 DallasSBF
Msg: 67
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/22/2012 3:06:43 PM

I m not Shallow Hal, I don't need a hypno-spell from Tony Robbins to make me appreciate inner beauty.

OMG I thought I was the only person who saw that movie. Whenever I talk about it most people look me like a calf looking at a new fence.
 WildDNA
Msg: 68
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/23/2012 5:17:24 PM
You may have to wait a little longer, look a little harder, may even have to post it in your profile as ... Larger man looking for a petite woman and see what come's a knocking. I am sure there are some women out there that love a larger man it's a matter of finding them.

Best of luck
 Miss_ing
Msg: 69
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 6/23/2012 7:30:53 PM
LOL! you are all funny. ^^^^^^^^
The average height of a women is 5'4. If that is considered average, I miss by 2 inches. I am 5'2 and have always dated guys 6' or taller. The women in my family are "petite" like me and their husbands are all well over 6'. Being curious I asked several of the guys a similar question and the answers broke down to feeling protective, strong, and powerful. Protective as caretakers. Strong in being able to lift. Powerful in stance. Anyway that's what I took from it.
 alphapete
Msg: 70
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 8/28/2012 1:01:33 AM
women will overlook anything as long as you have alot of money
 Phil_an_derer
Msg: 71
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 8/28/2012 8:47:32 AM
Whats big...I'm 5'6"....185lbs...solid.....to all my friends I'm very big"smiling"....

Ladies..are saying they have never dated guys under 6' / I have never seen that many guys in middle school (7-8) let alone high school that were over 6'.....

I don't date women with large heads ....height is not a problem...
 deerdog1
Msg: 72
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 8/30/2012 1:26:24 PM
i like chubby chicks ..i break little things
 aintnodeal
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 7/8/2016 7:48:13 PM
I'm slightly tall, and I used to be thin, now I have a gut. I've always preferred very thin or petite women. I like busty or curvy women, too, but petite women just spin my head around like no others! From what I have seen, most petite women absolutely love tall men - I don't mean large in the gut, I mean over six-feet and beyond TALL.

I've dated women of all races and sizes, but all of my girlfriends have been petite. I think that's telling me something...
 south_city
Msg: 74
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 7/9/2016 5:32:50 PM
I have seen some thin women with big men. But in my experience, these men ( in general ) had more muscle with some extra body fat instead of being obese or significantly overweight.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 7/10/2016 1:16:01 PM

I am a small woman & I love big/tall men, over 6 foot. I am not attracted to little man at all. The package attracts & the personality keeps.

You're under 5 foot and need guys to be over 6 foot (or close to it for actual need)? That's setting the ideal line of a guy being at least Over a foot taller than you, and just a foot taller than you would be compromising to some degree at least. Yikes. :)

A guy who's noticeably the short guy in the bar would still usually be at least a half foot taller than ya -- which is definitely enough for someone like you to feel encapsulated. I can understand if he's skinny on top of that, when compared to other guys, he'll feel too much like a "little man", and it'll take away from things. But there's no shortage of guys who are noticeably below average height who have more than your average Joe's muscle & athleticism... just as there's no shortage of guys who are above average height who aren't athletic and don't have much muscularity.

I agree that the package attracts & the personality keeps (although sometimes it doesn't take a great personality for it to keep). It's unfortunate your taste's so limited. Many gals will be a little less attracted to guys 9+ inches taller than she, after her dating guys being 3-6 inches taller than she... and thru experience knowing that height alone doesn't give necessarily give much advantage of protection... and realizing it's actually quite comfortable kissing (and more) a guy who's just merely taller than her, as opposed to a flight of stairs higher. :)
 dearrancher
Msg: 76
Big men, tiny women
Posted: 7/10/2016 5:52:17 PM
^^^ Why would you care what tuns this little lady on? We are attracted to who we are attracted to - tall, thin, blonde, fat, short, bald. What ever turns you on. Lots of petit woman are attracted to tall men and vice versa. Your arguments ^^^ seem juvenile.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >