Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 235
whats the biggest turn-off on a first date?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
0. Saying she doesn't care where or what we do, but when a normalized/general suggestion comes out, being disheartened, but refuses to say what she'd like... ie turning into a game of 20 questions playing psychic, while repeating she doesn't care.... while still expressing "ehh" on regular suggestions.

1. Being timid/always-asking about me potentially being a player.
2. Expressing anti-guy sentiments
3. Playing the "No, I shouldn't..." with the motions of "...but please, I'm begging you to convince me, because I really want to, but I don't want to take full responsibility for it" for staying out a little later or having a(nother?) glass of beer/wine.
4. Mentioning "when I meet your mom..." or "when you meet my mom..."
5. Despite the casual approach that's been made clear, trying to push for an ASAP relationship (but to be fair, in their minds, they may not be thinking of it that way; just going with the flow of what drives them I guess without realizing it)
6. Throwing clear mixed-signals
 abelian
Msg: 236
whats the biggest turn-off on a first date?
Posted: 8/11/2010 9:27:37 PM
Expecting me to put out just because she paid for dinner.
 Erota
Msg: 237
Posted: 8/11/2010 11:17:11 PM
"When a woman refuses to show respect for the little things like an opened door, or a act of a chivalrous deed. Evey wonder why its a truly dying art these days..
 ILoveFriedEggs
Msg: 238
Posted: 8/12/2010 2:05:07 AM
as the op didn't ask for a list..
umm, i'll say bad breath..oh make that overall hygiene..recall a guy, in his 40s, in front of me in a queue, stunk of i don't know what..just an off smell..probably hadn't washed his clothes..eck.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >