Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ravenrainsylph
Msg: 126
Tattoos on the breasts Page 6 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
Working on a 3/4 sleeve right now...I'd never get my breasts tattoo'd though; imagine the explanation when you're 80 and they no longer worship the sun.
 wesleyscott
Msg: 127
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 11:07:16 AM
This comes down to personal preference. I have dated women who had tats on there breast and just about everywhere else. I feel the breast is a beautiful thing that cannot be improved on. But if it makes a woman feel sexy or thinks it looks good more power to her. I dont say guys who diet and exercise do it because want attention(whit some it may be true) they do it because it makes them feel good. Some guy would rather shave there head then look like there going bald, does that mean they are attention whores? No it means that is what they do to make them feel good about themselves. I want all women to do what make them feel good about themselves, weather its tats, dyeing or cutting their hair, dieting what ever it takes to make them feel good. Because when a woman can carry around selfconfidence she is a beautiful to behold!!
 BnPortCity
Msg: 128
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 3:02:23 PM
I think tats are crazy sexy! I only have one because I may not feel that way in 20 years but right now they are pretty awesome lol.
 wesleyscott
Msg: 129
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 4:20:56 PM
I did not get my first tattoo until after I was self assured and able to "love myself form within" Are you saying you cant love yourself and still want to put some art on your skin without it being a cry for attention or other form of insecurity? Why do you shave everyday or where new clothes, is it a cry for attention? Or do you feel better by doing so!!
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 130
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 10:17:20 PM
It's funny really that I tell people all the time, I'd rather date a girl with sleeves and a full back of tattoos than tribal butterflies on her lowerback or boob tattoos.

I still hafta say that if your tattoos are meaningless, then that fact alone is gonna do almost as much to hinder my impression of you being a good one as the placement will.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 131
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 11:27:14 PM
Lets put it this way; the tat removal business has NEVER been more of a boom. My friend who owns a tat parlor and is licensed, says he makes more money trying to remove tats than doing them.

Lets face it; when we are young most are followers. Tats are very in but when females mature and the tats fade, its' not so cool. I agree with you; people can do what they want but seeing a woman act like a man by having a ton of tats an piercings is a huge turn off for me.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 132
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/27/2008 11:29:57 PM
And for all the man haters out there, I don't think they look good on men either; I'm just not attracted to men so I could care less what they do. Ink is not attractive in my eyes and is a huge turn off for me.
 animation303
Msg: 133
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/28/2008 12:44:47 AM
**** yeah, titty tats
 wesleyscott
Msg: 134
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/28/2008 10:45:19 PM
Eddie how can you try to debate a subject logically then say a degrading sexist statement!! I don't look down on a woman/man who has any tattoo. Weather or not some narrow minded judgemental intellectual thinks its distasteful. If someone what to adorne there body that is there choice. By you saying any piercing other then the ear means you OK certain body mutilations but others are wrong!! Dont try to place your old outdated values on others. You have many good points some people do thing to get attention, and there is nothing wrong with your values they are yours. But try not to be as judgemental and let the tramps get the tramp stamps. I love them but if a woman does not want to get one I am OK with that also!!!
 red_lotus
Msg: 135
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/29/2008 7:56:14 AM
you're still thinking we tattoo ourselves to get your attention. As much as im sure you wish every woman was trying to get your attention we're not.

and my tattoos are purely because i like them and theyre personal to me and my journey through lfe.

NOT EVERYONE WITH TATTOOS IS AN ATTENTION SEEKER!

mine are completely covered on a daily basis, i show them when and to whom i want to. thats not attention seeking.

What has being a size 2 got to do with tattoos? Are you saying that having tattoos means you have a negative body image? Im quite happy with myself thank you, i even like my chubby bits. In fact i got told by a client once that if they could bottle what made me so damn upbeat perky they'd make millions.
 Cynderella
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/29/2008 12:14:10 PM
My girls don't need color...

I talked with my daughter about tattoos, (for both her brothers have them) I explained one day she will be the one they stare at for it will be so rare to see a body unmarked.
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 137
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/29/2008 12:28:58 PM

Not one time have i said that "all" women tat themselves just to get attention. There are some who do and that is the truth.

You did claim people with tattoo or piercing does not like themself. No?
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 138
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/29/2008 10:35:48 PM
^^^^ I assume this is same survey

How do people without tattoos feel about those with them?

Many Americans who do not have tattoos said they think that people with tattoos are less attractive (42%), less sexy (36%) and less intelligent (31%).

The survey is multiple question. Unless you believe 109% percent Americans hate tattoos. ;)
 red_lotus
Msg: 139
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/30/2008 4:14:37 PM
because the new york times ALWAYS prints the truth right??
 acitalriwt sixela
Msg: 140
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/30/2008 4:39:51 PM
In the study, researchers analyzed data from two surveys of people undergoing tattoo removal.

6% of people who have tattoo removed are most likely to have bad experiences.

Make survey of 94% who do not remove or 80% happy with tattoo. :)
 investor53
Msg: 141
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 7/31/2008 5:09:10 AM
dude Im with you on tats . only one spot is acceptable to me and its right above butt crack. all others look trashy to me. My own daughter defide me and put one on her shoulder durling my divorce and I'm still mad about it.
 amanda1313
Msg: 142
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/7/2008 3:52:21 PM

whats the appeal and why do you women who did that do it ?????

The appeal for me, was turning my body into an art canvas. I'm also a celt and us women folk (LMAO) have been beautifying our bodies since about 700 B.C.

All other mammals have "marking", bright plumage etc. ; to attract a potential genetic matches....so why is it so odd, us as humans, would want to do it too?
 red_lotus
Msg: 143
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/8/2008 7:45:26 AM
wtf has that got to do with anything???
 vakten
Msg: 144
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/8/2008 12:09:08 PM
Tattoos are hot, no matter where they are!

To each his or her own.

They're just another form of artistic or self expression to me, much like how people choose to dress, the makeup they wear, or how they carry themselves. It's a way for people who express who they are.

If you think tattoos are trashy, that's your problem, not theirs.
 ~zstrawberryTattooChic~
Msg: 145
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/3/2008 9:40:15 PM
Hi everyone......... wow.. well.. if you take the time to notice my little ole' name up there then you will realize I have tats and love them.. and if you read my profile it tells you that and that i also love piercings........... I noticed a few people say they look trashy and such........... I only have 4 but am very excited to get some more inking done.. the sound of the gun is orgasimic almost to me...... but not one person has ever told me they look trashy.... in fact both male and female's both tell me they are sexy... yes.. even my tramp stamp.... my strawberry vine going all the way across my lower back......... but have often thought of tattin' up my boobs.... actually have one drawn up.... but it ain't to get attettion from people...........it's for my own personal satisfaction..... my theory is if you don't like.. don't look...... who cares what other's think.............not me.......... now only if i could find my one man... and hopefully he is tatt'd up.. yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...........
 red_lotus
Msg: 146
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/6/2008 7:45:27 AM
this is still going? damn didnt we agree to disagree paaaaaages ago????

if you have a b cup or more don't get it. its gonna change shape and as an artist it F'ING sucks to do. Like tattooing jello. I have great boobs and being an artist i have tattoos but i;d never put any there, thats just ruining good art work. both cos it will change shape with and without a bra, and because my boobs are perfect enough.

Though the humourous thing i got a bike ride for the first time recently and while my ass was whizzing along at 50miles an hour a customer saw me, then when i saw them 3 days later he made a comment along the lines of "i knew i knew whose ass that was" from the flowers and leaves on my butt LOL. So if you want something thats visible be prepared to be recognised! lol
 Lady Sue
Msg: 147
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:01:10 PM
I think a clean canvas is much more appealing. I am not into tattoes, just a personal preference but on the breasts? Well some people just like pain. They do it other private places too so don't be alarmed. It's self-mutilation as far as I'm concerned and I don't find it attractive at all. What's it going to look like when they're in their eighties? LOL
 Lady Sue
Msg: 148
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/7/2008 7:04:23 PM
Good for you girl. Almost everyone has them now or the piercings so it's a nice change not to see any of it, besides it is very painful! Whatever floats their boat but I'm with ya girl on this one! I know lots of people that wish they had of never done it!
 superbadzzz
Msg: 149
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/15/2008 3:52:06 AM
but it's a real beauty, a Mexican cutie, how it got here i haven't a clue
 red_lotus
Msg: 150
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 9/23/2008 4:48:58 PM
same here lori

want an extra set of heels for the kicking?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts