Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Kissing tall men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 xxnothingxx
Msg: 1
Kissing tall menPage 4 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I'm pretty short and I've been going out with a tall guy recently. Kissing is always a little awkward at first. He's actually kind of shy and sometimes I just want to leap up and kiss him, but it isn't really possible. Not even with my highest heels. Anyone out there have any advice on how a short girl can initiate a kiss with a tall guy?

Thanks
 xxnothingxx
Msg: 2
Kissing tall men
Posted: 8/24/2005 7:51:54 PM
that's so cute! I love that.
 Patch364
Msg: 3
Kissing tall men
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:02:55 AM
I love tall men, the taller the hotter in my eyes. Nothing turns me on more then a nice tall guy wrapping his arms around me and holding on!!! If he's a tad shy then make the move by grabbing him by the collar (don't hurt him) pull him down closer to you and plant a big one on him. It can be passionate and agressive at the same time. VERY HOT!!! And the telling him a secret one is a good idea also.
 dietcola
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Kissing tall men
Posted: 8/25/2005 12:21:38 AM
sack him in the n**s should get him down there.

dc
 kitchensink
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Kissing tall men
Posted: 9/15/2005 9:50:07 PM
I know what you mean. Being a fairly tall guy myself, I've had problems with shorter women I've dated in the past. I've found the easiest way sitting on a couch together snuggled up. Then you've got easy access to all the hugs and kisses you want.
 mayntain
Msg: 6
Kissing tall men
Posted: 9/17/2005 7:04:49 PM
I've date petite and tall girls. The petite ones all you do is bend just a little and she tiptoes a little. And VOILA! Im 6 ft 6 by the way.
 cooldude
Msg: 7
Kissing tall men...............................................
Posted: 11/30/2005 9:16:41 PM
Same hight, no one has to bend over.
 spudmama
Msg: 8
Kissing tall men
Posted: 12/1/2005 9:55:15 PM
just yank his arm down so you can reach him.
 lil_miss_b
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/2/2006 10:58:08 AM
I am short I am 5..even... tha guys i date r always so tall!! But i like tall guys i cant be with a short guy. It just not my thang but when i want to kiss my guy i would just grab him he would know what i want ive never really had that problem though but maybe u could just sneek it in when hes settin down i dont know but when i want to kiss a tall guy just grab a lil bit of his colar but not to hard now dont make him think u r goin to beat him up but make him cum to yo level...lol but u have to make it work it too ;) or another way just put your hand on the back of his head and just show him u want a kiss he wont deny just make sure it clear to him what u want well on anythang u want u better make sure its clear ..lol or another way grab his arm well good luck
 whater39
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/3/2006 10:24:15 AM
I'm not tall 5'9", no I don't have a short man's complex. It has always amazed me why girls love taller guys. Some reason it makes them feel more protected. When I have said what about a tall skinny guy -vs- a short Bruce Lee, why is going to make you feel more protected. And it's some other type of protection is the answer. All I have ever know being tall is good for is grabbing thing off a taller self. It just bugs me that girls won't go after a guy who is under 6 foot. Because the average height got for a guy is under 6 foot.

Anyways back to this topic. Both parties should tilt there heads. And the taller person should bend there knees. The shorter person should go on the tippie toes, because that could cause them to get off balance. I personally have always said the difference in height shouldn't affect people from normally kissing. But if that person is the "one", then don't let height ever stop you.
 TallDarkNSweeet
Msg: 11
Kissing tall men...............................................
Posted: 1/3/2006 12:16:36 PM
Brush up on your mountain climbing skills!!!! lol

Initiate a play fight, and when he picks you up of the
ground in his arms let him know what time it is and
plant one right on his lips.
 Nurse2b
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/12/2006 11:00:23 AM
i haven't really had a problem with kissing tall guys

I guess I have kissable lips and almost any time I look up and them the right way I get my kiss

making out - that's another bag
- this takes skill
- stair are the most effective. Obviously u on the higher step
- in a chair/couch - sit in his lap - take a little control
 genngi
Msg: 13
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/12/2006 8:10:53 PM
I really should not even be on here, but... Oh how this made me laugh! I am 5'4", but I love tall guys! I like them about a foot taller than me. But I do not have an answer toyour question. I just wanted you to know that I feel you. I was recently on a date with a guy more than a foot taller than me, and i wanted to kiss him, so I made the usual move (an yes, i had some healthy heels on!) but missed his mouth by several inches. I felt rather odd and lost, just looking up at him like that. Finally, i had to say, "Kiss me, damnit!" LOL! That works!
 Ldygmr
Msg: 14
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/13/2006 8:03:13 PM
I had a friend who was seven foot tall. Whenever I wanted a hug from him, I stepped up on something. I made quite of show of it so I could make sure he knew what I wanted.
Car bumpers are good when outside. Stairs are GREAT.

Kicking him in the shin might work in a pinch.
 R_U_Perfect
Msg: 15
Kissing tall men
Posted: 2/15/2007 5:07:36 PM
Everyone is pretty much the same hight when snuggling on the couch or in bed...

How to Kiss your short Honey in a public place,stand her on a short walla flat rocka Tree Stumpsit her on a tall Truck BedGrab her by The Butt and pick her up... I like Dating Short Women and I'm always looking for something they can stand on to be kieeing me...

That's just me.

arizonadeb
Msg: 16
Kissing tall men
Posted: 1/13/2008 8:13:32 PM
Im 5'1 my gentle giant is 6'4. I just ask him to kiss me. that works too.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Kissing tall men