Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 201
Tatoos on a women turn on or turn offPage 9 of 43    (3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43)

I don't like them, it would be like wearing the same sweater every day for the rest of my life.

haha, For me I like a small ones in but not overly done. The big tats in my mind takes away the beauty in a womans body and it looks more like graffiti on a subway wall. I enjoy watching ballroom dancing and did not see any one with a tat on these beautiful women,their movements and beauty was their trademark to me and to try to embellish yourself with a big old tat would only be a distraction.
To each his own but a woman who is plastered with tats just don't do it for me. imo

Now if your with your s/o and playing with body paints would be fun and knowing you can both wash it off in the shower.
 gald2cu
Msg: 202
Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off
Posted: 2/11/2008 11:48:51 AM
Big turn off and its just a fad.Read my profile.There are so many things more important in life then trying to impress someone and turn off others because its a fad.A forty plus woman doing it makes me wonder how mature they are.Just my opinion please don't sh*t on my grave.
 gald2cu
Msg: 203
Posted: 2/11/2008 11:55:53 AM
Just think about this for a moment prositutes used to do tats like a calling card and even had instructions of sexual positions tatooed on themselves.I have dated women with tats and they seemed immature or trying to find some kind of youth thing in themselves.When I am out I get along with all ages and some of the younger people think your trying to be like them and find it funny sometimes.Like an older person trying to be cool.I rather get respect for being myself and be real.
 Captain Incognito
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 2/14/2008 1:40:25 PM
I think it depends on what it is. If it was a something small and cute, sure. If it's a bunch of arrows directing you to her not spots with instructions of what could be done for an evening, not so much
 andsohereigo
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 9:50:29 PM
why on earth would be worrying about what our grandchildren would think some...5, 10, 15, 20 or whatever years down the road. Check out Edith Piaf who lived "with no regrets". Another persective might be that grandchildren may be taught to admire grandparents who were true to themselves and so what if they decided to have a tattoo or two while they lived their lives as they wanted to. Give me a break.
 andsohereigo
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 9:53:49 PM
good for you. I too am about the farthest thing from cheap you could find and do not regret a single thing that I have done including one (or two) tattoos which I would only show to someone I was very...very close to. I've never seen so much judgement as on this string! people should be ashamed of themselves but I guess they're perfect.
 andsohereigo
Msg: 207
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 9:55:44 PM
You put it perfectly!
 andsohereigo
Msg: 208
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 9:58:31 PM
I agree. The big bellies, hairy faces (not interetsed in shaving i guess), unbrushed teeth and generally don't give a rat's....ass look is way worse.
 andsohereigo
Msg: 209
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:01:25 PM
ohmygod what is your problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand judgemental people and you are the the epitome (hey maybe you might have to look up that word because you don't understand the meaning of words obviously...oh by the way look up whore while you're at it). you have no idea what you are talking about. Oh and I guess NASSCAR is so high class.
 NorseViking869
Msg: 210
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:01:35 PM
Like I said before. it takes a strong character wo has conviction to place art on their person for life. I love mine and they remind me of good times in my life, and I enjoy showing them off. I do not mind a lady who is unadorned by body grafiti, but I am so turned on by women with tattoos.
 andsohereigo
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:02:11 PM
oh and by the way no I will not be ashamed (perhaps you are ashamed of something that you would put that on other people)
 andsohereigo
Msg: 212
view profile
History
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:07:06 PM
I'm sorry but you're no Brad Pitt to be judging what other people look like.
 NorseViking869
Msg: 213
Posted: 2/15/2008 10:50:20 PM

I'm sorry but you're no Brad Pitt to be judging what other people look like.
I never judged anyone by what they look like ( and in my opinion Brad Pitt is ugly...but then again I am a straight male who am I to judge.) What really bothers me is that the only posts other than this one here and the one I posted about likeing a woman with tattoos is all of yours . Isnt there a rule about how many posts you have in a row???
 TheEDFLegacy
Msg: 214
Posted: 2/15/2008 11:30:45 PM
I'd have to say that most of the time, they turn me off. However, I have some female friends with gorgeous tattoos that add to their personality. It all depends on what, and where the tattoos (and/or piercings for that matter) end up going.
 ny_lady_13601
Msg: 215
Posted: 2/17/2008 8:37:08 AM
I think it depends on the type of tattoo. Obviously some people are just to narrow and closed minded. This is 2008, not 1898. Sound slike someone has been with prostitutes since he knows they have tattoos of all their sexual positions. Maybe he needs to be with a better class of women as NOT all women with tattoos are prostitutes or he just needs to stay on the farm rather then a once-a-year night on the town. This one person stated how he gets along with all people, if that were true then why is he bad mouthing women who have tattoos and calling them immature and prostitutes?
 mako20
Msg: 216
view profile
History
Posted: 2/17/2008 10:04:34 AM
I THINK TATOOS SHOW A BIT ABOUT SOMEONES PERSONALITY ...LIKE THE MORE WHOLESOME LADYS....NOT THE STRIPPERS!!!!!!
 EdmIT
Msg: 217
Posted: 2/18/2008 12:25:14 PM
Depends on the tattoo. You'll probably catch flak for going with the cliche 'lower back tattoo'. People just seem to like making fun of them. Back of the shoulder, or on the neckline behind the head is always a good place to start I think. Besides, if you want a tattoo, would you want to be with a guy who finds them disgusting anyway? I love tats on females and find them very sexy indeed, and the so called 'tramp stamp' is one of my personal faves....awful name for it though.
 Yesterdays Hero
Msg: 218
Posted: 2/26/2008 7:52:52 PM
Some like them. Some don't. No different than preferring red haired women over blondes.

Myself? I think it's akin to taking a can of black spray paint and using a cut out pattern, spray painting a Playboy Bunny above the navel of the venus de milo. That's just me though. Wtf do I know.
 andrewd00
Msg: 219
Posted: 2/27/2008 4:57:16 PM
Yeah depends on where they are... I hate tramp stamps, but they usually a good inication for me to stay away lol. I dont mind the little tattoos girls get on their ankle or toe.
 nurseratchet73093
Msg: 220
Posted: 2/28/2008 12:37:24 PM
when you point one finger at somone else ............remember................. you are pointing 3 more at yourself...................... try it
 dogs rule
Msg: 221
Posted: 2/28/2008 12:47:11 PM
what exactly is a tastefully placed tat?
In my opinion there ugly no matter where you put them but what is tastefully placed as so many call it?
 MILF23
Msg: 222
Posted: 2/28/2008 6:40:00 PM
i have 4 tattoos an so does my man an we do not live in a trailer we actually own our business an have a house an a child who we look after quite well maybe u should stop judging people cos of a few tattoos. get over yourself
 MILF23
Msg: 223
Posted: 2/28/2008 6:44:07 PM
my father is a grandfather of 5 an has his grandkids names tattooed on him an all his grandkids love it... he doesn't regret any of them
 dogs rule
Msg: 224
Posted: 2/29/2008 7:29:23 AM

Wow, I always looked at tattoos as taboo. Yet I had a friend who passed away from Cancer just recently. I told him that I was going to get a tattoo. He said that it was my choice, he didnt approve at first. But knowing that he passed away from doing Copahegan. He said that he wouldnt judge me. I told him it was for us. He would always call me his love in German. So I had two humming birds, who smybolize him and me. White honeysuckles meaning life and the words I love you my love, in German. It took 3hrs because of the great detail. I had never had one done. It was so painful, yet it was nothing as to what my friend was suffering before his death. I am glad I had it done. I am no longer ignorant as to those who do have them. Its a pain that can be unbearable.
Kudos to those who have them for whatever reason they choose. I will no longer judge(dont really care if I'm judged). I'm 51 first tattoo, and I'm happy. To me its a work of art and my way to remember a lost love forever.

See this is what I think off as irrational thinking and what is making the tattoo people rich. A work of art should be put on display for everyone to see, build a monument. You now have a tattoo that in your mind symbolizes you and some other guy! Yeah I would want that on a woman I want to spend a future with (said sarcastically). In my opinion it is much more classy to have a painting on the wall or a sculpture built in memory of that person. That will last forever, your tat will wither away as your body does.
 ripley65
Msg: 225
Posted: 2/29/2008 9:06:00 AM
I know this question is probably geared more for the men, but id like to jump in too. lol I have to agree with poster 806 ^^^ about females getting tats on their breasts, arms (upper/ lower/ wrist area), or stomaches. Personally,,,, i think it makes the woman look cheap and nasty. I do have 4 tats of my own and would never ever think of getting them put on those places.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Tatoos on a women turn on or turn off