Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 wacowboy3
Msg: 182
How long do most guys last?Page 14 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Actually , I think it depends on a lot of things. I find that if its been some time since I have made love to a woman, it can end rather quickly. I have also had women say, damn why is this taking so long LOL I will say that sexual compatability is important. I have yet to find a multiorgasmatic woman. Usually one orgaism is enought , until a rest period . I do find that , the second go round takes longer for me. I do not like one night stands. I find that lovemaking is a new experience with each woman. It takes awhile to discover what turns on each woman,so dont discount a guy that ends quicker than you wanted the first time you make love. In my experience the more you make love to a person, the better it gets. After the first time, you are not so self consience,you have an idea what turns on this woman,and its enjoyed better for both persons .
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 185
view profile
History
How long do most guys last?
Posted: 7/9/2009 9:26:38 AM
Men I date always seem to be 5 min men.
 good_humor_man
Msg: 186
Posted: 7/9/2009 9:55:46 AM
"Men I date always seem to be 5 min men."

They only last 5 mins because you're a hot and attractive
 Fifi47
Msg: 187
Posted: 7/9/2009 10:07:57 AM
I think it might depend on how long it has been since they had sex and how their body part fits in her body part. I have known several men who lasted several seconds or a minute or two, some 15-30 minutes, and some several hours.
 whytwater
Msg: 188
Posted: 7/9/2009 12:01:14 PM

never as long as I do!!!

When one ply is not enough, or even two, double the dose- just round up four of your past marathon runners, and play pass the baton! One awesome you against all of them!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >