Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 jem_doll
Msg: 201
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts Page 9 of 34    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34)
can you do me a favor and define what trailer trash is?

if women really cared about what guys thought about tattoos and piercings i'm sure more of them wouldn't be getting tattooed. (which doesn't seem to be the case these days)

but seeing how a majority of us don't care, doesn't change who we are, doesn't change our sexual reproductive system...

why does it matter?

Like i said in previous posts on this topic... are you willing to throw away a spectacular chance in love because of your biased opinions?

maybe you should get off your soapbox and put the biases behind here and you too can find someone.

i'm not trying to diss anyone or make anyone feel insignificant but it's really sad to see on here the constant critisism and name calling and blatant disregard for other peoples' feelings and/or choices.

i guess you're the cookie type variety(guys who are hating the tattoos on here). everything has to be molded and be exactly the same and conform to what is "normal" versus actually being yourself.

Not everyone is interested in being a boring stick in the mud. :) Some of us like colours and like to take chances in life, perhaps even... oo dare i say it? BE HAPPY?!

anyway.. that's my rant of the day.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 202
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 12/27/2008 11:00:40 AM

I can't speak for all areas of the country, but generally in the midwest, trailer trash are people who reside in trailer parks, usually older single wides packed onto small lots. Most usually prioritize alcohol and cigs over food and paying bills. Personal hygene isn't very important either. Not all but a large number are uneducated, abuse substances, alcohol, drugs, cigs, etc.... and are employed at places like gas stations and restaurants. Often you will find a mid 70s to mid 80s car on blocks in front of or next to the home. In the St Louis area they are also known as hoosiers or reside in JeffCo or south St Louis. Many have arrest records.......have kids by mulitple partners......and have tattoos.

This is just what I have seen, and as a contractor I have bid jobs in alot of homes and this stereotype has proven to hold water, not saying it's necessarily right in all cases, but there seems to be a reason behind it

I am embarrassed to claim you as a fellow Missourian, Backcheck. I am especially mortified that you will bid jobs and then backstab the people paying you with their hard earned, "gas station wages" by stating such garbage.

There is a company called ARC, which is basically a mobile home conglomerate...building residential communities all over the US. Mobile homes are affordable alternatives to home buying...superb for first time home buyers as well as wonderful for military personell or those who need short term residence because they transfer/move often for their career. Check out some of the mobile homes...many put a house to shame!

I purchased a NEW mobile home because I had two weeks to get settled after flooding out of a house, before my childrens school resumed. I intended it to be for a year or so, but it was so affordable and comfortable for a single parent of four...that I am still here, long after my children have flown the nest, 11 years later.

Guess what? I am COLLEGE educated, darlin'! And ALL of my children graduated high school and went on to higher educations. None of us work in gas stations or restaurants, though my youngest (21) son does work at a Circuit City while he continues his education. Two of us five, smoke....I just quit. We ALWAYS have food on the table...in fact, my family Christmas dinner would have probably made yours look like a freaking Banquet frozen dinner. All of our vehicles are within 2 to 7 years old...and three of five of us (the girls...LMAO!) have tattoos!

Oh...guess what? My home is PAID FOR. :O) And I am not so grounded to it's location that I cannot easily sell it (which by the way....do to all of the improvements and maintenance on it...it was appraised and has not lost any of it's value...another myth debunked if you maintain correctly!) or move it. Buying a mobile home is actually an INTELLIGENT choice in today's sh1tty housing market.

Oh...and about 75% or more of my neighbors can attest to the same sort of history....none of the IGNORANT STIGMAS you attached! I will ascertain that when I need any contractual work done...that YOU are not with the company I choose. Would not want you getting my trailer trash cooties on ya'!
 jem_doll
Msg: 203
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/8/2009 11:29:37 AM
It just makes me sad that so many people on here have the audacity to make crude and uncalled for comments about a persons choice of decorating themselves.

Like i've said many times before.. go ahead and post your disdain. But when you start posting stereotypes and name calling .. you're going beyond a general statement.

As a woman it hurts to see that on a dating site where people are here to meet a match or possible date and people are throwing words out towards women like slutty, whore, trailer trash and the like... it really puts some things in perspective.

I would really hope you wouldn't judge a person by their art but rather on who they are as an individual. In the end the other stuff is just surface noise and if you can't look past that perhaps you're in the wrong place.

Someone is always going to have something, whether it be a piercings, tattoos, hair cut/colour/no hair ... fashion wise. If someone choses to be different and not conform to boring norms all the power to them. Perhaps think of the other person and stand in their shoes before you go making generalized statements and stereotypes.

It's not a nice feeling having to defend yourself especially to a sex that claims to have an appreciation for the female form. It's still there... it's just decorated a little differently.

Unless of course you want us to start creating some nasty stereotypes and theories about you as a person should you chose to post negativity? - i dunno, my two cents. not worth much but just some stuff to chew on.

Please be kind... it's not like your talking to pals or guy friends... these are women who have emotions and feelings. I'm not asking you to walk on eggshells. Just be respectful at what you post and perhaps maybe even think it through before hitting that post button.
 compleat_man
Msg: 204
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/8/2009 2:59:45 PM

Heavily tattooed women imo are very beautiful.

some are, or can be..and some aren't

a beautiful woman without tats is still beautiful.. an obese fugly chick with them..tats don't change that

you can put lipstick on a pig..but it's still a pig
 jem_doll
Msg: 205
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 1/11/2009 10:53:39 AM
it's nice to see the mantality of some guys remains unphased on here.

as per the fugly obese pig with lipstick still being a pig... perhaps that is your future and you shouldn't shun it so much.

a human being is still a human being regardless if they don't match up to your "standards"

it's mind boggling to see such ignorance on here. Really, is it necessary to say such crude things? Does it make you feel better as a human being? Perhaps your luck of the draw will change one day and you'll become the obese fugly individual that you referred to and then what is going to happen?

This whole holier than thou attitude towards other human beings is just disgusting.

The world is funny in the sense that what goes around comes around.. maybe not immediately but it does happen. Just be careful what you wish for :)
 chuckyB51
Msg: 206
view profile
History
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/24/2009 9:59:29 PM
I have no problems with tattoos and find many attractive, but tattoos on the breasts or chest is just trashy looking. Plus tramp stamps make for a great target.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 207
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 4/25/2009 9:43:19 AM
there are places that are shining examples of the stereo type. There are exceptions to everything....but there are many examples that support the term.

Very true! Just like, for example...the married assh0les who come to a dating site supposedly "for the forums." (as if there are not other sites for them to frequent?) Don't get me wrong...just like there are people who live in mobile homes who ARE NOT "trailer trash"...there are married folks on here who are not just flat out TRASH. Like the ones who were not married when they signed up, but got married and chose to stay on. Or the ones who at least admit they are looking for a little sumthin' sumthin' on the side.

Yep...gotta love those stereotypes!

I know the thread ASKED for opinions on such. I know there is no way in hell that everyone would reply with a vanilla response of "I like" or "I do not like." But I also know that there are far better methods of explaining why you dislike such. Sheesh...I do not like married men on a dating website, either...but for me to say ALL MEN who are married and on a dating website, are men who are angry at their mothers and took a hard c0ck up their ass when young...would make me look ignorant, no??
 8soldierfalcon8
Msg: 208
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/19/2009 7:46:46 PM
Tattooed chicks are hot.

I don't think I'd date a girl again who either didn't have them or wasn't planning on getting them.

Whether I like tattoos on the ta-tas would depend on the girl and what she had or wanted to get.

I agree with the previous poster who said lipstick on a pig still is a pig. Just like huge girls who dress goth are still called huge girls - not goth girls. I revolve in a lot of geeky circles, and a lot of girls seem to do this.
 Stryfe025
Msg: 209
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/19/2009 10:17:43 PM
Its trashy... End of story
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 210
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/19/2009 10:58:23 PM
Stereotypes are alive and well I see.

~OT~ A lady who is sleeved-out is still a lady. Someone not-so-lady-like doesn't need a single tattoo to show the world what she's about. To each their own.
 butterfly unique
Msg: 211
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/20/2009 2:54:26 PM
It fascinates me the requirements men make on the women they will date. Lmao, so you would look at a women who had a tat on her breasts and before you even got to know her you would have already decided not to date her. The mentality of the dating community nowadays is the reason I think I will be single for a longgg time.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 212
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 7:15:00 AM
Debeez,...you should have left your reply with "When I look at a tatooed woman I think...." because when you added the "I KNOW that this is a woman who basically hates herself...." to your sentence, it made your lack of intelligence and lack of KNOWLEDGE, completely evident!

Seriously...what an IGNORANT statement. ALL TATTOOED WOMEN HATE THEMESELVES is what you are basically saying? That would be no different than saying ALL MEN WHO WEAR STRIPED BLUE SHIRTS HATE THEMSELVES because *I* personally, dislike blue striped shirts. And I hate to be politically incorrect by using this term...but your statement is retarded, Sir!

Your 50 year old friend...I would hate to think you know her from church, but I could actually believe the hypocrisy in such!....maybe SHE did have a mental breakdown and her tattoo was HER form of "self destruction." But how about all of the women who get tattoos who are in perfectly happy relationships or are perfectly happy single and who just happen to love the LOOKS of body art?! I will hazzard saying it again....you sound retarded...or like something a 5 year old might say!
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 213
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:11:54 AM
I'm with Miss Contemplative - no ink whatsoever and that's the way it's staying.

I have this nightmare of being 80 years old in the nursing home and the nurses turning me over in bed, only to see this dragon on my 80 year old sagging ass. Nasty.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 214
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:23:38 AM
I hate to be the one to reveal it....but a sagging 80 year old ass will be nasty...with or without a tattoo!

In fact...I think I rather see ink on one, to detract from the sagging nastiness of it! :O)
 EvilMelmo
Msg: 215
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 4:24:35 PM
like when i'm 80.. and my boobies are hitting my knees (god i hope that NEVER happens).. i don't want it to look any worse with a blob of ink on it LOL..

exactly..

Um...if your 80 and your tits are sagging to your knees, it can't get any worse. A faded blob of ink won't make ANY difference at all.
 *mandrake*
Msg: 216
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 4:29:12 PM
I don't care if people have tats or not! I don't have any, nor do I want one. I don't have piercings either, but, as they say, each to their own.

I also find the comments about the elderly very insulting and degrading!!
 lostgirl71
Msg: 217
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/25/2009 4:40:37 PM

I have this nightmare of being 80 years old in the nursing home and the nurses turning me over in bed, only to see this dragon on my 80 year old sagging ass. Nasty.

See I would think that the nightmare would be that at 80 your in a nursing home unable to care for yourself in any manner. Who would ever have thought a tattoo could be the cause for the fear . That view is a bit extreme and immature dont you think?

I have many they are large and if at 80 I find myself in that position I would think that the nurse would be intrigued on the life I led. tattoo or no tattoo doesnt matter to me one way or another. I know what I like on me and yes I have one above my breast it is 20 years old and has not changed at all.
 brendantime
Msg: 218
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/26/2009 8:17:06 AM
I'm not a big fan of women having them. Maybe a tramp stamp on her back, that's about it.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 219
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 5/29/2009 7:23:05 AM
Mxchic, are you talking a HOMEMADE tattoo?? HUGE difference...no prison, homemade, or alley tats or piercings for THIS chica!

Sorry about mom!
 milklover
Msg: 220
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/25/2009 7:14:39 PM
I don't like seeing tats on breasts. I don't like seeing tats on women in general, but if they are small then it isn't a big issue. My X had 9, but they were very small and included under her wrists, ankes, small one on back, and couple of other places. It was fine.

I hate seeing big tats that cover large areas of the skin. I like to see skin, not ink.
 lostgirl71
Msg: 221
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/25/2009 8:22:22 PM

I hate seeing big tats that cover large areas of the skin. I like to see skin, not ink.

then I would make you gag ...
 farscapeprincess
Msg: 222
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/25/2009 9:38:12 PM
That's one place where I won't get a tat. I have two on my leg and may get another, but never on my girls.
 shadowette
Msg: 223
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 6/30/2009 9:16:00 AM
How do you feel about a surface bar right in the cleavage? I love body art...I don't think you can see it in any of my pics...if you know what youre looking for maybe :P
 marky8151972
Msg: 224
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/6/2009 12:40:05 PM
It does look very appealing in your case
 tbuddha
Msg: 225
Tattoos on the breasts
Posted: 8/6/2009 1:19:46 PM
I'd say it's pretty damn tacky. I have yet to meet a girl with tattoos on her tits that I wanted to date.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Tattoos on the breasts