Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Comedy1994
Msg: 236
would u date a 28 year old guy who lives at home stillPage 8 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

$350 a week = about $1,500 a month. In a run-down hollow old house, from what you describe as a poor neighborhood with poor people living in it. That's even remotely close to the cost of living in Australia? Poppy-c0ck.

But that DOESN'T INCLUDE ANYTHING ELSE! Electricity, food, water, Foxtell, Gas, which is going through the roof.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 237
would u date a 28 year old guy who lives at home still
Posted: 5/7/2015 1:03:33 AM

But that DOESN'T INCLUDE ANYTHING ELSE! Electricity, food, water, Foxtell, Gas, which is going through the roof.

Yeah, any place on your own is going to require that -- whether it's in a garbage dump or in a penthouse. Point is, you can get a place for about $825-$850 / month instead of about $1,500. You could shave off a lot of that if you could get a roommate and a bigger place (and share utils). But if that's still too much, then yeah, one's not in position to date when they're post-college age.

Of course, since you're 20 -- you don't need to worry about that Right now. You still have a couple years to get yourself situated at home with the parents with that not having a real negative effect on you in the dating market. Once you hit 25 though (and set up with a career job), you should be set for at least a roommate position like that.
 Peppermint_Petunias
Msg: 238
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:20:31 AM
All circumstances are different. Your excuses dont fit that imo..
Live in a dump, at least its your dump.
Maybe your parents are holding on to you for some well meaning reason, but they aren't helping you if they are unless you have some disability.

You sacrifice to have independence and learn to grow up.

Look into renting a private room and bath in a nice area from someone who has a home and lives alone that could use help with yard work, little things and accept a low rent from you.
Worth looking into imo.
 Hearton64
Msg: 239
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:41:00 AM

Even if I did try to move out, I'd just go mad from loneliness because every girl here is either stupid, shallow, or married to some Jew or spook.

The fuhrer warned us his book that they would do this if we didn't exterminate 'em...corrupting our women, turning them int grey-wearing golddigers and creamy-mouthed "hoes"

So basically, if your not black, Jewish or filthy rich, forget romance and sex,...unless you're willing to let the fuhrer into your mind, and stand against them. You don't have to be Aryan to do so. I haven't even half-finished MK and understand every race, religion, sexuality and gender in the world now. I should just give up until/unless my synthesis career takes off.

Take a look at the typical Jewish housewife, and then take a look at the average prostitute...If we don't change our ways, that's every single woman in the world one day.

Heil Hitler!

So you don't think you being a racist white supremist
is a problem I take it?

Disgusting mentality you have there!!!

Your excuses are pitiful!

No wonder girls steer clear of you!
 Dee4166
Msg: 240
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 4:35:22 AM

Even if I did try to move out, I'd just go mad from loneliness because every girl here is either stupid, shallow, or married to some Jew or spook. The fuhrer warned us his book that they would do this if we didn't exterminate 'em...corrupting our women, turning them int grey-wearing golddigers and creamy-mouthed "hoes"

So basically, if your not black, Jewish or filthy rich, forget romance and sex,...unless you're willing to let the fuhrer into your mind, and stand against them. You don't have to be Aryan to do so. I haven't even half-finished MK and understand every race, religion, sexuality and gender in the world now. I should just give up until/unless my synthesis career takes off.

Take a look at the typical Jewish housewife, and then take a look at the average prostitute...If we don't change our ways, that's every single woman in the world one day.

In case you are unaware....

This is called "hate speech" and if you continue to engage in this, you will not only be reported, but may face consequences.
This is a private forum and the site is located in Canada, where we have those laws. As a guest on this site, you are obligated to follow not only the TOS, but the laws of the country within which the site is being operated.

Go crawl back into the racist little hole that you came from you despicable excuse for a human being.

Can't believe anybody is even RESPONDING to you while you are engaging in this type of unacceptable, not to mention, irrational, and downright insane, behaviour.
 Siennarh
Msg: 241
Posted: 5/7/2015 4:43:13 AM

every girl here is either stupid, shallow, or married to some Jew or spook. The fuhrer warned us his book that they would do this if we didn't exterminate 'em...corrupting our women, turning them int grey-wearing golddigers and creamy-mouthed "hoes"

Wow there buddy you're sounding delusional, go see a psychologist and get yourself seen to.

That psycho Elliot Rodgers who massacred those people, sounded pretty much like this.
 Hearton64
Msg: 242
Posted: 5/7/2015 5:59:06 AM

think only rap stars and bank managers can afford to move out of home, which might explain why every potential girlfriend i have evr had has left me for a n***er or a jew. Kinda makes me wanna say HEIL! XD

This statement made me stop in my tracks and comment
on his racism!

Forget getting that boulder off his shoulder he's too
far gone!!

This is called "hate speech" and if you continue to engage in this, you will not only be reported, but may face consequences.
This is a private forum and the site is located in Canada, where we have those laws. As a guest on this site, you are obligated to follow not only the TOS, but the laws of the country within which the site is being operated.

Go crawl back into the racist little hole that you came from you despicable excuse for a human being.

Can't believe anybody is even RESPONDING to you while you are engaging in this type
of unacceptable, not to mention, irrational, and downright insane, behaviour.

I caught it earlier and thought the same thing!
Thanks for helping to put him in his place!
Scary that people like this continue to exist in this
day and age!

I see a vote off in his future a lot sooner than a date!
 tgif333
Msg: 243
Posted: 5/7/2015 6:42:50 AM
here's something I did not know:

A headmistress in Germany is in trouble for shouting out the Nazi greeting "Sieg Heil" to her pupils at a school race.

The junior high educator said she blurted out the phrase — which means "Hail Victory!" — by accident.

Saying the phrase, with or without the stiff-armed Nazi salute, is illegal in almost all circumstances in Germany.
 Onyxbutterflies90
Msg: 244
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 7:32:48 AM

So basically, if your not black, Jewish or filthy rich, forget romance and sex,.

Or you could lose weight, cut your hair and buy some shoes...I know...its never YOUR FAULT. Gross.
 CharminC
Msg: 245
Posted: 5/7/2015 8:16:51 AM

In case you are unaware....

Oh Dee, it's not his fault he's so infantile.
He clearly isn't very bright having to depend on book about Hitler to learn to use race as the source of blame for his inability to nab a gf. ...was that too many words strung together for him to understand???

Did you know that teachers of the deaf would take deaf children away from the school to the concentration camps? Something rarely taught in school. Thank god for internet. I was horrified to discover just how far Hitler's hatred went.
Had I been alive in those days, I'd be dead on the spot!
I do have family that both suffered, died and also fled in terror during Hitler's reign.
Pretty damn sure, almost half the people in this world have someone close them affected by his reign.

OP...pardon my language, but for infantile racist rant to appease your woe is me state, f....u.
 Eric_Summit
Msg: 246
Posted: 5/7/2015 10:02:26 AM
This thread has taken "quite a turn" with regard to why men in their mid-20s have difficulty finding dates. LOL.
Welcome to POF Forums discussions, tgif333 and Siennarh.
 tgif333
Msg: 247
Posted: 5/7/2015 10:18:57 AM
thank you Eric_Summit.

I have an opportunity to but a 2014 Trek X Caliber 8 from a guy just up the street. I understand it's a very good bike.

his price is $800. he has the receipt from our local bike shop, originally $1050.

what do you think?

back on topic.
I believe you should be able to like or dislike anyone you choose.
 Siennarh
Msg: 248
Posted: 5/7/2015 11:09:40 AM
Thanks Eric Summit :)
 Hearton64
Msg: 249
Posted: 5/7/2015 11:20:34 AM
The Nazi sympathizer restarted the thread in post 225.

It's actually 10 years old.

And he's been spewing hate since!

How about you stop blaming everyone but YOURSELF
For your inability to attract women?

And stop talking sh*t about other races being beneath
you as there is nothing lower than a racist but a pedophile
in my book!

Do your poor parents know they are housing a
Hard core white supremist!??

You really should be ashamed of yourself.
 Aprilikeswhiteroses
Msg: 250
Posted: 5/7/2015 11:39:04 AM
^^^^
On my goodness, Is he a pedophile??
How do you know that? That's a really bad thing to say about someone if we are not sure.
Going by his pics, he doesn't look "normal" to me, but I can't say he is doing some bad/horrible things.

VVVVV

Hmmm...Ok CharminC, maybe you are right, but this Horrible comparison/or statement does not make sense for me.!
 CharminC
Msg: 251
Posted: 5/7/2015 11:43:03 AM
April, if I'm not mistaken, I believe what she is trying to say is that she puts racist right down there as low as a pedophile. Not that he is one.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 252
Posted: 5/7/2015 1:35:13 PM

his price is $800. he has the receipt from our local bike shop, originally $1050.

Why type of riding are you planing to do?

If you are going to do 5 to 12 miles around the neighborhood by yourself, or in walking trails or by the beach, that bike is perfect. But if you want to do group rides or longer distances, you may need more of a road bike.
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 253
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:14:09 PM

Saying the phrase ["Sieg Heil" /Hail Victory], with or without the stiff-armed Nazi salute, is illegal in almost all circumstances in Germany.

Here's a nugget of info. That stiff-armed salute wasn't invented by the Nazis. (Us) Americans used to do it commonly during the Pledge of Allegiance, as our school children did -- before adjusting to putting our hand on our chest. We also made other adjustments around the WWII era, like adding "under God" in there (no, that was not in there originally either). It's funny how they kind of leave things out of history books and don't talk about it... much like an average guy off POF, on a 1st date, leaving out the part about banging a knowingly crazy-and-semi-attractive gal when he explains how he hasn't really dated much recently. :)

And saying that phrase is illegal in Germany? Hmm. Maybe we should send some U of Michigan fans over to Germany and have them try and spout out their chants in broken German, and see if they get arrested. :)
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:30:44 PM
No way....send them(him) to Russia! Nazi propaganda is punishable there. Something tells me the street crowds will do a much more effective job than German police.

As for the info about the salute. Good stuff. Originally it was based on the Roman salute! Obviously Americans imitated it many years later. Than the Fascist regimes!
 norwegianguy123
Msg: 255
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:43:19 PM

No way....send them(him) to Russia! Nazi propaganda is punishable there.

Okay... him AND UofM fans. :) Michigan fans keep yelling "Hail" and "Victor" way too much. A little broken German saying that would get them out of the "Big House" and into a jail house! :)
 bamagrl68
Msg: 256
Posted: 5/7/2015 3:53:16 PM
Comedy1994- I think there is someone on the forums for you, check out HondoGal, you two have similar views.
Look up her posts in the off topic thread, yup, great minds think alike :D
 tgif333
Msg: 257
Posted: 5/7/2015 4:39:43 PM
15 to 20 miles on walking trails is my plan IG.
maybe more as I get acclimated to my environment.
 adventurejoe70
Msg: 258
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 5:13:12 PM

Comedy1994- I think there is someone on the forums for you, check out HondoGal, you two have similar views.
Look up her posts in the off topic thread, yup, great minds think alike :D

Now, now, bamaggrl68 that is an unfair comparison and the off topic is knownm to get like that! :) But Honda wasn't imho trying to be prejudice against a whole group based on color.

She specifically meant it against the protesters that are causing trouble and breaking the law. I am sure if they were Italians she would have said " those lowlife Italian thugs".

And being quite aware of what is going on in my city , she isn't completely wrong. In fact Guiliani (once referred to as America's mayor) and the NYS governor said many awful things about DEBLOWSIO.

The right to peacefully assemble is just that, a right to peacefully assemble. Months ago when they started chanting "they want dead cops" , the gov't had every right legally to shut it down. They have the right even when the protesters are walking off the sidewalk blocking traffic. The right to protest doesn't go above citizens rights to walk around without being inpeded.

Blocking traffic is dangerous. Heck walking on the sidewalk of manhattan is dangerous. And throwing things off bridges at cops is dangerous.

That being said the Mayor did the right thing this weekend in supporting the police(better late than never) and trying to block the Lincoln tunnel and other exits out of the city during Rush hour is criminal and dangerous.

You may not realize it but those tunnels/bridges are, in addition to being terrorist targets, avenues to smuggle in weapons of mass destruction. They are constantly being monitored by NYPD,PA and other agencies, and radiation/biological/chemical monitoring is done on those that cross , as well as random inspections of trucks. Oh yeah they might even be checking for WALKERS these days( i heard they did a zombie simulation after I retired)

I think you would agree the safety of the citizens of the city are more important than allowing protesters,many who aren't even tax paying NYERS and travel here to cause trouble, from interfering with the traffic flow and WMD inspections that take place daily. Doing so is illegal!

Hondo's comments were said in frustration about all this crap.

You know the saying"if it happens in Vegas it stays in vegas"?

Apparently the new saying is "if shit happens in Baltimore(substitute any city you want) it goes to NYC" (.

Here you will notice how a law site even says the things that are illegal, things that the protesters have been illegally getting away with recently.

http://civil-rights.lawyers.com/civil-liberties/the-right-to-gather-has-some-restrictions.html

south_city
Msg: 259
Posted: 5/7/2015 8:25:38 PM

He is no longer on POF. Unless he created a new profile.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 260
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2015 11:26:59 PM
Norweigan guy is right.

I live in a three bedroom townhouse on a beautiful bay and close to all sorts of amenities, balconies all around, two toilets etc. On a beautiful reserve or parkland, well kept and courtyard gardens. Close to railway line granted. Me and my neighbours pay less than $350 per week, about an hour out of a capital city in Australia. Run down old house near a railroad and in a minority neighbourhood? Maybe in the inner city but who would live in it??? Get your facts right.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >