Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 301
Tattoos on the breasts Page 13 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
I couldn't care less what people do to themselves (except for my daughter! Not until she's over 18!). I find it really weird when people have really strong opinions on how strangers should live their lives.
I guess some people always need something to feel superior about.
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 302
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 11:43:00 AM
tattoos can be sexy on women.

but tattoos on boobs just don't do it for me. just as I really don't like tattoos on a chicks a$$...

tattoos only look good when they are on a part of the body where the skin is tight on the muscle.

they never look good on the soft parts.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 303
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 11:51:09 AM

Personally when someone has a tat on their lower back, I call it a tattoo on the lower back. I don't buy into any language fads.

Calling it a tramp stamp or what not is simply more coined "cool" language. I have to wonder at the maturity of some.

I know an officer who was disciplined for calling a waitress's tattoo, a 'tramp stamp'.
And, I agree he should have been disciplined for his uncalled for, bus stop bathroom class, comment he uttered, thinking he was cool. He wasn't.
 2Irish1
Msg: 304
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 12:43:47 PM

I couldn't care less what people do to themselves (except for my daughter! Not until she's over 18!). I find it really weird when people have really strong opinions on how strangers should live their lives.

Weird how discussing why “I”/”we” wouldn’t have tats…personal choice/the general public perception…it becomes what “I”/”we” wish to impose on others lives…bizarre how twisted the convo can become.

a lady at work had chinese characters on her lower back above her butt crack and liked to wear clothing to make sure we saw it.... when asked what the chinese meant she said it was her birth year in chinese....it says" year of the pig”

LMAO

I honestly thought that was the real name for the low back tattoo. Any time I have heard them discussed, that is how the speaker referred to them.

This is how I came to hear the term….frankly, my life is so removed from all but a few with tats…it may be socio-economic differences that make it that way. Or perhaps I just run with a different circle of friends.

I couldn't care less what people do to themselves (except for my daughter! Not until she's over 18!).

Yes, well, that statement speaks volumes…first, that you don’t have any tats…second that tats are something that you’re sheltering your daughter from..as a good parent should…but, thinking that miraculously, after age 18, you’ll stop having an opinion about what your daughter does, is out of touch with reality…it may be that your opinion will not change what she does…but, you’ll still have one.

I know an officer who was disciplined for calling a waitress's tattoo, a 'tramp stamp'.
And, I agree he should have been disciplined for his uncalled for, bus stop bathroom class, comment he uttered, thinking he was cool. He wasn't.

Was this before or after he abused the civil liberties of the waitress, was handed the protection money from the restaurant owner, or while he was working the front door while on the departments dime. You see we’re allowed to make these assumptions…just like you have…because unless you were the supervisor handing down the discipline…you weren’t in the loop to know the “facts” of the discipline…. the facts of discipline is definately on a need to know basis....btw...I've heard officers say bigioted, racist, gay-bashing things and never have anyone in management blink an eye.
 RubyWaxxx
Msg: 305
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 12:47:09 PM
tats are something that you’re sheltering your daughter from..as a good parent should…but, thinking that miraculously, after age 18, you’ll stop having an opinion about what your daughter does, is out of touch with reality…it may be that your opinion will not change what she does…but, you’ll still have one.

Really? And you know how I'll think because....? My opinion doesn't count once my daughter is 18 or so. It's her body! The only reason I would not agree beforehand is coz I'd be scared she'd regret it later and I'd have to pay for the tatts!
And as far as me not having any tatts - how do you know that? Is it the same psychic power that can predict how I'll feel in two years time?
Oh boy...
And by the way:

Weird how discussing why “I”/”we” wouldn’t have tats…personal choice/the general public perception…it becomes what “I”/”we” wish to impose on others lives…bizarre how twisted the convo can become

When someone judges someone else by what they do to their body, they are imposing their opinions. It's like telling them what to think or what they will be thinking. Sound familiar?
 Welsh474
Msg: 306
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 1:02:22 PM
I told my youngest son the same thing, "when you're 18 you can do what you want". He did eventually, in his early 20's, get his tongue pierced and got 2 tattoos. The tongue thing went pretty quickly which made me happy, I couldn't stand all the clacking on his teeth. The tattoos are still there, both on his upper arms. If he had a tattoo on his lower back/butt crack I'd still call it a tramp stamp.

As for opinions, there are a million of them out there. We all have one and no one's is better than the other person's. As for judgements, we all judge. I've been around here long enough to know that every single person on here makes some sort of judgement, it's just that some get more pissy about it than others.
 Pingshooter
Msg: 307
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 1:41:49 PM

Was this before or after he abused the civil liberties of the waitress, was handed the protection money from the restaurant owner, or while he was working the front door while on the departments dime. You see we’re allowed to make these assumptions…just like you have…because unless you were the supervisor handing down the discipline…you weren’t in the loop to know the “facts” of the discipline…. the facts of discipline is definately on a need to know basis....btw...I've heard officers say bigioted, racist, gay-bashing things and never have anyone in management blink an eye.

I was the Supervisor that received the complaint from the waitress. When someone complains, or if the comments made are sufficiently enough to administer discipline, it is done.

I interviewed the Officer, who stated that he did in fact tell her he liked her "tramp stamp", and that his comment was overheard by other patrons. The comment seemed to fluster the waitress, and his comment was an unsolicited. And finally, his attitude was; "she's just a waitress, so what.".

While I did not decide his punishment for the embarrassing, unprofessional, comment he made, I believe the days off without pay he got, was sufficient.

Lastly, what YOU perceive, as nothing being done, does NOT mean something IS done.
 2Irish1
Msg: 308
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2010 5:57:33 PM

And as far as me not having any tatts - how do you know that? Is it the same psychic power that can predict how I'll feel in two years time?

Well...let me see...first...knowing how you like to do the "in your face" angry posting...if you had even one tat...you'd have mentioned it by now...therefore, you don’t have a tat...

I'd be scared she'd regret it later

I agree...just like early sex...and drugs...we shelter our children from the things we perceive as mistakes or dangers.

Ruby: And you know how I'll think because....? My opinion doesn't count once my daughter is 18 or so. It's her body!

Me: thinking that miraculously, after age 18, you’ll stop having an opinion about what your daughter does, is out of touch with reality…it may be that your opinion will not change what she does…but, you’ll still have one.

Let me explain what I wrote...that you've clearly not understood...so that a 12 yo could understand...If you read what I wrote...I've said: that you'll have an opinion even after your daughter reaches the age of 18...it "may" not count...but that won't stop you from having one...it’s a time honored tradition of parents to have opinions on what their children do/don’t do/wish they did… and it's clear that you're a highly opinionated person...at least in my thinking... I know that anyone can post anyplace at anytime…and I see that rather than address the OPost…you chose to jump into the middle…I’m starting to sense a stalker???

When someone judges someone else by what they do to their body, they are imposing their opinions. It's like telling them what to think or what they will be thinking. Sound familiar?

Sigh...no, nothing sounds familiar, but the familiar rant of an angry person...

I'm pretty sure that an opinion isn't a judgment...at least in my limited knowledge of the English language...it does sound as if you believe that if someone has an opinion of you, that you’ve been judged, and you are being told what to think…and if you do feel this way…then I’d say you’re of limited strength of character….a gumby as it were…please try not to transfer your issues of inferiority on us…judgment???wtf…just another bizarre debate about nothing relevant…

Welsh: If he had a tattoo on his lower back/butt crack I'd still call it a tramp stamp.

Gads, I hate to say this…but, everything I’ve pulled off the net on the “tramp stamp” only referred to women having them…and I’m pretty sure from what I’ve read it’s due to the anatomical location of the above the butt tat…so, if a guy’s got one…yikes…I’m gonna get bashed for this one…it’s the gay tramp stamp...Funny thing is that I dated a woman with a lower back tattoo a couple of years ago…and didn’t know what it was called until her sons called it the tramp stamp…kids say the darndest things.

I interviewed the Officer, who stated that he did in fact tell her he liked her "tramp stamp", and that his comment was overheard by other patrons. The comment seemed to fluster the waitress, and his comment was an unsolicited. And finally, his attitude was; "she's just a waitress, so what.".

So Ping…this was it…all that the officer did was tell the waitress he liked her “tramp stamp” and received a few days off…without pay???There were no cumulative issues either at that time or previously? My ya’ll run a tight ship down there…

Lastly, what YOU perceive, as nothing being done, does NOT mean something IS done.

lol…Ping…I think what you meant to say is that: because I perceive nothing is done does not mean that nothing was done….sorry, I do understand what you meant…though its not what you wrote….anyway…that I perceive that nothing was done also does not mean that something was done either.

Well ping, yea…but these comments have come from ex-family members…one who’s a captain in a town force…and the other who’s a detective in a state police force….sometimes those in authority are the greatest offenders…as recently seen in the newly released Nixon tapes…where he uses racist and bigoted language to describe ethnic groups and minorities…
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 309
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/14/2010 6:54:53 AM
maybe it's just me but when i'm sucking on a woman's nipple i'd rather an angel be tattooed on the breast than a snake, a devil, a skull or a monster.
 whytwater
Msg: 310
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/14/2010 7:26:11 AM
^^^^^^^ LOL. Pssst, the tits are real (probably), but the tatts are just art. Not a threat.
 Email Tom Now
Msg: 311
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/14/2010 2:29:36 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^i'm not so sure.
one tit monster threatened to EAT ME if i kept sucking.

he whispered it in my ear.......
 whytwater
Msg: 312
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/15/2010 6:33:15 AM
^^^^^^^ LMAO! I want some of what you're smokin'.
But, with all that going through your head, all those flight or fight moments, how do ya man up and do your duty?
 2Irish1
Msg: 313
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/15/2010 7:53:44 AM

i'm not so sure.
one tit monster threatened to EAT ME if i kept sucking.

That’s the best argument to only sucking on titties with butterfly’s, bird (not of prey), rose’s, and the like…if they’re monster titties…you can hide from the tats of skulls, snakes, n monsters…otherwise avoid these at all cost…
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 314
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/15/2010 12:59:33 PM
Nothing says class like a poorly placed tattoo.

jojoaus
Msg: 315
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/15/2010 1:23:28 PM
Have to giggle at the breast tattoo thing as far as my kid goes... she has 2 tattoos both related to her main love which is music. I like them both. But she would be hard pushed to get a breast tattoo with her current AA cup ....
Geeeeeeeeeeeeee I am glad she will never read this :)
 normaldude
Msg: 316
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/18/2010 12:42:39 PM
i saw a show about brides to be and they got to try on wedding dresses..... a few had some large tattoos on the upper breast, shoulders, back. talk about nailing the white trash look. They looked like truckers or bikers with the contrast of the feminine white dress then the blotchy green tramp stamps all overt them. People are so impulsive and just do things but never think about what situations they could be in down the road. Any parent who OK,s a tattoo for a kid is as flaky as the kid.
 MoFuzz
Msg: 317
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/25/2012 1:16:11 PM
Tattoos on a woman's breast? Oh Hell Freakin' NO!
 Inicia
Msg: 318
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/25/2012 5:46:27 PM
There is a beautiful picture floating around on the net of a woman who had a mastectomy and did not get reconstructive surgery instead she had a fabulously artistic tree tatooed over the scar. Breast are not just there for sexual gratification and the beauty aesthetic to oogle.
 Maggie__x
Msg: 319
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/27/2012 9:54:06 AM
I have tattoos, in places that can be hidden, I wouldn't put any on my breasts though.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 320
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:04:49 AM
Ok. I want to clue you ladies in on a few truths, ok?

Guys don't complain about your tatts, because all they really care about is getting into that hole between your legs. Most guys will lie and flatter until the dogs come home, just to keep that vag close to their hearts. It's not a new thing for a guy to lavish women with compliments and BS, just to get into their panties.

The guys here, complaining about you beautiful ladies, trying to cover up your beauty with something that is not worthy... are actually more caring, concerned and interested in being with women for more than just sex. And, frankly, I have to agree with these guys. To look at a pair of breasts, bouncing up and down over me, while a girl is riding me is art unto itself. Why would I want to see some horrible distraction, like a black mass over that beautiful breast?? It's like... "What kind of disease do you have? Oh, wait, that's just your tattoo. I'm sorry."

If you really want a guy who can enjoy your tatts the way they are, for what they are, maybe you should just date guys with tatts. They obviously need more of something really unnatural to see the beauty of your body. I don't need some colorful ink to appreciate the beautiful natural art that's already there.

Yeah. I have openly stated in my profile that I don't have any tatts and I refuse to get any tatts. It has not helped me score any replies from women. I am proud of how I think and feel. However, I'm sure many women will assume based on this one sentence, who I am at heart. You don't need to be someone judging a person by their tattoo to be a judgmental ass. You can take one look at one statement and make all of the same horrible assumptions, based on that.

It's cute how blindly hypocritical people are.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 321
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:30:15 AM
"It fascinates me the requirements men make on the women they will date. Lmao, so you would look at a women who had a tat on her breasts and before you even got to know her you would have already decided not to date her. The mentality of the dating community nowadays is the reason I think I will be single for a longgg time."

Personally, the choice of covering up what is already, perfection reveals a lot about the person, getting that tattoo. They obviously don't seem to understand that there are other, better ways to express oneself artistically, for everyone to see. Design something to put on a T-shirt. That would be really cool to me. Someone designing their own T-shirt art. But, when you take away your own options, by putting something permanent on your own skin, that's totally different.

Face it. Until they can apply tattoos and take them off as easy as applying makeup, your options are really limited. You can have it sanded off and removed with a laser, leaving a good scar or two. Great idea. Or, you can leave it on, and someday, you may look at that weird jumble of colors on your chest, and say, "I don't even remember what this was anymore."

The real spice of life has to do with variety. That's why makeup can be put on and taken off. That's why jewelry can be put on, put in, or taken out or taken off. Your skin is what you were born with. And that is the ultimate art that you should be most proud of. Your skin, your body was created by your parents, the artists, with their genes. Then, they molded you into the adult you are now.

Frankly, I'm waiting for the day when parents are put off by the sight of their children, in their natural skin. Whether the kids want it or not, these parents will be tattooing their "boring" bodies. Even though, these parents should be so proud of the beautiful art that they created in this human being that they refuse to see that child do anything to themselves.
 LukeMM23
Msg: 322
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:42:01 AM
"It just makes me sad that so many people on here have the audacity to make crude and uncalled for comments about a persons choice of decorating themselves."

You just don't like someone putting you in front of a mirror and telling you that you screwed yourself up for life. It's like a parent, chastising a teenager for a mistake they made. The teenager stomps his / her feet, cries, whines and maybe even explodes in a tantrum. It's just all the same to parents. It's all worth a yawn, but that's about it.

If I go to my grave without getting sucked into this hornet's nest of a trend, this black pit of following the lemmings off the cliff, and never get a tattoo, I will die a happy man. Even if I'm alone.

The whole concept of being attracted to someone physically is something only ladies can use. Think about it. A heavyset man with a lot of body hair? Sounds sexy, doesn't it? No? Really? I'm surprised that you can't look past that body hair and fat and love that man for who he is.

Do you see where I'm going with this??

It's hypocritical to say that we can't be judgmental about what a woman chooses to put on her body, FOREVER, while you ladies can get away with trashing any men for their natural, physical appearance. I mean, I can't help but ask. How dare you think you have the right to complain, given the snobbish, beeitch like attitudes we've had to endure with a smiling face over the years??
 LukeMM23
Msg: 323
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:59:53 AM
"Wow....some of the ignorance that comes out when people claim to be "simply sharing their opinions" but are actually sharing with the world, their prejudices, uninformed views, and outright...fvcktard-ness!

Seriously....tats are a preference...just like hair color or style. Eddie, you think ALL hosts of tats are skanky, trash, etc...I could line up 100 people from the corporate world (lawyers, judges, politicians, CEOs, Doctors, etc) and I can guarantee you that you would be shocked with how many of them DO have a tattoo! Tis enforces the point that we inked persons do not get such for the WORLD...we get them for OURSELVES. "

"fvcktard-ness"? I'm a fvcktard, when you actually think of tattoos as casually as hairstyles?? You do know that hair grows back and skin doesn't, right?

This is the mentality of most people, feeling they have to defend their choice of getting that tattoo. It's like a teenager, throwing a tantrum, not thinking about what he or she is saying.

You're only upset at the fact that you got something embedded in your skin forever, and not everyone agrees with that choice. Maybe you're also wondering, if the people who aren't chooses something so permanent, may be right. That scares you. You have no options now. You're stuck with your fck up forever.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 324
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 2:04:16 PM
No, I don't like tattoos on a woman. Complete turn off.
 Sciencetreker
Msg: 325
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 3/4/2013 2:04:32 PM
No, I don't like tattoos on a woman. Complete turn off.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts