Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > So ya wanna be a poet?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 maggietuk
Msg: 51
So ya wanna be a poet?Page 3 of 42    (2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42)
I am not an expert in the writing field but i wrote this and want to share it with you..let me know what you think................

My Love

When I See My Love
I Dream Of Tomorrow
Eyes Shining..Arms Open Wide
Hearts On Fire

Waiting and Wanting to Be One With My Love
A Love I Have Waited for A Lifetime
Yearning For A Love I Couldnt Find
Endless Journeys Searching For You My Love

Today Is Mine
Love Is Ours
Tomorrow is A Dream
We Shall be Together My Love

Forever My Love
Forever Mine
Forever Yours

My Love

Maggie
 angelpurrrrs
Msg: 52
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/10/2005 5:05:15 PM
Smoking is not good,
And it smells quite bad,
But what else can you do,
When the world drives you mad?
Find something to punch,
Like a punching bag,
Or go find someone,
Who wouldn't mind if you nag,
When something really gets on your nerves,
Just let it go,
And find somethin else to do,
And just go with the flow,
But don't think about smoking,
Or lighting one up.
 angelpurrrrs
Msg: 53
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/10/2005 7:27:54 PM
wow nothingheavy, that was a great poem, Im watchin this thread for my chica, mwahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! girlie, when u get here, lol. neways, here's some cheesecake (homemade) and some doughnuts and coffee for all. mwahhhh!!, lil prom wave
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 54
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/11/2005 2:33:17 AM
Thanks for watching my thread chica:) So sweet of you:) Mwah!angelpurrs..you rock Maggietuk...Hi I thought your poem was romantic ,beautiful and excellent Thanks for sharing that with us...Baroness..Ill back ya girl! I think your friend definately should get that poem published..Im wowed by the desrciptive imagery and style of your friends poem.Tell her its amazing:)Angelpurrs..I enjoyed your non smoking /smoking poem :)Thanks girlfriend...6 days and counting:) smoke free woo hoo! Nothingheavy....I have seen love and youve expressed it very elloquently in your poem...Wonderful write..I love your words...Wow..yesterday was a high traffic day for this thread.I hope youll all come back soon and share again:)Excellent writes everyone :D Kat
 lilred1984
Msg: 55
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:33:58 AM
I can feel my heart breaking in two
in case you didn't know its all because of you
You picked me up and threw me down
You made me feel like a clown
You left my heart to forever more burn
With nothing left but death to yearn
But as the years go by
with a broken wing I still can fly
 lilred1984
Msg: 56
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/11/2005 10:34:48 AM
My life is like a butterfly
Soaring wild and free
Why, oh tell me why
Must I run into a tree
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 57
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/11/2005 11:43:06 AM
ms kitty purr........I really enjoyed your poems espescially the last "butterfly one" It was short precise and spoke volumes...very cool:) I also love the diversity in your writing styel...2 very different subjects..Nice job..hope toi see ya here again soon.... Hi leanhaunshee....Nice to see you and Im glad you like this thread:)I actually started it to give people a place to kick back relax and have fun with writing,and for new writers to post their stuff as well:)I actually have another thread in the forums thats been around a wee bit longer LOL "Everyone else is doin it I want a thread too lol"For those of you that didnt know...yep..thats my thread hehe:)Anyway,Im really glad you posted here and I love reading all types of poems...They dont have to be cheery all the time...Great write....Thanks everyone for stopping by,and I hope everybody enjoys their sunday....Relaxation woo hoo! Kat/ previously known as "fellfromheaven":)
 angelpurrrrs
Msg: 58
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:33:13 AM
that was good nothingheavy, hope to also see you stop by my thread, Poetry Collection Had that thread up for a while, lol.
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 59
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/12/2005 10:38:57 PM
I absolutely love all of you sharing your thoughts,poems ect in here..great writes everyone...Thanks for watching my threads Ali.Im feeling pretty under the weather but Ill be back as soon as I can with more personal comments...hugs and thanks for stopping by yall,Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 60
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/13/2005 10:24:34 AM
K Im back to give a little more personal commentary...Sorry about my last post guys..I was just feeling kinda crappy yesterday...:P Ridergrrrl...I thought your poem was very expressive and the concept behind it was very cool as well.Great work! Ali Kat...Thanks for watching my threads hon:)Mwah! Angelpurrs...Thanks for stopping by to promote your thread...LMAO..Im kidding:)Love ya girlfriend..mwah! Your thread does rock and I hope people do check it out. Nothingheavy....Your poem,the way you play around with words in such unique ways,weaving them in different tapestries and patterns...In a multiplicity of different arrangements..Im just amazed at your writes.You remind me so much of a friend Ive known for about 10 yrs..:) Fleure:)How are you?Your poem was brilliant...even in the midst of its moving sadness there was a twinge of hope..I really enjoyed it..Hope to see more from all of you:)Thanks so much for stopping by,and have an excellent evening...Lil prom wave hehe,kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 61
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 3:41:06 AM
Nothingheavy....I really enjoyed this write alot too.I love the way you arent afraid to express yourself and whats on your mind.You are such a joy to have around the forums:)I love your words,and your last poem was amazing.. Have a great day all:)See ya around,Kat
 carribeanking7
Msg: 62
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 4:05:51 AM
Posted By: ms_kitty_prrr on 9/11/2005 648 PM
Subject: So ya wanna be a poet?
Soaring wild and free
Why, oh tell me why
Must I run into a tree

Straighten up and fly right
your wings will set you free
fly with all your might
but in George of the jungle's words...watch out for that.....................TREE
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 63
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 4:28:35 AM
Carribean...Ive said it before and Ill say it again..... You Rock and you look like the rock too...lol Mwah!Love ya,Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 64
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 1:30:30 PM
Nothing new eh?LOL Mwah yall:) Just thought id check :D
 angelpurrrrs
Msg: 65
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 6:54:22 PM
Hehehe, so there is nothing new
That was posted here,
But I thought I would drop off
Some of my poemish cheer
I am feeling light as a feather
As if my heart had wings
Because I know
What true love brings
I seemed to have found
Someone but not from here
But I will always be around
Sending everyone my cheer.

Mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! love ya girlie
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 66
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:33:21 PM
I love you too hon:)yay ..Im going to read your email now:)
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 67
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/15/2005 7:57:38 AM
Morning kiddies...pretty soon well be celebrating 100 posts in here.... Its been very cool to se so many new faces in the poetry forums.There are so many talented people here its unbeliveable.Thanks for sharing all your poems and thoughts with all of us..Mwah and have a great day,Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 68
So ya wanna be a poet?(yall are awesome:D
Posted: 9/15/2005 8:01:06 AM
dolly pops...hey There:) You snuck in while I was posting....What powerful words from you! Great to see you here for the first time.I was just talking about how amazed I am at all the talented people here in the poetry forums...You are an excellent example of that.Looks like youve been writing a long time.Thanks so much for contributing and if you ever find your way over to my other poetry thread...feel free to contribute there too.:)Hugs and hope to see you back here soon,Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 69
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/15/2005 8:29:32 AM
nothinheavy....woot woot...Congratulations ..youre the 100th poster! Im not sure what youve won....but Ill get back to you:)Ohhh wait...I know...A Cherry cheescake.. once a week for a year! Enjoy! I could totally relate to the poem you contributed.Its interesting what some like to label as "friendship" at times and how were better off without their definition of it in our lives...Thanks so much for stoppin in and helping me celebrate the 100th post:)You rock! Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 70
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:10:20 PM
Elvisgoth...That pic reminds me of the finnesse shampoo commercials"Those fingers in your hair"lol " Nothinheavy...Im glad you like the cheesecake idea...Mind if i have a bite?have a great day yall and thanks for stoppin in.I look forward to seeing more from everyone:)Hugs all around,Kat
 carribeanking7
Msg: 71
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:33:30 PM
Elvis looks like a cute hairy Yoda
 carribeanking7
Msg: 72
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/15/2005 11:39:40 PM
Yep right after we have Layla....
she will have my eyes and your nose ...how purdy
 carribeanking7
Msg: 73
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/16/2005 12:21:42 AM
There was this little girl named Layla
Her eyes brighter than stars
her smile like her mommy Lisa
she loved taking rides in cars

she was as pretty as her daddy
and as naughty as her mommy
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 74
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:02:09 AM
dolly pops...... awesome!Loved it! Carribean and my onlline wifey,Portugese mommie...No baby making in my thread Can I be the God Mother for Layla since yall figured it all out in here..Oh and if you guys adopt elvis goth...Ill be his too if you want I love you guys...Mwah!Kat
 ~SpiffyKat~
Msg: 75
So ya wanna be a poet?
Posted: 9/16/2005 2:16:11 PM
LOL Your generosity is much appreciated Nothinheavy:)

Your poem was very...lets just say....are you sure you were um....talking ...about hiking?I got the feeling and I mean feeling ROFL it may have been something else..In any case excellent write..I could really feel your words...Ok Im leaving Have a great night:)all,Kat
Show ALL Forums  > Poems And Quotes  > So ya wanna be a poet?