Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 118
Tattoos on the breasts Page 5 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

If your spoke , and wrote proper English i could Discern the point your driving at ! But your English is weak ,,,

Point is if you think someone is slut because of tattoo and nothing else, you are typesmall minded person whos opinion I would not care about anyway. The fact of replying to your opinion does not someway show I care about it.

Do you understand now?
 tammuni
Msg: 119
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 2:46:04 PM
I amsure yours is a good one,
Tell me about it
 MissEmpress
Msg: 121
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/10/2008 4:26:34 PM
I don't like seeing tattoos on women's breasts either...I don't think it looks good.

Neither tattoos on the neck or face
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 123
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 1:37:39 AM

I amsure yours is a good one,
Tell me about it

Me? No, I do not have tattoo on breast. :)

I do not think I would get one, but is crazy to judge others.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 124
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 3:34:09 AM
I do not think I would get one, but is crazy to judge others. .

That's a judgement call right there. We all judge, we just think we're right more often.
 edster1224
Msg: 126
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:43:58 AM
I'd say they probably, either consciously or unconsciously want men and perhaps women to look at their breasts. As if straight guys and lesbians don't do that enough to women without tattooes.

Ed
 tilt-o-whirl
Msg: 128
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:51:53 AM
^ one jar of mind bleach please. kthx

If a tattoo is tastefully done, who cares. It gives you something to focus on while you're doing your "work".
 Stajieenikkie
Msg: 129
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:57:50 AM
im all tated up and i love it..

to each there own.
 AZgradstudent
Msg: 130
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 2:05:47 PM
I don't get angry nor do I think it's trashy, but I do think it's a waste. No matter how cool you think your tattoo is, I'll never think some drawing is as beautiful as your natural figure was before.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 131
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 4:47:42 PM

That's a judgement call right there. We all judge, we just think we're right more often.

I meant crazy to judge person as slut or trash because only of tattoo.

Also being intolerent of intolerence is not hypocriticle.
 toomuch13
Msg: 133
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/11/2008 7:46:00 PM
I have a tatoo on my left breast and no problems.
 smilinpixie
Msg: 134
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/13/2008 9:12:33 AM
I almost got a tattoo of a shooting star on my chest, I wanted it to look like it was coming out of my cleavage.... boy am I glad I didn't. After 2 kids and breastfeeding, my chest has changed and changed and changed, instead of a shooting star I'd have a falling meteor now. I do however LOVE my fairy on my lower back, it is post card size and I do not regret it a bit.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 135
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/19/2008 3:16:17 PM
Tattoo whatever you want, if that's what YOU like. Don't get upset if I am not as impressed with it as you are. I'm not a tattoo fan; but, I've seen some that look very nice and actually add to the overall attractiveness of the wearer. Most do not. Unless I'm asked, I keep it to myself; and, even then, I try to be diplomatic.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 139
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/20/2008 1:47:38 AM
You ever think "that guy's dressed like a gangster... he must think he's a tougher hardcore f*ck" or "look at them, in a suit, must be on their way to the office, or at the very least have an office job". What about a person wearing a "Rogues do it from behind" shirt with pizza pop stains on it, glasses and braces? Do you think "heh, that guy plays too many video games."

People tend to dress and mimic the social circles they are in. A lot of actually trashy women have lower back tattoos, it didn't earn the name tramp stamp arbitrarily... You're basically trying to advertise that you're in with this crowd. A lot of people understand there's exceptions to all the rules, but at the very least you're still fitting in with a crowd on people and when someone goes to visually assess you right in the beginning (which is something we all do, don't bother denying it) it can put some people on the move to look elsewhere.

A tattoo doesn't make you anything, a tattoo is just ink on/under skin. The persons choice in tattoos and/or positioning/reasons for getting itmight not meat up with our standards though. If you got something cause "it looked cute and all your friends had one." Good luck explaining that one.
 windloverr
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:33:11 AM
Yeah ladies; that cute little rose bud at the age of 22, will be a long stem dinner rose by 50.

With the exception of a small sub-population; the vast majority of people who have had a tattoo for over 20 years wish they had never had it done.
 windloverr
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 1:36:14 AM
Ah! Criticism noted. I'll rephrase...I've asked a lot of people whether or not they still liked their tattoos; because I was curious if it was just me; or did it go beyond me. Of the people I've asked who had between 1 and 5 tattoos, for over five years, NONE were completely happy. Several said "I like this one, (or these...) but I wish I hadn't got any of the others. A few said "Oh yeah I like most of them, but I really wish I hadn't got this one, (or these)..."; but most said "Big mistake; I wish I had never gotten one." Of the people I talked to who had had them over twenty years, most ex-military, only one or two were happy with them; most wished they had one or none. Then there are the ones who are just "tattoo people." They are comfortable and happy with their tattoos, they have several, and they are ego syntonic. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to walk down the street, look around, and realize that this is a small sub-population. I apologize for making sweeping generalizations; my original statement should have read "The vast majority of the people I have asked..."
 windloverr
Msg: 145
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 2:30:46 AM
How popular is tattoo removal?
According to surveys conducted by two medical schools, one half of all people with tattoos have considered removing them. (added by me: This does NOT count those who don't, or can't consider it because of expense, etc.) Besides the obvious reasons of removing tattoos for career enhancement, there are aesthetic reasons why many people elect to remove tattoos. As skin ages, tattoos tend to fade and deform. A tattoo that once was shown with pride may lose its attractiveness and, in some cases, even become an embarrassment.

THIS IS FROM A TATTOO SHOP
Tattoo removal has been robust business for Huntsberry, who eliminates 20 to 30 tattoos each week. Immortal Images makes more money on removals than on the tattoo work of all four of its artists combined, Huntsberry says.

INTERESTING FAQ's ON TATTOO REMOVAL
newenglandtattooremoval

FROM A CUSTOMER
“It’s like a really hot Exacto knife slicing through your skin,” said John Klear, describing his recent laser tattoo removal treatments.
Despite the pain and the cost, he says, it’s worth it to him to have his tattoos removed. He got them when he was in the Navy, a rite of passage but also a lasting reminder of “the folly of youth,” he says.

OK, Now I'll stop.
 ripley65
Msg: 146
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 4:40:07 AM

It's like this old saying goes, "Birds of a feather flock together"

That is not necessarily true. One of my best female friends has a breast tatoo and she's an RN. She's marriend, owns a beautiful home, has 2 really good kids. She's compassionate, caring, and loves to help people. While i do agree that breast tats and lower back tats, tats on the arms and wrists are trashy looking on women, does not necessarily mean that that person is trashy herself. I just think she/they made extremely poor choices in where to put them.
 schrutefarms
Msg: 148
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 9:25:19 AM
In my experience, most of the people interested getting their tattoos removed are doing it because it was done by a crappy artist or it was something that they got without thinking it through, not because they just don't like tattoos. I have one that I'd love to get rid of, but I'll more than likely go in to have it covered up and still plan on getting more.

Personally, I like a woman who's inked up. There's just something about it that's really attractive to me. I'm not a big fan of the lower back pieces because they've become so common (like tribals for men), but chest pieces and sleeves are just hot to me.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 150
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 1:25:33 PM
But, It could be the tats that are holding you back in the romance dept

If getting a tattoo stop the type who judge so much because of irrelevent bit of ink from talk to me, may be I should think of getting one. I am happy to be hold back from them :)
 red_lotus
Msg: 151
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/21/2008 8:15:25 PM
Eddie thats so untrue. you CAN hide them. Im fairly tattooed and i get people askign me at work all the time if i have any. Have to agree with alexy if theyre that presumptuous im not interested anyway .

The difference is Tattoos and Body Art. theyre two separate things. i dont have any tattoos but i have plenty of body art.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 154
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/22/2008 11:01:21 PM
I'm just gonna say this, if your Tattoo's are irrelevant... you didn't put enough thought into it and you're not my type anyway.
 Romantic Heretic
Msg: 156
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:31:05 AM
Personally, I'm not fond of tattoos.

I love the look of a woman's skin. A tattoo is, for me, like graffiti on a fine marble building. No matter how artistic the graffiti is it detracts from the beauty of what it's painted on.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 157
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2008 6:50:59 AM

This one statement proves my point. Your not happy in yourself.

Happier do not mean she is first unhappy. I do not think happier is a good word, but everybody decorate thier body to what they think look good. Even you with clotheing.

It's the tat that makes the person look cheap.

No one can look cheap. Is a personality traite on the inside.
 jazz and bourbon
Msg: 158
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/23/2008 7:20:22 AM
Well...I'll toss in my .02

I have seen what tats look like 20-30 years later...and there is fade & blead-out. Keeping a tat looking really good requires a bit of touch-up over time. Some tats I don't like and others I do...much like any other art. I will admit to being a fan of certain tats...(lower back tats...they just do something for/to me). I assume that the person with the tats likes what they have, so the tats give me a bit on information on the persons tastes...gothic, grunge, fantasy, primal, etc...which is good to know. Bottom line is, I've got nothing against tats...and in some cases find them rather aluring...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts