Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 simmering59
Msg: 226
Tatoos on a women turn on or turn offPage 10 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)
Judge ye not lest ye be judged.Who said that? I think a persons interior is much more important.The people who think less of others because of body decor may likely have issue with real important stuff like whether their lattee has enough cinnamon
 supersnuggle
Msg: 227
view profile
History
Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off
Posted: 2/29/2008 9:35:32 AM
I am in my fifties, and my new girlfriend of two months(she's 40) has a fairly large one above her ankle. She showed it to me on our second date. It doesn't bother me, although I don't think it is a particularly attractive tattoo.
 dogs rule
Msg: 228
Posted: 2/29/2008 12:00:37 PM
Judge ye not lest ye be judged.Who said that? I think a persons interior is much more important.The people who think less of others because of body decor may likely have issue with real important stuff like whether their lattee has enough cinnamon

By not liking tattoos has nothing to do with judging. If you go with those standards then your saying those of us who chose not to be with someone who does drug, were judging them too. Its not judging, its a preference. Just like some womens profiles I have seen, they only want a guy that has tattoos. I don't in anyway feel that she is judging me are degrading me be cause I don't have any.

I don't know many guys who think Kat Von D is fug

I didn't know what a Kat Von D was so I googled her. Very beautiful women under the ink, but I would have nothing to do with her because of all the tats on her, and thats my choice
 Sardonis
Msg: 229
Posted: 2/29/2008 3:52:12 PM
I dislike Tattoos on women. It's totally unfeminine and a complete turn off.

Tattoos are for hard asses, like convicts, bikers, soldiers and pirates.
 Kekun
Msg: 230
Posted: 3/1/2008 12:24:13 PM

I don't know many guys who think Kat Von D is fug.

Just google her, I do. She would have been way much prettier if she stayed natural.

Now answering the OP question : huge turn off for me in general.
 woterlily
Msg: 231
Posted: 3/6/2008 7:59:00 AM
I might get only one, may be of a nicely done rose. does anyone reputable shop in Toronto? or should I make an appointment with Kat?
 fourwheelerguy
Msg: 232
Posted: 3/19/2008 7:38:51 AM
In my opinion, they are a turn off. I wouldn't date a woman with a bunch of tatoos. Especially a tramp stamp. Maybe one or two small ones on an ankle or back of her shoulder. But if its on her breast, it had better be a tatoo of a lollypop.
 coachjfl
Msg: 233
Posted: 3/19/2008 4:43:44 PM
Ink is ok. in my book. Just another form of Expression.

What will my grandkids think? Wow, my dad drew that!

Bikers and hard asses... You have a pretty narrow view of the world around you young man.
Just for the record, the "Bikers" I know would give me the shirt off their back, meals, and a place to stay if they thought I needed it. Also know that many of those at which you direct your backhanded comment, served and defended so you have the right to free speech. Don't believe everything you hear on CNN or MSNBC.

Old saying "if I have to explain it you wouldn't understand"

jmho
 Cneyedog
Msg: 234
Posted: 5/1/2008 5:23:05 PM
Turn on, I find them very sexy
 thunderheart101
Msg: 235
Posted: 5/9/2008 12:41:21 PM
I enjoy tattoos on women. Especially if they have a deeper meaning than someone just trying to be "cool".
 mollymousse
Msg: 236
view profile
History
Posted: 8/21/2008 11:12:49 PM
i told my kids when i turned 50 was having a tattoo, so did, as you can see in my profile. my girls think i was going through a mid life crisis,one said was the rebel in me,maybe it was.but i like it,and i cant see anything wrong with them,its just knowing when to stop having them.
 GetYourHotDog
Msg: 237
view profile
History
Posted: 9/21/2008 9:35:14 PM
It's a Turn Off for me. Tatoos are for bikers. It used to be one little buttefly near the belly button. Now it's way outta hand. It makes chicks look like crack whores.
That is not sexy. It's become a trend, someone probably started it on TV, but the problem is these women are stuck with it forever. Most actually think they're great.
Maybe it's because they're great on guys from a women's point of view. Same with smoking. When I see a girl smoking, they either have a masculine body language or they look nervous and sketchy like those crazy ladies with 20 cats or again like crack whores that need their fix. Again a turf off. Both of these things make women look less feminine.
 PColaBaby
Msg: 238
Posted: 9/23/2008 12:00:48 AM
Well, I for one, think they are living/walking art. I am 52 and I've had tats since I was in my late 20's. I've gotten a few here & there throughout my life - when the inspiration hit. I have 7 altogether now and am very proud of them all! I am a HR professional and keep them all covered up at work except the vine around one of my ankles. This shows when I were capri's to work with sandals. I am amazed at how many people have them. It is a personal choice. I don't feel negativity from someone who says they don't like them. One good thing about America - we have choices. I am a big cat fanatic, therefore, I have some awesome tats of tigers on me. I've yet to meet any man or woman (personally) that didn't like them. There are too many important issues to be discussed amongst us, so why not focus on helping each other out vs making some feel unimportant because they chose to get a tat! The old adage "you can't judge a book by its cover" is so true. I know many people with tats that would give you their shirts off of their backs or give you their last dollar in their wallet if you needed it. Let's be kind to everyone and be happy that we live in a country where freedom is alive and well. Our alternative is not a pretty sight!
 topdawg2149
Msg: 239
Posted: 9/24/2008 6:49:20 AM
To me thay are a turn on, as long as they are in discreet places and they are not covering her body. I also fill that a tatoo should be something that you can live with and has a statement of some sort. All three of mine are for a reason. I plan on two more and they will tell a story about my life.
 pghsteelergal_1
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2008 9:27:43 AM
to crystal 00 43.

and if you guys break up???? then waht???? i have a tibal tattoo on my lower back with a heart ..... i did not get my ex-boyfriend's name on it.... it's almost like putting a jinx on it....

molly
 pghsteelergal_1
Msg: 241
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2008 9:29:14 AM
to crystal 00 43.

and if you guys break up???? then what???? i have a tribal tattoo on my lower back with a heart ..... i did not get my ex-boyfriend's name on it.... it's almost like putting a jinx on it....

molly
 Ms nice and wet
Msg: 242
Posted: 10/7/2008 6:48:34 PM
IF IT' S NOT TO MUCH IT'S A TURN ON AND WHERE IT'S PLACED ON HER BODY, LOWER BACK, BREAST ,AZZ ,ANKLE, ALL ARE TURN ONS FOR ME
 pretty~lady
Msg: 243
Posted: 10/15/2008 4:06:44 PM
i totally agree. i have 7 also. none are very large...yet. im designing my next one and plan to get at least 3 more total by christmas. i love my body. tattoos are a form of SELF expression. not something for others to openly criticize. just because someone has ink or piercings or what not, does that really change who they are mentally/emotionally? is a woman any less capable of being a mother just because she has tattoos? any less of a lover? no. its skin. if you think woman with tattoos are "freaks" or disgusting or whatever word may come to you at any point, dont associate with them. plain and simple. there are plenty of people that dont have tattoos or piercings or whatever. find one of them or get your head out of your a$$. i may have a few tattoos but that simple fact doesnt make me any better or worse than someone who doesn't. understand?
 _jay_see_
Msg: 244
Posted: 10/15/2008 9:25:11 PM
Turn-off ... it makes her look more "bad" than me.
 Snprvnm
Msg: 245
Tattoos on women Look Trashy
Posted: 10/15/2008 9:46:11 PM
Not a big fan.. attention whores, male or female
 Pittsburgh John
Msg: 246
view profile
History
Posted: 11/7/2008 9:39:29 PM
I have a theory. A person's educational level is directly inversely proportional to the number of tattoos on their body. The irony is that those of you with a lot of tattoos have no idea what that statement means, but you are pretty sure it is not good. I think everyone should have their IQ tattooed on their forehead. Wouldn't that make dating so much easier?
 scarter78
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 10:11:10 AM
I would prefer a woman without tatoos. That is my personal preference.
 ryansmsk
Msg: 248
Posted: 11/8/2008 4:29:23 PM
it wouldn't make a big difference if she had a tattoo or not , but in recent years have noticed alot of young women now have tattoos so if i meet a girl i would almost expcet that she'd have a tattoo somewhere nowdays as it seems to be the norm . alot of the girls i have meet in recent years have had the odd little tattoo somewhere and its usually not a big deal .
 gitar757
Msg: 249
Posted: 11/13/2008 9:19:07 AM
Virtually always, a turn off.
 Tra C
Msg: 250
Posted: 11/15/2008 6:42:39 PM
i have three tats and im planning on becoming 1/4 sleeved and want a huge back piece...all which have deep meaning for me...yea...theyre not exactly feminine tattoos...but im a tomboy anyhow so who cares? theyre on my body...if a guy doesnt like em he can go else where...i tend to date guys with my interests so they dont mind them...infact they love em...and you know what they say...those who matter dont mind and those who mind dont matter :)
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off