Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 dragonbytes
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Do men get off on crazy women?Page 3 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
This thread reminds me of a TV show.

She's the One
Season 7 | Episode 9

Robert's new girlfriend is perfect. Pretty, smart, funny, nice, and sexy. But Ray finds out something: She eats flies. How can Ray make Robert believe him?

https://forums.plentyoffish.com/threadlevel.aspx?postID=1842132&ref=0&PageIndex=6
===============================================
The new GF has 100s of frogs in her bedroom and all around her bed. Robert climbs out the bedroom window to get away.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 140
Do men get off on crazy women?
Posted: 4/2/2016 9:24:36 AM
^^^^
Too bad it was television.

I think a turd on a saucer on her nightstand and some chop sticks would have driven the message home too.
 FullMoonGuy
Msg: 141
Posted: 4/2/2016 9:38:38 AM

I don't have the patience for crazy.
 Maleman999
Msg: 142
Posted: 4/2/2016 10:54:42 AM
If a guy goes after a crazy woman, at least they would have something in common-the crazy part.
 Ouija2025
Msg: 143
Posted: 4/2/2016 1:08:50 PM
Depends the type of crazy
Not like people wear signs announcing it
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 144
Posted: 4/2/2016 1:14:37 PM
My version of crazy wouldn't perhaps be technically crazy by a professional standard , I mean more like irrational, erratic, too much baggage, passive aggressive type crazy.

Borderline schizo . One day happy, the next day...wtf happened ? Who ARE you ?

Making mountains out of molehills because they just looooooooooooooooooooove, love, love, LOVE .....D R A M A

....been with those types and in all honesty, don't ask me why, they were the best in bed
 xsPuRx
Msg: 145
Posted: 4/2/2016 11:42:56 PM
OP: Nope I avoid them like the plaque. While sometimes in some cases a "good" kind of crazy that is like an adventurous type is perfectly okay. Anyone who is completely nuts. Alarm bels go off. Than again I guess it depends on the guys intentions. If they are looking to commit to someone long term or forever. Than a crazy person is probably not long term material lol.

Honestly I wouldn't change who you are to attract anyone. Be yourself. Someone will like you. For you, and if not. my favorite saying is "It's their problem not mine" :D The truth is if you're really looking for someone special you won't meet that person by pretending.
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 146
Posted: 4/3/2016 12:50:09 AM

....been with those types and in all honesty, don't ask me why, they were the best in bed.

Maybe you're one of those people who is drawn to "the forbidden"? Regardless, it's probably all in the head. (Har har.)
 Ouija2025
Msg: 147
Posted: 4/3/2016 5:40:47 AM
One persons crazy prolly another Love of their Life.
I like some drama.
Some people just push others emotional buttons.. but they would be fine with someone else.
There's even an expression in french I think for it.. like if 2 people never met certain events wouldn't occur.
My ill MH clients are usually too medicated or haunted to engage in a relationship.
Only an hour Walts.. I might have to rethink that " fishing" trip
Yea, I'd rather some drama than bland. Like that C Rock routine about white ppl having sex :/
 PirateJohn09
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2016 12:01:33 PM
"Crazy" isn't exactly a specific descriptor. One person's "crazy" is another person's treasure.

My wife was bipolar and had emotional issues that she worked through with therapy. I often had to listen to her going off on incoherent rants that were triggered by stress. Those rants often involved her saying things like, "you shouldn't be with me. I'm too f---ed up."

But those were few and far between. She was also a kind, caring, intelligent, passionate woman whom I still love very much and wouldn't trade my marriage with her for anything in the world. If I hadn't lost her to stomach cancer, she'd still be here with me and I'd happily put up with the occasional craziness because the good days tremendously outweighed the bad ones.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2016 9:34:33 PM
if you have male friends that have friendzoned you and gone for the crazy ones it is because of the sex and the chemistry happening.
Like many women go for the bad boys, so it is that men do the same. They like living on the edge, being on their toes and the roller coaster ride. It is sexciting. However whether they actually want to marry these people and have a family, maybe not. You may be too laid back in relationships and the guys don't feel they are really needed or wanted. They may also be a little bored with it all, sooner or later... Who knows?? We don't know you or how you are sexually.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2016 9:37:14 PM
It is true that those with mental issues can be promiscuous and uninhibited sexually but would you really want them for a life partner and parent of y our children?? Hopefully by the time we are in our thirties we become a bit more mature about all that. There are those that are exciting lovers but not always the ones you want to take home to meet the family.
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 5/7/2016 9:46:23 PM
I am sure there are plenty of beautiful women and men who are not crazy, in Hollywood...... As for being "certified lunatics", it is because of the drugs and substances they are taking, I would say. I know that if I find a guy crazy ui.e. threatening, it would not matter how hot looking he is, he would be gone. Bu the word "crazy" is often bandied around and can mean different things to different people.
 kalasmontreal
Msg: 152
Posted: 5/21/2016 4:37:24 PM
Yes we prefer crazy than someone who is cold, uninterested and so on
 LetitiaLeGrande
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2016 7:42:44 PM
"Crazy" can be interesting and stimulating and the bad boy and the bad girl attraction is that it is like living on the edge and makes you feel alive, a little fearful and angry..... which can be a turn on.....humans are complex....the trick is to have an affair with that kind but don't marry and raise a family with them.......
 Whatsamattababy
Msg: 154
Posted: 5/21/2016 7:56:54 PM

but don't marry and raise a family with them.......

Precisely. Get off ON crazy women; not IN them ;)
 cooldog65
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 5/21/2016 9:08:35 PM

Precisely. Get off ON crazy women; not IN them ;)

Giving her a pearl necklace or a string of pearls is much cheaper than a baby.
 Strider324
Msg: 156
Posted: 5/22/2016 9:57:02 AM
I hate to admit it but it turns out I do get off on crazy. 2 separate experiences. One, an alcoholic, nymphomaniac narcissist. Sexual chemistry was off the hook. Did everything, everywhere, anytime.

2nd was a 62 year old bipolar that looked like 30. Bringing me to ecstasy one minute, accusing me of being Black Ops the next. It was Mr Toads Wild Ride.

Talk about good news, bad news. :(
 ThatGirlNamedAlli
Msg: 157
Posted: 5/25/2016 4:12:14 PM
I think often crazy women, the ones drama driven, are also really hot. So yeah, guys do get off on them.
 Inner_Gorilla
Msg: 159
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:17:06 AM
Of course I get off on crazy women. To start with I am a crazy person myself. And they would have to be totally crazy to be with me to begin with. But what is required is a special type of crazy that creates incompatibilities. I did the bipolar thing. Not again.

What you want is that her issues complement your issues and you're both happy dealing with them.
 ThroatLozenge
Msg: 160
Posted: 5/26/2016 8:46:02 AM

What you want is that her issues complement your issues and you're both happy dealing with them.

+1

I'll accept her chain smoking on the patio while I get blitzed on the couch.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 161
Posted: 5/26/2016 9:10:41 AM
"The sexual tension, and the sex that followed, was absolutely explosive. Took a while for me to fully get her out of my system."

That's because trying to quit someone that knows how to push those buttons is no different than quitting a drug addiction. You know it's bad for you but you also know it can make you feel so damn good !

It's a good thing drugs can't call you up and put on a sexy, seductive voice to tempt you , isn't it ?
 Perspektiv
Msg: 162
Posted: 6/14/2016 8:37:41 PM
Men who have a history of dating psychotic women, have underlying issues, which are driving them to seek this type of woman.

This could go as far back as childhood trauma, or simply a role model which heavily disappointed them, making them seek those very (subconsciously) traits in a partner. Essentially, where this level of treatment, is their normalcy.

So, long story short. The apple doesn't usually fall far from the tree, if your guy friends are habitually seeking the "crazies".

You'd want to avoid a man who doesn't learn from their mistakes.

I think crazy women are great for flings, hookups or anything superficial. Its essentially, short lived, but very passionate, with tons of drama and fighting.

Depending on where one is in life--this may make them feel alive. Ironically enough, this is what will send you to an early grave, if you keep seeking it, well in your 40's or older.

I'm sorry, but if you thrive on this type of drama beyond your 30's--you love it just as much as the "psychotic" woman you're with.

So no. Not all men love crazy women. Damaged men who need help, do.
 NYCKOSI
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/2/2016 5:46:12 PM
:catsmodhammer:

how many cats must a woman have to qualify as crazy?
 green0eye0girl
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/3/2016 4:17:53 AM
I guess I don't have the good kind of crazy. A guy I talked to said all women are crazy and all men are ***holes, pretty much. I've had guys say they don't want a girlfriend because they hate drama, then they are the ones lying creating the drama.
Show ALL Forums  > Over 30  >