Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MrPantySniffer
Msg: 33
Condoms and BlowjobsPage 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I have never and would never give head over a condom, sounds horrible.
 mikey202a
Msg: 34
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 11/16/2006 6:21:32 AM
hate them but u know some gals r dirty so have to use them
 jwandtw
Msg: 35
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 11/16/2006 8:01:38 AM
whell me being a man i can tell you if we have one on for a bj it is a wast of time cous we cant feel it
 Jroch
Msg: 36
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 11/21/2006 11:04:31 AM
Never~ Never been asked to either
 Occupant
Msg: 40
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 12/2/2006 8:35:49 PM
If condoms suck, would you really *need* a blow job??

Personally, I prefer women!
 niceiowaguy
Msg: 41
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 12/3/2006 11:23:05 AM
I never used a condom for a blowjob. I might have to try it sometime.
 innocentantic
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 12/11/2006 6:50:41 PM
Sex is dangerous.

Condoms break.

Getting a blowj0b is bad enough without not being able to feel anything. I had a girl go down on me when I had a condom on and I almost laughed it was so pointless.

There is nothing safe about sex. Open-mouth kissing isn't even safe. Neither is smoking, drinking, driving, flying, or breathing safe. Screw it. Screw me. I'll wear condoms if I am having sex with women I am not serious with, but otherwise get tested and forget about it.

Life is too short to be P C !!!
 innocentantic
Msg: 43
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 12/11/2006 6:56:46 PM
while I'm on the subject:

I've had three different brands of condom break. Now you have more to think about than diseases if you're having vaginal intercourse. Not fun. One of my previous partners stated that she'd prefer I wear a condom but pull out to orgasm. It actually makes sense and is quite a bit safer. Plus it's much more fun than squirting into a rubber envelope.

Also:

If you decide you also don't like condoms, but you like your partner enough to trust him/her with your health -- get tested, right? Remember (in case you didn't already know) that when you go in to get tested, they only test for a FEW STDs, not all. You have to specifically ask for herpes/warts/syphillis, and many others... talk to your doctor... I know it's probably embarassing enough for many people, but if you're going through all the trouble to get this done, you don't want to have missed a disease or two (and make sure your partner does the same.)

Otherwise party and quit being worried. We're all gonna die, baby
 JustCallMeMike
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 1/4/2007 4:45:36 AM
Funny vision. Woman sucking off condom. Wow! Maybe I am just crazy, but why does that just see so funny to have happen? Maybe they should have a warning label on it. "CHOKING HAZARD"
 playful-kitten
Msg: 45
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 4/28/2007 2:00:07 PM
something about sucking on plastic/latex that isnt as much fun
 WstEndGuy
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 6/3/2007 10:08:59 AM
When I was in the Navy I knew a guy who's wife made him wear one when she went down on him, but she made him reuse his sandwhich lunch bags too...
 goshiloveyou
Msg: 48
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 6/5/2007 7:03:13 PM
I don't.

I wish I did though.
Would calm my worries a whole lot easier.
 jg65
Msg: 50
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 8/27/2007 9:22:08 PM
Kinda misses the point, why not just grab a sandwhich baggy???
 asteliapuff39
Msg: 52
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/11/2007 9:00:04 AM
Pay attention to this... since maybe I am that one that missed the sign that oral sex is safe lol.
hmmm this is just ridiculous.
Its pathetic to see how many people actually have a working brain out there.
I cant take anybody that says "cant get pregnant by mouth" seriously.
I am not afraid to admit that I HAVE caught Chlam and Gono BY ORAL. Oh wait? ORAL! geesh what happened? I trusted someone that seemed worthy of trust... This happened in a period of a year or so... The guys even "****ed" that they didnt have anything until they got tested and then they found that they were asymptomatic carriers... meaning they didnt know they carry it and showed no signs of it. I passed it on to a few guys that I had to call and let them know about it. It sucked. Now I am in a LTR which is great, but if I have to go down the dating path again... condom will be worn while bj's and if they dont want it... then no bj's. Putting your health at risk and actually getting an STI make you have a different outlook in life. Oh and the guys were successful guys and guys that looked nice and that came from a good family :) go figure!
ps: those diseases are curable...so now I am clean! :)
 melo365
Msg: 54
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/11/2007 2:40:00 PM
HELL NO, WE BARELY WANNA USED THEM 4 SEX, A BLOWJOB. MY FEELINGS ARE HURT
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/24/2007 8:30:26 PM
yesiamcute..... girl you hit the nail on the head..

I must say I am shocked at all these women not using protection ...

So sex may not be as good with a condom.. but at least you may live longer to screw another day.

HPV in the mouth is a horrid thing. the warts can grow and block the airway.. Being a nurse have seen too many nasty things, that could have been prevented.

Before you put anything in your mouth ladies make sure it doesn't have anything growing on it. Look it over with the lights on. That goes for the guys too..
 mrjerrylee
Msg: 56
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/24/2007 11:37:19 PM
most here said no condom w/ BJ
how about when you're blown by an Asian hooker?
she could spread lots of stuff to your schlong i'm sure
 cute_red_mandy
Msg: 57
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/26/2007 9:13:10 AM
I don't use condoms for oral sex. I'm aware of the risks and get myself tested frequently.

As someone who takes pride in their "Skills", I'd rather have a man get a totally amazing mind blowing oral experience than a crappy one. Just my opinion, and you only live once so enjoy it.
 pretty greeneyes
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/26/2007 1:02:35 PM
In an era of HIV and chastity rings, teenagers and young adults – roughly 75% of them – have turned to oral sex as a “less risky” option. But it’s not safe sex. And while it won’t get you pregnant, it can still get you into big trouble. For the first time ever, researchers at Johns Hopkins University have established a link between oral sex, the human papillomavirus (the same virus that causes cervical cancer) and throat cancer. That adds to a roster of risks already tied to oral sex: herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, and HIV…

This is scary news for the rising numbers of young people choosing oral sex over intercourse. One Johns Hopkins professor notes that since 1990, the percentage of male patients at his clinic alone who have had oral sex has risen from 50% to about 75%; for women and girls, from 25% to about 75%.

That’s a huge number exposing themselves to this cancer risk, among other sexually transmitted diseases.
Relatively uncommon, throat cancer is usually associated with smoking and alcohol. The type linked to the human papillomavirus (HPV) afflicts roughly 11,000 Americans each year, about the same number of new cervical cancer cases.

Throat cancer typically involves the base of the tongue, the tonsils, or the back of the throat. Because it is so rare among people who don’t drink or smoke, the symptoms – sore throat, swollen glands, or a cold sore – are easy to dismiss, delaying diagnosis and treatment.

The Hazard of HPV
HPV can be found in saliva, urine, semen, and genital secretions. It is transmitted through sexual, skin-to-skin, and possibly even mouth-to-mouth contact.

The Center for Disease Control (CDC) estimates that 20 million people are infected with HPV and that 50% of sexually active people will eventually be infected. In the United States alone, some five million new infections occur each year
Pocket Protection
Abstinence is the only certain protection from HPV. Previous studies have demonstrated that consistent condom use can reduce the risk of genital HPV infection. And other studies have shown that infrequent use of condoms with a new oral or vaginal sex partner increased the risk of throat cancer. Although it’s unclear how effective condoms are for preventing oral cancers, using them to reduce the risk is a very smart move
 Iamfancy
Msg: 59
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 9/28/2007 1:22:12 AM
Hey, Asteliapuff39 I just wanted to applaud you at sharing your unfortunate experiences. I have read alot on here about no way that people would not use a condom during oral for alot of dumb reasons. I see your reasoning and agree, your safety is more important than worrying about whether a guy likes you using a condom or not. HEY ALL YOU NON-SAFETY PEOPLE-HE IS GETTING A BLOWJOB! DO YOU THINK HE IS GONNA SAY NO?! And as for not feeling good to him, then you are just not doing it right! I have no problems making a man cum while he is wearing a condom during oral! And taste wise, well if it ain't the taste of the rubber you complain about it is the taste of the cum! But anyhow, just wanted to say that you are an exceptional person for sharing your experiences! Hopefully someone take your experiences seriously. Especially considering they can get Herpes also through unprotected Oral. :modhammer:
 dshag
Msg: 60
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 10/1/2007 8:20:25 PM
What's the point...i will say it turns me on for the women to put the condom on me with her mouth
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Condoms and Blowjobs
Posted: 10/1/2007 9:53:11 PM
I do not ever engage in any oral sex exchange just because I don't like it and it does not turn me on. I find it crazy how many men think I am crazy because I hate oral sex and will not do it. I also find it crazy that that men want to have oral sex and perform oral sex on a girl but when it comes to real sex, penis inside vagina men wrapped it with comdoms. Makes no sense.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >