Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 a_vamp
Msg: 137
whats the biggest turn-off on a first date?Page 2 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)

his man boobs are bigger than ur rather impressive ones.

funny......
 denni49
Msg: 154
whats the biggest turn-off on a first date?
Posted: 7/18/2006 4:53:29 PM
i have to be honest and say i have probably made all these mistakes and then some...but im learning.we all put our foot in our mouths some times.worst one by far ive made and still remember it like it happened yestrday.I answerd phone at relitives house a hoarse whispering voice asks for some one not living there , i thought it was a prank call so i whispered back no so and so doesnt live here.they whisper back some more qustions an i repy in the same whispering voice.after hanging up I find out the caller had lost all thier vocal chords because they had cancer. I FELT LIKE A COMPLETE Idiot!!!!!
 lovemeforself
Msg: 156
view profile
History
Posted: 8/18/2006 6:49:18 AM
looking like he just came out the gutter. i was at a gathering my date comes walking through the door and he looked and smelled like he fell off the back of a fecal truck. he was just F***** up so i turned him right around hell he deffanantly was not staying with me it was the funniest s*** i ever saw
 Poet102781
Msg: 158
Posted: 8/18/2006 7:16:35 AM
When she is rude to the waiter/waitress, and only talks about how her jeans match the purse.

When she talks about all the tec. shit that we have today, and how its soo cool.

When she says...." you should invite me somewhere "......WTF?

When the first words out of her mouth is " Lets get drunk and fcuk"....

All of this has happened to me...If I find one more girl like that....im going to go off the deep end
 baited hook
Msg: 170
Posted: 8/22/2006 10:38:06 AM
to many to list but here are a few: bad teeth, smelly breath, uninquisative, confrontational, know it all (cause they just dont know anything) third nipple
 marshw
Msg: 173
Posted: 8/23/2006 6:04:39 AM
For me it's a toss-up between talking about her ex/last boyfriend too much (a mention of it that might be germane to the conversation is one thing, but an indicator of an unhealthy fixation is another) and poor personal hygene. Smokers smell bad.
 HummerNuts
Msg: 176
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:52:19 AM
Over baring men.. men that are far to pushy, there is a line between showing the lady you ar interested in her, body language ect..... and being vulgar, spitting out you wanna f%$#k... there is a way to a woman, and for me, thats not it. The way in would be through intellect, eye contact, honesty and being yourself... cause eventually it will come shine through
 supfreaks
Msg: 180
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2006 9:44:10 AM
insecurity, being too quiet, and not laughing at my jokes...
 Lil Red Riding Hood
Msg: 184
Posted: 8/23/2006 7:14:58 PM
A booger that's sticking out of his nose and every time he inhales and exhales, it shows.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

And don't laugh, I've ran into that three times so far.....hahahaha
 richiig27
Msg: 190
Posted: 8/24/2006 1:38:27 PM
Being late without a courtesy call.
Filthy table manners is right up there
Continuous chatter on how bad Mr X was.
 elenna71
Msg: 196
Posted: 8/26/2006 4:52:24 PM
I remember a first date where at one point I literally wanted to walk away from him. He was so desperate to get a clue that I was interested in him that he was being so awfully childish. Because I didn't respond the way he wanted me to he was implying that I was being too reserved or prudish. My advice for anyone is to just ask. It really works. btw It didn't dawn on me until later that he was trying everything to get my attention. He didn't have to try so hard.
 2manyfrogs
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:14:33 PM
I once went out with a guy that bragged about still wearing the shoes he wore in high school. He was 32 years old. He always wanted to set at home and watch TV, cause it "was cheaper" than the movies.
I hate it when the guy is rude to the waitress or has road rage. You can almost bet he would treat his woman that way, too.
Bad breath, bad teeth, passing gas, dropping his drawers to show you his new "bareness" on the first date, rinsing his retainer in his water glass in a restaurant, making passes at other women, telling you he is falling in love with you, assuming you are his girl from now on, telling you he wants you to meet his parents, not leaving a tip at the restaurant........ I could go on and on....
 BuschBrosFan
Msg: 198
Posted: 8/26/2006 6:41:52 PM
wow.. you girls are making me sound soooooo good. Glad i dont do that sh*t.
 DrWho999
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 11/14/2006 3:13:48 PM
Being late, by far, is the biggest turn off. It just sets the mood for the rest of the evening.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 204
Posted: 11/14/2006 3:21:22 PM
I guesse a bad attitude is one thing that would be an easy turn-off, along with being arrogant and not being genuine.
 marshw
Msg: 205
Posted: 11/14/2006 4:09:57 PM
Bad smells and ugly feet...on any date.
 colt8301
Msg: 206
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:01:46 AM
biege teeth, a whole lot of talking and not really saying anything, witch cackles.
 Chef_Charles
Msg: 207
Posted: 11/15/2006 3:31:09 AM
Dark glasses where I can't see the eyes of the person I am talking to, I know the sun is shinning dear lets go in and play strip poker honest I will still get a thrill out of it inside by the fireplace and the wine and cheese.

Not lettting me know how they really feel about my offbeat off time out of whack sense of time and paradoxical chaos that I call my life.

Informing me by methods subtle and blatant that I am a lower class un-papered half breed from the wrong side of the tracks and I can not even get near them to kiss their hand in a pleased to meet you gesture. I am un-papered, not un skilled, I am a half breed, my MOM and my DAD are half of me, I have no clue where the tracks are wrong in my Little Rock town but if I could be from the wrong side of the tracks, might as well start now.

The tell me they dislike cats, over dogs. I love all animals, but my cat is the BOMB! She answers to her name, eats out of my hand or off my chest, shirt or bear. She is sweet and her picked me not me picked her, I hope to enjoy another decade of her company, you don't like cats, fine we can share a movie, a ride, the time of day, whatever you want. But there will not be a long term life with me, if you don't like my cat.

Charles.
 sexxxygirlie
Msg: 209
Posted: 11/15/2006 9:21:24 PM
lets see.... bad breath, being late, talking on a cell phone all night, getting smashed, talking about an ex all night.... i could keep going but I'll stop at that.
 crazychristy266
Msg: 210
Posted: 11/15/2006 10:39:03 PM
i would say tryin to get in ur pants right away.
 wildpassion
Msg: 216
Posted: 10/29/2007 11:08:37 AM
when a guy reaches over when you have your had ot to shake his and instead he grabs for your ti** . than gets pissed when you tell him you will break his hand and shove it up his as*..... that is always a date ender. lol
 wildpassion
Msg: 220
Posted: 10/29/2007 12:36:42 PM
i went on a date and this guy . hewas like wunderful on the phone everything i could ask for . he was military wich is what i wanted and top it off a navy seal. well we got to the place and we both liked the way each one looked .all of a sudden , he looked at me a said you know i could chop you up right now and throw u in a dumpster and no one would have a clue. i looked at him and stood up and got the fu** out of there.
 beerbag
Msg: 223
Posted: 10/29/2007 3:25:09 PM
Stuck up
No fun
Won't let me grab her tits
Won't let me stare at her tits even though she put them out there on a platter
Too concerned about manners
Won't pay

Oh and also isn't impressed by my reg date or post count on message boards.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >