Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Examples of a "non working" first message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 rory27
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Examples of a non working first message Page 2 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
You mean you didn't respond in a positive manner?

That message worked for ME most of the time !

How 'bout: " Is your lover away most of the day? And what are the exact times?"
 badbadgirl
Msg: 27
Examples of a non working first message
Posted: 8/31/2005 1:42:21 AM
this is a new one i just got(for some reason i attract drunk guys)

« we are made ofr each other as I sit and suck back a bottle of Hennessey. what's up?»

Pandy
Msg: 28
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:25:53 AM
I've deleted all the good ones when I blocked the senders , but the ones I hate the most are these
" "
if you can't sum up the energy to type ANYTHING just leave me alone. Hell, I just wanna be left alone anyway. but if I put that in my profile I get "you stuck up bi.tch" and "you think you're too good" type emails. SIGH!
 carribeanking7
Msg: 29
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:44:03 AM
I once sent this...........

and got a reply..... "ditto doll'

damn Im hopeless at non working mail
 brawnydog
Msg: 30
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:14:22 AM
Here's another that didn't work......**

Princess Pandy,

I know that you don't want or need to make any new friends. However, I am so much better than anyone on here....that I thought that you would want me to grace you with a note.
I have a g-spot penis (pic attatched) that I believe you would love to ride, country style.
Do you do good laundry? How about dishes? You could maybe do my domestic duties while I am out swilling beer and shooting pool with the biker sluts. Being drunk and getting head from the bytches really makes me horny. I would do you all night if I came home.

You have a really gorgeous face. I love your hair. I have never been with a Native before.
Do you gals still do reverse cowgirl? That's the position that will make you scream out my nickname, "God". Anyway, I don't really want to take up anymore of my time. You know that you want me by now. Just mail me back as to the day and time that you will be arriving.
That is the only response that I will allow.
You don't mind if I have my wife pick you up do you? She wants to fuk you too.

Signed, Mr. Fuking Wonderful

**I was mysteriously castrated in my sleep by an unknown invader two nights after sending this. The only thing that I recall hearing... a woman laughing while saying "just taking your sack of laundry. I hope this is the right one."

You know that I adore you P.
 who_the_fox
Msg: 31
Posted: 8/31/2005 8:37:53 AM
I bet you could bench press me
 badbadgirl
Msg: 32
Posted: 8/31/2005 2:21:21 PM
:

him:«Look I need some, I hanen't been on this site long but you seem cool.Not trying to be too streight but I don't want to waste time, I am a good looking guy, 5'10 190 and ripped, blond hair and clean, if you want to hook up and then ditch me I'd love to be ditched.»

me, thinking:«u don't like wasting time...let me ditch u right away then»

---------------------

another guy:« hey wats up my name is *** and i strip for a liveing and i wanted to now if i can strip for u for free am 130 am 5'7 i have a great body i to give girl watevea they want but if u do just hit me up at *****.com so i cant tell u were to pick me up at aight sexy i will be waiting for u»

me, thinking:«...i guess people are right, strippers are sluts »
 Double Cabin
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2005 2:32:52 PM
Sure do got a purty mouth!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 34
Posted: 8/31/2005 3:51:08 PM
gabby That's my girl!! Momma taught you well.
 Pandy
Msg: 35
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:19:27 PM
@ Brawny..LMFAO
I adore you too, darlin'....and I'm really sorry about the scar.
I really wasn't listening very well in scalping 101 on the rez

To answer another question, we Native women do reverse cowgirl, but it's a much more dangerous ride
 crazy_lady
Msg: 36
Posted: 8/31/2005 4:22:53 PM
so.. what did you do with 'em, Pandy?

This does not work for me:

Hey, love your hooters. Care to get together for coffee???

NOT!
 Pandy
Msg: 37
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:09:28 PM
so.. what did you do with 'em, Pandy?

if I gave away tribal secrets , I'd be blood eagled and thrown out of my clan.
{but remember how good Natives are with ponies } ;)

any message that uses AOLspeak.....dead in the water turn off . UGH!!!
use your grown up words please, LMAO
 wandercoast
Msg: 38
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:24:20 PM
What a great thread. I haven't had the (mis)fortune of any really bad emails. Thanks for letting me know what I am missing and what not to send in an email to a lady.
 haligurl
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 8/31/2005 5:57:12 PM
I received this one last week:

deligthful,attractive,beautiful i must say!you fascinated me with your looking and im hypnotized from your eyes!im looking for a bbw to serve,adore and to stay at her disposition for anything she desires!i would like to get to know you and don't worry about the distance because im a lawyer,so beyond travelling much i want to relocate for the right one to adore!i'd like to chat with you on yahoo if you want too!my id is xxx and treating you like the queen you are because you deserve it!
hope to hear soon from you and kisses for your feet!

I had no idea what to say about that, so went with the "silence is golden" approach... :)
 carribeanking7
Msg: 40
Posted: 8/31/2005 7:34:44 PM
Quote : " I think you are cooler than ice"

hmmmm * taking notes *
 bucsgirl
Msg: 41
Posted: 9/2/2005 3:34:10 PM
Here's my "winner" for today. I was interested but you nuts,seen the pic then read what you had to say,and changed my whole oppinion of you,this should tell me what kind of a dating line this is.when you write stuff like that and be on 114 favorites list,man i guess old-fashioned honest don't work,might as well act nuts,GOODLUCK TO YOU,with this date line ,you'll need it!
Huh?? Mail from the functionally illiterate ALWAYS turns me on. Anyone have a translator to run this through? I wrote back that he was humor challenged, wonder how long it'll take him to figure that out??? hahaha
 bucsgirl
Msg: 42
Posted: 9/2/2005 4:51:21 PM
update, latest email from the functionally illiterate you sound like a whiney little ****,your a woman,your a hole to most men,they don't care whats attached to it!thats the reason your doing so well,I choose quality ,not how many answers i get,Like i said,this dating site must be messed up,i guess i'll have to become a lier to get any responce like you do,but again,goodluck to you,YOU'LL NEED IT!!! WARNING: Do not doo spell check your computer will crash!!! hahaha
 brawnydog
Msg: 43
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:08:08 PM

Anyone have a translator to run this through?

You're in luck. I happen to have the software for that.

He meant:

"I was sitting here scratching my nuts....wonderin who to fuk with. I could feel that my nuts were kinda small......so I figured that I'd better not try it in the forum. I see that you are on 114 people's fave list. Wow! Is it because of your crazy attitude? Good luck. I haven't had any luck....so I figure it's everyone."

the update:

"I adore women. None of them will give me any pus.sy....so I have to resort to just being friends....otherwise, I would have to lie to them and tell them that I am rich. Pof rules."
 bucsgirl
Msg: 44
Posted: 9/2/2005 5:53:23 PM
brawny I love ya babe, you know I do but really I was joking, no help really necessary. IT's the all too typical thing, but I was somewhat "nice" and creative...at least my email didnt' include a reference to his wallet to have to pay for a date or to this wind capacity to have to blow it up. I wanted to go there but I didn't. I'm proud of me, arent YOU??? It's really hard to have an intelligent discussion with someone who rode the short bus. Maybe it's me but I really don't know how to talk to them..
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 45
Posted: 9/3/2005 10:43:55 AM
^^^Well call me crazy, but that statement works on me...lol
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:27:42 PM
^^^Bob, your busted
 bucsgirl
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:28:11 PM
FB Oh gee thanks, girlfriend...hahaha man I hope that's not true, I'm feeling so cheap and used....I didn't know the putting out thing was it. Well, rats gonna have to make some changes here. hahaha I WILL put out for tickets to a BUCS game, got it?? hahaha
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:37:11 PM

I see that you are on a lot of people's friends lists. I think that it's because you put out. I want to be your friend. Can I be your friend? I put out too.
Hey! I have an idea!!!! Why don't we get everyone from your fr's list together....and see which one can give you the most and strongest orgasms? We can start in alphabetical order. After "b" you won't want anyone else anyway.
Let me know what you think!

That’s what I was referring to, that message is definitely in the "brawny" posting style, recognized it the instant I read it.... good one Bob
 brawnydog
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:42:25 PM

Too damn funny! Is it my grammar and punctuation?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:42:53 PM
Oh yeah, duh!!! Okay smack me and call me stupid, but no writing bad checks....the BUCS ticket thing...that's a limited time offer.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Examples of a "non working" first message