Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bucsgirl
Msg: 41
MEN !!! What is it that a woman can do to make you guys fall head over heels for them?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
allpleasure Umm except for the blowjob part, couldn't your mother do this for ya?? haha
 blade83p
Msg: 42
MEN !!! What is it that a woman can do to make you guys fall head over heels for them?
Posted: 12/23/2006 11:19:42 AM
umm im sorry but i dont think that is correct for all guys, I know for myself that a honest girl that will not keep secrets. Who will call back when she says so or if she has email, emails to tell a guy that something came up and she couldnt. To me its the little things like in the song by kenny rogers buy her a rose, its just the little things that count the most in life dont have to be always stuck up the others rear. Just show u love the person I mean I have looked for that, where i live for 10 years and havent been able to find it. many people think the sexist jokes are always ok. Well some get offended by them its good if u can take it, but that is not what makes the relationship last. To me its the eyes a whole different language to me, its like a portal to ones soul cause the eyes never lie and to is the most honest thing left in this world.
 Virbuis
Msg: 44
MEN !!! What is it that a woman can do to make you guys fall head over heels for them?
Posted: 12/23/2006 8:54:59 PM
Gotta tag, this. I wil respond later when I get the time.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating and Love Advice  >