Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Soulis
Msg: 26
Tattoos on the breasts Page 2 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
I agree. Its very skanky.
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 28
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:49:09 AM
I have tats. NONE on my breasts. When I see a woman with a tat on her breast, she usually looks trashy... not really cuz of the tattoo, but they're usually wearing ill fitting clothing, or clothing that's not age appropriate. Plus, I have never really seen a good quality boob tattoo! They've all looked like jail tats to me... lmao
 vhdc
Msg: 29
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 1:47:39 PM
Wonder if Stephen Hawking regrets his tattoo.
 DeagleNINja
Msg: 30
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/25/2006 5:35:15 PM
Tattoo's on a woman's breasts is like throwing shit on the Mona Lisa....

You can't improve on nature's greatest work of art
 Becky_LaF
Msg: 31
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2006 10:12:43 AM
^^^^ exactly PW. I have yet to get a complaint about mine either, quite the opposite. when i got mine done 11 years ago in the centre, it wasnt a fad at all at the time. I have still yet to meet anybody else in person who has one there.

OHHHH the things my tatty has seen.
 someotherdude
Msg: 32
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2006 4:25:27 PM
I like women that are tattoed and pierced, BUT...on the breast does look trashy to me.

It is a personal thing though.
 grneyesnca
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/29/2006 8:26:52 PM
Ok I understand where some people are coming from on this issue. But each to there own right. It took me eight years to finally decide what I wanted that meant something. I do have my near my breast, but at least its where I know it wont end up sagging.
 SugarSmaks
Msg: 34
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:11:46 PM
Yecchhhhh! tats and piercings are a definite turn-off for me. And I know that I'm in the minority these days.
 johnfwd
Msg: 35
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/31/2006 2:33:39 PM
Ugh yuck. Why spoil beautiful skin that God gave you.
For me it is defintely a deal breaker.
 SugarSmaks
Msg: 36
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/23/2006 4:07:34 AM
I hate them (tattoos, not breasts!).
 IdoAllmyOwnStunts
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/23/2006 6:36:14 AM
i knew a girl with fake boobs that had tattoos around the nipples..it said "Max Presure 30psi..do not over inflate"
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 38
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:21:41 PM
Why ?

I have both of mine tatted. Pics are on my profile. If I wear a low cut top and feel like showing em off, I do. One's a double set of pawprints (tribute to my dogs) the other is a evil heart (cute heart with a devil's tail, and horns) self explanatory I think.

I have 11 tatts, most of them visible. I love em and plan to get alot more. I've found over the years, very few people, male or female, have a problem with them.

Guess it's a personal choice.
 Dark Dreamer
Msg: 39
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/23/2006 9:26:06 PM
A songbird WILL turn into a pelican, ladies.
The only acceptable tat on a woman is is one of ME, pushing a lawnmower, over a half-shaven pubic region.
--DD
 TakeU2FunkyTown
Msg: 40
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 12:06:57 PM
I have one. I got it when i was 16 it was a playboy bunny. I just got it covered up with two little blue footprints to represent mjy son and his name.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 41
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 12:14:11 PM
After my first two (not my ta tas, my tattoos) I realized that the only option for my next tattoo would be a jalepino pepper ~ that way if I get fat or gravity finally takes over, it would look like a tomato. But not on the twins, I'm too weird about them ~ they are in their original state at this time.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 43
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 12:54:12 PM
^^^^^^^^A tattoo can not make someone be something. If you perceive someone as being trashy, my guess is ~ you probably have issues with women period. And what the hell classifies someone as "trashy?" That is like saying a sexually uninhibited woman is a slut/whore. Stereotypes. Gotta love em. Or NOT!!!
 blondago56
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 1:05:22 PM
i read through most of the replies and they are 'quite interesting..' i Myself got my FIRST ever!!! tatoo (was always against my boys' "body art" ...my babies have way too many, but thats Me as their Momma talking..) anyway My firtest ever tatoo!! last week of my Parents' first names on the inside of my right ankle... its small, very dark purple script/printing of my (deceased) parents names...would i do it again?YES, in a heartbeat..would i put one on my 'boobettes'? nope, but thats just me.. Hugs to all...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 46
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 4:16:56 PM
^^^^LMAO. Ummmmmmmm...nope, wrong assumption. You might want to read a few posts above ~ I clearly state that my ta tas are tattoo free.

I said that a tatoo on the boob is trashy and it is

Let me help you out here: I said that a tatoo on the boob is trashy and it is, in my opinion.
There ya go ~ now it isn't nearly as offensive.

Most men do not like it

Really? Hmmmmmmmmm ~ I guess that's your opinion also. Maybe that is like saying most women don't care what most men like or dislike, we've sort of come into our own and now are free to make ourselves happy and don't have to worry about what any man deems acceptable, attractive or appealing.

You are more that entitled to your opinion ~ I was merely pointing out that stereotypes are outdated. (My mother has a tatt, she's now 62, got it when she was 58. It's absolutely stunning ~ and she is the epitome of class. Most would never even know it's there, until they get a glimpse of her in a thong...and there it is!! Go Mom!!!!)

Edit: maybe I misread, but I think this is your post:
Tatoo on the boobs is trashy, trashy, trashy! It ruins the boobs and there is no tatoo you can put on the boob to make it look good. Ohh did I mention it is trashy?

I'd swear you state that they are trashy? Maybe I misread ???? OK ~ you can be right.
 Huggablehottie
Msg: 47
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 5:40:57 PM
For me, tattoos on women do look cheap and trashy,
it makes me think she has been a bar hopper her entire life!
 grizzelda
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 6:36:26 PM
^^^^^^^^^^

well I have never been a bar hopper and I bet if I didnt tell you I had 2, you certainly wouldnt say I looked cheap and trashy!! Never been called that in my life and will never be, because I am not cheap and trashy! So for all of you who feel the need to label someone for a personal expression, We dont want to hear it because we didnt do it for anyone but ourselves!!!!!!!
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 49
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/9/2006 7:02:48 PM
ali: I'm with you ~ no one would guess I have tattoos ~ not for any other reason than I am not trashy, nor do I indulge in activities that would make someone think otherwise.

LMAO ~ yep, anyone with tattoos has spent entirely too much time in the bar scene. Please!!!! My ex is a CFO of a large hospital network ~ he has two and has never been drunk ~ he got his while in college....guess that makes him trashy. HA!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts