Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Chickadee254
Msg: 44
Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???Page 6 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
No. Nope. Nada. Non. (wouldn't take the one word 'no' answer)
 MsMicki
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???
Posted: 9/21/2009 5:48:57 PM
Do I like big trucks..........yes
Do they turn me on.......only if I'm sitting on the hood feeling the vibrations!
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 46
Posted: 9/21/2009 5:51:25 PM
Absolutely not, ever. Turn off if anything, truck drivers seem to have a common mentality that I avoid.

No group of people have a "common mentality". Not because of their vehicle choice. Not because of their job. Not because of their skin color. Not because of their gender. Your comment is moronic and bigoted... (And yes, I realize it's also 4 years old.)

not even a little..it seems like the big trucks are always the one riding my butt when I'm riding my motorcycle!

Maybe they just look closer, because they are bigger.

HarDayKnight
Msg: 47
Posted: 9/21/2009 6:31:37 PM
Umm...yah they do. I live with those freaks every day! I don't blame her one bit!

I've been driving professionally for 20 years now, and most of the guys I know who do it, don't behave in any way that would be frowned upon if it were the "common mentality" of the profession. People don't notice you if you're doing things correctly. It's the small percentage of jackasses that are all too visible that give trucking a bad rep. You're hanging with the wrong crowd if you don't know this.

size matters after all......

I agree 100% with the words you've spoken, though our intended meanings may be completely different.
 Ependa
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:19:37 PM
I've got this one fellas...

LEAD...FOLLOW...OR GET THE F**K OUT OF THE WAY!!!

Comin through..

Right, this is a f*ing ignorant mentality..On a 2 lane road, where the truck could easily pass, and the bike is going over the speed limit to begin with...and you know what , even if that wasn't the case...riding up someone's azz while you're driving is a knee-jerk, immature, over-compensating, dumb azz, bully mentality--that gets people killed. And doing that to a motorcycle?? Ridiculous. Just f*ing pass or slow the f* down until you can. Self-entitled much????

I've been driving professionally for 20 years now, and most of the guys I know who do it, don't behave in any way that would be frowned upon if it were the "common mentality" of the profession. People don't notice you if you're doing things correctly. It's the small percentage of jackasses that are all too visible that give trucking a bad rep. You're hanging with the wrong crowd if you don't know this.

I couldn't agree more with this...I was answering this question in terms of those over-sized big boy toys that yuppies drive around jacked up in the city to make themselves feel more macho or something...they are the only ones (and to be fair, only a small percentage of them have the mentality that the cowboy expressed) I take exception to. I also do a lot of long and short road trips..and of course you deal with, run into, drive with the big rig truckers alot.They've never been anything but safe and courteous that I've seen...If anything, they get cut off, ridden up too close on ,etc by cars that don't seem to know better.

To lighten it a little bit..my new tag holder for my Harley reads ...

If you can read this

...pull my hair

If that doesn't work, I'm going to flag them down and knock the crap out of them.

Only kidding..just a little humor...it seems to be the mentality these guys have.

Wooosah =)

whytwater
Msg: 49
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:21:43 PM

I think I might buy a Jeep. The old style Jeep that you can remove the doors, the back and the top.

Uhhh, I drive a Wrangler, Sahara, everything comes off, and neither of us are all that old.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/21/2009 8:37:58 PM
My standard answer is - yes, if the guy driving is cute. Otherwise, the truck parked alone with no one in it might be more interesting.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 51
Posted: 9/21/2009 11:26:35 PM
^^^^I think some women love muscle cars. You just have to find those ladies to see what the actual affect is.

I wouldn't say they turn me on, but I feel silly with men in cars for some reason. I'm definitely a Harley girl and I suppose I'm also a truck girl as well.
 whytwater
Msg: 52
Posted: 9/22/2009 9:09:31 AM

To lighten it a little bit..my new tag holder for my Harley reads ...
If you can read this

...pull my hair

Sexiest, most playful thing I've read in, well, way too long. Lighten things up? Right on!!!! And with that particular spin? Ohhhhhhhh, yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhh.

well Ive got a 2008 dodge cummin's thats lifted, and my 2002 is getting bagged and bodydropped for truck shows, then I have the two muscle cars..

Road terrorist. Lol

OP, I just offer fun, in all its forms, to lure the doe from the woods. Never occurred to me that a woman might actually be stimulated by some jacked up, tricked out HE-Wheels, and I probably wouldn't want that kinda lady, anyhow. Monster trucks? I don't think so.
 RealCountry64
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/22/2009 12:55:24 PM
Silly boys, trucks are for girls!!! Yes, I like guys who drive trucks but if they don't who cares? I have my own!!! And the bigger the truck just means you can pull a bigger horse trailer!!!
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 54
Posted: 9/22/2009 4:05:28 PM

what about muscle cars? lol.. I have a 89 Mustang 331 stroker, and a '00 camaro z28 ls1

Same thing. If the guy driving is cute, then I'm interested. Otherwise I'll be into the car itself, and other than wanting to have one of my own, it won't make much difference.
 MGoBlue4U
Msg: 55
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:08:14 AM

What I mean by uneducated?
Well, ever notice the lack of trucks in university parking lots?

Sure, students are poor!

Pretty rare to come across a truck driving doctor or PhD as well.d them

Not where I live. Most drive 4x4's (pickups, Hummers etc), some in addition to their sports car.
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/23/2009 9:47:28 AM

Really...you must not spend much time on the CB!

No. I don't. That's the idiot box. You get to listen to the same 5 or 6 idiots for miles (or all night long, if you're trashy enough to listen to one while you're in a truck stop) making the rest of us look like a bunch of idiots too by association. You don't strike me as particularly bright or knowledgeable on the subject, so I'll not be discussing it further with you. It's a bit off the original topic anyway.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 57
Posted: 9/23/2009 12:58:56 PM
Lifted trucks with big tires mean the same thing to me as balding men in Corvettes and Porsches...small penises.

Sorry, but that's what me and all my girlfriends say and laugh about every time we see one. Yes, it's a stereotype, but it's funny as hell.

Beth
 eeeo4U
Msg: 58
view profile
History
Posted: 9/23/2009 4:01:22 PM
Hmmm....

I kinda like my Dodge Cummins and my Corvette and my Challenger too, so not only am I some kind of eco-criminal but underendowed as well. My only question is "Who peeked?"
 Ependa
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/23/2009 5:18:09 PM

GEEZE, LADY...it was just a joke! You know...ha ha ha. Don't split your coconut over it!

Wow, oopsie, my apologies..I really did think you were serious...

We do have our share of people who think exactly the way you joked about in Utah..it's the wost state I've seen for people not seeing motorcycles or not being safe around them & it gets people killed all the time..

Peace
 867love
Msg: 60
Posted: 9/24/2009 3:20:53 PM
Were all thinking it whenever we see a guy driving a tricked big truck (he's overcompensating for his short cummings) i even snicker when i overhear a woman say quietly to her friend, when a big truck passes "hes probibly got a small dick
The best car i ever saw for gettin pussy was a friends older brothers 1971 black dodge challenger. we barrowed it one weekend, -score! score! score! score!
 tallshyman
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2009 11:20:08 AM
I Drive a 2002 nissan fronter 2x4 2.4 engine and women seem to like it.
 Nerdhead26
Msg: 62
Posted: 9/26/2009 1:53:17 PM
Nope.
They're looking at your truck or car because it's a nice truck or car and it catches everyone's attention.
they're not looking at you. they may catch a glimpse of the lucky sob driving it. but that's it... they're probably wishing they had your car but not you. women don't get turned on and wet by simply noticing your nice car. lol c'mon fo real?.
 CCsMom
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/26/2009 9:44:34 PM
Turn me on...I dont think so.

Make me take a 2nd, possibly a 3rd look if he has a sexy ride.... Oh yeah!

The most disappointing thing though, is when I pull my huge SUV up next to a big truck and glance over to see a fat ugly old man smoking a cigar. Gross!! And not at all what I was expecting. Such a let down.

Silly boys, trucks are for girls!
 Will Fly for Food
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2009 12:01:13 AM
Surely, this can't be a serious question?
 serenity0202
Msg: 65
Posted: 9/27/2009 8:43:35 AM
In a word "NO"

Who cares???
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 66
Posted: 10/5/2009 3:23:35 PM
I had pictures of cars hanging on my walls long before I ever noticed women. I find it interesting that women would think the cars I choose to buy are in any way related to them, or anything else other than my own desire to own a car that appeals to my personal love of automobiles. I know there are men that buy cars for their appeal to the opposite sex, but most of us do not. The reason why many of us do not drive expensive cars before we reach middle age, is because most of us can't afford them before then.

Some women are interested in cars the same way I am. Some of them gauge the wealth of the driver by what he drives and are drawn by that (or repulsed). Many do not care at all. Others play the sour grapes game... (His penis is probably small. He's compensating.) They recognize (subconsciously) that if a man does buy a car with the intent of attracting women with it, then she probably isn't attractive enough to be the woman he's trying to attract.
 WalkingInLondon
Msg: 67
Posted: 10/5/2009 8:23:10 PM
I like muscle cars, I want a corvette for myself, I used to drive a 68 GTO, restored to perfect factory condition, it was my pride and joy. But I swear, around here, the guys with the tricked out big trucks, and the guys with the corvettes are the losers...I know them personally, went to high school with them, and believe me, they have nothing to offer a woman but a ride in the vehicle.

Beth
 JWG86
Msg: 68
Posted: 10/5/2009 11:36:58 PM
Not a lady, but I live in the south and am here to say that plenty of women get excited by them for whatever reason. Basically, it's a country-boy status symbol. Kindof like anyone else having a nice house or a porsche, or whatever.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Do Big Trucks turn on the Ladies???