Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 51
Tattoos on the breasts Page 3 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

Huggablehottie, yea you are right and I know that many others think this but glad someone else of this subject is here. Tatoos on women do look cheap. Humans are visual creatures and many people see tatoos on women or men and think something negative. I see them on women and you want to assume they have some trashy qualities.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After much thought ~ I think I'd rather look cheap than judgmental and closed-minded. I think my mother would agree. It does make me wonder, however, if some have that attitude out of an inability to be ink-worthy (but hey ~ what would I know???) or some other deep seeded body-art issue. To each their own, our opinions usually are a direct result of our own living experiences ~ maybe it's like clowns, some people are fearful of them even though they are lovable in the eyes of the majority.

~OT~ Here's a good morning and a for all of my fellow trashy tattoo sportin' gals out there. Thank you all for the free-thinking/ability to be one's self attitudes. Like I stated earlier ~ I love those attitudes (tattoo haters), it assists in the weeding out process. Here's to beautiful ink ~~
 grizzelda
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/10/2006 9:35:45 AM
"Huggablehottie, yea you are right and I know that many others think this but glad someone else of this subject is here. Tatoos on women do look cheap. Humans are visual creatures and many people see tatoos on women or men and think something negative. I see them on women and you want to assume they have some trashy qualities."

I find this an interesting position. So you are then saying that making a judgement on appearences is acceptable. So maybe if you are "a few pounds overweight" I then should make the assumption that you have no self control and cant step away from the buffet?, or perhaps you have bad teeth and I should assume that you have poor hygiene? Or perhaps because you dont have a high paying job you have no ambition? Am I reading this right?

So the next time some one makes a judgement based on appearances you may thank this person for perpetuating this !

P
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 53
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/10/2006 11:47:29 AM
^^^^You have a point. Opinions are here and are individual. I haven't done statistical analyze on this thread ~ but my opinion is that those who have posted here (the majority) who don't like tattoos on breasts ~ also make other negative statements about the ilk of women who have tattoos. That is not an opinion based upon appearance ~ that is someone's stereotypical view of tattoos on the whole, not only on breasts of women. Likewise, opinions do not constitute facts. I personally know many men in the real world that love tattoos anywhere on a woman ~ that would mean that my "norm" is different than yours ~ negating a differing opinion. And we don't need to accept anything ~ especially a closed minded judgmental attitude. An opinion can be stated without being nasty, hateful, controlling, abusive or filled with contempt (and orders via posts are as assinine as it gets....ie: get over it. deal with it. etc.) Just my opinion!!!
 blondago56
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/11/2006 7:07:43 PM
hi ! this is my second post on this (same) particular thread ,.... i had gotten my FIRST(ever) Tattoo just about 10 Days ago of my (deceased) parents' first names on the inside of my ankle....i figured since i work in a Highly - Public State Office, i represent myself and my Employer, (where im trying to promote) so i need to (unfortunately ) consider that aspect of 'The Process' and what is expected,etc,etc...PLUS i dont want that on my boobette cuz its like what Man would want to see my PARENTS names when im , ahem, being intimate?? If i ever get another one, (and it took alot for me to decide on THIS one i just got, i just turned 50!!) i may get a teeny butterfly in a more 'private' area...
 mermanus
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/14/2006 6:22:51 PM
AMEN, ebrown!!. I hate seeing tattoos on women. If it has to be then Id rather they just have a small ankle symbol or something small on the shoulder. Tats on breasts or visible body parts are a peeve of mine too. Large tats on a woman are a turn-off. I know plenty of women are getting them but I dont find them attractive on women. I tend to associate them with bikers and tough guys. I think they just diminish a woman's classiness and style. just my opinion.
 whater39
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/14/2006 10:03:27 PM
tacky. But what ever it's just a tattie
 sexxxygirlie
Msg: 58
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/15/2006 12:21:00 PM
I personally think MOST women look horrible with tattoos on their breasts! By all means, get a tat anywhere else but not the breasts! The only people that should have tattoos in that region of their body is men
 i am4u
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 10/19/2006 9:36:56 AM
i do not like them much , but is her call, i do know woman with them on , now wish they never put them on there boobs
 ironside165
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 10/19/2006 2:01:35 PM
like u say nothing wrong with tattos if done tastefully on breasts i like them good luck
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 61
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/18/2008 11:09:13 AM
OP... everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I won't apologize for any of my ink, and the old correlation between ink and a hard lifestyle is long since gone. I don't need to explain myself to you (but then again you prob don't think me attractive anyway!!). There are alot of people, men and women alike who see ink as beauty... I love looking at mine every day which is why I put the big piece on the inside of my leg.

Its for me, not you or anyone else. If someone else appreciates it, I tell the story to why and am appreciative that I am not the only one that sees it as beautiful.

Good luck in finding Ms. Right without ink. I am sure she is out there, but still... good luck.
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 62
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/18/2008 6:26:49 PM
I never craned my neck too far to check a woman's cleavage out, but I never purposely shut my eyes when they happened to stray in that direction UNTIL I saw tattoos on women's breasts.

From talking to other guys, it seems a good way to discourage amorous intentions.

I think all tattoos make the general statement DFWM, if you get my drift.
 Thudpucker
Msg: 63
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/18/2008 11:45:36 PM
Tattoos on the breast look skanky.
 vaxplant
Msg: 64
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/23/2008 7:51:39 PM
As a guy that has a tat on the breast all I'm going to add to this discussion is this:

It's a personal decision. You can either respect and deal with it, or you can go on your own merry way.
 littleitalian699
Msg: 66
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/6/2008 7:50:38 AM
havent heard a complaint yet about my tat or piercings. lol if its done tastefully and the spellings are right whats the problem? get over it. this is 2008 for crying out loud if you dont like it, dont look!! lol
 ishnayed
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/6/2008 12:46:04 PM
tats are hot, we only live once why not live how we all want for all of you guy or gals that dont enjoy the work and life stories we put on ourselves dont look however the only spot on a woman where i dont like to see a tat is well the tramp stamp
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 69
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/6/2008 10:10:37 PM
No one can explain that to you, it is only an opinion. Trashy to you may be beautiful to me and the oppoisite.
 STH III
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/7/2008 12:01:31 AM
I don't like it either, ok on the ankle or back but hate to see them ruin the breast.
 blueangel1023
Msg: 72
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/7/2008 8:51:57 PM
I have 5 tat's and I would never tat on my breasts. Imo, I just find that kind of tacky...but to each their own. I'd admit on some women it might look good if it's something small, but I would avoid getting anything on my bosoms and my booty.
 BaldyisBeautiful
Msg: 73
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 9:00:35 AM

right, i know this is gunna sound stupid but have to know. what is a 'tramp stamp' ????

Ask Scruffy, I hear he has one!

Seriously, its those tattoos a girl gets on the small of her back (or guys in scruffy's case) that can best be seen when someone has you bent over and is going at you from behind!
 Frankycadillac
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/8/2008 11:50:28 AM
The main thing that needs to be considered when having any bodypart tattooed is how it will look when that part starts to sag

a butterfly when your 20 will be a condor when your 50

that cute lizard might turn into Godzilla

that little rowboat might become the Bismarck

That star might turn into the Crab Nebula
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 76
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 7:54:52 AM

have tattoo on breast , they will assume ur a biker Momma , passed around at parties

I do not have tattoo but I would not worry of people assume stupid thing because of something that is irelvent. Anyone who form an opinion like that is a person who opinion I do not care about.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 77
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 9:06:01 AM
I can reply that the opinion of small minded people mean little to me. The post is not someway evident that it mean a lot.

Your reply makes no sense.
 BIGLOUMARINI
Msg: 78
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 11:50:14 AM
I find it a huge turn off. Kind of like putting spray paint on the Mona Lisa. I don't care how incredibly attractive I find a woman I have no interest in her if she has tats on her cleveage.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 79
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 2:35:25 PM

If your spoke , and wrote proper English i could Discern the point your driving at ! But your English is weak ,,,

Point is if you think someone is slut because of tattoo and nothing else, you are typesmall minded person whos opinion I would not care about anyway. The fact of replying to your opinion does not someway show I care about it.

Do you understand now?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts