Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are men on dating sites so clueless?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OnTheBus
Msg: 77
Why are men on dating sites so clueless?Page 5 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
does that REALLY happen? They cant even send pics of their own little hung like a tick self?
 who_the_fox
Msg: 78
Why are men on dating sites so clueless?
Posted: 8/28/2005 9:13:43 AM
I kid you not. I got so many of the same****I had it saved to my harddrive and when they let me see the goods in their "backstage" I sent them a special email....of the same damn picture!
 musicmanpvb
Msg: 79
Posted: 8/28/2005 9:20:18 AM
uh oh !!! guys - they're on to us... RUN!!!

who - that is hysterical!!!
 Psych
Msg: 80
Posted: 8/28/2005 1:11:43 PM
Hmm, I didn't even consider men who might send false pictures of their penii to women.

That would come under a whole different heading of loserability. The mind reels.

Plus, it's kind of creepy to think of someone surfing the net to find just the right penis to represent themselves. I mean, what's the criteria? Length, girth, interesting curvature?
It would be much too confusing for me.
 aurls7
Msg: 81
Posted: 8/28/2005 1:18:21 PM
psuedoplayers are worst. Undoubtedly
 thebomb1971
Msg: 82
who the fox
Posted: 8/28/2005 5:32:33 PM
You got one nice back..... wish as i may, wish as I might, there aint no way I'll see you tonight.
WOW I never thought of the meat market thing!
 who_the_fox
Msg: 83
who the fox
Posted: 8/28/2005 6:05:57 PM
^^thanks
 da-unit
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 8/28/2005 8:18:46 PM
awwwwww!! no pictures of my****? bummer
 jiszam
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/28/2005 10:55:04 PM
Maybee we're clueless about alot of things but I for one am smart enough to know that when a guy posts a thread putting down socalled male behavior that he's just doing it to look good to the ladys.Oh know,wouldn't that mean he was just trying to get sex too.Shame,Shame.
 Psych
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/29/2005 12:21:25 AM
Yes, I can sense the genius that you are by the mastery of the English language you show.

Actually, I'm not trying to "get" a lady, I'm just mocking idiots.

Welcome to the party, "Clueless" to the left, "Pseudos" to the right.

Oh, by all means, go to the head of the left line. You're special.
 adu_jkp2006
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/29/2005 10:46:07 AM
Suzy, I met a "man" on this site who could do nothing but "talk himself up" All he could talk about was what a good lover he was, (and was not), had so much money he didn't know what to to with it, and his "high IQ". WELL that should have been a warning signal to me; also he calls everyone else on POF a "liar" (I hate that term) because it usually means he's the "liar" instead. it should have been my "warning signal", but I let it go, and actually agreed to meet with him. That was my mistake. Any advice?
 Suzy_Chestnut
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/30/2005 7:13:56 AM
adu: What is the problem, exactly? I'm assuming you met him and he turned out to be a player. As long as you didn't marry the guy, you're free to walk away and pat yourself on the back for figuring it all out before it came to that! My advice is...... Keep fishing!

That being said, I talk to several guys on this site. They are funny, sweet, respectful, articulate, and even pretty hot (not that it matters)! I'm not looking for the love of my life here, although I wouldn't be opposed to finding him. I think it makes it easier to filter out the duds when you don't have any expectations.
 adu_jkp2006
Msg: 89
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:50:19 PM
Yes, Suzy, he was a "player" and somewhat effiminate at that. I should have seen it coming. I guess I'm just so "naive', but am learning. Thanks for your input.

Adu
 adu_jkp2006
Msg: 90
Posted: 9/1/2005 7:53:25 PM
Yes, this guy did a lot of "sex talk" with me before we went out. Should have taken the hint, and dumped him right off?
 carribeanking7
Msg: 91
Posted: 9/2/2005 12:31:34 AM
Im often barefoot ,shirtless & clueless.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 92
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:30:10 PM
mickaela For future reference, I heard this once and only got one such photo so far, but you may wanna use it, I think it's priceless.... When you get a winkie photo, reply back last time I saw one that small, I was working in a nursery and changing a diaper. Gets them every time!!! NEVER had a response back from that one!! hahaha
OT: Men on dating sites are clueless because they wanna try things online that don't work in real life. Go figure.
 Westlin
Msg: 93
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:38:54 PM
THEACE---Thank goodness, there are still some real men out there. If I were just a little younger (okay, a lot younger) I would definitely go out with you. All you kids out there, those ripped bodies go away, the good looks go away, gravity takes effect, wrinkles, hair disappears (on men) and appears (on women) as time goes by. If the only thing that draws you to a person is looks, you are going to be really disappointed farther down the road. Yes, looks are the first thing people notice, BUT they mean very, very, very little. Beauty comes from the inside.
 Bright Delight 4 U
Msg: 94
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:28:48 PM
Does anyone remember this thread starters, (psych) almost 1st words???
I quote,

"Is there any way to salvage the typical male image?
What do women think are the most pathetic manifestations of "male cluelessness"?

I don't think I've read any good responses to this yet. Us reality based males would like you females to open up your secret, 'How to be a Woman', book and let the male ego get a bit of healing time in. We're not asking for much really. Just the 'most pathetic', however, if you wish to extrapolate onwards, please do. We are on this site for a reason & it does use time to constantly check for a 'nibble from the pond'. If we knew more of what the female half wants / needs / desires / doesn't want or need / finds childish / pathetic, then quicker than a quark we'll do what we can to accommadate. Thanx for starting a good one Psych !!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 95
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:48:30 PM
white knight Yes it was a good one but it got off track from certain men talking about posting shots of their johnson. That was the latest side track.
 FloridaBrunette
Msg: 96
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:46:14 PM
Ack, this thread made my head hurt

My opinion most PEOPLE are clueless..except me of course
 oneafternoon
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:53:03 PM
So true ... good work!
You should become the next leader for us.
I am so clueless!
 FloridaBrunette
Msg: 98
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:06:51 PM
LOL

ahhhh i'm clueless too...just looked good in text
 Bright Delight 4 U
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 9/2/2005 9:37:22 PM
fernjo - I wonder how many of us just had a light go on, (in our heads). Getting a date from being a regular 'forums' user, well I'll be. Never saw the forest for the trees. One big problem is you can't tell right away, nor easily, if your reaching peeps in your own neck of the woods. However, it prolly will up your chances to learn interesting stuff from your peers, and possibly help you hook up with someone. Tx - W. Knight
 HerpesSactoCal
Msg: 100
Posted: 8/4/2006 7:49:19 PM
So, "Psych", just how much time DO you invest in reading guys' profiles and gazing at pix of their penises - and judging others ? David in Sac (At least I got to see the pic of dorkfully geekalicious - thanks !)
 yes, i think i can dance
Msg: 101
Posted: 10/25/2009 2:32:35 PM
if you look for the bad in people you will surely find it, conversely if you look for the good you will surely find a "penile length" to your liking. You are not too harsh, but I bet the males you just bashed will think so.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  > Why are men on dating sites so clueless?