Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > being bi-curious      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TrevorĀ®
Msg: 9
being bi-curiousPage 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
I've been getting groped and pawed by a man my whole life, and I've always been very comfortable with it. His movements against my skin feel completely natural, like my own hands. Wait, they are my own hands. Oooooh, I'm good.
 kikilynn
Msg: 10
being bi-curious
Posted: 9/3/2006 8:35:53 AM
There is nothing wrong with being bi-curious.
You need to make sure that when you discuss the issue with others, you are confident about your discisions yourself.
When I told my friends and family, they were not necessarily happy about my sexuality, but I am happy about it, and that usually puts an end to the issue.
 mcbobly
Msg: 12
view profile
History
being bi-curious
Posted: 5/21/2009 12:45:15 PM

The thought of being with another woman has crossed my mind a time or two

Ya mine too, quite often in fact. I guess that is something I should look into and see where it leads.
 lakelake
Msg: 13
being bi-curious
Posted: 5/21/2009 1:28:04 PM
Here's whats wrong with your question....

You don't believe in using punctuation. And THAT'S what makes you look ignorant!
 benspurr
Msg: 14
being bi-curious
Posted: 5/21/2009 1:37:28 PM
There's absolutely nothing wrong with being bicurious.

In fact, it's the trendy thing right now. Everyone under 30 is either bicurious or a full on bisexual, now. Just like how everyone hos iPods and owns a Nintendo Wii. being trendy is fabulous.
 MIkeJ1904
Msg: 15
being bi-curious
Posted: 5/21/2009 2:01:55 PM
This sure is an old thread being brought back to life!

I find it amazing that everyone is telling this obviously uneducated girl to jump into bed with her COUSIN and his girlfriend! "just wants to watch"....ya, right. Even having your cousin watch is just plain wrong.

I'd say to the OP, go back and finish grade school and quit looking for dates at your family reunion.
 Sheldon86
Msg: 16
view profile
History
being bi-curious
Posted: 5/21/2009 4:54:37 PM
It's your life there are always going to be those whom wont agree with it but in the end it comes down to what you want if your really interested then go for it I wouldn't worry about what others think.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > being bi-curious