Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 shadowette
Msg: 251
Tattoos on the breasts Page 11 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Personally, I get tattoos because I like the way they look. If someone doesn't like it...then oh well, they don't like it and they can get over it...doesn't bother me. I'm non-judgemental, so I'm not going to be bothered no matter how someone looks. Tattoos, no tats, piercings, green hair, conservative, that's their choice and it's not my place. I don't have any tattoos on my breasts however...not yet anyway lol.
 Mmmm.Tony
Msg: 252
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/3/2010 9:59:57 PM
tattoos on breast, ewwwwww!
 Irish Eyez
Msg: 253
Tattoos on Moose
Posted: 3/4/2010 4:23:25 PM
I had a friend ( note operative word 'had' ) and she had a 'rose' tattooed on her right breast.

It was a terrible tattoo, badly done, so bad that I asked why she had a cabbage tattooed on her breast.

She never spoke to me again...
 TheReason_
Msg: 254
view profile
History
Tattoos on Moose
Posted: 3/5/2010 1:29:15 PM
Tacky. At least get the barb wire around your arm to match.

:facepalm:
 milklover
Msg: 255
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/28/2010 11:59:41 AM
Such a huge turn off! I would hate seeing tats on someone's breasts. I hate when a woman's skin is tainted with too many tats in general, or tats that are too big.
 whytwater
Msg: 256
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/28/2010 12:28:25 PM
Personally, I get tattoos because I like the way they look.

Me, too. But, the only canvas I can paint on is my own, so I did, earlier this year. I like the added color on skin of a lover, too, just about anywhere.

If someone doesn't like it...then oh well, they don't like it and they can get over it...doesn't bother me. I'm non-judgemental, so I'm not going to be bothered no matter how someone looks. Tattoos, no tats, piercings, green hair, conservative, that's their choice and it's not my place. I don't have any tattoos on my breasts however...not yet anyway lol.

I chose the top of my left arm, the base of my neck on my right side, and both thighs. Revealable when I want, 'specially in summer. Never occurred to me to color over a nipple, lol. Boy breasts are just so not highlightable. But I'd be delighted to find some vibrant color on the breasts, or hips or thighs of a lover.

to me it's just trashy. Breast are beautiful enough without pretty butterfly.

That would be reason No. 2 why I got some body art- it's a filter. Alot of people, like the more recent posters on this thread, have strong reactions to tattoos, where ever placed. Intolerance is a deal-breaker for me- rigidity of any kind is akin to rigor mortis, imho. But those who see it as playful, and can engage, well, they be more my kinda peeps.

Angelina Jolie has several tatts. I seriously doubt that the "deal-breaker" guys would reject Angie if they had a shot.
 Bob67890
Msg: 257
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/28/2010 3:45:53 PM
I don't like tattoos, on my body or a woman's body. Some aren't so bad, by my taste, but I prefer tattoo-less.

By the way, it's not about 'judging' people, I just don't like a tattooed body as much as one that's free of these things.
 whytwater
Msg: 258
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/28/2010 4:59:10 PM

By the way, it's not about 'judging' people,

Seems you have to be inked, to know that alot of people judge you on sight alone, and waay underestimate you. I've met people who I've come to know, who told me unequivocably that they'd have passed me up if they had known about the "art".
So yeah, there's alot of judging going on out there.
 Bob67890
Msg: 259
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/28/2010 7:15:18 PM
^^^First, sorry to hear that.

And sorry it came out wrong.
I didn't mean to imply in any way that there was no judgment of tattooed people, I was only speaking for myself. Simply saying that I don't like it.
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 260
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 9:19:42 AM
I'm COMPLETELY unmarked and intend to stay that way. I find nothing attractive about tattoo's at all.
 forumrum
Msg: 261
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 9:29:32 AM
Ditto.... disgusting trend right now. Why soil perfection?
 matchlight
Msg: 262
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 10:31:30 AM
Tattoos on women don't do anything for me, at all. Why mar that beautiful skin?
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 263
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 10:34:14 AM
Yep, nothing says class like a big ol' tramp stamp or a titty tat on grandma. I think I'll grow myself a mullet with some Souvarov side burns. Where do men take these gals on a date anyway....mud wrestling or the monster truck rally?
 bilby886
Msg: 264
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 10:34:38 AM
You know old sailors and soldiers used to tattoo their sweethearts name on their arm???
I had to tatto my exes name on my penis on our honeymoon night or no sex.

I found a tattooist about a block or two from the hotel quickly tattooed her name ....Wendy on my ol' fellah.
I got back to the room and showed her. At first she was rather dissapointed as she only saw the W...y so I stretch the ol' fellah -> Wendy , Wendy is now happy.

I was incapacitated for the rest of the night so nothing happened on our honeymoon night.

The next day I'm takin' a leak in the WC of the restaurant in the hotel when the guy next to me looks at me and my ol' fellah and smiles.
I return a smile and look at his penis and see tattoed Wy,...quick as a flash I ask so your girlfriends name is wendy too? while stretching my penis the
full 6 inches to show
W e n d Y .
faster than a flash he stretches his out and retorts nope sir!
mine says :
Welcome to the bahamas I hope you have a nice daY.

show devotion get your mans name on your tits!
Then get them laser scrubbed when you break up. just like us sailors and soldiers used to do!

whytwater
Msg: 265
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 3:18:42 PM

Tattoos are something 14 year-old school girls get...it's lost it's "edge" folks. Their was a time when it was something somewhat subversive...know it's something you do to fit in.

My eye doc refused to fit me out for contact lenses- said the prime candidate for them was a 12-year old prepubescent girl, as only she would be sufficiently motivated to care for them properly.

Geeeeez, when I mentioned earlier that there was alot of unwarranted judging out there, I woefully understated the case: desperation to be like the young, evidence of personality disorder, "marring", the "open all night" slut card played, the "dumbest shyt". LOL
My, oh my. And all of it rank speculation, replete with misjudgment, all wide of the mark, yet all or most wrapped in vehemence. None of those who so loudly decry appear to have any ink, yet they are the shouters here.
If I hadn't already done so, I'd "desperately" get a tattoo, just to separate myself from the howling pack. lol And it just might be that many women might reach the same conclusion, with just that justification.
 peppermint petunias
Msg: 266
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/29/2010 4:43:45 PM
I find if you place the petals around the nipples in red or purple the hummingbirds go ca razy...when sun bathing.

Ouch..!!
Poor confused little things.
 matchlight
Msg: 267
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/30/2010 12:29:36 AM

a way to weed out the politically conservative (which herd mentality is)

As a constitutional conservative, I could swear you just insulted me. What herd are you part of--if, that is, the answer doesn't overtax your "mentality?"
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 268
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/30/2010 12:36:05 AM
Whytwater, you are a character for sure. You say that if you didn't already have a tattoo, you would desperately go get one to separate yourself from the howling pack? Good luck with that separation attempt pal....I just came from the mall and only seen two people without any tattoos, and they were both using walkers. Of course those liver spots could have been brown tattoos of the constellation.

Here in the golden age of goofy sh*t, I really get off on the key phrases that people like to throw around that mean absolutely nothing. One of my favorites is "judgemental". Damn right I'm judgemental, and to every single person I meet and everything in life I come in contact with 24/7. To be otherwise is to be totally oblivious.......and that explains a lot with todays current state of affairs. How do people manage to miss that everything they do from picking a hair style to buying a car is guided by the judgement of others. I guess corporations spend millions on advertising because it doesn't work. God, do I miss George Carlin....I doubt the world will survive the loss of him. He was the last thread connecting humanity to sanity.

BTW, what ever happened to phrases that did have meaning, like if the shoe fits...wear it?
 whytwater
Msg: 269
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/30/2010 4:04:52 AM
How do people manage to miss that everything they do from picking a hair style to buying a car is guided by the judgement of others.

Lol. Sure, you could argue that folks either conform to what the "judgment" of the majority may be, or fight it, but,imo, that perceived causality is fallacious, just a sorting technique, a way to handle what Carlin called "the information", but it explains nothing. Judge to your heart's content, my friend; but your power to sentence and sanction what offends you is appropriately de minimis, and that's a mercy in itself. We are each, it seems, "characters". lol But age must have bring some privileges, with all the indignities, no?

Body art in and of itself, is not the issue...it's what motivates that matters. Ask anybody why they got a tattoo, and they will likely tell you something that resembles "expressing their individuality". Except these days, it's really just herd mentality following a trend/fad, so it's really the opposite.

With all due respect, you haven't a clue what motivated me to add a lil color to my exterior. Or what prompts others to do the same. Without the tools to understand all the "anybody's ", you are seemingly "desperate" to categorize the sizable segment of the population that displays tattoos. And you dump them into your "politically conservative" basket??!!! LMAO.

So, body art means something to me too...a way to weed out the politically conservative (which herd mentality is.

I was a community organizer for Organizing for America leading up to the November elections, and consider most of Barack Obama's legislative packages, both enacted and proposed, to be moderate Republican solutions. I have long thought that when fascism comes to our shores, it will be draped in the flag, with a bible tucked under its arm, and I have seen exactly that over the past ten+ years. An avocation in geothermal, with a few years of college supporting the high-minded put-downs in your posts, hardly qualifies a person to speak authoritatively on any sociological topic. I do share your disdain for the "politically conservative", but our common ground pretty much ends there. lol

Mateo, if your constitutional conservatism puts you in Scalia's corner, and you think the Citizen's decision is both constitutionally sound and good for this country, the most immediate result of which is to endorse Karl Rove's prosperity, and enable the free, and secret flow of megabucks to pack the Congress with "business-friendly" folks, you become an agency for the economically powerful, soulless, corporate interests that cannot vote, but can and do purchase votes, unfettered at this point, and stomp on the necks of the individual, his wherewithal to pursue the American dream, his rights and liberties, and the well-being of himself and his family. Exxon announces yet another record quarterly and annual profit every three-twelve months, and has for at least the last five years, but at whose expense?
Thomas Jefferson remarked that his biggest fear, the most serious threat to the future of the young nation he had greatly helped to form, were the moneyed corporations which even then extorted their government to bend to corporate avarice.

I spent time searching for it. I was not successful.

There are others who can help you with the answers, but I doubt you will listen.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 270
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 11/30/2010 10:10:06 PM
i'm 58 and i dislike them when they're on the ankles but

i like them as a sleeve or below the belly button. right over the pubis mons is a good place too.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 271
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2010 11:43:43 AM

But, to get back to "YOU" and your statement. I DO have a clue as to what motivated you to get one...because you have told us. You like the way they look (which is pretty vague).

Why is it that stating someone likes the way a tattoo looks is not a valid reason, however you not liking them is valid? Both are vague - and neither require some deep analytical rational to the decision, I could ask you why you prefer to wear your hair in a certain manner and the reason is preference, nothing more..

I am highly tattooed, but during working hours you would never know unless I tell you, my reasons are my own and not up for another person to deem if it is a good enough reason

And honestly, for the most part people who are dead set against tattoos and consider it a deal breaker, are not ones I would be interested in anyhow since the judgement and worth lies skin deep and not on personality or values or anything that allows relationships to go the distance
 albinosquirlz
Msg: 272
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2010 4:07:33 PM

When I mention they are NOT tiny and I'm not done adding to them ~ all of a sudden tattoos aren't so bad for some reason.

Ignoring a red flag doesn't always mean you had a moment of clarity, and decided you had the wrong idea all this time...people ignore red flags all the time...and usually regret it later. It's natural when you think you like somebody, to over emphasize what you think their good points are, and minimize what you think their bad points are.

My tattoos don't define me

To some extent, they have to...what else would motivate a person to make such a permanent mark? The mindset behind getting them is, IMO, never a "good" thing (immaturity, low self esteem, etc). It depends on just how important the tattoos are to their image. Sometimes it's just a minor detail...sometimes people place a LOT of importance on their tattoos as the image they project to everyone.

Take "hypothetically" the example of the woman who has a profile on POF, and makes a big deal of...oh, I dunno...showing pics of them, with little notes attached saying " here's a pic of me with all my tattoos...if you don't like it...eff off". There's usually other signs of big trouble too, but basically, this is reason to get out the garlic, cross, wooden stake and have the restraining order handy.

I think the whole tattoo thing lies on a continuum...sometimes it doesn't represent a very big problem (nobody is perfect...we all have low self esteem and do things for immature reasons occasionally...doesn't make us undatable)...and sometimes it means BIG EFFING TROUBLE!! I wouldn't call it an absolute deal breaker across the board...I would take it on a case-by-case basis, but it would be a red flag.

In the end, I don't let people with tattoos sway me about MY feelings about what makes people tick regarding tattoos..they are "slightly" biased. LOL!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 273
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2010 5:04:42 PM
Take "hypothetically" the example of the woman who has a profile on POF, and makes a big deal of...oh, I dunno...showing pics of them, with little notes attached saying " here's a pic of me with all my tattoos...if you don't like it...eff off". There's usually other signs of big trouble too, but basically, this is reason to get out the garlic, cross, wooden stake and have the restraining order handy.

Oh please. That's simply a sign that YOU wouldn't like her. I'll bet for every ONE of the you's out there there are 10 others that would find her smokin' hot with an attitude to pull off that many tatts. Just cause you don't get it, doesn't mean others won't/don't.

I think the whole tattoo thing lies on a continuum...sometimes it doesn't represent a very big problem (nobody is perfect...we all have low self esteem and do things for immature reasons occasionally...doesn't make us undatable)...and sometimes it means BIG EFFING TROUBLE!! I wouldn't call it an absolute deal breaker across the board...I would take it on a case-by-case basis, but it would be a red flag.

And that's entirely your option. View it as you chose. I've only dated a hand-full of men who are inked. Most men I meet/date have relationships with don't even have one tatt. They don't, however, mind that I do. (And I've never been accused of lacking self-esteem or maturity.) Often times people such as yourself, simply think everything is a red-flag. Doesn't mean your correct.

whytwater
Msg: 274
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2010 5:23:57 PM

In the end, I don't let people with tattoos sway me about MY feelings about what makes people tick regarding tattoos..they are "slightly" biased.

Well, the bias you claim on this issue seems only a glimpse of the tip of the iceberg. Lol I take you have no tattoos yourself. Your post(s) leave little doubt that you abhor tattoos, and shun those who have them, for all those "immaturity, low self esteem, etc." suppositions of yours. If you have so little to do with tattooed people, you cannot have known them well enough to form an informed, intelligent opinion of them. Even if you had gotten to know some inked folks, a generous "what if" given your predisposition, by what rational means do you extrapolate that scintilla of sampling to the whole of inkdom, and all in it? Lol

I note that you claim to perceive yet another "continuum" in "the whole tattoo thing". Must be one of your favorite words. Seems to me, from your posts to this thread, and many others, that you have little more than snapshots from which to launch your "thoughts", and your clearly baseless judgments of others.

basically, this is reason to get out the garlic, cross, wooden stake and have the restraining order handy.

You really think that the tattooed peeps are after you? Maybe even recruit you?
I don't think anybody with ink is gonna bother ya, bubba, or even attempt to sway your "feelings" (now, this word is most apt) about what makes people tick. In fact, I'm pretty certain that you can comfortably assume that you have been filtered out.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 275
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2010 7:47:39 PM

In the end, I don't let people with tattoos sway me about MY feelings about what makes people tick regarding tattoos..they are "slightly" biased. LOL!

tell me, does it hurt being this much of a hypocrite? You state that tattooed people cant tell you YOUR feelings, and you are correct. But why is it that YOU feel you can speak for my confidence level, morals, values or education because I have some ink under my skin?

And yes I have a photo on my page showing two of many tattoos - more because of closed minded people who call it "a red flag" better to get it out in the open immediately then waste not just their time but mine as well, everyone has preferences. But BTW - your profile also contains the red flag for many women that chances are greater then not you suffer from little man syndrome - so thank you for the heads up - coulda been a close call
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts