Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Things I've learned while I was drunk....      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 149
Things I've learned while I was drunk....Page 23 of 28    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28)
no matter how old i get i still make the same stuped mistakes when i have had tooooo much to drink
 whenyer_strange
Msg: 150
Things I've learned while I was drunk....
Posted: 11/15/2006 8:04:11 PM
That I can't keep a Linux Network up and running when drunk no matter how many commands I can slur out. They just don't appear on the screen right....they tend to match my slurring. There need to be a Drunk Shell.
 sass393
Msg: 151
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2006 1:21:28 AM
It's impossible to find a key in the sand in the middle of the night while drunk.

It's next to impossible to find & chase a black dog after sharing a bottle of tequilla with 2 friends at 4am.

a real friend will help you clean up the vomit the next day.

subtle_savage
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 2:45:22 AM
^^^^

asking...oh, I'm a-asking
 Jeopardy_Junkie
Msg: 153
view profile
History
Posted: 12/14/2006 7:34:23 AM
When you are on medication that says "Do not consume Alcohol with this Medication".....

DO NOT CONSUME ALCOHOL WITH THIS MEDICATION!!!!

JJ

friends and more friends!
Msg: 154
Posted: 12/15/2006 10:49:54 AM
The top "dumbest thing" I believe I have ever done while drinking was....(this is classic)
This one night a longggg time ago, I was over at a friends place where she was hosting a great party...She lived in a townhouse/condo whatever those kinds of places are where all doors leading into a living space all look the same and there close together...
Anyhow, I went out on the front sidewalk well into the party, to get some air, and have a smoke...by this time I was HAMMERED! Anyhow, after spending probably close to an hour outside, talking to people passing by, listening to music pounding thru the street...I decided it was time to go back inside the apt, and be social....
Well I must have turned myself around somehow, ended up going into another living space, finding NO ONE was in the living room, music was off, food was put away, I naturally thought everyone in the party was playing a trick on me (cause usually I am the trickster, so there getting back at me)....So I go walking thru the house looking for any sort of life, thinking WOW there good, NO Sound at all... lol...basement, backyard, bathroom...Then I got to the upstairs walked into a bedroom where a couple was sound asleep....I just about S*it my pants, as I then realized that it had all hit me, that I was in the wrong apt....LMAO! So I snuck out FAST and locked the door behind me!!! When I think back on that time....I could of gotten myself shot!!! LMAO! What a night, what a night.....
 friends and more friends!
Msg: 155
Posted: 12/15/2006 10:53:35 AM
....(I forgot to add this to the end of my post cause I was AGAIN laughing so hard at my stunt) I've learned if you GET TRASHED at a party where all doors leading into the living space look the same...When going outside drop a trail of smarties so you can follow them back up to the RIGHT door when you are done....*giggle*
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 157
Posted: 12/16/2006 10:57:23 AM
do not do shots then talk to the female coworker you hate the rest of the year at the office christmas party.getting yelled at the next morning in the bosses office with a hangover is not fun.
 NinaPriscilla
Msg: 158
Posted: 12/17/2006 8:54:10 AM
NEVER EVER carry all the cash you have on you by the end of the night IT'S GONE

bouncers dont want you to hit on them

if you get into a bar fight, make sure your ACTUALLY HITTING the person

eating seafood + drinking vodka = bad times

running in heels IS NOT GOOD

riding on the hood of a car isnt a smart idea

NEVER try to have a 3sum w/ your best friend b/c you think she likes you
 mitch in tampa
Msg: 159
Posted: 1/12/2007 10:03:52 PM
This one comes from a friend of mine who claims he has done it..........

"No amount of alcohol that has been bought for you and drank by you can ever justify having a one-night stand with Rosanne Barr!"

I asked him if he wanted me to send him somewhere to be castrated. He's still thinking about it.
 majicman_me
Msg: 160
Posted: 1/14/2007 3:25:07 PM
Dam straight thats why we have coloured money good one thanx fer the laugh
 majicman_me
Msg: 161
Posted: 1/14/2007 3:28:50 PM
Either is pulling your friend behind a mountain bike in a childs cart after they stooped laughing the police took us away for a nite on the city
 slow_hand_001
Msg: 162
Posted: 1/14/2007 6:21:11 PM
Whatever you do.....DO NOT COOK. If Taco Bell is closed, swing by the supermarket for a microwaveable meal.

Many years ago, I decided to make some chicken after a night of boozing. My chosen method was to boil the chicken till it was cooked then season it and bake it to crispness. I consider myself quite the chef. Indeed I am on emerils speed dial....anyway... during the boil I fell asleep and all the water evaporated. Now it was just chicken on a dry pot. Emeril would frown on this type of thing. This must have gone on for quite a while. Next thing I know there is an anoying alarm ( thank god for smoke detectors ) and my chest seemed to be on fire. I woke up and my apartment was completely engulfed in smoke. Could not see even a few inches in fron of me. I quickly removed the pot and opened my windows. I covered myself with a blanket and fell back to sleep. In my boozed state I did not consider smoke inhalation a dangerous thing. Next thing I know someone is tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes and the first thing I see is an axe. I thought that a murderer was in my apartment ready to dismember me and add me to his shrine. I started looking for a way to defend myself then realized it was the fire department. One of my dastardly neighbours had called in the massive smoke coming out of my windows. I was ordered out without being alowed to put on anything ( I was in my underwear ). My apartment building had been evacuated and my lovely neighbours clapped and hoorayed seeing that I was alive. Some of them by their looks had been secretly hoping I had suffered the same fate as Lot's wife. It was middle of winter and there was massive shrinkage standing out there in my underwear. Some of my neighbours never forgave me for making them stand out there at 4 in the morning in the middle of a Nebraska Winter.
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 163
Posted: 1/14/2007 10:01:20 PM
that women I call at 2 in the morning do not believe me when I say that I just want to come over and talk.
 ally21
Msg: 164
Posted: 4/30/2007 8:16:20 PM
you are not the best dancer or singer after a few rounds.. no matter what song they play... lol
 nikkih25
Msg: 165
Posted: 5/4/2007 8:19:26 PM
....that Jack Daniels really is the ultimate panty remover, (for both males and females)
....that Tequila makes your gay best friend straight....
....it's never a good idea to take eight people home in your Hyundai
Accent...eventhough three of them can fit in the trunk....
....that kaluah and malibu does not make a good coconut ice capptini...
....that if you can't beer bong....and you know you can't...do not try to show up your
best friend's little brother....(the "little brother" in question is of legal drinking
age...just soo much younger than me)
....that you can drink Tequila sunrises til sunrise....but don't add straight shots....
....that if your friend says, "Watch this! It's gonna be really funny...." and then giggles
maliciously...you should run....
....that very large girl who's foot you stepped on....really is going to try and kill you....
unless you buy her a drink.....
....standing behind your best friend shouting obscenities is not the definition of having
their back....especially if you started it....
....if you push a girl down the stairs and she cuts her head open...the cops don't care if
she started it.....

These are just a few things I've learned....

P.S. it was my friend behind me telling me she had my back!!! I was sober....she was not...
 ramong941
Msg: 166
Posted: 5/5/2007 12:22:05 AM
-Dont get confortable when you lay on the floor because you will fall asleep.
-Dont tell someone to only let you drink x number of shots and then get pissed cuz they wont let you drink anymore, just as you said
-Swimming isnt a good idea.
 mark45424
Msg: 167
Posted: 5/26/2007 2:10:42 AM
If you pass out at a bus stop on a busy main road, you will wake up to see:
1 firetruck
1 ambulance
2 police cars
a bunch of guys in uniform looking at you smiling,
and one EMT saying," hey, buddy, we got a report of a "dead man in a bus stop"...

and if you are nice to them they will help you find your friends apartment, which you couldn't find because you were too drunk to see, and decided to rest in the bus stop...

( the apartment was right behind the bus stop !!!)

Funniegurl
Msg: 168
Posted: 5/26/2007 7:17:20 AM
Just what I needed a great laugh to start my day...

I've learned that absolutely everything is dangerous when you're drunk!
 Strange Days
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 6/8/2007 10:07:55 AM
"Dead is the drunkest you can get..."- The Rheostatics
 curlygrl
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Posted: 6/13/2007 9:37:55 AM
Things I have learned while I was drunk-

The floor moves when I walk all by itself-
I should not walk anywhere except to my bedroom - I tend to get lost.
Drinking games are not my friends -
My friends exploit me-
Mexican food taste really bad the second time around-
Shots are for drinking not for throwing
Pizza taste really good at 2 o'clock in the morning
People in clubs stare
Watching Tv and the room spinning at the same time does not work out
There are alot of attractive men in this world
Flirting with the bartender only gets you banned and a phone number
I have problems with my vision
Laughter is not always the best medicine
The bathroom floor is amazingly always cool at any given time of the season
Do not play drinking games with your friends unless you absolutely understand the rules-
Five inch heels dont cut it-
A good breeze from off the ocean can mysteriously rip your clothes off-
which leads to finding out that sand is not your friend.
 London Lass 59
Msg: 171
Posted: 6/13/2007 9:43:18 PM
Things I have learnt when I am drunk......Do not start an IV, do not draw blood, do not do CPR, do not operate any electrical machinery ie defibrillator, do not pass go, coz if you do you will fall down!!! lol
 JUSTINBOY88
Msg: 172
Posted: 6/16/2007 8:07:32 PM
Never take a lady you have just started dating to a college bar where they are having a catholic school girl costume night and try to have a conversation.To many ways to yourself in trouble with your eyes and comments about things around you.
 saddleupnow
Msg: 173
view profile
History
Posted: 6/17/2007 4:41:38 PM
HOW ABOUT ANY THING THAT REQUIRES AN AMBULANCE TO BE ON STAND-BY AND LATER A FRIEND THAT IS NOT AS SMART AS YOU SAYS WHAT THE H@LL WERE YOU THINKING IS NOT A GOOD IDEA.
 countrypicker
Msg: 175
view profile
History
Posted: 11/28/2008 2:43:49 PM
try the ones going in too.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  > Things I've learned while I was drunk....