Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TheCaptainOfFun
Msg: 60
Way to a womans heart..Page 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Money Money Money Money Money

And Be Nice...
 Cynderella
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 10/17/2007 10:06:26 PM
Enchant my soul
 Cynderella
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Way to a woman's heart..
Posted: 10/17/2007 11:00:31 PM
^^^This is true for poems are words spoken from the soul...
 Desi1955
Msg: 67
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 10/19/2007 9:39:43 AM

I tend to agree. Problem is most people can't handle it. I am more impressed with
a man's character than the bulge in his wallet or the bulge in his pants. IMO, men who
feel the need to display their acquisition of 'things' are usually lacking in the character
dept.

I agree, Elle. I don't need a man's money or car; I've got my own, thank you. Character, integrity, honesty and him WANTING to be in a relationship enough to make a little effort is plenty for me.
 OutMind
Msg: 68
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 10/19/2007 10:16:14 AM
Take her to the humane society. Let her play with the puppies. Get her one.
 marshw
Msg: 69
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 10/19/2007 1:17:12 PM
I just walk in, lick my eybrows and let nature take its course. lol
Seriously though, it's not that tough. It's a simple 3 step process.
1. Be completely genuine. Don't go layin' a line of BS on them because they will smell it from the git-go.
2. Be present. Pay attention to what they're saying when they speak instead of day dreaming about getting their top off.
3. Be In-the-moment. Wake up and take notice of the world around you. Experience life!
Who could resist that?
A good sense of humor, good hygene and good manners are always a plus.
 TheCaptainOfFun
Msg: 72
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 3/16/2008 3:18:51 PM
jkj;j;jj;jjkkjlklj
 4realgurl
Msg: 74
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 3/17/2008 4:36:36 PM
the way to my heart, is to make me feel safe protected and like u cant keep ur hands off me....i luv my forehead and nose kissed too, he does that stuff, ILL KEEP HIM

holla
carly
 moniquesc
Msg: 77
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 3/18/2008 7:39:37 AM
Making me laugh
Making me feel special
Being understanding and kind towards others
Being a great kisser
 heaight
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 3/18/2008 7:48:16 AM
the way to her heart? um
u have to go through ur wallet first.
 Cynderella
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/20/2008 8:02:08 AM
Start at my toes and work your way up!!!

I will let you know when you get there!
 c_deacon
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/20/2008 8:29:02 AM
Treat her the way you like to be treated, only with the feminine side added in, so that she knows that you mean it......

Most women want some form of romance added to their every day lives in order to know that they are special, not only to you, but to themselves too....

Just my opinion.......
 BlondeBallerina
Msg: 83
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/20/2008 11:23:57 AM
It's never going to be the same for every woman. But to cover our asses, I'm going to say be yourself.

But honestly, I'd rather talk to a guy I had nothing in common with and argue then talk to a guy who said something, found out I didn't agree, and changed his mind to make him look good.
Seriously boys, looking up our favourite band to see our music taste is one thing, buying every CD we've ever enjoyed and throwing out all your old stuff is another.
 itsjustme328
Msg: 86
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/20/2008 1:51:44 PM
For me it's pretty basic..... Be yourself. Be patient. Talk to me and connect with me intellectually and emotionally and do it often. There's a fine line between maintaining the contact to the point where I'm always left wanting more and calling so much (several times a day) that I start to wonder if I have a stalker on my hands. LOL I'm a sucker for a sexy voice, too....that never hurts! If you just pace yourself you'll stand out from the others and look like a keeper who's interested in creating that "eternal flame."

Disclaimer: Responses to this, like all other thread topics, are purely subjective and do not reflect the opinions of Plenty of Fish or other posters on these forums. In other words, don't get excited about my opinions.

Boricua Papi
Msg: 87
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/20/2008 1:59:58 PM
There are three basics steps to any woman's heart:

Intelligence
Self esteem
Passion
 Chuck65201
Msg: 89
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/21/2008 5:04:07 AM
Wow lots of great and funny answers on this thread for sure and I found just being yourself and trying to be in tune with her needs and feelings goes a very long way in winning her heart over the long run of time.
 Boricua Papi
Msg: 91
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 6/21/2008 10:15:53 PM
The road to a woman's heart can't start with loyalty because loyalty is found after you have reached her love. Can't either be decency because decency implies knowledge of your personality which is reached after love.
It has to be intelligence because this is one of the first things she will notice on you.
It has to be confidence because confidence will make her yours the first time, and
it has to be passion because without passion and desire for her, she will give you the you are fired notice.
 catman40
Msg: 94
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/3/2008 4:46:34 AM
Touch a woman's mind and you get her attention.
Touch a woman's heart and you get her love.
Touch a woman's soul and you get passion beyond your wildest dreams.
Touch a woman's money and see how fast she tells you to get lost .

none of those things work . I am thinking woman here in wisconsin are not looking ofr that just want to string the guy along .
 catman40
Msg: 96
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/3/2008 7:42:02 AM
dang it . the good ones are too far , or already in a relationship . simple things that tell me that you're happy to be with me... NOW , where do I find these woman ? THis what I want NOT money . if , a woman thinks a guy only wants her money . then , that guy is not ture . Just going somewheres and your seen with me . tells everyone that " hey he has girlfreind . GOOD now he will be having fun doing things with her and less with us . Oh god . now we have to hear the play by play of the dating world .
 fancynanci
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/7/2008 5:25:00 PM
Flowers. Bring me flowers. I melt when a man does that. Really.
 isoU
Msg: 99
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/7/2008 7:30:41 PM
1. buy her drinks
2. buy her dinner
3. buy her jewelery
4. Drive her around
5. Stay home while she hangs with her gals gacking guys
6. buy her whatever she wants
7. fix whatever she wants
8. perform all sexual desires at her whim
9. listen to her and agree
10. tell her she is the best thing in the world for U
11. take care of her previous kids
12. stay in shape
13. be accessable but not annoying
14. NEVER EVER look at another woman
 Fallenangelseyes
Msg: 100
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/7/2008 8:19:26 PM
Way to a woman's heart is complex yet simple if that makes sense.. Treat us with respect, make us feel like we are the most beautiful woman on Earth, be honest and faithful. Treat us like we are your best friend and when around your friends, show you are proud that we are with you!! Kiss silly spots and smile gently and sweetly.. Stroke her face. Line her face with your finger gently like you are memorizing every curve. Look at her from across the room with the flame of desire passion and love.. Things that should come naturally yet are so hard to find!
 JustMary65
Msg: 104
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/10/2008 11:56:39 AM
Is certainly not through her vagina...LOL!!! ( that would be lust me thinks)

What wins my heart-when I'm with a person and the only thing I can think about is just he and I. I guess it's not just hearing kind words, but it's more in the way he treats me in all areas of my life. Some things that have won me over:

1. A kind note to just say how much he loves and appreciates me.

2. Unexpected flowers for NO reason other than to say I'm thinking about you.

3. Showing me, through making love, that it's my body he wants to worship. Anyone can bump uglies-but when a man makes the time and takes the effort to kiss and caress ever inch of my body-*blissful sigh* that has more meaning than hearing-"hey lady nice shoes-wanna f@ck?"

4. When you can lay in the same bed and he rolls INTO you-wraps his arm around you and you fall asleep feeling the warmth of his embrace.

5. When things get hard or you come to a bump in the road he doesn't tuck tail and run-but he doesn't let you run either-he pulls you in and reminds you that he loves you whether things are good-bad or downright ugly.

Every man has that something special that makes him unique to a woman-and the above mentioned things are some of the things the man friend does that won my heart over many yrs ago-but the most important thing for me is that he truly is one of my best friends.
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 105
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/10/2008 12:47:36 PM
Being honest is the way to a woman's heart.

Small thing, but you wouldn't believe the number of men and women who don't practise it.

Being considerate and appreciative is the way to a woman's heart.

Everyone needs validation, most women are designed to give it to their partner but for whatever reason not so much the other way around.

Being the man who has eyes for his love when they are together, and only her... is a way to a woman's heart.

Look all you want when she isn't with you, but together... it means alot.
 platypus_man
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Way to a womans heart..
Posted: 7/10/2008 1:31:05 PM

Being honest is the way to a woman's heart.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuure. Lets try these answers on for size.
Yes, I find that women super hot and sexy. She looks like you used to, before you let yourself go.
Yes, you're starting to look just like your mother. You're acting like her, too. Even your voice is starting to sound the same.
Yes, your sister looks better than you do, and she's better in bed.
Yes, you look fat in that dress/pants/ skirt. You're fat, what do you expect?
Of course if you died I'd be with another woman. In fact, even at the funeral if Heidi Klum said she wanted to jump in the sack, hey, I'd be there.
What does she have that you haven't got? Well, firm boobs, great legs, long hair, a great complexion, and a better disposition, and I understand she can cook without burning stuff, too.
Yeah, sure. Honesty. Right. That said, in general, honesty is the best policy. But sometimes, you just have to lie.
As Sam Kinison said, lies; lies keep us together. We all lie; it's just what we lie about, and what our intentions are behind the lies. You can pretty much do anything and get away with it if it's for the right intentions, and no one gets hurt.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >