Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Public Affection? What is your take on it?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 grplaman
Msg: 77
Public Affection? What is your take on it?Page 4 of 10    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10)
Birds woo and coo each other in public-why shouldn't people. But, i wouldn't do the BAM-BAM in puiblic though.
 daisy679
Msg: 78
Public Affection? What is your take on it?
Posted: 1/26/2007 9:34:37 PM
When I'm in love, yes I want to shout it to the world! I see nothing wrong with public affection, wouldn't want to be with someone who won't hold my hand in public. I feel those who have a problem with it are just jealous!
 rederer1
Msg: 79
Posted: 1/27/2007 1:10:19 AM
public affection is fine as long as it isn't overly physical. There is nothing more disgusting than seeing a couple necking at the bus stop. No one wants to see that shit, especially when the people are old. If you wanna dry hump, get a ****ing room.
 METALLlC BLUE
Msg: 80
Posted: 1/27/2007 6:02:10 AM
I don't go out of my way to think about how I show my affection public or private.
 GreatAttitude
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:14:30 AM
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE PDA!!!!! ADORE IT!!
 ivanoliver
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:40:27 AM
Dude, I don't want to see YOU involved in any PDA. I personally don't mind it if the girl is good looking. If she is not, I don't even hold hands. Just being sincere.
 lovingfaithfulman
Msg: 83
Wanting to find a lady to be with.
Posted: 1/27/2007 10:55:54 AM
Hi,
I am Jim 43 from Pittsburgh PA I am looking to meet date make love to live with a lady and be serious and lasting with her. I love kids love doing things outdoors and more. If you looking for same please call text send pictures to me anytime day or night. I'm up for a serious meet and to be committed. Willing to relocate. If you know anyone thats looking for a laptop or PC tell them to ignore ads on TV and Radio for Blue Hippo Funding that Company is a RIP OFF AND IS IN DEEP TROUBLE FOR FRAUD. You may call me anytime dear. (412) 452-1288.
Jim
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/27/2007 11:00:43 AM
PDA? = Public Domain Affection??

Yeah.. It's good stuff!! That is, assuming that inclination is there.

-Suthn_Boy

workoutdude
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:04:49 PM
I was friends with this one lady. we met in church. bout 4mos ago. everyone thought we were an item. but I myself said, well I just want to take it slow.I grew up were my mom and dad nevwer showed public affection. as a guy most men don't think much bout it. me being older now. it all depends on the person you are with that's just my take on it.but everyone has their opinion.
 workoutdude
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:06:22 PM
plus as a guy. it's i tihkn can be a gurly thing to show public displays of affectino really to be honest with you i never seen my mom or dad ever kiss in public stranige isn't it.
 justchipping
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:27:12 PM
I would not date a lady that was not interested in open displays of affection in public or not. I find it very romantic to openly display affection and admiration for you partner.

I dated a tax atourney whom was a little up tight and I stopped her in a revolving door to her building and laid a passinate kiss on her. She was a little embarrassed but more thrilled to death with the excitement and "out of the box" experience. As we exited the doors people were smiling and thought it was nice to see.

I think there is a little restraint that should take place for example. It is a little unconfortable to see a couple doing a toncilectomy in a crowed area. Sneak off to a little corner. I hug and gentle kiss on the neck goes a long way.
 workoutdude
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:32:12 PM
well i can agree with you ms babylonia. my only question would be is some guys like myself never seen much of it as a child. so i guess that if someone like you can show public displays of affection then go ahead
 workoutdude
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:36:17 PM
hey smooch. i think its ok with me if people show that type of affection but it gets old after a while. really it does. but i think if people or 2 people are in love they should be able to express their love for one another, i was never much in love smooch, but i did see 2 people in love they were should i say showing displays of affection to each other they were newly weds.
 michieme
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 1/27/2007 12:42:51 PM
I am a very affectionate type of girl. so i will show affection anywhere. but you should not cross the line. the last thing i want to see if a couple fully making out in the mall or something. just alot hand holding or a quick kiss is fine with me. I'm a hugger!!! :D

Michelle
 johnglc
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/27/2007 1:57:52 PM
Not really crazy about it...I think some things should be kept in private.
 sugarisweeter
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/27/2007 2:30:47 PM
i think public affection is okay..by affection i mean holding hands, embracing, soft quick kisses. once the heat turns up, i think it should be moved to some place less public. the exhibitionisht thing is a different story, they can do their thing in public places that don't have children or old people (no need to give people heart attacks).
as for the couples that constantly slobber over each other...one day some passer-by's gonna have a stronger gag reflex then you think.
 Suthn_Boy
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/27/2007 4:20:22 PM
Public Passion is another story altogether.

If it goes beyond Affection, then the couple should get a room.

But Public Affection is nice, and there should be nothing which prevents that, as long as it's tasteful. We've come a long way since our parents and grandparents. They were bound by a whole different set of standards of a much earlier generation.

-Suthn_Boy

itsallinthesoul
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/27/2007 4:28:15 PM
I personally have no problem with public affection if what you mean by that is holding hands, hugging and kissing. If you are referring to having sex in a public place or making out like teenagers....well no, that is not my thing and for that there is a time and a place. I love to see adults holding hands in public, especially when they are retirees....there is something sweet in imagining that after decades of marriage they still love each other enough to want to hold each other's hand.
 nottaprincess
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/27/2007 5:12:54 PM
I LOVE public displays of affection as it is the easiest way to show and share the affection between the 2 people. When involved in a more serious committed relationship it shows that you 'belong' to each other and I love that feeling...

Holding hands...hugging and touching...kissing...its all good as long as you realize you may have a potential audience!
 Love~Monkey
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/31/2007 4:20:03 PM
if the person i'm with doesn't mind being affectionate in public, then all the power to me..lol. there r somethings i wouldnt do in public but thats what the public bathrooms r for, right??
 JazzyGurl
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2007 4:22:07 PM
I like it... but in moderation... like hand holding hip hugging, soft kissing once in a while
BUT i hate seeing people do it if i dont have a man of my own at the time lol
 Recycled-Chaos
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/31/2007 7:04:21 PM
When two people share their love for each other, they are basically blind to the rest of the world, their focus is on each other and want to share their feelings no matter where they are. I'm all for it, anywhere or anytime...
 SingleMomE
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/31/2007 7:46:32 PM
I am all for public affection. Hand holding, a little kiss, his strong arm around me...mmmmmmmmmmm
 82Runner
Msg: 100
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:01:36 PM
Id say for me, I like some public affection but I dont want other people looking at my girl and think bad thoughts.
 paddle my own canoe
Msg: 101
Posted: 2/1/2007 4:09:08 PM
I think it's nice when people hold hands. Never see much of that anymore.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Public Affection? What is your take on it?