Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 c_deacon
Msg: 54
view profile
History
The FleshlightPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
That is the key to using most toys.......much better together, but if there is not another that is always around.....you have yourself to enjoy......

What is very enjoyable, for me at least, is when the one I am dating and having sex with, wants to open up enough to share all her toys, and how she uses them. Why should it be any different for men? The point is to be open and communicate your needs and desires, and if toys are part of that, then so should the sharing of them be also.....

Just my opinion.......
 jawnithan
Msg: 57
Toys for Boys
Posted: 9/8/2010 2:25:55 PM
How did you get it for free?
 deerdog1
Msg: 60
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/9/2010 7:13:21 AM
the only thing wrong with the fleshlight is it has no fingers ...I wanted to marry mine but there was no where to put the ring
 deerdog1
Msg: 62
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/9/2010 9:27:56 AM
But but.....why marry it if you're getting "serviced" for NOTHING?!!

that's the very question i keep asking my self after marrying my wife ... was getting it for free now i don't get it at all ...that's the reason for the fleshlight

As long as the man is not using farm animals to masturbate; it's all good!!!

well technically sex with a farm animal would not be masturbation ...sense a farm animal is alive ..or if it is not alive then you have a few more issues ... can you say necrophilia with farm animals .. now that's sick
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 63
view profile
History
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/9/2010 9:44:29 AM
Is there a farm animal double standard? LOL

It's okay to sleep with a dead farm animal (down comforter).
And it's okay to eat a dead farm animal - steak! Mmmmm. (Unless you're a vegetarian. But then, what's a humanitarian?)

But it's not okay to have sex with farm animals, dead or alive.
Fine with me, they're not my type.

So, deerdog1 - does the Fleshlight light up your nights?
 whytwater
Msg: 65
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/9/2010 6:31:32 PM

Now that is CRAZY!!!! Can't even phantom someone acting on this, but WTF do I know?!!!

Better avoid those roughnecks in the oil patch. Probably no opportunities out on those ocean rigs, but the flatlanders are something else again. I'm pretty sure they'd opt for the warm and stability of four legs over some cold, new-fangled toy, 'specially one that needed accessories, and maintenance. Lol
 deerdog1
Msg: 66
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:30:29 AM

So, deerdog1 - does the Fleshlight light up your nights?

actually I dont have one and have never had one ...a fleshlight that is ...well actually I have never had a farm animal either ...well sexually that is ..alive or dead

its called humor ..that and being bored ..that and being a person that just has to put my 2 cents in ... a personality disorder ..I know ...so I if I read a thread and don't have anything relevant to say ..I crack a joke ...some of them work ..some fall flat ...what can I say...running my mouth when I really didn't have anything to say has gotten me laid way more times than keeping it shut ...maybe when I should have ..just saying
 SugahPunkin
Msg: 67
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:44:50 AM
Ya know I think it has alot to do with how comfortable one is with their sense of sexuality.

I had a boyfriend that had a fleshlight. It's a cool tool. Nothing any different than other toys. From mild to wild. I think when you allow your partner to truly be himself with you then sex is more enjoyable for those involved.
Toys are a part of play.

Maybe youve hit on alot of women's achilles heel. Like they say men are touchy about size.. maybe women are touchy about toys.
Maybe some women feel like if you have the real thing laying beside you why would you want THAT?... as if somehow it takes away from them.

Security is an issue for many people.
 deerdog1
Msg: 68
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/13/2010 7:54:47 AM

Maybe some women feel like if you have the real thing laying beside you why would you want THAT?... as if somehow it takes away from them.

you can pretty much bet that a fleshlight never has a headache ....which brings up another issue in all my relationships I have never ...never turned down a partner for sex ...but all of them had toys ...and thought nothing about admitting they used them... Now I on the other hand have been turned down so much they now call me ...bed spread .....but you can bet if one of these toys came in the mail for me it would be the crime of the century

Damn the more I read the more I wish I could figure out how to get one of these things
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 69
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/13/2010 12:58:22 PM
It's okay to sleep with a dead farm animal (down comforter).
And it's okay to eat a dead farm animal - steak! Mmmmm. (Unless you're a vegetarian. But then, what's a humanitarian?)

But it's not okay to have sex with farm animals, dead or alive.
Fine with me, they're not my type.

Very good point! But actually, I don't think there's anything against having sex with dead farm animals, though.... you can eat them... or do them if you wish... or even sell them. But no sex with live ones.

Of course, I don't know how much worse a woman would react to a guy having sex with a live sheep vs ground beef. Of course, if she would complain about the ground beef, he could always hand her a sausage while he was going at it and begin a duet of "Old MacDonald had a farm..."
 deerdog1
Msg: 71
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/14/2010 7:53:04 AM

I don't believe in masturbation so I think that yes it is wrong

oh come on you cant just make a statement like that and leave it at that...

you don't believe in masturbation for anyone?? ..you don't believe in masturbation for married people like your self ??.. you believe that masturbation is a sin that will send you to hell ??.. you think it is a sin for people who have no relationship and no release.. you believe that it is better for them to just be sexually frustrated ..in a bad mood .. desperate for companionship ..because of a buildup in hormones because they have no outlet ???.. have you ever masturbated???..do you believe it be better in the belly of a prostitute than spilled on the ground??...I'm married too and don't masturbate ... but there have been times in my life when it was necessary ..if it is a sin ...God ...your God ..made our sex drive ..and he made it accumulative ...he made it so powerful a intoxicant that without release many of are different people and without masturbation or a partner over time we would resort to worse sins ...if you are a mother ...and have a little boy especially ..the first thing they learn after finding their hands is that pulling on their penis feels really good ...and my daughter was not much different ..one of her little fingers stayed in her little coochie anytime her diaper was off ..and she would just smile and put it back if you pulled it out... nope pregnantlady you need to elaborate a bit more on your post
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 73
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/14/2010 11:29:48 AM
Oh Gawd! I'm having a hard time visualizing this.....maybe I shouldn't!!!

Yes you should! Visualize, visualize! Let it marinate in your mind! :)

I think it's just another reason why whether you have sex with a girl, a guy, a sheep, or a horse -- to always wear a condom -- especially if you'd classify any of those as "an animal".

Oh, believe it sister! ;) I know some people don't believe in blood transfusions or eating pork or other superstitious routines only because that's what their religion tells them... but that's pretty extreme, since it's common sense that it helps prevent people from hastily taking part in sexual endeavors with a person they shouldn't. I could see a "try not to do it too often" if you're with someone, or to prevent from doing it too much if you do it way too excessively and lose desire to interact with the opposite sex (there's potential over-doing for just about everything out there).

But to believe wholeheartedly against it is kind of childish (or something you'd tell a child before being a teen so you wouldn't see him or her running around the house doing it).
 Redlance71
Msg: 75
view profile
History
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/14/2010 1:36:42 PM
The fleshlight is a "handy" thing to have. We have come to accept a woman's "drawer of toys" in the modern world and it would be hypocrytical for a woman to resent something as revolutionary as the fleshlight. Most of the women I know would probably enjoy watching/assisting fleshlight fun!
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 76
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/14/2010 3:06:51 PM

I don't think they make condoms that would fit a sheep, horse or any type of farm animal. Do they?

Well, for a guy deciding to be a bully to a bull, he can wear one... and for the other way around, for any girl or guy, they have female condoms, right? I'm sure they'd fit if one was looking to have a HORSE fit its manhood in them.

But I doubt you'd find many female condom wrappers out in the barnyard.... or a place close to any farm that sells them. Maybe one could create a new market for that!
 Island home
Msg: 78
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/14/2010 5:13:54 PM

Dont believe ?
or
Dont need?

There is a difference
 whytwater
Msg: 79
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/15/2010 5:28:27 AM

oh come on you cant just make a statement like that and leave it at that...

Well, that poster, after taking one last shot for abstinence, did apparently leave it at that-looks like she left the site. Probably to go to DE to join up with that Christine O'Donnell who just won the GOP nomination for Senate in DE- seems O'Donnell (who looks alot like the pregnant lady) has spent much of her life preaching Abstinence, for kids, adults and everybody else, INCLUDING abstaining from masturbation, unless it's done in the marriage relationship, cuz she says the Bible outlaws it. So now, with a little luck and the tea party and Sarah Palin supporting her, she intends to take that message and mission to Washington to "represent DE".
I know, Onan got spanked for spilling his seed on the ground goin' solo, and now there's a whole word for spillin' seed using his name, but that was back when there weren't many humans in the world, and the bible scriveners were really pushing that "go forth and propagate" motto.
I think we're on the brink of seeing a whole lot of "Biblical" prohibitions, curbs on our sex lives, specifically, start coming out of Washington if O'Donnell and those like her get elected. Brace yourself. These folks just preach, unwilling to debate, and dictate terms, and there's not so much as a hint of an open mind in that approach.

Masturbation, imho, is sorely needed by just about everybody along the way to self-discovery and to reach even a semblance of sexual self-realization. And that's pretty much a prerequisite to qualifying as a good sexual partner. Far from outlawing onanism (for both boys and girls, even though the girls have no seed to spill), I'd go the other way and encourage it, if they sent me to Washington to represent anybody. I think they should be handing out sex toys along with the condoms in the junior highs and high schools. I've never used a fleshlight, but it doesn't appear to be viral, or dangerous (haven't heard of any fleshlight massacres, or even suicides, yet).

Proudly proclaiming that you've never masturbated, whether because it's a violation of God-law or man-law, is kinda like bragging that you've never read a book (other than THE Book). jmho
 jamesh59
Msg: 81
The Fleshlight
Posted: 7/22/2011 4:27:04 AM
Well ladies if your guy is using any sex toy...at least you know he is not out chasing other women.
 armchair_superhero
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Toys for Boys
Posted: 7/26/2011 1:03:41 PM
I have one....it's pretty good :)
 EasyPeasy72
Msg: 90
The Fleshlight
Posted: 10/4/2011 8:12:22 PM
A man I barely knew told me he used them and liked them. Big turn off!
 MikeWM
Msg: 92
view profile
History
The Fleshlight
Posted: 11/26/2011 5:14:48 PM

A man I barely knew told me he used them and liked them. Big turn off!

Was that simply because you barely knew him or because you think the idea of men using fake fannies is "ick" though?
 Pingshooter
Msg: 93
view profile
History
The Fleshlight
Posted: 11/26/2011 8:19:45 PM
I had to look it up..geezzz..

If I had a woman..why? Her hand, mouth, VJ..boobies..why anything else?

Besides, I'm Scot..why spend money on that?
 tallshyman
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Toys for Boys
Posted: 9/8/2016 7:27:28 PM
one use of the Fleshlight and you are hooked for life
 oneday57
Msg: 96
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/19/2016 4:48:02 AM
To each their own ....some have a sex drive that's to much for the other half.....and I have heard woman talk of vibrators for yrs.....guess they go and go and go...well till the batteries run dry!....lol
 InnerGorilla2
Msg: 97
The Fleshlight
Posted: 9/19/2016 8:56:49 AM

To each their own ....some have a sex drive that's to much for the other half.....and I have heard woman talk of vibrators for yrs.....guess they go and go and go...well till the batteries run dry!....lol

Not really. Until they are bored out of their minds and want the real thing. Hehehe.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 98
The Fleshlight
Posted: 4/6/2018 11:13:30 PM
The thing with a fleshlight is that I can’t be turned on by just a disembodied vagina - it just doesn’t do it for me.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >