Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What is the deal on the ladies not responding,not even a no!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 woodu
Msg: 51
view profile
History
What is the deal on the ladies not responding,not even a no!Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm hoping, You can be First Wife.
 rphjrtampa
Msg: 52
What is the deal on the ladies not responding,not even a no!
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:10:11 AM
Or start a basketball team - the harem globetrotters?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/16/2005 10:15:44 AM
Hey I was gonna buck the trend and be a woman with multiple husbands....or just a flock of men, either way!! If it's a harem for a man, what's it called for a woman?? I ain't even GONNA take a stab at that one!! But whatever it is, I want one!! I'll still be yours, woodu....
 woodu
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:46:18 PM
It is my pleasure to welcome you to the harem.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:53:35 PM
woodu Yeah, so fill me in on this "welcoming" ceremony....hahaha
 Looking for Ink
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/16/2005 5:46:39 PM

If it's a harem for a man, what's it called for a woman??

a stable
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/16/2005 9:46:41 PM

a stable

ROFLMAO!

Doesn't that mean they're all supposed to be hung like hors.......NEVERMIND!
 portuguese Mommie
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/17/2005 4:56:44 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMFAO WHAT A JOKE WHO IS THIS CLOWN?

lol going to probably every forum to post that and we have no life LMFAO

CAN WE SAY HATERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

a true winner guys, such class from a 37 year old
 woodu
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 9/17/2005 8:44:17 AM
There's only one stallion in this stable. Stone: Where is the Love? Can't we just all get along?
 portuguese Mommie
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/17/2005 8:51:45 AM
hmmmmmmmmmmm i guess they deleted that chick so thats not towards u angie lol some chick was bashing someone
 RedHeadedAngel
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/17/2005 9:16:14 AM
^^^^^^^^^^ Yeah, P Mommie...

I talked to the Dogg, and he explained what happened.
 wayupforfun
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/19/2005 9:56:33 AM
Wow...miss a weekend, miss a lot.

Ah wayup,now that you have a cheering section,I am certain the ego has been fed a healthy does of, I'm right. If you're so right,why must you continue to puff yourself up at the expense of others? You are all too wrong.

You do realize that you've just done that of which you've accused me, right? Feeling all puffy yet?

It is a simple mind which seeks to overcome.

Then why do you continue to (try) to "throw me under the bus"?

I have no guile in me. My wish to prove myself right has long been done away with.

And yet you keep coming back to respond to me. Odd.

I do appreciate your candor in the review of what I have written.

I doubt it. If you appreciated candor, mine or anyone else's, you'd have stopped (what you're feebly attempting to pass off as) arguing with me. Cut your losses, salvage what, if anything, is left of your dignity, and call it a day.

it is useless to bandy words with a fool.

True enough, but sometimes I just can't seem to help myself.

Have a nice day.
 Affiniti81
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:24:43 PM
(sorry, mis-post)
 floridian407
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2006 10:15:29 AM
Have no idea, I've responded to the men who emailed me. And they don't always respond either, so the shoe is on both feet...There are players here,too, just as there are on other sites...
 floridian407
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 5/4/2006 10:31:28 AM
Ouch, such anger/hostility! There are actually real people here, who aren't here for chit-chat, but to find people to date...I wish I *did* have a sweetheart/boyfriend offline, but some of us just have not met the right person yet, or thought they did and something happened-they moved away, married someone else, died or turned out to be gay....Junk happens in *real* life, and not everything is as it seems...And even though Orlando{where I live} is considered a *city*, there just are not places for all categories of singles to meet, especially if you work nights or date younger than your age....And that's why we're here, looking for someone to date....Yes, we are offline too, but not always in bars or pubs....
 Cajun3149
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/4/2006 10:42:51 AM
Well, I've not moved away just yet. Been divorced for over 10 years and don't drink, so, I know I didn't get married either. Still alive or I would not be responding (might come back as a ghost just to bug my x-wife). Gay??? Heck no. Even the thought of that scares me. Would not be looking for a woman if I was gay LOL. So, can you tell me the story about the women in Jacksonville? I can't figure them out. Let me in on it.
 loveitlime
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/10/2006 9:02:17 PM
men don't respond either. I don't respond to married men. I am offended.
if a woman writes an honest ad, no man seems to want to hear it. it's all about sex outcall, and the fact they think this site =free sex.
I would like to meet a decent man. are there any left? not married? single? looking?
hard to know, no one replies to me!!!!
 loveitlime
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/10/2006 9:03:48 PM
4 stars to you on this post!!!!
 miqa3264
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/11/2006 5:32:54 PM
MAYBE THE PERSON DOESN'T HAVE THE NECESSARY HARWARE OR JUST DOESN'T KNOW HOW
 Beachnut2006
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/14/2006 7:52:47 PM
The reality of it is... We are all on this site for the same reason.. We are trying to find a person or for some trying to find people to meet the desires we want to obtain.. >>

I only wish that were true, but my experience is from most dating sites is women don't really want to meet guys. They enjoy the attention from e-mail or IM;s, but after you ask them out they disappear.

But the profiles are important.. If your married then you should say married and looking to cheat.. Why because that is REALITY !!! and the reality of it is... most single women NOT ALL but most single women on a single site arent looking to get tangled up in something that leads No where>

I'm single, chat/e-mail to whom I assume are single women, and they either don't respond or lead me on then ignore me.. It had nothing to do with my trying to cheat on a wife I don't have.

if you stop feeling bad about things and just look at it positively.. you might find someone>

If it were that easy, nobody would be lonely. I look forward to new contacts and take each one of them with an open mind...but they all lead nowhere..even if our interests are ismilar, we have good conversations. Yes, it can happen (meeting someone) but it would be nice if the ones looking to tease would just step aside and let the rest of us who are serious find each other.
 betilda
Msg: 71
Posted: 5/15/2006 9:27:54 PM
Good for you. I agree that someone writing long drawn out sentences are very boring.

lets make love
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/16/2006 8:35:55 AM
i dont think anyone should have to write back to morons and rude people that is if you are one
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2006 10:31:08 AM
I have had women [rare occassions] respond negatively toward me . Even though my messages are respectful, complimentary and non threatening . There are all kinds lol. I would rather have the no response person than the person responding in a nasty way
 drtywhtboy
Msg: 74
Posted: 5/22/2006 1:16:39 AM
women who don't respond are both rude and unattractive
 Cajun3149
Msg: 75
Posted: 5/22/2006 6:05:42 AM
women who don't respond are both rude and unattractive

Now, that's a very intelligent post. I'm so glad that you are that intelligent to post such BS and not worry about the kickbacks you'll receive.
Show ALL Forums  > Florida  > What is the deal on the ladies not responding,not even a no!