Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 fairfax_terrapin
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts Page 4 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

If you don't like, why look???

Don't really have a choice sometimes... loved my ex, hated her tat; I've never seen a female body with a tat that I wouldn't have liked better without it.

But as someone else said, it's a purely personal thing and everyone has the right to do whatever they want to their body. I was just contributing my opinion to the discussion, which is and always has been that I hate tats on women. :)
 Verissa
Msg: 77
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/14/2006 9:06:23 AM
to all you girls with tat's on your breast...how do you think they're gonna look when they're closer to your waist than your neck. everybody knows what happens as we get older things start to sag and no tat is gona look pretty then. so go back to your trailor park or ghetto and watch your new tat strech through the years

Wow what kind of an asshole comment is that from a man who has his shoulder tattooed?! And yours will look great when you're all old and wrinkled? You can take your self-righteous condescending attitude and stuff it.

1)That is what we have plastic surgens for..
2)We don't all live in trailer parks

If I had it to do all over again I don't think I would get one there. Being young and stupid contributes to making huge mistakes.

As for everyone else who doesn't like them, I understand and to each their own. I don't have to worry I won't be dating any of you anyhow.
 Trishnaa
Msg: 78
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/14/2006 9:10:32 AM
It's their body and I have no right to judge someone. But personally I think it looks trashy.

~*Flavia*~
 CowboyPenner
Msg: 79
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/14/2006 10:12:42 PM
I knew a stripper years ago who had a dolphin in jumping out of the water pose....wrapped around her nipple.....didn't do anything for me so I closed my eyes.

I'm not a big tattoo fan. If you have one on your ankle or some hidden spot...fine no big deal...anymore than that and I'll probably look past you.
 Joeh_Leonard
Msg: 80
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 3:41:52 AM
im not quoting your post or anything, but i just wanted to put my 2 cents in on the whole tattoo controversy, i some what agree that tattoo's on womens breasts are some what tacky, i have seen some that have giving me night mares, but than again i have seen some that have been absolutly fantastic. ( well what if it starts sagging) get over it! its a part of life! thats like getting a tattoo on a mans chest, eventually the skin starts to sag any ways.

now tattoos on women? i think they are absolutly fantastic ( most of them ) like a full back tattoo is a little much. i was just recently at a friends stag party and we saw this one stipper who came out dressed in the whole gothic gear, whips chains and all, she had a spider web tattoo on her lower back with a little bitty spider on her left cheek, and i have to say it was fantastic! it really looked good!

i think the whole thing about the tattoos is who does the work! are they a true artist? does it look like some 4 year old kid doodle'd it on a napkin and than traced it on to her arm? or her breast or what ever!

any ways thats my 2 cents!
 jumpropegirl
Msg: 81
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 4:06:12 AM
I have mickey mouse on mine.. never had any complaints!
 Lady_Jane
Msg: 82
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 4:16:55 AM
To each their own - if you like your tattoos, great.

I personally would never get one on any part of my body, I think it looks cheap and trashy.
 Smacck
Msg: 83
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 4:28:28 AM
I agree, i don't think a tat on a women's breast looks that great because the breast's are beautiful enough on their own!!! Why the distraction? It's insecurity and i love tats but in a different place on the body.
 nb_native
Msg: 84
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 4:55:56 AM
I have a tattoo on the inside of my left breast. I am 39 and have had it for almost 10 yrs. My breasts have not GONE SOUTH yet and look damn good I might add lol. The tattoo just adds to it. I get compliments all the time. As for insecure... lol.. If you knew me as a person, you would see right off I am no where near insecure . Hilarious. I just love tats and have 3. Hope to get more soon.
 red_hottie
Msg: 85
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 5:51:43 AM
I'm with you nb....I have a small bee on my boob, hence boobee, hahaha!!! Never had any complaints and it still looks good! I laugh at the insecurity thing too, ha!
 webwanderer
Msg: 86
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2006 7:52:50 AM
I love tatts anywhere on a womans body. But I will admit that I don't think names make great tatts, I prefer something a bit more artistic. Tatts on a boob just look yummy to me.
 Tim-Terror
Msg: 87
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2006 10:31:46 AM
cant say i notice to much,, i prefer just to see or handle boobs themselves
 Ugly Kid Joe
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2006 9:47:55 PM
I love women with tatts, but I hate it when they have them placed on their breasts, pelvic region, or the small of their back. I call that a tramp stamp. I like big intricate tattoos on women.

Oh yeah, and as far as getting older and tattoos not lloking as nice, I say fuck that. You're not going to look as good anyways when you're older so who cares. Also, I hope that I'll be mature enough at 60 to not really care so much about my appearance as long as I'm presentable.
 Your True Friend
Msg: 89
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2006 10:11:10 PM
I was at the bar this evening and saw the classiest woman in the world with tats! Of course its ok.

P.S.--In case you didnt know, tattoed people come in colors!!
 Soulis
Msg: 90
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 1:26:43 AM
I agree. Its very skanky.
 Hezron
Msg: 91
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 4:59:13 AM
Hey...its art...it's interactive...have fun!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ahhh!
Msg: 92
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 5:46:19 AM

i think tattoos on breast are tacky, and most of the women look trashy

i have a tiny tiger on my upper right breast (less than 2 inches big), but the only way it is visible, is when I show it. I don't mind if people do not care for tattoos (regardless of where they are), but I do not think it is right to be called 'trashy' because of it. If you saw me walking down the street with my boobs hanging out for all the world to see, just so I could show off my tattoo, then hey, 'trashy' might come to mind..but, unless I showed it to you personally, you would never even know it was there. Trashy, I am not!!
 k.kong
Msg: 93
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 9:59:56 AM
I think confidence is hot, and when a woman is confident enough to display body art in a highly visible place, well, more power to her. I have a tattoo (well placed, we can discuss over scones) so there is no way I could be negative. By the way, ladies, for the guys dissing your choice to decorate yourself, there's this big ol ape in Florida you can always show them to
 jamie_gumb
Msg: 94
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 10:07:44 AM
I love tattoo's, the industry, the art....yadda yadda yadda. There's nothing as sexy as a girl with a sleeve, that being said i'm not fond of tattoo's on breast's if they dont follow a pattern, or arent part of a growing tattoo that connects to the sleeve. Just a single tattoo on the beast is quite unattractive in my opinion. I also hate those lower back tattoo's, there so bloody common now a day's.

There are excepts but that totally depends on the tattoo, if a girl has a sweet assed tat the look's good you cant help but overlook it's location.
 MotleyGrrl
Msg: 95
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:49:09 AM
I have tats. NONE on my breasts. When I see a woman with a tat on her breast, she usually looks trashy... not really cuz of the tattoo, but they're usually wearing ill fitting clothing, or clothing that's not age appropriate. Plus, I have never really seen a good quality boob tattoo! They've all looked like jail tats to me... lmao
 Doouglass
Msg: 96
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 11:55:20 AM
Jimi77

it's like putting a bumper sticker on a lamborgini.. you'er like...why???

lol
 Thorb
Msg: 97
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 12:20:29 PM
hmmm ... such a controvercial topic
personally I'm not a tatoo fan ... I get enough scars naturally and If I feel like adding colour or eyes I will. body art is fine but art has time limitations and i feel most people don't really understand time fashion change and the human mind ... including their own. ah but that is just me ... I'm not a fashion hound either.
I think breasts are one [two] of the most beutiful things in reality and to just casually mark then for a long term image is ....... foolish and most of the time unattractive.
[it looks like they have been branded and are someone's property and I thought slavery was long gone... or at least supposed to be]

why people can't be satisfied with temporary body art .... like hair styles ... I just don't understand... [too cheap or lazy to keep doing it ... I suppose]
body painting looks way better than any tatoo in history [again ... just my opinion]

oh well ... as long as she like it ... its good for her ... but she should understand how others feel and realize she has now classified herself into a place she may not always want to be.
though now we do have lazer removal ... and maybe one day it won't be so painful.

HAHANOWISBACK
Msg: 98
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 1:13:58 PM
Geeze here we go again with that tattoo bashing. If you dont like them , dont bother the person with them! I happen to have many tattoo's this does not make any less of a human than this poster. I just choose to express myself with bady art! No one has ever come up & asked me why I did it in a neg. way. Maybe they are to scared!
 MissT27
Msg: 99
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 1:29:15 PM
Sorry, I like my tattoo across my chest. It's definetly unique! and that's what I am HEHEHEHE!
 your_dreamboat
Msg: 100
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/24/2006 1:34:40 PM
Very classy! Tattoos certainly add IQ points to anyone's appearance.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts