Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SongwriterCat
Msg: 371
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????Page 15 of 17    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17)
Why are we so sexy???? Don't ask "why" ... just enjoy it!!!
 Capn_America
Msg: 372
WHY R OLDER GUYS SO SEXY????????
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:36:38 AM

What a coincidence, me too. I didn't wake up till I was over 50
about half past noon when I got there but the weather was rather foggy
so I lunch at Taco Bell and experienced an epiphany
that kittens and cougars have a bimodal distribution

I wish I was 50 so I wouldnt have to pretend to be a lot stupider than I actually am. But sometimes, life pushes you, so you pull back....
Taco Bell is so overrated. Chow Mein at Lu Shen is what gets me going, although I usually don't have epiphanies there until way past the summer solstice.
I've always known I was a deviant though. Breaking windows was just a perk.
Say hi to Mom for me.
 lookingforsophia
Msg: 373
view profile
History
Posted: 3/29/2012 11:36:48 AM

Experts claim that after 35, the risk of chromosomal abnormalities such as Down's Syndrome increases in proportion with the father's age.

Yeah, I've read about this phenomenon and have no doubt it true.
In my day, our parents made us kids quit chasing the Fog Truck spraying DDT to kill mosquitos after my neigbor ran his bike into a parked car and broke his arm.

Our genes have caps on the ends called Telomeres.
They act like those Ends on my Shoe Strings that keep them from unraveling. These Telomeres get shorter with age and can not only affect sperm viability; but some evidence suggests the child can inherit shortened Telomeres which can lead to later problems.
Not as bad as it sounds though; Embryonic Stem Cells also produce Telomerase which
can knit Telomeres to restore their length during repeated cell growth and differentiation.
 musical_turtle
Msg: 374
Posted: 3/29/2012 4:43:49 PM
I'm attracted to older guys...I'm not sure why lol.
Late 30's or Early 40's that take care of themselves...I'm 25 =)
 WinstonDoubtfire
Msg: 376
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:31:52 AM
Most older guys have been there/done that/know better, and have better heads on their shoulders. Some of us aren't stiffs either and still have a sense of humor. Hopefully, I'll mature into one of them.
 c_deacon
Msg: 377
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:40:37 AM
Because we are......

Something about finally being secure within yourself, knowing what you want, who you want, and why you want it......and to be able to afford all of it!!

That touch of gray that shows maturity, those small life lines of aging but fitting correctly....on and on....but, of course, sexy is in the eye of the beholder, and that goes for both men and women!!

cd...........
 Pingshooter
Msg: 378
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:45:42 AM
How about this...

As an older male, I know what mistakes I have made, that hampered my relationship.

As an older male, while admittedly I've not been with anyone but my late wife for the last 30 years, I have learned what pleased her/us romantic and sex wise. Having said that, it should show that I *am* aware that every womans needs differ, and I'm willing to learn/adjust so that we are both happy.

As an older male, and in my case a widower, I have learned *not* to take others for granted. And, having said that, I don't expect to find the love I lost, but hope to find..LOVE..again.

In my opinion, we older men have made mistakes which won't (hopefully) be made again; are comfortable with our ability to please/adjust; know not to take what is before us as something not to use, but cherish.
 FixedVariable
Msg: 379
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:52:14 AM
Not that strange.

When I was a teenager I was into older guys. I still am, but now that I'm 41, it's hit and miss.
 Myprofileisme
Msg: 380
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:43:24 PM
Good question. I'm not certain it's true in most cases. If it is true, it has to do with how the man is perceived. If that includes accomplished in a career, reasonably wealthy and emotionally stable, perhaps. Those are pretty strong survival characteristics for any age, though. Add in staying reasonably fit, clean and healthy looking. As I age, I spend more time on staying attractive like keeping my teeth healthy, hair nicely styled and trying to not look too much like a guy attempting to look younger than his age. I was wearing a pair of shorts around the house that I bought 23 years ago. They still fit.
 Myprofileisme
Msg: 381
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:45:52 PM
Huh. I always though it was just my imagination and inflated ego that those cute 20 to 25 y.o's at the dance club were eyeing me. So, the World's Most Interesting Man really exists? To me he just looks like an old, good looking guy.
 redsox322
Msg: 382
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 5:50:39 PM
I think Im the only woman on here that has no interest in older men. Just not what Im attracted to. But to each their own.
 ffound
Msg: 383
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 8:15:47 PM
Older men are like fine aged wine....mmm mmm and mmm!
 graytemplesandeyes
Msg: 384
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 10:42:05 PM

Pacino's hot too..how old is he?

Pacino will be 72 later this month.
 Dare to
Msg: 385
Posted: 4/2/2012 11:08:37 PM

I think Im the only woman on here that has no interest in older men.
Here's another... I've never been attracted to any man more than 7 years older than me.. To each their own...
 Sabetha
Msg: 386
Posted: 4/2/2012 11:27:52 PM
let me see... why

1) they bend over backwards to make you happy
2) are confident and over all that immature bullshit men suffer from until they are over their midlife crisis.
3) they love to eat ****, just like a man should
4) they treat you like gold and appreciate you more
5) grey hair, wisdom and rough hands are just fvcking hot.
 graytemplesandeyes
Msg: 387
view profile
History
Posted: 4/2/2012 11:54:36 PM
And you left out that we actually prefer a little padding on our lady.

How many profiles here say something akin to: "I'm not Barbie." A lot.

Most guys over a certain age find a woman with a 12 or teen dress size to be just about right.

Barbie doesn't interest me, and I really think that once you have some life experience, you get what is really important. Being skinny ain't.
 Sabetha
Msg: 388
Posted: 4/3/2012 6:38:36 AM
lol... guys are intimidated by my pictures, because I'm not plum skinny... they get even more intimidated when they see that my biceps are as big as theirs.. lol.

if you look at Ms. America from the 40s and 50s... they were hot and thick. the anorexic thing didn't seem to take over until the 60s. I don't know why men or women think skeletons are hot... makes no sense to me.

yes, another reason why older men are sexy: they appreciate real women.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 389
Posted: 4/3/2012 7:17:36 AM

yes, another reason why older men are sexy: they appreciate real women.

Some of us even realize that size has nothing to do with "real." Older guys can have preferences that tend toward non-flabby, just like younger men... And without being wrong for having that preference.
 Sabetha
Msg: 390
Posted: 4/3/2012 8:12:02 AM
I'm not flabby at all... so I guess you were talking to someone else. An older man isn't going to drool and lose his cool over a stick figure... I guess is a better way to put it. He doesn't expect glittered eyeshadow, fake bake, and all that other supposedly attractive terribly disgusting stuff. Because I guess women didn't do that when they were younger. 37 and up, they are after real women, not the posers that think sexuality=skin.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 391
Posted: 4/3/2012 10:24:34 AM
I'm not flabby at all... so I guess you were talking to someone else

Talking to you doesn't mean talking about you. I haven't even opened your profile. Don't be so sensitive.

Because I guess women didn't do that when they were younger. 37 and up, they are after real women, not the posers that think sexuality=skin.

I don't know how you feel qualified to speak for any man, let alone all of a certain age group, but I can assure you that making it past the age of 37 doesn't make men stop looking at (and appreciating) physical beauty. Assuming a woman who takes care of herself and presents herself a certain way is less capable of inner beauty and a sexy attitude is just short of retarded. There are people of all sizes who can be beautiful on the inside, and plenty of men over the age of 40 haven't given up on finding the total package. As a 45 year old man, I can also assure you of that. And she doesn't have to be 15 years younger than me either. But if she is, "I ain't skeered."
 graytemplesandeyes
Msg: 392
view profile
History
Posted: 4/3/2012 1:28:52 PM

An older man isn't going to drool and lose his cool over a stick figure... I guess is a better way to put it. He doesn't expect glittered eyeshadow, fake bake, and all that other supposedly attractive terribly disgusting stuff. Because I guess women didn't do that when they were younger. 37 and up, they are after real women, not the posers that think sexuality=skin

And then there is my least favorite, yet popular young lady device, fake boobs. Seldom is there something uglier. A little smaller and natural and soft is so much more desirable, and fun to be around.
 Fifi47
Msg: 393
Posted: 4/3/2012 2:08:36 PM
I have found the men who are aged 45 to 65 to be very particular about the women they date as far as age and appearance go. Maybe after age 65 the men become more open minded? Maybe I should date men younger than 45 or older than 65.
 Mfforal3
Msg: 394
Posted: 4/3/2012 2:52:38 PM
First off women mature much faster then men. Also I believe that women in the 18-25 range don't have a great pick of the crop to chose from of the same age... Unless they want to watch their BF chug beer and rip off their shirts like they are UFC fighters because some other guy looked at her? Or Watch him skateboard to the local store for an energy drink as he pull up his pants contuniously..Please no offence to you younger guys because I was there too at one point minus pullin up my jeans..hehe. Now sexually an older man will take the time to make sure the woman is fully and completely pleasured before he'll have his climax. Why? because we want and love to, as opposed to thinking we have to. "Nice guys finish last!" Though I understand you are talking dating one on one...My wife and I have played with several younger women ranging from 21-28yrs. and as far up to 48...We find no difference really in the quality of socialbility and sexual arousel...But we do find the younger ones who have yet to be with older peeps have never experienced the extreme pleasure of what there body can feel. So definately the experience plays a factor... BTW: I recomend that younger men get a MILF and you will be tought a great experience of knowledge to present to your same age GF.....Just my thought... Mr. Oral

Cheers! ;)
 Dare to
Msg: 395
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:02:49 PM

37 and up, they are after real women
Hate to tell you... We are all REAL women... Even those ones you don't like....
 Sabetha
Msg: 396
Posted: 4/3/2012 4:06:36 PM
it's not that I don't like them... geez. it's just that it gets boring... the same old watchign my weight, blah blah, what's kim wearing, let me get spanx, here's my pedicure bill... I'll put it on my credit card, ya da ya da... just my opinion.
ow
Real women are confident and sexy, no matter what they look like. That's what I mean.

FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE... i write these things, not as an all knowing interpreter of men who are older...

@CSB... YOU BRING UP AN INTERESTING POINT ABOUT UNSEXY OLDER MEN: BALDNESS...

can't you people pick on someone else's words? I mean, shyt... I just gave my opinion. I know a lot of anorexic women... not skinny, they are flat out anorexic. It's sad... because I think pressure from society has a lot to do with it. I don't know... whatever. Just my opinion... go to the gym or something and take your frustration out on something else.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >