Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 176
Tattoos on the breasts Page 8 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)

If you have one, forget about having a relationship with a college educated man or professional. No way.

Ohhhh Myyyy Gawwwd! You did NOT just speak for EVERY college educated or professional man, did you?!?

And I must say, a statement as such, makes YOU look completely UNEDUCATED.

I would RUN, and I mean RUN for the hills. Or in the very least, delete your profile and start all over!!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 177
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 6:58:30 AM

I love Wind....she is ALWAYS so eloquent!!!!!

Well, I cannot find the "bowing down to you" emoticon, so here is a beer, my friend....Cheers....to Corruption!!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 178
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:12:58 AM
To me - Tattoos are ugly. Period. I kind of wanted to get one though, something small that meant something to me, but I could never figure out what I wanted to have done.

As far as tattoos on breasticles go... I'd have to agree that - Personally, for me, it would be a put off. There's something intrinsic about tattoos, or odd body piercings that just make me not want to associate with them.

Would it stop me from dating her? Mmm - Not quite, but it would deter me from making first contact or approaching. For me, it'd be an obstacle for her to overcome with me, in terms of making the first contact/first date thing.

But I'm sure there are plenty guys that like it, I know a few. /shrug
 graniteconco
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:31:40 AM
i love breasts , and cant think of anything that man could draw on them that could make them better looking than they all ready r , but i would never jugde , or make a lady feel she has made her self ugly for haveing tats on her breasts! if i was with a lady who was thinking about getting it done and wanted to know what i thought about it ,i would tell her that i did not think that she could make her all ready prefect breasts any better than they all ready were ! but if she was a big breasted lady and wanted to know if i thought she should get a breast reduction ? i would strongly abject to it ,unless she was really haveing medical ,or pain problems because of there size!!
 kenfla38
Msg: 180
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:39:01 AM
As tattoos go, I've never seen a tattoo I've liked... or that's added anything to a woman's beauty... They only subtract...

As far as tattoos on breasts... TOTAL TURNOFF... and I'm a boob lover. I've been messaged by several women with large breastesses who I could see from their pictures a tattoo in their cleavage....NO INTEREST... (where I would have been possibly interested if not for the tattoo...).

While it doesn't necessarily mean it, or represent it in todays world, my gut reaction to tattoos is "trashy"...
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 181
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 7:56:43 AM
Me too! Ironically, those same peeps (and I am talking guys and dolls!) who despise the idea of tats....cringe at the thoughts of nip piercings, too.....but man, oh man, do they ever ask to see the twins hardware!! LOL I guess it could be kinda like the accident you just can't not look at...but I think it is morbid curiousity.

And ummm....well....let's just say some who have said they hate tats and piercings, sure seem to have a licking for...err...liking for mine, now! ;)

Kat...who is keeping HER breastests UNTATTED, but the metal rocks!
 Gangster Kitten
Msg: 182
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:01:07 AM
Sorry Harley, but seing pierced nipples - Male *or* female, makes me cringe and grope my own nipples in shuddering disdain.

~shudder~
 kenfla38
Msg: 183
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:11:12 AM
I agree with the two posts above... nipple piercing?? EWWWW...

If a woman I was with took off her shirt to expose nipple piercings... After my first "ewww" reaction, I'd then wonder "why"... and then wonder exactly how many men she's exposing her breasts too which made her feel it was necessary to put jewelry on them... lol
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 184
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:18:19 AM
Hmmm....well, I can tell you a little more....

First of all...Bob..."That part of a woman" is designed to nurture offspring AND for sexual pleasure. :O) I nurtured my offspring, darlin'...and won't be having any more, so they are NOW strictly to fill my clothing and satisfy me, sexually.

Why, Ken???

Well, let's see....after being misdiagnosed with IBC, a very rare and lethal form of Breast Cancer...being told I have 1 to 1.5 years to live...having them poked, prodded, cut into, needled, zapped, CTed, Xrayed, etc...and then (thankfully!!!) being told, "Oops, we were wrong!"....they lost most of their sensitivity. Nipple piercings brought that back to me....and actually, made them MORE sensitive than they ever have been...in a reallllly gooood way. :)

So...when you see something as such....don't assume...cause we know what they say about such! ;)

Edit to add a PS....
And by the way....they are here for MY pleasure...not YOURS. If you happen to be one so lucky to get them "on loan"....then remember that! MINE. For your viewing and fondling pleasure...on loan. ;O)
 edster1224
Msg: 185
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:26:56 AM
I agree with you on the most part. I think women who do that have it done so that guys will check out their breasts along with the tattoo. Women, come on, like us men need a reason to stare at tits anyway.

Ed
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 186
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:31:13 AM
I LOVE what I was born with, and I was very blessed in that area. :)

It's about ENHANCEMENT, folks. I love the rest of my body too...but I clothe it...and don't tell me how I HAVE to, cause I really don't. I love my face...but I love it more with make up. Love putting earrings in my lobes. Love donning some spikey high heels even though I love my feet and gams as is, too!

And guess what?? YOU do not have to like them. There are MANY who do.

Edit to add...due to posting at same time as Edster....

Edster...had I not mentioned here, or you were someone intimate with me....YOU WOULD HAVE NO CLUE. NONE.
 kenfla38
Msg: 187
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 8:46:50 AM

Why, Ken???

Well, let's see....after being misdiagnosed with IBC, a very rare and lethal form of Breast Cancer...being told I have 1 to 1.5 years to live...having them poked, prodded, cut into, needled, zapped, CTed, Xrayed, etc...and then (thankfully!!!) being told, "Oops, we were wrong!"....they lost most of their sensitivity. Nipple piercings brought that back to me....and actually, made them MORE sensitive than they ever have been...in a reallllly gooood way. :)

Sorry for your health issues, ... but that doesn't change whether I personally (or anyone else) find tattoos or nipple piecings attractive and/or appealing.

While you may have personal reasons for such, my guess would be that the overwhelming majority of those with tattoos on their breasts and/or nipple piercing did them by personal choice, not related to surgury or health... As you (and any other woman) have the right to decorate and/or do with your body what you choose, I (and any other man) have the right to decide for ourselves whether we find it appealing, neutral, or a turnoff.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 188
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 10:28:15 AM
TOTALLY in agreement, Ken. I completely understand that it is not going to be everyone's cuppa tea....hella! I always say, if we were alllll sooo alike, it would be a boring world! LOL

I was simply answering the, "Why?" part of it! :O)

And you are correct. Not ALL, or even the majority, get things done for the same reasons...but my point was, it might be smart not to judge them (and I am not saying YOU did) for such....although your line about "how many men they show them to" was pretty fawkin' judgmental, in my eyes.
 kms31
Msg: 189
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 10:49:51 AM
well i have 5 tats and one good size one not on my boobs but on my upper chest, but close enough and have gotten many comments on it by many men and women. women put them on there for their own pleasure not to hope to impress, least i didnt. if u dont like them, look the other way. if u do, more power to cause i love mine!
 kenfla38
Msg: 190
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/10/2008 11:02:23 AM

...but my point was, it might be smart not to judge them (and I am not saying YOU did) for such....although your line about "how many men they show them to" was pretty fawkin' judgmental, in my eyes.

Point taken... And yes, it was a judgmental statement.

However, what it also was ... was an honest explanation of what my" gut reaction" would be (assuming I didn't have a reason/explanation beforehand to believe otherwise)... (not personal or about you in particular)

As I alluded to before... when I see a woman with a tattoo, my "gut reaction" is to view her as "trashy", "low-class", etc..... WHICH IS NOT NECESSARILY THE CASE IN TODAY'S WORLD...

Many "high quality" "educated" "successful" women have or are getting tattoos... This especially applies to the younger generation who seem to have a very increased appetite for tattoos, andbody piercings much more so than the generation before... HOWEVER, this doesn't change my gut reaction, or personal like/dislike for them.

Yes, it's still a "judgement", which may not be politically correct, BUT is reality... and what ALL OF US are doing everytime we express an opinion for something we like, dislike... a person who appeals to us, or one who doesn't... EVERYTIME we get an message from someone on a dating site (such as this), we're making judgements... They may not be accurate... they may be considering all the facts... we may be "passing" on someone who might be a good match... but we are intepretting, with the information and judgement available to us, what works, and what likely won't...

The topic is Tattoos on breasts... (which in discussion came to piercings)... Opinions, which each of us have, are just that...opinions... They're ours right or wrong and come from the values we hold and personal tastes we have...

(sorry...longwinded... but I thought it was a topic worth detailing) :)
 floatman
Msg: 191
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2008 2:11:22 PM
I like tattoos. Just not all tattoos. Some tattoos on the chest can be very cool looking and not take away from someone's natural beauty. It all depends on what it is and how well it was done.

This coming from a non-inked fellow.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 192
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2008 6:46:02 PM

Your right..........someone who can't spell tattoo shouldn't get one, because poor spelling is soooooooooo much sexier.

**Snort, Snort**
 MsMicki
Msg: 193
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/11/2008 7:42:07 PM

Kirota: Your right..........someone who can't spell tattoo shouldn't get one, because poor spelling is soooooooooo much sexier.

OMG.......this is one of those "Priceless" moments.....
Fabulous Kirota!!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 194
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/12/2008 6:51:08 AM
And it just cannot be BOTH ways, anyway....accused of "getting tattoos to make ourselves sexy" OR "tattoos are NOT sexy." Which one?? LOL
 kenfla38
Msg: 195
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/17/2008 1:17:44 PM

..I'll never understand the need to ruin a perfectly good work of art with the pretence of other "works of art".

Agreed....

That sort of reminds me of a recent trip to Las Vegas... A bunch of us "guys" were hanging out at the hotel pool "checking out" what appeared to be a "hottie" at the other end of the pool... She was laying face down on, smothered in suntan oil,...but you could tell she was lean, fit, great "b-tt", great rack, and her face looked attractive from what we could see...

THEN she stood up... and you could probably hear us "guys" taking a mental "step back" with a collective "UGGG".... YES, great body, attractive face, BUT COVERED IN TATTOOS... on her boobs, stomach, back, legs, even her neck.... I remember commenting... asking (rhetorically) HOW could she do that to herself...ruin what would have otherwise been almost perfection (in terms of physical beauty)...

Given the chance, I wouldn't have touched her with a 10 foot pole... but that's just me...
 compleat_man
Msg: 196
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/17/2008 1:28:38 PM

Given the chance, I wouldn't have touched her with a 10 foot pole... but that's just me...

quite possibly, she didn't want you touching her with a ten-foot pole..or even a 10

(or 5, or 3, etc. ) inch one..
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 197
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/17/2008 1:48:32 PM
Well, Wind & I could teach you a thing or two about "trailer park." LMAO

What an assanine thing to say.
 TheLimey
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/18/2008 8:31:07 PM
Boob tats just look cheap, imho of course..
 whatsallthis
Msg: 199
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/19/2008 4:16:20 AM
To show how different and independent I am, I am going to get a tattoo like everybody else!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 200
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/20/2008 6:31:52 AM
You know this is just such a silly thread. I know it does not apply to ALL...am not saying such. But just about every man I have dated, who was anti ink before...his interest piqued in tats, after. I guess seeing some up close and personal, intrigued them??

I know this thread is about Tats on Tatas...and has curved into tats in general and even piercings (sorry!)....but wow...sooo surprised with how so many can form negative opinions about a PERSON, because of a TAT!

Stigmas! If you wear a striped polo, you must be a DUMB jock! If you have facial hardware, you must be a NASTY punk! If you are conservative, you must be a PRUDE in need of an enema! I mean, every single one of us could be judged in SOME way...initial impressions....IGNORANT.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts