Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Examples of a "non working" first message      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 51
Examples of a non working first message Page 3 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
Too damn funny! Is it my grammar and punctuation?

Or lack there of? HaHaHa
 brawnydog
Msg: 52
Examples of a non working first message
Posted: 9/3/2005 1:55:36 PM
I guess I'm going to have to hire someone to type up my posts.
 brawnydog
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:21:35 PM
I'm afraid that you'd be making too many typo's.................

with me dictating from under the puter desk.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/3/2005 2:28:07 PM
You're a****ator? Is that like a commentator or a plain tater?? Beware FB, the dog threatened to come over to my office hide under my desk and make me happy all day...bad doggie!! Um, I mean nice doggie....
 JustMe1819
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 9/3/2005 3:11:37 PM
here are a few that I have actually gotten...

You are sexy... I want you to have my baby.. I am free tonite.. please have my baby!

you are hot... but not as hot as me!

I have been waitin for a girl like you... I bet you are wild in bed... I want nothin more then some free fun... please give it to me. you are my dreams. Please dont go away from me. I am waiting for you...

Most the emails I get I dont even understand. And I get a lot askin me to marry them.. Gets a little old after a while
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:08:17 PM
18 years old, and i'm sure quite innocent... i could teach you a thing or two i'm sure, insert DISGUSTINGLY visual descriptions here, involving things i never even thought EXISTED

See, the guy wasn't lying, he already started the "lessons"...
 tmbmx
Msg: 58
Posted: 9/3/2005 5:29:12 PM
Pasted from thursday

You are not my type but you live close and I will let you buy me dinner.

Is there anyone that desperate to relpy to that? Has this work for her before?
 Passinthru
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/4/2005 1:55:14 PM
Keeping in mind I'm in Arkansas, I got this one:

"I'm pretty sure we aren't cousins"

Figured out after a few emails we were..................... I don't stand a chance around here
 who_the_fox
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/6/2005 6:57:35 AM

I bet you could kick the sh1t out of most guys

block user
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 61
Posted: 9/6/2005 10:55:15 AM
^^^haha...gotta love a ladies...ummm... "back round"...

"I'm pretty sure we aren't cousins"

haha...banjo music starts in the background...."da,dal,lang,dang,dang"...Followed by "you sure got's a purty mouth" and "I'd love to make you squeel like a pig"...Whoooooweeee!! we have fun dont we..hehe
 bucsgirl
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/6/2005 11:08:44 AM
Come to think of it, passin you do look like my middle brother....a bit! Hmm...naw, I'm sure, well maybe, hey you never know!! That doesn't mean we can't have sex though, right?? haha Passin smooch you know I love ya...
Here's the latest from that English professor:
"can't help that you can't understand,simple english!!! and i'm not 48 and alone!On top of that you think your better than me!!!PLEASE!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE A BRAIN IN YOUR HEAD! As far as being a catch,i am retired at 40 and living in florida,in a 300,000 dollar house,yea ok lady,you know what the hell your talking about!get a clue!You have to act like your nutz to get a date,where i'm just myself,but if your looking for some broke ass guys,like your getting,i'll bet,then more power to ya!" IS this english?? I know it's SIMPLE!!! hahaha
 HedonistDrifter
Msg: 63
Posted: 9/6/2005 12:21:40 PM
Sherbear, I think your hot for a ...ummmm..."youngster"...lol...see it works both ways darlin'...haha
 bucsgirl
Msg: 64
Posted: 9/6/2005 3:02:49 PM
ownsherown You look beautiful, dear, probably a teenager who yanks off to booby shots...hahaha
 brawnydog
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/6/2005 3:19:16 PM
She's on my fr's list. moo

(or was that a bad example?)

bucsgirl
Msg: 66
Posted: 9/6/2005 3:22:31 PM
brawny You're on my favs list...does that mean we have to have sex?? Again?? hahaha
OT: I won't post it but this guy wrote me who wrote me a month ago and I said nicely no thanks. His email started my intro to you.....DOH!! He's too young to have Alzheimers...so what is it??
 bucsgirl
Msg: 67
Posted: 9/6/2005 3:35:10 PM
kwislachica So I take it he wasn't into sports??
 brawnydog
Msg: 68
Posted: 9/6/2005 3:38:08 PM

brawny You're on my favs list...does that mean we have to have sex?? Again?? hahaha

You know it does.
 bucsgirl
Msg: 69
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:07:31 PM
brawny You're on my match list too..aw crap.....I'm barely through the first row yet!! Well it may be a week or two... I got probably twenty more to go!!
 BBdrgn
Msg: 70
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:18:11 PM
Although this did'nt work,a guy can only take so many of these..*damn moral values*

I'd like an evening of us taking a nice long shower, washing each other, kissing and being sure we're both clean & wet....well at least me really wet! Then while you're finishing off I go light some candles in the bedroom (for both of our viewing pleasure), get my little black dress & stocking on & lay wet & waiting for you. When you come to bed we should enjoy some passionate kisses & while you're tweaking my nipples I would gently be stroking your**** Once we're both getting aroused I should turn around and open my **** lips for your wet tongue to lick & flick my clit while I stroke & suck your****until it's hard and throbbing. Once I can't take any more I'll turn around, get on top & while kissing you rub my wet **** up and down your**** Then slowly let your****slide deep inside me & have the orgasm I've been twitching & trying to hold back. After I ride on top of you we'll have to switch positions for.....again, both of our viewing pleasure. The candles will give off just the right amount of light for us both to see your hard throbbing****sliding deep insides my wet ****. I do enjoy us changing positions frequently so we both see and feel different angles. Once I feel you starting to throb I'll get you to stand beside the bed & rock me gently until you can't hold back any longer and explode your hot cum deep inside my **** while I'm exploding on you at the same time. Once we've recovered we'll share some gentle tender kisses and snuggle in each others arms peaceful, at rest and not caring about anything else.
That would be an okay evening eh? CALL ME !!!!!!!!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 71
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:28:06 PM
bb That sounds something like my recipe for a Thanksgiving turkey, all that basting and stuff....gotta keep it moist!!
 BBdrgn
Msg: 72
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:31:39 PM
Bucs this chick sends one a week.....I've been sent stuff even I'm kinda shocked by,by many women.....and they say we're driven by sex Sheeeeeeeesh.....

P.S What ya doin' for Thanksgiving?
 bucsgirl
Msg: 73
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:33:13 PM
BB I don't know yet, but save that, print it and call me in October, we'll make plans!!
 bucsgirl
Msg: 74
Posted: 9/6/2005 4:44:38 PM
bella Hey maybe we'll have a Mafia Princess's Thanksgiving with BB as the main dish!! hehehe Skip the mashed potatoes and gravy and pass the cranberry sauce!! Oh and I get dibs on legs and thighs!! LOVE that dark meat!!
 badbadgirl
Msg: 75
Posted: 9/6/2005 5:25:11 PM
@ mike bee:I have some news for u, i get a lot of good responses from men.
i guess u just don't understand my sense of humor...but your not the only one
i don't mind attracting drunks, freaks, pervs.i fit is these categories too...but i wont answer if u sound stupid...i want too talk with smart freaks, not with the dumb ones

on topic: a working first message for me would be something i'm not used to hear...if u can't guess then your not what i'm looking for
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  > Examples of a "non working" first message