Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > HOW CAN YOU TELL IF HE'S SINGLE OR NOT      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 10
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF HE'S SINGLE OR NOT Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
I purchase tampax......I DO have a daughter...and yep I'm single, and never buy that other "stuff" as food, filler maybe, but not food.
 jewels011
Msg: 11
HOW CAN YOU TELL IF HE'S SINGLE OR NOT
Posted: 8/21/2005 4:36:43 PM
MOST INTELLIGENT YET.THE MONTY P IS OUT OF HAND.I HAVE BEEN CONTACTING SOME MEN BUT NOBODY SEEMS TO BE NOTICING A SHORT ASS BLOND.
 jewels011
Msg: 12
Posted: 8/21/2005 5:07:37 PM
TAKE OFF THE CAPS ok i'm new with computer stuff,thanks for the advice,it's kinda funny.
 jewels011
Msg: 13
Posted: 8/21/2005 5:19:12 PM
Oh man so so sorreeee to all of ya.I do thank everyone for the advice.It's all good.

plus my retrictions,maybe so ,not having another shit relationship though.may be alittle picky yes. thats ok with me .If the comes along,bonus,if not my life will continue on as happy as ever.
 kitsguy4u
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/15/2005 5:35:40 PM
Pretend you are talking to a friend on the phone or a coworker. then ask the guy his advice.."Hey I was wondering how can you tell if a guy is single" he might think you are asking because your friend wants to know about some other guy. when he says _______ then just turn it back on him and see what he says. he will probably laugh either way but he will then say taken or single. If hes single then ask him out for a coffee.
 ieatrocks
Msg: 15
Posted: 12/15/2005 7:29:13 PM
4 months later and we're still wondering if chicky's dude is single... ?!?

bad kitsguy, bad! No digging up dead threads, bad poster!
 Patchesdf
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/19/2005 5:08:13 PM
If he uses his wedding photo in his profile shot. (Honestly, why do people do that? NOT SEXY. Not even a little. I rather see the grainiest most awful webcam shot than a professional picture of someone making a lifelong committment that obviously ended in failure if you're hanging around here.)
 heaven1987
Msg: 17
Posted: 4/3/2010 7:07:05 PM
i am having a problem there is this guy that is my lanlords son he constantly watches me but barely talks to me no girl lives with him and he never has a girl with him what are the signs that he is sing and y does and constantly stare at me and barely talks?
 heaven1987
Msg: 18
Posted: 4/3/2010 7:14:45 PM
i have a problem there is this guy he's my lanlords son and he's my age he constantly stares at me but barely talks he never had a girl with him and he lives alone he said he likes walking around in his appartment naked but i don't know if he's single so how can i tell if he is or not?
 *Rock*
Msg: 19
Posted: 4/3/2010 7:35:07 PM

what are the signs that he is sing and y does and constantly stare at me and barely talks?

well, single or not, he's obviously got the hots for you, and secondly since you didn't mention his age, i would asume he is a young pup and lookin' for some action and just to shy to say it. Another option is he may be a lurker and you might want to keep an eye out for him, just in case!!!
 Neapolitan
Msg: 20
Posted: 1/14/2012 7:32:16 PM
Heaven---'And how can we tell if you're kidding or not !?' An endless Escher(sp?)spiral begins............
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:54:57 PM
He's walkin about the apartment nekkid eh?....

....and what was that address again?

well I normally ask someone where the girlfriend or wife is...that cuts right to the chase....then they got some splainin' to do as to why they are chatting me up and they are 'taken' already.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > HOW CAN YOU TELL IF HE'S SINGLE OR NOT