Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 276
Tattoos on the breasts Page 12 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

Ok...seriously...it's only a red flag if on your profile, you talk about them and show pics of them.

I see. Because I have them, yet don't disclose them in writing or show them in pictures, they aren't red-flags. I get to avoid all the silliness you spew about low self-esteem, following fads, making irrational decisions for x, y, z reason simply because you can't read about them or see them? Well golly gee whiz, aren't I a cut above all the other inked ladies here? ****shakes head in amusement**** (Simply ridiculous.)
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 277
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 2:12:14 AM
^^^Ah, go ahead get you one. Just think about how unique and different you will be after branding yourself to the lower middle class. Keep them all confused, they won't know if you're a biker chick, ex convict, drug dealer, hooker or just a plain ol' gal trying to look like you've led an exciting life as a naughty rebel. It's America Babe....the land of deception...it's your civic duty to look like something you're not. There is a stereotype for everyone. Hell, we got cowboys that never seen live horse or a cow. We got paramilitary 4-Fs walking around in camo and combat boots that never served a day in the armed forces. We've got Gothics walking around that don't know what the medieval period was. We got the DUI moped drunks dressing like the "Hells Angles". Just pick your favorite group of wannabes and jump right in.
 whytwater
Msg: 278
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 7:30:05 AM

go ahead get you one. Just think about how unique and different you will be after branding yourself to the lower middle class. Keep them all confused, they won't know if you're a biker chick, ex convict, drug dealer, hooker or just a plain ol' gal trying to look like you've led an exciting life as a naughty rebel.

You're quite the character, as well, Lion. lol Is consignment to the "middle class" a hellish thing? Lol. Or maybe just the lower rung of that class? Only us bikers, ex-cons, drug dealers and hookers are on that rung?

as for God ..The God my Mama told me about is all forgiving .

Well, that ole Lion looks to be about as old as God, but he ain't God, cuz of that all-forgiving thing.
 deerdog1
Msg: 279
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 8:41:43 AM
^^^Ah, go ahead get you one. Just think about how unique and different you will be after branding yourself to the lower middle class. Keep them all confused, they won't know if you're a biker chick, ex convict, drug dealer, hooker or just a plain ol' gal trying to look like you've led an exciting life as a naughty rebel. It's America Babe....the land of deception...it's your civic duty to look like something you're not. There is a stereotype for everyone. Hell, we got cowboys that never seen live horse or a cow. We got paramilitary 4-Fs walking around in camo and combat boots that never served a day in the armed forces. We've got Gothics walking around that don't know what the medieval period was. We got the DUI moped drunks dressing like the "Hells Angles". Just pick your favorite group of wannabes and jump right in.

me thinks the only one here pretending is the one criticizing others ...AM i a Hells Angle ...hell no ..but I am a biker ..how do I know ..cause Me got me a motorcycle and If I get a tattoo it will be because I want one not because I'm trying to look like anyone else .

.The President/CEO/owner/sole stock holder of the company I work for has tats ...he employ's hundreds of people One of which I am.... he has operations in Alabama ,Texas,Florida,Oregon.and California..and all of his operations are privately owned .guess no one ever told him he was branded to the lower middle class ...he does however live in California ..but I wont hold that against him
 happybunny8
Msg: 280
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 9:07:47 AM
Meh, someone with a few tats is not a big deal for me. I'm not really interested in getting any and won't do so to mark a big birthday like some women feel the need to do. Personally I would do it to put something nice or interesting on my body, I don't really see any other reason for myself. Shrug.

I've never found or met a man with a ton of tats in the dating realm, but I have seen pics on POF of some attractive men with tats; but they'd be attractive without them as well. And if someone is living some type of lifestyle that I'm not into? Much like any couple, you decide whether you fit or not.

I've met people of lower class both with and without tats.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 281
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 12:10:09 PM
Whytwater, you ol' hippy pervert....I look older than God because I am. I was floating around out here waiting for him to show up and build me a place to live. Stupid me stepped off the bus on the wrong planet. Now as far a judgement is concerned...I'm in training. See, the population has grown immensely more than God expected (too much screwing and not enough working). Come the judgement day, he's realized that he needs some help sorting out the freak show. He spotted "judgemental" on my application and I was a shoe in for the job. It's still under advisement as to whether or not "tramp stamps" and pierced tongues are appropriate on angles Personally, I'm all for it....a few loose liberated angles flying around could be the recipe for some kick azz fun. Now don't you go on my profile and expose me as an agnostic....you know how hard it is to find a job these days.
 2Irish1
Msg: 282
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 4:22:39 PM
I have a tat under my belly button "All You Can Eat For Under 1$"

Just kidding...I don't like tat's on me or anyone I want to look at amourously
 normaldude
Msg: 283
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 4:41:20 PM
its a personal choice and personally i am not crazy about them. Ive seen too many blotchy old dark green ones that are distorted by wrinkles, fat and age spots. Ok on a pirate or inmate but why on the skin of a pretty lady.....everybody wants to be the rebel...also watchout for the dirty needles, broken autoclaves and repackaged/re-used equipment. the health department seems to issue an alert to get tested every month lately....why stick anything into your skin that doesnt need to be there..... yuck
 MsMicki
Msg: 284
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 5:14:49 PM
What's all this "rebel" stuff......it's not 1950 anymore folks!

People from all walks of life get Tat's for numerous personal reasons.
If someone wants to get a Tat "just because they like they way they look".....
so what? Everyone wears their hair the way they do because they like the way it looks....good enough reason for that......why isn't it a good enough reason for a Tat?

and btw.....Some of us had our Tat's long before it was the "thing to do"......so all this
crap of just wanting to be like everyone else is hilarious!!

It's personal choice......and if you choose not to date someone with a TAT because you
ASSume they live a certain type of life.....then it's your loss.
 2Irish1
Msg: 285
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 5:50:36 PM

It's personal choice......and if you choose not to date someone with a TAT because you
ASSume they live a certain type of life.....then it's your loss.

So...personal choice is a one way street???

<
Everyone wears their hair the way they do because they like the way it looks....good enough reason for that......why isn't it a good enough reason for a Tat?

Is that like saying, good or bad, hair extensions or hair pieces are suppose to be attractive to everyone just because the wearer things they "look good" wearing them???

From the urban dictionary:

Tattoo on a female's lower back. Considered the ultimate in body art by white trash. Also known as tramp stamp. Usually seen right above thier thong underwear.

Now I don't know what ASSumption I'm suppose to get from someone who has a tattoo above their buttcrack...but, everyone else has a label for it.

Edit post: VVVV

EEEK...I just remembered why I don't post in the sex forums.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 286
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 6:01:08 PM

From the urban dictionary:

Tattoo on a female's lower back. Considered the ultimate in body art by white trash. Also known as tramp stamp. Usually seen right above thier thong underwear.

Now I don't know what ASSumption I'm suppose to get from someone who has a tattoo above their buttcrack...but, everyone else has a label for it.

personally, I call mine my ASSAntlers
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 287
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 6:10:12 PM

^^^^^^ The Urban Dictionary is now everyone? Seriously??? Webster's rolling over in his grave as I type.

Here's a tip for your impending assumption: The ilk of a human being has nothing to do with the body art they wear or the lack thereof, it's much more important than that. To label someone as white trash speaks unkindly of the name-caller, not the gal with a tattoo on her lower back. JMO
 2Irish1
Msg: 288
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 6:48:24 PM

The Urban Dictionary is now everyone? Seriously??? Webster's rolling over in his grave as I type.

Well it is the accepted term for the buttcrack tat…and I’m sure that Webster would be rolling over in his grave he came from a much different time.

The ilk of a human being has nothing to do with the body art they wear or the lack thereof, it's much more important than that. To label someone as white trash speaks unkindly of the name-caller, not the gal with a tattoo on her lower back. JMO

Hey, I didn’t coin the phrase tramp stamp…and didn't use the term "white trash"...if you wish to quote please do so using my words.

white trash

are you a racist???

Everyone wears their hair the way they do because they like the way it looks....good enough reason for that......why isn't it a good enough reason for a Tat?
My post was in regards to someone stating "because I like them" wasn't a good enough reason ( in his opinion) to get a Tat. Your comment has nothing to do with my point.

“My” point is that everyone has a right to their own personal preference…right/wrong/indifferent…and my response to your quote/example still is that what one person finds attractive another person may find totally unattractive…

Of course, you may try to convince me that your hairpiece/extension is as attractive as your tats…but, I’d advise you not to waste our time.
 Munchausen
Msg: 289
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 8:22:32 PM

That's not a very good argument.
Some people (dare I name names me) have had the same haircut since they were ten and their mom handed them 12 bucks and a quarter for bus money and said "I'm tired of cutting your hair, go down to the mall and get it done," so they go get it done for as little money as possible to just get it off their necks.

And I know some people (dare I name names my brother) who loves having long hair, but after getting enough crap from dad and employers not taking him seriously decided to have a bottle of wine to work up the strength to have his hair significantly shortened.

why isn't it a good enough reason for a Tat?

Because trimming something that grows and renews your entire life (unless you naturally go bald) is far different than paying someone money to mark you for life, or until you can afford the money to have it removed surgically.

It would be analogous if a current fashion trend was to shave off all your hair and permanently attach a wig to your head.

Comparing a tattoo to a haircut is like comparing a home purchase to deciding what potato chips to buy.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 290
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 8:27:46 PM

white trash

are you a racist???

Uhhhhmmmm ~ no, I certainly am not. (That was your terminology from the ever-trusty Urban Dictionary.)

“My” point is that everyone has a right to their own personal preference…right/wrong/indifferent…and my response to your quote/example still is that what one person finds attractive another person may find totally unattractive…

And that's my point as well.

Of course, you may try to convince me that your hairpiece/extension is as attractive as your tats…but, I’d advise you not to waste our time.

***snicker*** I wouldn't try to convince you of anything. I will however, set that record straight. The Hair Fairy has been very kind to me and there's absolutely no need for extensions. And my tatts are lovely, too ~ I just have some kick-ass personal stuff that's permanent on my body and/or on my head. I'm just an overall lucky gal. It's good to be me.

Have a nice holiday season. Much cheer to ya.
 Welsh474
Msg: 291
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2010 8:39:19 PM
I think that it is so nice to know that the greatest achievement of Women's Movement of the 60's and 70's was that now women now have equal opportunity with plumber's butt. The only difference is that women adorn it with a tramp stamp (yup, we call it that way up here in the Great White North too).

All these "individual" young women out there with their tongues pierced, tattoo's on every visible piece of skin, thong/butt crack showing aren't so individual after all, they are one in a million. Some whine because they can't get a decent job, I know my office wouldn't hire anybody looking like that. I don't think Micky D's wants them either. We all want to be recognized on our own merit and individualness but sometimes is good to conform or at least rethink some of our adornments.

BTW, sure a lot of ASSumptions going on here about white trash, leprechauns and some dude named Webster.
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 292
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 12:31:42 AM
^^^^You tell em Dear, The worlds gone nuts. People always whining about discrimination of one sort or another. Civil rights, human rights, womens rights, animal rights. The first damn thing they do with their liberation and free will, is spend their hard earned money to buy some more discrimination so they can start whining again.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 293
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 1:10:52 AM

^^^^You tell em Dear, The worlds gone nuts. People always whining about discrimination of one sort or another. Civil rights, human rights, womens rights, animal rights. The first damn thing they do with their liberation and free will, is spend their hard earned money to buy some more discrimination so they can start whining again.

The world hasn't gone nutz. Some people just project (i.e.: hate that which they don't know, can't control, don't like otherwise are just upset with.) No one here spoke of civil rights, human rights (same thing), women's rights, or animal rights. Although I'm flattered you took the time to read my interests ~ although women's rights are not listed...but flattered you got the jist.) The $100 that I spent to memorialize my child, my only child, in ink on my body was money more than well spent and I didn't miss buying anything else in the process of that decision. No one's whining here, but you and the little missus above about the world as it is today. I've learned a great deal from you (and the above) in this short exchange. My Mother is a tad older than you, she got her first tatt around age 57 (I think) ~ and much like my own self, it's quite personal. I am more than proud of her at this moment for being an individual, a person who thinks for herself, vs. a sheeple that follows that masses and hates anyone and/or anything that she personally can not or refuses to accept or relate to. If I were in whining, I'd be in the broken hearts threads asking how to get over the loss of the one person that I loved and will will always love more than anyone else in this world, instead? I don't. It's just that simple. You can choose to be the person you've always been or you can evolve and be a better person. That, angry man (and disenchanted lady above) is your choice. I'd think you'd both like to enrich your minds, hearts, souls as life is very short and time is precious. No need to change your mind-sets, but hating just to hate? That's just silly.
 2Irish1
Msg: 294
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 3:42:09 AM

The $100 that I spent to memorialize my child

I am sorry for your loss.

No one's whining here, but you and the little missus above about the world as it is today. I've learned a great deal from you (and the above) in this short exchange. My Mother is a tad older than you, she got her first tatt around age 57 (I think) ~ and much like my own self, it's quite personal. I am more than proud of her at this moment for being an individual, a person who thinks for herself, vs. a sheeple that follows that masses and hates anyone and/or anything that she personally can not or refuses to accept or relate to. If I were in whining, I'd be in the broken hearts threads asking how to get over the loss of the one person that I loved and will will always love more than anyone else in this world, instead? I don't. It's just that simple.

Sheeple vat is dis sheeple???Whining missus???Ahhh calling names…I get it… I’m trying to find the words hate in the above postings from the disenchanted sheeple posters…What I saw was posting from people who’s conscious choice is to have no ink…and whom have heard the term tramp stamp somewhere and (yes, we try to think at times-we befuddled masses) figured this thread is exactly about the perception of the “haves” and the “have nots”

No need to change your mind-sets, but hating just to hate?

Apparently, we sheepled masses who don’t want nor like the image (just like the wearer of a tat enjoys the image) of a tat are just the moral hater police…

That, angry man (and disenchanted lady above) is your choice. I'd think you'd both like to enrich your minds, hearts, souls as life is very short and time is precious.

I don’t really think any tattoo or acceptance of a tattoo is going to bring me or anyone else to any sense of enlightenment.

No one here spoke of civil rights, human rights (same thing), women's rights, or animal rights. Although I'm flattered you took the time to read my interests ~ although women's rights are not listed...but flattered you got the jist.)

Welsh: I think that it is so nice to know that the greatest achievement of Women's Movement of the 60's and 70's was that now women now have equal opportunity with plumber's butt.

I’m with you…it is satirical that the buttcrack should be seen as an achievement of the ERA.

Urban Dictionary was referring to some internet blog or magazine with their “White Trash” statement.

Uhhhhmmmm ~ no, I certainly am not. (That was your terminology from the ever-trusty Urban Dictionary.)

Just a little note…when I/we quote…the quote doesn’t become our terminology…it remains with the owner of the original quote.

I will however, set that record straight. The Hair Fairy has been very kind to me and there's absolutely no need for extensions.

Sheesh…why is it that some people think that every post is about them??? Hey, lucky you…I’m folically challenged…nothing a bad comb over can’t cure.
 deerdog1
Msg: 295
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 6:42:36 AM

as you should know urban language is always evolving ..the term (White Trash) is a case in point..if it was ever meant as a slur .. it has evolved into an self affectionate term.. mainly in the southern U.S. > the same with the term Redneck these terms I found ...north of the Mason Dixon line have different meaning than in the south ...I visited the north a while ago and affectionately referred to myself as a redneck ..and was questioned why I would call myself such a derogatory term ..well in the south the two terms are a rebellion to the establishment ..and have no bearing to the monetary status of the self proclaimed ..white trash/redneck ..we have comedians getting filthy rich calling themselves by these two terms

I am proud to be now and forever (white trash)

does anyone really know where the term redneck originated ??? In the days of management oppression of workers mainly in West Virginia coal mines ..workers formed organized labor ..IE ..unions .. and actually fought a small war for their rights to fair wages and a safe working environment..as well as the right to organize into a collective bargaining unit... the red neckerchief became their uniform ..so they could tell their fighters from the company hired thugs /killers ..who were hired to forcibly put down the workers protests ...so historically the first rednecks were American heroes

Down here in the south I know many well off people that started life out as ..white trailer trash rednecks.. One thing I can say about the southern lifestyle ..they have the ability to take a derogatory term/slur ..filter out the bad and embrace it ..as a term of affection and modest humility...call them a name in order to put them down ..and tomorrow they will be calling themselves the same name as a sense of pride in what they have become
 lostgirl71
Msg: 296
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 7:20:04 AM
I believe the primary issue being discussed but not necessarily said here is the difference with VISIBLE tattoos. Such as those now popping up on the neck, hands and forearms of many younger women. And the long term repercussions that they may face.

Office Politics are ever changing, while these may not be acceptable in today's work environment due to many in the CEO positions growing up in a time when these are not socially accepted, therefore dress guidelines in many locations do not allow for visible tattoos. However, if you look at the IT industry, which is a predominant younger field, this is not the case because they are more accustomed to it.

I am heavily tattooed, but none are visible during work hours, or in most hours. So claiming that tattooed people can not work in an environment above McDonald's is absurd. (which is what the woman above stated). I have a very good job and income and my tattoos have never distracted from this ability.

I do not personally like neck and hand tattoos on anyone because they cannot be hidden when appropriate. But I do not judge the people for getting them just wonder if they are young why no one discussed with them waiting to adorn themselves in this manner until after they are fully established in a career.

My only issue with tattoos are seeing kids of 18-23 with full sleeves or being heavily tattooed because I know the cost of a good one and knowing if they have that many chances are they did not choose wisely nor pay for good work. I have over 6000 in ink on my body that took 22 years to get. So too many too fast normally leads to bad quality and then yes I will judge them as well.

The OP asked about tattoos on the breast, unless you work in a club with girls girls girls flashing neon your breasts should not come into discussion on work, nor should your lower back, since this is also covered.
 Welsh474
Msg: 297
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 7:39:41 AM
First off, my remarks about the tramp stamp and the Women's Movement were tongue in cheek - I'm sorry if you didn't see any humour in it at all. A sense of humour is a terrible thing to waste.

As for "hate", that is a big word. There is not much in life that I hate and tramp stamps aren't one of them. Some how getting a tattoo or embracing those that have tattoos will not make me "evolve"or "enrich" my life. I know about evolving, changing, adapting, enriching and also know that life is precious and brief, I've buried a husband and son. Many of us have evolved more than we wanted to at the time. And for what it's worth, my son had two tattoos. As for "disenchanted" - you use a lot of big words missy for someone who knows jack shyte about the posters who disagree or have a different opinion than yours.

My point to the whole tattoo debate is to maybe rethink your plans ie. how will this tattoo fit into my life in 10 years. As for "sheeple" - tattoo parlors/shops are full of friggin sheeple. So little miss, you too are a sheeple. Again, getting a tattoo doesn't make you an individual, you are one of millions out there sporting ink.

As for opinions, there are a million of those out there too. Personally, I'm not put off by one or two tattoos, full ink or sleeves or more I don't care for, and I don't want one for myself.
 niagara45
Msg: 298
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 10:05:37 AM

Hey, I didn’t coin the phrase tramp stamp

I honestly thought that was the real name for the low back tattoo. Any time I have heard them discussed, that is how the speaker referred to them.

I know two women how have similar tattoos on their breasts. They each have two animal "handprints" in their cleavage. To me, they look like they have been mauled by raccoons. It is kind of disturbing.

Me, I don't care for tattoos. Not even memorial tattoos. Fortunately, the fact that other people have them doesn't really impact me, and I am sure the people who are tattooed are not bothered at all by the fact that I don't like them.
 happybunny8
Msg: 299
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 10:18:23 AM
Personally when someone has a tat on their lower back, I call it a tattoo on the lower back. I don't buy into any language fads.

Calling it a tramp stamp or what not is simply more coined "cool" language. I have to wonder at the maturity of some.

They each have two animal "handprints" in their cleavage. To me, they look like they have been mauled by raccoons. It is kind of disturbing.

LOL, hey maybe they did it for the laughs?
 normaldude
Msg: 300
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 10:33:34 AM
a lady at work had chinese characters on her lower back above her butt crack and liked to wear clothing to make sure we saw it.... when asked what the chinese meant she said it was her birth year in chinese....it says" year of the pig"....... ha ha ha.....real nice does that make much sense to write that above your a$$???
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts