Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 226
Tattoos on the breasts Page 10 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Tattoos just look ... gross to me. Period. Thus, I don't want to see them. It's pretty simple logic.

There's this one chick that frequents the bar I go to. She's a pretty attractive woman. But she wears a lot of those backless strap shirts or whatever they're called (I'm no fashionista). And everytime she turns around she has this HUGE disgusting green tattoo of a peacock going down her back. It's the most unattractive thing in the universe.

I've seen women with nice plump breasts pouring out of their top, and then a pink heart tattoo on them and then it's like "uck.."
 Monkey_brains
Msg: 227
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/6/2009 1:41:14 PM

How many high powered business people making good money in the world today have tattoo's on their necks?

Unless you consider a topless profession a 'high powered business', the topic of 'tattoos on breasts' doesn't come into play....

Professional clothing in the business sense, does a very good job of covering any body markings you may have in intimate areas....I can't see it influencing your position unless you're doing your boss after hours....
 Ependa
Msg: 228
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:48:13 AM
I say to each their own..I've seen some very sexy tats on breasts and cleavage. Claws , done right, are like that.

I'd never do it myself...I'm a realist. I know at some point , gravity will eventually win ;-)

Plus , I like my boobies too much ;-)
 Thaddal
Msg: 229
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/7/2009 4:19:22 PM
I for one...think they make a women look trashy...and horrible..when you have to dress up for a formal occasion and they show...but..sometimes..attention means everything to some...women done actually realize...men arent crazy about them on womens bodies...they tolerate it...and its easier to just let it go....that is..unless the man is a tattoo artist.....
 m14shooter
Msg: 230
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/7/2009 5:41:24 PM
I hate tattoos. Nothing worse than making love to a woman with someone else's name in your face on a tattoo. I love the look of a woman that wears no makeup and has not inked her whole body. I don't have a tattoo and I will never degrade myself by getting one. Same for piercings. Seems tattoos make me have to settle now as a lot of women have them.
 iwonder06
Msg: 231
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/7/2009 11:11:04 PM
Wow am I a happy camper after reading alot of peoples messages in here , the more you guys that dont like tattoos the better of use guys that dont care are going to be in getting dates with women who are in the new age as per say , in this day and age a person can do whatever they like to there body be it ink , burned tats and even the many different places to get pierced . If the other part of humanity dont like it then so be it and stay in the closet so the guys and girls for that matter that are not so up on themselves can meet . right on all that hate dating women with tatooes . you are to be comended on staying home .
 m14shooter
Msg: 232
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 1:12:33 AM

Wow am I a happy camper after reading alot of peoples messages in here , the more you guys that dont like tattoos the better of use guys that dont care are going to be in getting dates with women who are in the new age as per say , in this day and age a person can do whatever they like to there body be it ink , burned tats and even the many different places to get pierced . If the other part of humanity dont like it then so be it and stay in the closet so the guys and girls for that matter that are not so up on themselves can meet . right on all that hate dating women with tatooes . you are to be comended on staying home .

I still date them, just don't like the tattoo trend.
 scottmcfish
Msg: 233
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:36:45 AM

I have a large tattoo across my breasts/breastbone. I happen to like it. *shrug*

I happen to like it too, I think it's fan-tastic.
 whytwater
Msg: 234
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:54:52 AM

I'd never do it myself...I'm a realist. I know at some point , gravity will eventually win ;-)

Sooo, pick a place a little higher up! Lol Or, keep the painted parts cloaked til you're in some kinda water- tits float, ya know!! Actually, E, I suspect it's gonna be a long time before gravity catches up to you, and by that time, you just might figure out a way to make it work for ya.

I dunno, OP, I'm torn- on the one hand, the skin on a woman's breast is the second-most softest touch you can reach on her, BUT, lol, I kinda like the trollop teaser tricks women use to catch the male eye. Bright pink, green or electric blue hair (have yet to see any pubes done this way, lol), pick'em up bras, burnt bras (lol), tight skirts, short short skirts, short shorts, legs in air while crossing, hair flips. It all works, for me. lol

I'm thinkin' bout a lil tat, for myself, gravity be damned!! Maybe a trail of directional signals, arrows, lol, starting at my ear, pointing down, trailing down. And the one lower back tatt I did see was kinda awesome, a vibrantly colored dragon, Asian style.
I coulda watched that lizard dance for hours!
I may not know art, but it IS in the eye of the beholder, imo.
 BLUEMISS
Msg: 235
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 10:49:56 AM
I have a tattoo over one of my breasts,.It is a heart with a banner with four zodiak signs[ for my entire family].There is also a tiny star for an ex that died. I tend to like men that have tattoos themselves , so I really don't care if guys think they look cheap or don't like them.I also have angel wings and a halo on my shoulder,with the initial C ,for my best friend that died.It is going to be a memory wall for the rest of my loved ones that may die.These tattoos mean a lot to me and if a guy judges me because of them, he can move on.I wear them proudly!
 white_flag
Msg: 236
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:34:49 PM
Never had anyone complain about my tats. I don't really consider them RIGHT on the breast anyway; sort of just above it. I've had guys tell me they're hot - although I didn't get them for that reason *shrug* It's really all about personal preference. I don't have an issue with a lot of tats. I have issue with tasteless tats.
 HowRJ
Msg: 237
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 7:56:51 PM
ink can be art.....or a decal, regardless of where it's placed......some I like, and some I don't........but I would concentrate on the woman and who she is as a person.....if two people are not compatable, it doesn't matter how much, how little, or where the ink is placed......
 spunkybum52
Msg: 238
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:51:43 PM
I am a woman, and personally, I hate tatts on both men & women... just a thing with me... cant stand them. I have nothing against anyone who wants to do it, and I think that is probably just a personal preference if you like it or not. I have met a lot of men, and in my experiences with them, MOS men do NOT like tatts on women.... but then again, some do. Just a personal preference I think. I dont like men with tatts and prefer to date men with no tatts... just my personal preference.
 Ependa
Msg: 239
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/8/2009 9:57:43 PM
I think it can look pretty sexy myself...but to each their own opinion. I prefer mine not to be tattooed, but I've seen some hot looking ones! Hopefully any woman who did get a tat there, did so for herself and isn't worried about whether anybody finds it appealing or not...
 *pisceseyes
Msg: 240
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/15/2009 6:22:19 PM
think about when those "breastses" age (you know gravity) so what was once a cute little animal on the bosum.. turns into an ardvark

i dont have them . i dont believe in marking up my body, nor do i like wearing makeup made with synthetic materials or animals exudate,lol
 Possessions
Msg: 241
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/15/2009 6:38:09 PM
I have friends with tattoos on their breast but to me it's just trashy. Breast are beautiful enough without pretty butterflies.
 lawgeek74
Msg: 242
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/15/2009 7:45:03 PM
its a turn off for me. Not even friendzone.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 243
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/20/2009 12:33:28 AM
I love tattoos!...one other people. It's sort of like cows branding themselves. I already know what social class they are in without even having to converse. Now if Hillary ever gets one on her boob, or Bill Gates starts sporting them.....things might become a little confusing.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 244
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/19/2010 8:48:27 AM
Tats on boobs is the deal breaker for me. And crack shields. looks like leprosy.
I am with you on this Possessions.
 neoevolution76
Msg: 245
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:27:19 AM
I think they are sexy as hell..!!!!!
 whytwater
Msg: 246
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:28:49 AM

It's sort of like cows branding themselves. I already know what social class they are in without even having to converse. Now if Hillary ever gets one on her boob, or Bill Gates starts sporting them.....things might become a little confusing.

No need to wait for those celeb disclosures- caste confusion seems to have snuck up on you, way before this. Lol
And actually, who knows what lies beneath Hillary's pantsuits? In the run-up to the election, I got plenty of rude nude photo-shopped pics of Hillary nude from my redneck friends. No tattoos, but some a set of previously undisclosed male genitals were "shopped" in.
"Class" has nothing to do with what a person wears, over or on his/her skin, imho. Angelina Jolie has tatts, and she adopts and raises some of the world's extra kids. I can find no fault with that behavior- either the tatts or the adoptions.
Sooo, are Hillary and Bill Gates the only stars in your solar system?
OP, I don't have any breasts to decorate, but I am gonna get some body art- left hip, back of the neck, probably. Not showing it (that'd be by invitation only), but def'ly sportin' it.
I think it's just, well, kinda playful.
 MsMicki
Msg: 247
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/19/2010 11:47:11 AM
I'm considering getting....."I've fallen and can't get up" on mine
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 248
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/21/2010 2:44:14 PM
Whytwater post 686, You being a lawyer, I shouldn't have to explain the difference between kindness, class or taste. Trailer park folks adopt children and are as guilty of acts of kindness as anyone, so how do you relate that to class or taste? The mentality sort of dictates that....doesn't it? Taste or class is either something you have or you don't, but doesn't have a damn thing to do with your other qualities as a human. In my city, you don't put bumper stickers on a Rolls Royce....is it different in Pennsylvania?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 249
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/21/2010 11:07:56 PM
Meowkatt1, post 690 That's O.K. dear....you go right ahead and say something....I wouldn't want you to be here and say nothing. ....Is it a butter fly or a rose?....or worse yet....you've got a bumper sticker on your Rolls Royce.
 windloverr
Msg: 250
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/25/2010 2:07:56 PM

MsMickiI'm considering getting....."I've fallen and can't get up" on mine
OMG!! I am dyin' and cryin' here! Mass attraction my a$$; gravity SUCKS!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts