Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Lord Temujin
Msg: 64
vampires!Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I almost took up the cloak and fangs of vampirism..but..*cock's his head and then shakes it* there are too many wanna be's wandering around..I felt sick to my stomach so have avoided them...still dress in dark clothing, prefer the night and occasionally lick blood off a girl though..
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 65
vampires!
Posted: 12/14/2005 10:42:59 PM
I've always LOVED vampire movies since I was a kid (yes Lord many years ago) I had always thought it was a sexual thing the way the vampire mentally took control over his victims. I have always thought SEX was involved to a point. Don't the vampire "take" his victims?? What was the movie with Keana Reeves... the vampiress's all having sex with him... sexy...

I love to be bit on the back of my neck and back... but don't want my blood drawn...
 Fry Lock
Msg: 97
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 9/14/2006 1:17:41 PM
I don't wanna be a vampire; immortality? Screw that; I have a nice life insurance policy I hope to leave to my ungrateful little brats one day; plus there's the whole wardrobe thing; I mean, how many different pairs of shoes do I have to have to live that long? And clothes? Sheesh..just thinking about living forever makes me want to go take a nap.

Fry
 mermanus
Msg: 99
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 9/14/2006 6:15:44 PM
One year, I was at a Halloween party and ran into a co-worker. I was Blade and she was Xena. We had fake swords and got into a mock swordfight during the party. Five Jagermeisters later, where locking more than just swords. I had fangs and would nuzzle her neck all night. She wanted to have sex in our costumes but all that leather was too hot for me. She got pissed off and left me but at leasst I got to lay my fangs into her left breast. It was sweet.
 cobaltblu
Msg: 101
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 9/14/2006 7:25:56 PM
I am definately into nibbling/biting/vampires. I don't even know for sure what it is about them-but they can be hot. I am definately NOT into drinking blood or white/pastey guys. One of my favorite movies is The Lost Boys. Its a good mix of funny/sexy/action in a vampire movie. Anne Rice novels are great too-but the last one i read was a little too homo-erotic for me!
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 109
vampires!
Posted: 9/24/2006 4:14:11 PM
I swear my ex was a Vampyre........he bit me all the time. I loved it. Nothing like getting pounding from behind then bitten on the neck/shoulders. You feel so completely helpless, and just let go. OMFG.....the orgasms ? WOW......

Damn I miss that man !!!

He could actually draw blood without breaking the skin.......it was so kewl
 Mesnafugal
Msg: 114
vampires!
Posted: 9/26/2006 5:41:37 PM
Can you just imagine all the "experience" you'll have after all those YEARS of living, with different people... in different countries... and well... you know.. the "experiences" you would have.. wow... You could be an EXPERT at certain things... hmmmm...

I'm reading a vampire book now, or maybe it's a warewolf.. it's like a diary and I'm just in the beginning but it's pretty cool.
 browneyedstallion
Msg: 118
vampires!
Posted: 2/11/2007 6:02:07 AM

ok a guy or girl can answer this and this may seem like a real strange question but i was just wondering, has any of u ever seen a film, dreamt or thought of sex with a vampire?

Any thoughts I've had of sex with a vampire didn't include them giving me head.
 jg65
Msg: 134
vampires!
Posted: 8/28/2007 11:51:41 AM
Let's see being immortal/ having powers of persuasion..hmmmm
only coming out at night....
Who the hell would'nt want to be a Vampire???

VLAD
 Vampalive2
Msg: 150
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 7/31/2008 10:44:53 AM
The draw of the unknown, the desire to be taken with no way of leaving??? What desire that is forbidden to even think of??? We want to feel the deepest needs that our minds have played over and over. To be drawn by a vampire or other supernatural things that go bump in the dark is all there. We have normal lives but to be able to play with something and not harm another is an erotic desire for all. Just like the knight in white shiny armor that our mother has always told us in the stories we were read to each night. It's a power thing to some that know the diffence of not crossing the line, but going just close enough not to take the blood or the fun away. Every one has a taboo with sex, there is so much with don't do this, but if we talk and enjoy eachother deepest desire and have a mate that understands that its not just bad to do but makes you stronger in your relationship. You must find a partner that wants to do this and understands that there are safe words and you trust one another that you don't step over the line. Some people think that an aggressive ladie or man is what you want in your life but then when you meet and find out how they really are you run the other direction and pass judgement. If you are not willing to submit then don't go there. I like to play and have fun playing. So have fun and its normal to desire some fun in the bedroom.
 GeneralizingNow
Msg: 152
vampires!
Posted: 7/4/2009 10:04:45 AM
Ha ha! There is a show on TV right now about "vampires". They are delusional weirdos, frankly. Not one of them has been attractive, so far. Lots of guys are saying things like, "Vampires are charming and regal"--and the guy saying this is a schlub! So far, they haven't spoken to any modern American female vampires, but Ima bet they're overweight and have a lot of black fingernails.

EDIT--HILARIOUS! I called it, both females so far have been chubby goths. I think so many chubbies are attracted to RenFaires and Goth because they can wear corsets
 Viperess
Msg: 158
vampires!
Posted: 7/4/2009 11:30:52 PM
The epitome of a Vampire is being extremely charismatic, insatiable, beautiful, enigmatic, seductive, power of presence and intelligent to name several attributes. One does not have to be a sanguine to have the same energy draining powers as one who does not ingest the life force, blood born impurities have made the practice unsafe. The danger and the intrigue inspire most people's curiosity about such a preternatural being. Immortality and sexual overtones seem to fuel that particular fire from within. Hence, the magnetic attraction.
 Viperess
Msg: 162
vampires!
Posted: 7/5/2009 9:53:39 PM
Vampirism is a gift, a birthright, and a calling. Only now is society deeming it 'acceptable' due in part to the romantic ideals portrayed in modern movies, it wasn't always so. A common misconception is also Vampires are ALL sanguine, this is not true as there are plenty whom derive their energy consumption without the means of drawing blood. Vampires sexy ? Oh, you'd better believe it. ~smirks~
 windloverr
Msg: 163
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 7/6/2009 12:54:40 AM
No.

Messages this short may not be posted I don't know why; it answered all of the OP's questions.
 wacowboy3
Msg: 172
vampires!
Posted: 7/26/2009 7:19:51 PM
The last vampire I was with said I needed Geritol . Do they still make that stuff ?
 SweetLilGTP
Msg: 178
vampires!
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:11:34 PM
What a sexy lil board.

Hell; it's like it started a movement! I wonder if Syncope is the company that started this crap up. They are huge in the vampire movie intro and outro graphics.

*shrugs*

Wow girl. wow?

WHO knows how "that" fantasy played out.

They have some hot/hot boreds
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 180
vampires!
Posted: 5/5/2012 4:33:40 PM
All the f****g time! Take a look at this scene. It's HOT, HOT, HOT! I needed to jump someone afterwards. If vampires were real and like him, I want to be on the receiving end of that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3FHHsx02N0

SweetLilGTP
Msg: 181
vampires!
Posted: 5/5/2012 6:47:45 PM
I needed to jump someone afterwards

Oops.

Lucky guy.

I hope you practiced safe sex though. ;P

[I hear adoption's hot]

Going to check and see if you deleted my new thread now team Marcus. I'm keeping it simple k?

Hot hot hot

;P

farscapeprincess
Msg: 182
vampires!
Posted: 5/5/2012 6:57:52 PM
^^^^^ Well, what I should've said was "I wish I had somebody to jump" after that scene. The action I got was from my vibe.
 jahoudini
Msg: 183
vampires!
Posted: 8/30/2012 10:44:53 AM
Of course! The thought of livinng for ever, being ever attractive to women of all ages and te endless sex appeal. Who wouldn't want to be a vampire!
 Agnostiker
Msg: 187
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 8/31/2012 7:14:39 AM
Well I guess the fantasy is not that rare. There seems to be enough males interested in the theme that Fleshlight made a masturbator that plays with the fantasy:

http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2010/03/athadi-succu-dry.jpg

So I guess there are at least some that find the fantasy arousing :D
 MakeUTingle
Msg: 189
vampires!
Posted: 9/5/2012 2:55:02 PM
I would LOVE to be a food source for a Vampiress!
 southrengirl42642
Msg: 191
view profile
History
vampires!
Posted: 10/13/2012 9:46:18 AM
Have dreamt of it many times... The thought of it gives a serious rush. Gary Oldman is definately my favorite vamp portrayal in movies.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >